BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

European Auto Source

03-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #23
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
please cycler. Youre usually smarter then that. They claim it because it was their land. Long island was never yours so you cant compare that.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #24
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirate87 View Post
Yes, Israel has the same right to Jerusalem that they have to Tel Aviv. The fought for it and won. That is the same right we have to NY, New Orleans and Dallas.

Israeli Arabs have more political rights than their brethren in any Arab nation except maybe Iraq.
so isreal has the right but Palestine doesn't? Same argument I always hear

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #25
cycler
Major General

Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
please cycler. Youre usually smarter then that. They claim it because it was their land. Long island was never yours so you cant compare that.
addy my boy once in a while Im a stinker LOL
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #26
shpirate87
Captain

Drives: 335ix

Quote:
so isreal has the right but Palestine doesn't? Same argument I always hear
That is right. They forfeited their right to anything when they rejected the UN Partiton Plan, went war instead, and then lost not once but twice. If they had been willing to accept a two state solution in 1947, there would be a sovereign state known as Palestine. As they dd not and chose war instead, there is not now nor has there ever been a such a sovereign entity with a right any territory.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #27
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
That is right. They forfeited their right to anything when they rejected the UN Partiton Plan, went war instead, and then lost not once but twice. If they had been willing to accept a two state solution in 1947, there would be a sovereign state known as Palestine. As they dd not and chose war instead, there is not now nor has there ever been a such a sovereign entity with a right any territory.
oh right, cause if the Brits wanted to take over America we should just let them right. How dare the palis fight for their land! Man what were they thinking

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 06:15 AM   #28
cycler
Major General

Quote:
oh right, cause if the Brits wanted to take over America we should just let them right. How dare the palis fight for their land! Man what were they thinking
Addy no one is saying dont fight for land. however I never understood what right the palis has to gaza or the west bank if that land was part of egypt and part of jordan. And I know are going to say that the brits are the ones who divided up the middle east. cant argue with you on that. But werent the palis part of jordan? werent the palis jordanian? isnt that why in 1974 arafat tried overthrowing King Hussein? To get back their land. So when that failed then israel was their new target. and why did the palis leave jordan in the first place? how did they become palis anyway?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #29
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:
There is a right way to fight for what you believe in and a wrong way. Strapping explosives onto your chest and detonating yourself in a pizzeria crowded with civilians, lobbing unguided rockets at civilians, hiding among civilians and using them as human shields is the wrong way.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #30
cycler
Major General

Quote:
Addy get your freakin pali ass to NY so you can finally taste a real falafal and shwarma. Your ass knows full well that Texas is full of cowboy hat wearing yahoos and there is no place to eat a falafal or shwarma other than Brooklyn in the Midwood section which is filled with jews and arabs. FAMOUS PITA FTMFW on Coney Island Avenue. This is the only place other than israel where you will actually see imigrant orthadox jews, israelis and arabs eating together
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #31
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
actually I'll be taken a trip to new York this summer for 3 days so I'll keep you updated. So far the best shawerma and falafel I've had in the states was in Dearborn at the golden bakery! Reminded me of back home.

Youre right though, all the shawerma places in Texas are a joke. We need a good middle eastern place but they all suck here lol.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #32
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
There is a right way to fight for what you believe in and a wrong way. Strapping explosives onto your chest and detonating yourself in a pizzeria crowded with civilians, lobbing unguided rockets at civilians, hiding among civilians and using them as human shields is the wrong way.
so how do you propose they fight the "right" way? By Israel giving the palis half their weapons and both sides meet up on a vacant highway and duke it out?

war is war. There is no right way to fight a war. innocent people will die in war and it doesn't matter whether its done by a suicide bomber, gun, bomb etc. The outcome is the same and its still wrong

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #33
cycler
Major General

Quote:
so how do you propose they fight the "right" way? By Israel giving the palis half their weapons and both sides meet up on a vacant highway and duke it out?

war is war. There is no right way to fight a war. innocent people will die in war and it doesn't matter whether its done by a suicide bomber, gun, bomb etc. The outcome is the same and its still wrong
How about everyone get some paintballs guns with red paint. and exploding red grenades and suicide belts. So when the red paint balls hit each other they each think they are dead. And when the grenades go off the will unleash red paint that looks like blood and the same for the suicide belts. then everyone will think the other side is dead and walk away. how is that for morbid humor.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #34
cycler
Major General

Quote:

How about everyone get some paintballs guns with red paint. and exploding red grenades and suicide belts. So when the red paint balls hit each other they each think they are dead. And when the grenades go off the will unleash red paint that looks like blood and the same for the suicide belts. then everyone will think the other side is dead and walk away. how is that for morbid humor.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #35
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:

Did the 6 Arab armies that attacked Israel in 1948 give the Jews half of their weapons before they did so?

There is a "right" way to fight a war. Intentionally targeting civilians is not it. That Palestinians have weapons they just aim them at the wrong people.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #36
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:

Did the 6 Arab armies that attacked Israel in 1948 give the Jews half of their weapons before they did so?

There is a "right" way to fight a war. Intentionally targeting civilians is not it. That Palestinians have weapons they just aim them at the wrong people.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #37
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

lol there is no such thing as a right way to fight in war. Sorry to break it to u.

On a side note, cycler u need to hire me so I can move to New York

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 12:42 AM   #38
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

lol there is no such thing as a right way to fight in war. Sorry to break it to u.

On a side note, cycler u need to hire me so I can move to New York

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 05:31 AM   #39
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:
So you would have no objection then to the Israelis killing every man, woman, and child in Gaza and the West Bank? Or us doing the same in Iraq or Afghanistan? We both clearly have the capability and since there are no rules.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #40
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
So you would have no objection then to the Israelis killing every man, woman, and child in Gaza and the West Bank? Or us doing the same in Iraq or Afghanistan? We both clearly have the capability and since there are no rules.
unless you have been asleep the last 60 years that's been happening everyday. How many civilians died in the gaza attack? How many innocent reporters have been shot and killed in Israel? How many kids died when Israel attacked Lebanon and bombed a childrens day care?

Youre arrogance is the reason Jews and Arabs won't ever be at peace because youre not willing to admit that Israel does wrong too.

Oh let's not mention mosad who had illegally killed people all over the world.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #41
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
unless you have been asleep the last 60 years that's been happening everyday. How many civilians died in the gaza attack? How many innocent reporters have been shot and killed in Israel? How many kids died when Israel attacked Lebanon and bombed a childrens day care?

Youre arrogance is the reason Jews and Arabs won't ever be at peace because youre not willing to admit that Israel does wrong too.

Oh let's not mention mosad who had illegally killed people all over the world.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #42
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Oh let's not mention mosad who has illegally killed people all over the world.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #43
addy85
Got beef?
United_States

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
they already do. Israelis kill Civilians everday and claim it was an accident lol. Ya bull shit. Its no accident all the innocent reporters, kids, and women who have been killed. Not to mention mosad who ilegally kills people all around the world.

Its arrogant Jews like yourself who can't admit israel fault that reminds we why we will never be at peace.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #44
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:
they already do. Israelis kill Civilians everday and claim it was an accident lol. Ya bull shit. Its no accident all the innocent reporters, kids, and women who have been killed. Not to mention mosad who ilegally kills people all around the world.

Its arrogant Jews like yourself who can't admit israel fault that reminds we why we will never be at peace.
Do you believe that Israel possesses the military capability to either kill or remove every Arab man, woman, and child in the West Bank and Gaza? If you do, then by your standard they would be justified in doing so because according to you there are no rules.

If you do not believe they have such a capability, then you need to explain what would stop them.

FWIW, my parish priest would be surprised to learn I converted to Judaism. Would you mind telling me whether I am Reformed or Orthodox? I don't think I could handle giving up bacon.
Appreciate 0