BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
Race Precision Motorsport
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #45
DoNDoN
Colonel
 
DoNDoN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 AW
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA

Posts: 2,038
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m328ci View Post
Really cant have the video we raced at night time and trust me it was so hard to tape it since I raced on the tollway there are some camera on toll that we need to avoid along with some cops that patrolling. When we raced there was a cop following us we had to get off the toll and make a u-turn to get back on toll again. That cop was still follow and he radio to get more cops when we were driving pass by him.
During day time, don't even think about taking the video, only trying to get thru the traffic is already hard enough in Bangkok.
But will try to find the way next time.
You need to take a early sunday morning drive to the airport. Very little cars. Ask me how I know.
__________________
DoNDoN is offline   Thailand
0
      03-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #46
m328ci
Private First Class
 
m328ci's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i, E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNDoN View Post
You need to take a early sunday morning drive to the airport. Very little cars. Ask me how I know.
Don,
There are 2 groups in Thailand that do the drive. One group is only drive to kill each other and the other group drive together and know the limit.
Hope you read the news couple years ago about driving like you said and onle lotus crash with sl500 and the owner of the lotus was burnt 95% all of his body and passed away.
The sunday morning drive last time, one murcie crash and flipped over. Lucky the owner was ok.
I'd rather drive with people who know how to drive just to play safe than sorry.
__________________
E92 M3 -Pearl Grey/FR -ESS VT2-575, OS Giken Super LSD, Ericsson Full bodykit, BBS LM-R 20" Ericsson specs, Brembo GT 380mm F&R, KW V3, Akrapovic Evolution, BMW Performance steering wheel
m328ci is offline   Thailand
0
      03-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #47
stylinexpat
Captain
 
stylinexpat's Avatar
 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

Posts: 807
iTrader: (0)

Streets in Thailand are pretty slippery. They remind me of the streets in Vegas.
stylinexpat is offline  
0
      03-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #48
///M3SOME
MFEST'ER 4 LIFE
 
///M3SOME's Avatar
 
Drives: ONLY M CARS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SOCAL & NY

Posts: 42
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to ///M3SOME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LV-E92M3 View Post
since I went to the detention center for speeding.. it's hard to speed on the road , but I'll make some video clips soon
then go to the track!!! want to see these cars in action. lol i can understand that i have 2 wreckless driving charges and im on a 2 year probation period here in c.a.
///M3SOME is offline   United_States
0
      03-22-2010, 08:20 PM   #49
LV-E92M3
Lieutenant
 
LV-E92M3's Avatar
 
Drives: Donkey
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: كابول‎

Posts: 505
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3SOME View Post
then go to the track!!! want to see these cars in action. lol i can understand that i have 2 wreckless driving charges and im on a 2 year probation period here in c.a.
OMG.. be safe bro
LV-E92M3 is offline   Afghanistan
0
      03-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #50
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m328ci View Post
Don,
There are 2 groups in Thailand that do the drive. One group is only drive to kill each other and the other group drive together and know the limit.
Hope you read the news couple years ago about driving like you said and onle lotus crash with sl500 and the owner of the lotus was burnt 95% all of his body and passed away.
The sunday morning drive last time, one murcie crash and flipped over. Lucky the owner was ok.
I'd rather drive with people who know how to drive just to play safe than sorry.
Amen my friend !!!!
m33 is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST