BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
4nroots
Subluxator
4nroots's Avatar
Canada
19
Rep
450
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335d, E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Positive experience at Sarnia Fine Cars

I just wanted to post about the positive experience I have had with Sarnia Fine Cars. Many BMW dealers I have dealt with in the past have made me feel as though they were doing me a favour. I bought my M3 and 335d from them within the last year, and have referred several of my friends there too. We all received amazing deals on our cars, and Joe Andali (the owner) is one of the last really honest and good sales people out there. He actually really cares, which is unusual for a car salesman. I have owned several cars (including BMWs) in the last 7-8 years, and I have never had such an incredible sales experience in this time. I tried buying my M3 from both London and from Budds, and both dealers were dismissive and really apathetic regarding the entire experience. They ended up losing my business.

Anybody in the market for a new BMW should call Joe before they commit.

Just thought I'd share, I have no incentive here, just being honest.
__________________
E90 335d LeMans Blue, M-Sport, Exec, Premium, Nav, 260s
E93 M3 Space Grey, Fully loaded
If I lived in Germany, I'd be proud to drive domestic!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
CATCH_M3
Lieutenant
19
Rep
466
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Nice to hear!
I've had decent experiences with BMW London, they dont let you testdrive M3 though .. Most of the time they don't have any so I guess thats why lol. Autohaus just tossed me the keys. I guess the key to having a democar is volume!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
Alessandro
Major
Alessandro's Avatar
Serbia
29
Rep
1,010
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i 08 ret, 335is 11 ret.
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 335is  [4.75]
Send a message via Skype™ to Alessandro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH_M3 View Post
Nice to hear!
I've had decent experiences with BMW London, they dont let you testdrive M3 though .. Most of the time they don't have any so I guess thats why lol. Autohaus just tossed me the keys. I guess the key to having a democar is volume!

i can also agree with BMW London great guys, who was your sales rep. there?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
CATCH_M3
Lieutenant
19
Rep
466
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Didn't buy from him as of yet, but I would probably buy from Alex
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
STALKER
Brigadier General
50
Rep
3,666
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3, 991 C4S, 997 GT3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (5)

I would rather burn my cash then hand it over to Budds.
Worse BMW dealership I have ever dealt with. T&C is close second.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #6
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
I would rather burn my cash then hand it over to Budds.
Worse BMW dealership I have ever dealt with. T&C is close second.
Wow, burn your cash thats a bit harsh

What happened there?

Which one did you deal with?

I have good experiences so far with BMW Mississauga and even dealt with T&C for a 745Li back in the day.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #7
STALKER
Brigadier General
50
Rep
3,666
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3, 991 C4S, 997 GT3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Wow, burn your cash thats a bit harsh

What happened there?

Which one did you deal with?

I have good experiences so far with BMW Mississauga and even dealt with T&C for a 745Li back in the day.
Their prices are always higher then anywhere else and don't seem to know what is really going on in the market.
Their service department is unprofessional and everything takes 2 or 3 visits.
I use to live in Burlington, and would drive to Toronto for service. All the GTA dealers are lacking IMO. Parkview use to pretty good, but has been going downhill for the last year or so. Had my iPod stolen there, they replaced it, but that fact that it got stolen in the first place says something.

Luckily most of my BMWs have been very reliable and only go to the dealer for warranty work, for everything else they go to independent shops.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #8
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
Their prices are always higher then anywhere else and don't seem to know what is really going on in the market.
Thatss sooo true

People have too much money in oakville

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
Their service department is unprofessional and everything takes 2 or 3 visits. I use to live in Burlington, and would drive to Toronto for service. All the GTA dealers are lacking IMO. Parkview use to pretty good, but has been going downhill for the last year or so. Had my iPod stolen there, they replaced it, but that fact that it got stolen in the first place says something.

Luckily most of my BMWs have been very reliable and only go to the dealer for warranty work, for everything else they go to independent shops.
I havent tried there service, but there parts dept and sales have been pretty good.

However, yo are right BMW Toronto used to be the best, because they were corporate, as soon as they got bought out by the Quinns, I have seen cost cutting and downhill of service. Although I have some good friends in the service dept at toronto, but the dealership itself isnt what it used to be.

to some extent that can be said about mississauga as well, however they are expanding and hopefully its for the better, maybe tables turn around there, im hoping
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post

People have too much money in oakville
Damn Oakville people!

I guess I have been fortunate so far dealing with Budds - only one hiccup with them and they apologized profusely and made it up to me.

+1 on T&C - hate that place - only place I hate more is Miss. BMW - but maybe things have changed - I dont plan on finding out though.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #10
CATCH_M3
Lieutenant
19
Rep
466
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

I have heard great things about Open Road BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #11
STALKER
Brigadier General
50
Rep
3,666
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3, 991 C4S, 997 GT3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Damn Oakville people!

I guess I have been fortunate so far dealing with Budds - only one hiccup with them and they apologized profusely and made it up to me.

+1 on T&C - hate that place - only place I hate more is Miss. BMW - but maybe things have changed - I dont plan on finding out though.
I really like Oakville, grew up there actually, and once Im ready for the suburbs will probably move back there.
Just hate Budds.
The MB dealer in Oakville is horrible too.

I guess its a trend with Oakville dealers.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #12
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
I really like Oakville, grew up there actually, and once Im ready for the suburbs will probably move back there.
Just hate Budds.
The MB dealer in Oakville is horrible too.
I guess its a trend with Oakville dealers.
Sorry to hear about that.

No way the MB Oakville dealer is better then any of the corporate MB stores!
The corporate stores sniffed for your money and if you didnt buy the vehicle from them, they could give a damn when it came to servicing!

I have gone there for service for my SL600, and I didnt even buy it form them.

There service dept was so nice when I first walked-in, they even did a pre-delivery inspection and offered extended warranty and loaners.

Great guys, Jeff in service is incredible, he still prefers Ms to AMGs.

He worked for BMW (BK Motors and Maranello) back in the day maybe thats why
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #13
enfield
Civilian
enfield's Avatar
Canada
23
Rep
946
Posts

 
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (0)

BMW London has been very good to me. I had a Z4M Roadster with problems. They lobbied for me and BMW gave me a Z4M Coupe as a replacement. They also gave me a good deal on my M3.
I never asked them for a test drive.... The Z4M Roadster was ordered before they started production. I had driven the M3 at Circuit Mont Tremblant already so I did not care to test drive one when I got one.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #14
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH_M3 View Post
I have heard great things about Open Road BMW
Damn idiots scuffed my leather the few times I went there for service and didnt even apologise or anything. The other time they put the front tires on the rear wheels and the rear tires on the front wheels when I got my summers installed on the 760? Can you believe that, and they are staggered 20s
The mechanics and techs have no idea what they are doing!
The GM there Andrew LePage is a douche-bag.

I used to go there because a friend worked there in service and asked me to come there because he used to be in service before at bmw toronto.

So long behold when I went to pick my car up I had to deal with damage on my seat which I ended up fixing myself. and shortly after that friend of mine left the dealership too.

All in all the worst and most horrrid experience ever
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfield View Post
BMW London has been very good to me. I had a Z4M Roadster with problems. They lobbied for me and BMW gave me a Z4M Coupe as a replacement. They also gave me a good deal on my M3.
I never asked them for a test drive.... The Z4M Roadster was ordered before they started production. I had driven the M3 at Circuit Mont Tremblant already so I did not care to test drive one when I got one.
I never test drove my M3 before I purchased it either...but what a car after I drove it the first day when it landed
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
I really like Oakville, grew up there actually, and once Im ready for the suburbs will probably move back there.
Just hate Budds.
The MB dealer in Oakville is horrible too.

I guess its a trend with Oakville dealers.
i really like Oakville too, miss the city sometimes, but all in all it's a great place to hang your hat!

I think BMW dealers get away with poor service because as soon as you get back behind the wheel it's an instant pacifier!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #17
CATCH_M3
Lieutenant
19
Rep
466
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Damn idiots scuffed my leather the few times I went there for service and didnt even apologise or anything. The other time they put the front tires on the rear wheels and the rear tires on the front wheels when I got my summers installed on the 760? Can you believe that, and they are staggered 20s
The mechanics and techs have no idea what they are doing!
The GM there Andrew LePage is a douche-bag.

I used to go there because a friend worked there in service and asked me to come there because he used to be in service before at bmw toronto.

So long behold when I went to pick my car up I had to deal with damage on my seat which I ended up fixing myself. and shortly after that friend of mine left the dealership too.

All in all the worst and most horrrid experience ever
I rescind my previous comment.
I feel sorry for your 760 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfield View Post
BMW London has been very good to me. I had a Z4M Roadster with problems. They lobbied for me and BMW gave me a Z4M Coupe as a replacement. They also gave me a good deal on my M3.
I never asked them for a test drive.... The Z4M Roadster was ordered before they started production. I had driven the M3 at Circuit Mont Tremblant already so I did not care to test drive one when I got one.
Which Z4M Coupe did you have? The white one? Are you located in London currently, I am here for university. I have the black Z4M Coupe, and also SG M3 now.

I started a build thread for my M3 here:
http://www.londonautoclub.org/forum/...ead.php?t=7423

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #18
shagkie
Captain
shagkie's Avatar
9
Rep
628
Posts

 
Drives: a....V8
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: GTA, Canada

iTrader: (0)

I used to live in Oakville until they found out that I was poor and booted me to Toronto haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
I really like Oakville, grew up there actually, and once Im ready for the suburbs will probably move back there.
Just hate Budds.
The MB dealer in Oakville is horrible too.

I guess its a trend with Oakville dealers.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #19
Alessandro
Major
Alessandro's Avatar
Serbia
29
Rep
1,010
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i 08 ret, 335is 11 ret.
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 335is  [4.75]
Send a message via Skype™ to Alessandro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH_M3 View Post
I rescind my previous comment.
I feel sorry for your 760 though.



Which Z4M Coupe did you have? The white one? Are you located in London currently, I am here for university. I have the black Z4M Coupe, and also SG M3 now.

I started a build thread for my M3 here:
http://www.londonautoclub.org/forum/...ead.php?t=7423

We need more Londoners for sure.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #20
enfield
Civilian
enfield's Avatar
Canada
23
Rep
946
Posts

 
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH_M3 View Post
Which Z4M Coupe did you have? The white one? Are you located in London currently, I am here for university. I have the black Z4M Coupe, and also SG M3 now.

I started a build thread for my M3 here:
http://www.londonautoclub.org/forum/...ead.php?t=7423

Yep - I am in London.

I had a Silver Grey 2006 Z4M Coupe. Before that I had a Black Z4M Roadster for 5 months till BMW took it back for roof problems.

I have seen the white one on a off around the Wonderland and Oxford area. Right now I have a Silverstone M3. Nice pics on the thread!!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #21
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfield View Post
Yep - I am in London.

I had a Silver Grey 2006 Z4M Coupe. Before that I had a Black Z4M Roadster for 5 months till BMW took it back for roof problems.

I have seen the white one on a off around the Wonderland and Oxford area. Right now I have a Silverstone M3. Nice pics on the thread!!
How come your screen name reads enfield, thats in mississauga right infront of sq1 behind novotel
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #22
enfield
Civilian
enfield's Avatar
Canada
23
Rep
946
Posts

 
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
How come your screen name reads enfield, thats in mississauga right infront of sq1 behind novotel
Because of Harry Enfield....

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST