BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #23
bosstones
Major
48
Rep
1,080
Posts

 
Drives: o_0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Suburbia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Im going to have to give up some of my insuranse because this piece of shit president of ours is going to tax what I have. Basically its the cadillac tax they will impose in a few years. My insurance is $38,000 a year for my family. My wifes employers pays pays the majority of it as we pay $300 a month for what we have. We are covered for everything. And my co pays are very low. However my tax on this will be approximatly $6,000 a year. Anyone who has insurance that is above $27000 will pay a cadillac tax. So this socialist scumbag will charge me $6,000 a year extra so that i have type A insurance. Then my $6000 will help pay for all those looking for a handout and for all the illegal aliens who dont pay a fuckin penny into this country. No one is asking whether I want to donate my hard earned money. This new government just takes takes takes and feels everyone has to be equal. No we are not equal. I work damn hard, my wife works damn hard and I dont want to sound snoddy or pompus but I dont think I need to be on the same level as someone making $25K-$35K. Therefore I have to be punished for being succesful. Yeah that a great thing to teach my kids. Kids dont try to be succesfull because you will get you hard earned money taken away from and distributed to losers who were let into this country who dont help it grow finacially in any way. Youre better off going on welfare because that way you will receive all the food you want, medical you want and finacial security.
Shame on you and your family for working hard. A number of states were lining up legislation or lawsuits to challenge federal authority in their states for this per the 10th amendment. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I can't wait until fall. I used to like the story of Robin Hood, but now....
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #24
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
5,075
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando View Post
sad day today..we are watching the destruction of our country live on tv
You could move to Germany. I hear they pay assembly line workers $50/hr. They have universal health care, too.

Oh, wait...
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #25
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
scollins's Avatar
No_Country
35
Rep
2,345
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 e70 X5 35d
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Renton, WA

iTrader: (3)

Not that internet polls really mean anything, but this Newsvine poll shows that 60% of the people think they'll be fucked with this new legislation....

http://www.newsvine.com/_question/20...l-if-it-passes

Although now they can rewrite the poll to say:
Now that the government has passed their health care reform bill, how do you think you'll be affected?

__________________
Scott
2010 E70 X5 35d
Alpine White on Black with Dark Bamboo trim
ZAP | ZCW | ZPP | ZPS | ZRC | ZTP | 322 | 328 | 330 | 386 | 4AZ | 4UB | 655 | 6FL | 6NF
2008 Ducati 1098S Red naturally....
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #26
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
5,075
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post
Not that internet polls really mean anything, but this Newsvine poll shows that 60% of the people think they'll be fucked with this new legislation....

http://www.newsvine.com/_question/20...l-if-it-passes

Although now they can rewrite the poll to say:
Now that the government has passed their health care reform bill, how do you think you'll be affected?

To mean something they would have had to have asked all 5 people who have actually read the whole plan.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #27
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
scollins's Avatar
No_Country
35
Rep
2,345
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 e70 X5 35d
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Renton, WA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
To mean something they would have had to have asked all 5 people who have actually read AND COMPREHENDED the whole plan.

FIXT!




This new bill is really just like the stimulus plans: full of pork and special interest payoffs. Although I think the "Cornhusker kickback" has been amended to give a kickback to all states now. But plenty of house Dems had their hands out looking for payola for their vote....
__________________
Scott
2010 E70 X5 35d
Alpine White on Black with Dark Bamboo trim
ZAP | ZCW | ZPP | ZPS | ZRC | ZTP | 322 | 328 | 330 | 386 | 4AZ | 4UB | 655 | 6FL | 6NF
2008 Ducati 1098S Red naturally....
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 07:15 AM   #28
742
Major
11
Rep
1,190
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i; F10 528i; 2002tii
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Where did you get that Germans pay their auto workers $50 an hour. I did Euro delivery and spoke to a few workers as well as the tour guide at the plant in Munich the most expensive city in Germany to live and their salaries start at $17 Euro which equals to $22.98 an hour. Add some money for health care and that still does not add up to $50 an hour. I doubt their health care adds up another $37.02 per hour.
I didn't say that they make $50 an hour. Read my earlier post and look at the link.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 07:41 AM   #29
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
40
Rep
1,538
Posts

 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
The hyperbole in this thread is astounding.

"sad day today..we are watching the destruction of our country live on tv"

"Kids dont try to be succesfull because you will get you hard earned money taken away from and distributed to losers who were let into this country who dont help it grow finacially(sic) in any way. Youre better off going on welfare because that way you will receive all the food you want, medical you want and finacial security."

The destruction of our country? Really? So, due to the fact that the gov't is trying to step in and help 30+ million folks that need help, you think that is the end of our country. Ok sure, sounds good to me, because I have seen firsthand what places like Canada and Holland are like. Just disgusting horrible blights on this planet.

Being on welfare is better than having a decent job? Huh? What? Because you might have to pay out a bit more in tax. Wow, that is a quitter's attitude. So let me get this straight, if one were have the possibility of making $150k per year, they would be dissuaded for making that amount of income, because it could be lowered to $145,500 per year? And that in light of their possible loss in income that approx. $12,000 per year + food stamps is better. Ok, yeah sure, stick with that. But sounds like your math is horrible. I spend that amount of dough in car payments a year. So where does rent, food, insurance, entertainment, etc. come from?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #30
EDK99
Captain
United_States
15
Rep
935
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E85 M
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Equal access to healthcare should be the right of all people, not to the privileged.
HEALTH CARE IS NOT A RIGHT!!!

Freedom of speech IS A RIGHT
To bear arms IS A RIGHT
Protection from unreasonable search and seizure IS A RIGHT
Due process IS A RIGHT
...

All of those RIGHTS I do not have to take money out of my pocket to give to someone else to have those RIGHTS!!

I got so ticked off last night as Pelosi spoke before the vote with her cracker jack smile saying this day will go down in history as a great day like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. I'm thinking FAILED PROGRAM, FAILED PROGRAM and FAILED PROGRAM. What a mess we are in for!
__________________
2007 e85
Imola Red | Black Leather | Carbon Leather Trim | Premium | Navigation | Heated Seats
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 08:55 AM   #31
bolinp78
G35 convertee
bolinp78's Avatar
25
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post

Equal access to healthcare should be the right of all people, not to the privileged.
Coverage of catastrophic or life-threatening events, I would agree with you.

Any other coverage and you are dead wrong in my opinion.


I don't want to have to pay for the family of 8 that goes into the hospital when one has a cold and demands that all of their kids get checked out as well, which DOES happen quite often. I hear stories from about 5 different people who I know that work in hospitals all the time. Our system is so abused already it's sick, and we are only going to make it 100x worse. And that's only the TIP OF THE ICEBERG when it comes to problems within this crock of shit that is about to pass as law.
__________________

Last edited by bolinp78; 03-22-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 09:35 AM   #32
cycler
Major General
cycler's Avatar
88
Rep
8,067
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
The hyperbole in this thread is astounding.

"sad day today..we are watching the destruction of our country live on tv"

"Kids dont try to be succesfull because you will get you hard earned money taken away from and distributed to losers who were let into this country who dont help it grow finacially(sic) in any way. Youre better off going on welfare because that way you will receive all the food you want, medical you want and finacial security."

The destruction of our country? Really? So, due to the fact that the gov't is trying to step in and help 30+ million folks that need help, you think that is the end of our country. Ok sure, sounds good to me, because I have seen firsthand what places like Canada and Holland are like. Just disgusting horrible blights on this planet.

Being on welfare is better than having a decent job? Huh? What? Because you might have to pay out a bit more in tax. Wow, that is a quitter's attitude. So let me get this straight, if one were have the possibility of making $150k per year, they would be dissuaded for making that amount of income, because it could be lowered to $145,500 per year? And that in light of their possible loss in income that approx. $12,000 per year + food stamps is better. Ok, yeah sure, stick with that. But sounds like your math is horrible. I spend that amount of dough in car payments a year. So where does rent, food, insurance, entertainment, etc. come from?

I make $165,000 a year. My wife makes $95,000 a year and she will be at $105,000 within a year. Yes I am over the $250K mark. However here is some food for thought and maybe you will understand why Im angry that I would have to pay a little more in taxes to help all those needy folks who already benefit from my taxes right now.

1) I have my own business with a partner for the last 10 years and we each took out $500K to help grow the business
2) Im still paying my student loans as is my wife. Total left $30,000
3) I have a mortgage
4) Two car payments
5) Motorcycle payment
6) 1 child to raise and another one on the way so I have to put away for 2 college funds
7) put away money for retirement

Now take my first comment of the $500k that I took out as well as my partner did to help pay for the business. I as well as my partner are responsible for that money. If we cant repay it we lose everything. Our houses, our cars, our credit. If I do repay it society benefits because my taxes will help them. I am helping them now but will those same people be helping me if I lose my house. If I lose my cars. If i cant put away money for my childrens education. No they will not be there to help me. Instead the government will just suck more money out of others. So excuse me if I dont agree with the redistribution of wealth. I risk my life and money so the pond scum who dont contribute anything to society can have a better life. By the time Im taxed on my income and pay for my bills I will be on the same level as someone making $50K a year. Lets see $85,500 in taxes, $7,000 in cadillac tax on health care, $13,000 extra in taxes because I make over $250K combined with my wife. Thats $105,500 in taxes that I have to pay. And you think I need to pay more because i make a good living. Now dont forget my mortgage of $36K a year, my loan of $48K a year. My car payments of $13,440 a year, my motorcycle payment $3,600 a year, college fund for kids $20,000 a year. All that equals to $226,540. Im left with $33,460 a year until I repay my loan of $500k, my morgage of $36K a year and my kids college fund for the next 16-18 years. And ony then will I start really living. But you still think I need to give a few extra dollars to my fellow citizens.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #33
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,820
Posts

 
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EK_335i View Post
HEALTH CARE IS NOT A RIGHT!!!

Freedom of speech IS A RIGHT
To bear arms IS A RIGHT
Protection from unreasonable search and seizure IS A RIGHT
Due process IS A RIGHT
...

All of those RIGHTS I do not have to take money out of my pocket to give to someone else to have those RIGHTS!!

I got so ticked off last night as Pelosi spoke before the vote with her cracker jack smile saying this day will go down in history as a great day like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. I'm thinking FAILED PROGRAM, FAILED PROGRAM and FAILED PROGRAM. What a mess we are in for!
^+1

As representative Blackburn from Tennesse stated, "...Freedom dies a little bit today..."

There is no track record from any govt. mandated/socialized healthcare system here or across the world that resulted in increased access, improved quality of care, and lower costs...
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #34
MrRoboto
Colonel
Canada
54
Rep
2,715
Posts

 
Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EK_335i View Post
HEALTH CARE IS NOT A RIGHT!!!

Freedom of speech IS A RIGHT
To bear arms IS A RIGHT
Protection from unreasonable search and seizure IS A RIGHT
Due process IS A RIGHT
...

All of those RIGHTS I do not have to take money out of my pocket to give to someone else to have those RIGHTS!!

I got so ticked off last night as Pelosi spoke before the vote with her cracker jack smile saying this day will go down in history as a great day like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. I'm thinking FAILED PROGRAM, FAILED PROGRAM and FAILED PROGRAM. What a mess we are in for!
Priorities are out of whack when guns come before the health of a nations people.

In the eyes of the world, America just became a better place after yesterdays vote.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #35
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
ArmyBimmerDude's Avatar
United_States
67
Rep
5,504
Posts

 
Drives: Lola
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to ArmyBimmerDude Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyBimmerDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Priorities are out of whack when guns come before the health of a nations people.

In the eyes of the world, America just became a better place after yesterdays vote.
Totally agree. Most of the world looks down at us because of so many things, but seeing us take a stand and be proactive in fixing our deficiencies is a definitely plus in their eyes.
__________________
2007 E92 Montego Blue 335i
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #36
ragingclue
One cam is enough
ragingclue's Avatar
87
Rep
6,815
Posts

 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
The 'me' attitude has to and seems to be changing in the US. If a single payer system is good enough for american service people it should be good enough for all citizens. Quality of life would be much better if people didn't have to worry about loosing their home if they land in the hospital.

Equal access to healthcare should be the right of all people, not to the privileged.
ROFL.

Obviously you've never had the pleasure of dealing with the VA. As a disabled veteran, I'm set for life with care through the VA. But the level of care and wait time (both for scheduling and for emergency) are substantially sub-par. I'm sure it works for those who have no other choice.

That is why I'm paying every month for my BCBS PPO. There's a night and day difference in the level of care.

And when I was Active Duty, I can't say the level of care was great; it certainly wasn't up to par with civilian standards. Broke a leg? Take motrin, drink lots of water, 3 days light duty, you're set! And then you call to make a follow up appointment and find out there are no openings for five weeks. Want to see a specialist? That's weeks, if not months too....

I've seen what government-run healthcare is capable of, and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. That's why I got a good job and pay for benefits. With all the lazy fatasses in this country, if we give them care automatically, those of us who work hard to have the chance at good benefits will see our health system ruined.

Anyone who thinks this will have a positive outcome is out of his/her mind. Every day there seems to be less incentive in this country to actually contribute. This is definitely a problem.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #37
bolinp78
G35 convertee
bolinp78's Avatar
25
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post

In the eyes of the world, America just became a better place after yesterdays vote.
Because they don't live here and won't have to face the consequences themselves (at least until America becomes even further indebted to the point that it negatively influences the worldwide economy). It sounds like a grand idea on the outside, until you look past "HEALTH CARE FOR ALL!"

They have a love-fest with Obama, and regardless of the nuts and bolts of anything he passes, they are going to by-and-large support it, end of story. So I'm not sure that I really see the point of your comment; I hope that you aren't implying that the fact that other countries belive that we are better off actually means anything to ME.
__________________

Last edited by bolinp78; 03-22-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #38
NoKids
Major
NoKids's Avatar
60
Rep
1,343
Posts

 
Drives: ...
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ottawa

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
I make $165,000 a year. My wife makes $95,000 a year and she will be at $105,000 within a year. Yes I am over the $250K mark. However here is some food for thought and maybe you will understand why Im angry that I would have to pay a little more in taxes to help all those needy folks who already benefit from my taxes right now.

1) I have my own business with a partner for the last 10 years and we each took out $500K to help grow the business
2) Im still paying my student loans as is my wife. Total left $30,000
3) I have a mortgage
4) Two car payments
5) Motorcycle payment
6) 1 child to raise and another one on the way so I have to put away for 2 college funds
7) put away money for retirement

Now take my first comment of the $500k that I took out as well as my partner did to help pay for the business. I as well as my partner are responsible for that money. If we cant repay it we lose everything. Our houses, our cars, our credit. If I do repay it society benefits because my taxes will help them. I am helping them now but will those same people be helping me if I lose my house. If I lose my cars. If i cant put away money for my childrens education. No they will not be there to help me. Instead the government will just suck more money out of others. So excuse me if I dont agree with the redistribution of wealth. I risk my life and money so the pond scum who dont contribute anything to society can have a better life. By the time Im taxed on my income and pay for my bills I will be on the same level as someone making $50K a year. Lets see $85,500 in taxes, $7,000 in cadillac tax on health care, $13,000 extra in taxes because I make over $250K combined with my wife. Thats $105,500 in taxes that I have to pay. And you think I need to pay more because i make a good living. Now dont forget my mortgage of $36K a year, my loan of $48K a year. My car payments of $13,440 a year, my motorcycle payment $3,600 a year, college fund for kids $20,000 a year. All that equals to $226,540. Im left with $33,460 a year until I repay my loan of $500k, my morgage of $36K a year and my kids college fund for the next 16-18 years. And ony then will I start really living. But you still think I need to give a few extra dollars to my fellow citizens.

call the WAHMBULANCE!

-you took out a loan and have to pay it back, that's your problem.
-you took a student loan and have to pay it back, that's your problem.
-mortage, your problem if your home is bigger than you can afford.
-two car payments, who told you to buy a 2010 bmw?
-motorcycle payment, keep livin it up Mr. Bigshot.
-2 kids and 2 college funds, you should have worn a condom until you had the money for kids.
-retirement savings, first pay back your debts AND stop spending money on stupid crap THEN can you start saving money for retirement.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 11:52 AM   #39
shpirate87
Captain
12
Rep
706
Posts

 
Drives: 335ix
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
call the WAHMBULANCE!

-you took out a loan and have to pay it back, that's your problem.
-you took a student loan and have to pay it back, that's your problem.
-mortage, your problem if your home is bigger than you can afford.
-two car payments, who told you to buy a 2010 bmw?
-motorcycle payment, keep livin it up Mr. Bigshot.
-2 kids and 2 college funds, you should have worn a condom until you had the money for kids.
-retirement savings, first pay back your debts AND stop spending money on stupid crap THEN can you start saving money for retirement.
Wow!!

So you are saying the federal government should have first claim on his money, not to provide a service that benefits all but to give something to someone who has chosen not to provide it for themselves?

This boondoggle of a program should get his money before his business, his house, his car, and his kids??? Are you serious?

Do us all a favor and stay north of the border, please.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #40
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
5,075
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
And when I was Active Duty, I can't say the level of care was great; it certainly wasn't up to par with civilian standards. Broke a leg? Take motrin, drink lots of water, 3 days light duty, you're set! And then you call to make a follow up appointment and find out there are no openings for five weeks. Want to see a specialist? That's weeks, if not months too....
Yep. Happened to me when I was at Ft. Campbell. Stress fractured my foot and couldn't see a foot doctor for 60 days. One foot doc for the entire base. I finally went on PCS leave and saw a civilian doctor. Non-combat military medical care sucks.

I've also been covered under the German universal system when I worked over there for UPS. I have no complaints at all about that care. That's a vastly different society, though.

Just some figures from a recent report on Medicaid in Illinois:

Just over 20% if Illinois residents received Medicaid in 2008. (No, that's not a typo. One in five residents.)

50% of those were children. 20% were elderly or disabled. 30% were non-disabled adults.

50% of all births in Illinois in 2008 were paid for by Medicaid. That's a lot of people having kids who don't have any way to provide health care for them.

There are other factors here, of course. Illinois has been hit especially hard by this recession and there are a shitload of unemployed folks. And basically if your employer does not offer health care benefits and you don't make professional level wages, you cannot afford health insurance. Hence the huge amount of kids on Medicaid (SCHIP).

Something has to be done to allow low and lower-middle income people to afford health insurance. But on the same note, something has to be done to control the abuse of the health care system. I think (hope) this bill will solve the first issue and extend health care to more people. I don't think it will do diddly-squat to address the second issue. And that will be its downfall.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #41
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,820
Posts

 
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (0)

"The eyes of the world"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
In the eyes of the world, America just became a better place after yesterdays vote.
We became a better place? False.

I guess the practice of the rest of the world coming to the U.S. for critical surgeries or diagnosis will fade away into history as well.

History and empirical evidence shows that what you think is right is does not proliferate better quality of service, improved access, or a reduced overall cost to the individual or the employer.

Just read ragingclue's post above for a peek at what's to come...
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 12:26 PM   #42
cycler
Major General
cycler's Avatar
88
Rep
8,067
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
call the WAHMBULANCE!

-you took out a loan and have to pay it back, that's your problem.
-you took a student loan and have to pay it back, that's your problem.
-mortage, your problem if your home is bigger than you can afford.
-two car payments, who told you to buy a 2010 bmw?
-motorcycle payment, keep livin it up Mr. Bigshot.
-2 kids and 2 college funds, you should have worn a condom until you had the money for kids.
-retirement savings, first pay back your debts AND stop spending money on stupid crap THEN can you start saving money for retirement.
You are so ignorant its not even funny. Did you even take the time to read my post. Yes I have all those obligations to pay. And once complete it will be well worth it. I wasnt crying about it because YES I TOOK OUT THAT RESPONSIBILITY. However if I cant pay it back I loose everything while still paying those new taxes Obama fucks a lot has imposed. And there is no one helping me. Yet if I repay it I am still paying those taxes that our socialist piece of shit president is imposing because in his eyes we all need to be equal. I dont want to sound pompus or like Im better than anyone. However I pay for insurance and will be on the same level as people getting it for free or paying a lot less than me. I will have to wait 3-5 months to see a specialist if god forbid anything happens. Excuse me if I want preferential treatment if I actually pay for Type A+ insurance yet will be on the same level as someone who just sucks from the system like pond scum.

So my point is if i dont repay Im fucked and all those benefiting from my taxes will not be there to help me. Yet they are certainly there looking for a handout when Im making money.

As for you Nokids you are probably one of those have nots that want what others have who have busted their asses and put their lives and finances on the line to achieve what they have. And once we have what we have people like you and our president feel the need to redistribute the wealth. Oh and by the way I dont only have one 2010 bmw, I have a 2009 as well. So if were calling me a big shot I might as well let you know everything I have.

Last edited by cycler; 03-22-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #43
cycler
Major General
cycler's Avatar
88
Rep
8,067
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirate87 View Post
Wow!!

So you are saying the federal government should have first claim on his money, not to provide a service that benefits all but to give something to someone who has chosen not to provide it for themselves?

This boondoggle of a program should get his money before his business, his house, his car, and his kids??? Are you serious?

Do us all a favor and stay north of the border, please.
Hey Sphirate, Nokids nastayaschi kozoil LOL. emu nada beet pa mordi
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #44
flyinb501
Lieutenant
14
Rep
551
Posts

 
Drives: G35 Coupe, Dodge Ram
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Minneapolis, MN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EK_335i View Post
HEALTH CARE IS NOT A RIGHT!!!

Freedom of speech IS A RIGHT
To bear arms IS A RIGHT
Protection from unreasonable search and seizure IS A RIGHT
Due process IS A RIGHT
...

All of those RIGHTS I do not have to take money out of my pocket to give to someone else to have those RIGHTS!!

I got so ticked off last night as Pelosi spoke before the vote with her cracker jack smile saying this day will go down in history as a great day like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. I'm thinking FAILED PROGRAM, FAILED PROGRAM and FAILED PROGRAM. What a mess we are in for!
+10000000000000
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST