BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-19-2010, 02:01 AM   #133
tldoxmf87
Captain
 
tldoxmf87's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 TiAg
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bellevue

Posts: 723
iTrader: (14)

Thanks Kris for the installation! I LOVE it!
And thanks to everyone else who made this possible!
tldoxmf87 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 02:08 AM   #134
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,310
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by tldoxmf87 View Post
Thanks Kris for the installation! I LOVE it!
And thanks to everyone else who made this possible!
Thank you Ryan!!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 02:14 AM   #135
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

Wish I could join the deal. Sorry, I was hoping to meet some of you for the installation. But I was out with family.
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 02:33 AM   #136
JakuSan
Private First Class
 
JakuSan's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 Coupe AW
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 102
iTrader: (3)

Kris is a great guy to deal with! Very friendly guy and superb quality of service! The iPhone dock option is awesome, can't stop playing
Also has to thanks Jordon for the ride on that day! I won't be able to have fun with my iPhone without your help! Thanks man!
__________________
JakuSan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 04:01 AM   #137
anthoj
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2009 E92 330i
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: .

Posts: 410
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
Thanks for everything Kris. And thanks to other people who helped out and made the Seattle group install possible.

Kris is an awesome guy. He is very friendly and his work is professional grade. Anyway, thanks again Kris.
anthoj is offline   Indonesia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #138
moog55
Major
 
moog55's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (1)

yeah, totally happy with my setup too! i forgot to ask for the dock option tho lol. oh well. i can probably do that myself. i especially love the front cam. no more worrying about curbing the front end, plus cruising down the road with the front cam on is sick.

kris is super cool and his work quality and attention to detail is among the best i've ever seen.
__________________
E92 M3 | Space Gray | Black Novillo |M-DCT | Mods: 20" BBS LM Champion Edition |H&R springs | BMW glossy black grilles | matte black side vents | hardwire V1 | CF roundels | smoked reflectors | BMW aluminum pedals | OSS led angel eyes | 6000k lows | Eisenmann Race exhaust + connecting pipes| Eclipse Diffuser | BMW ZCP CF Splitters & CF Rear Spoiler | IND Custom CF & Space Grey mirrors | ModMyNav front cam, rear cam, iPod video player | Powerchip Stage 2 tune | BMW v2 electronic steering wheel |

Last edited by moog55; 04-19-2010 at 12:47 PM.
moog55 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #139
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,310
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Wish I could join the deal. Sorry, I was hoping to meet some of you for the installation. But I was out with family.
Johnny, I wish I could find DVD player for you,

I'll get some DVD players from other suppliers soon, I'll keep you updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hui View Post
Kris is a great guy to deal with! Very friendly guy and superb quality of service! The iPhone dock option is awesome, can't stop playing
Also has to thanks Jordon for the ride on that day! I won't be able to have fun with my iPhone without your help! Thanks man!
Jack, thank you again, have real fun with your jailbroken iPhone with cracked apps!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthoj View Post
Thanks for everything Kris. And thanks to other people who helped out and made the Seattle group install possible.

Kris is an awesome guy. He is very friendly and his work is professional grade. Anyway, thanks again Kris.
Tony, thank you and enjoy your new mods!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moog55 View Post
yeah, totally happy with my setup too! i forgot to ask for the dock option tho lol. oh well. i can probably do that myself. i especially love the front cam. no more worrying about curbing the front end, plus cruising down the road with the front cam on is sick.

kris is super cool and his work quality and attention to detail is among the best i've ever seen.
Peter, thank you, and you know what?
I actually had extra iPhone/iPod docks with me but I also totally forgot to ask you for that too!

Enjoy your new mods! I love your BMW performance mods, OEM FTW!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #140
Kit523
Major General
 
Kit523's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

Posts: 6,869
iTrader: (25)

Kris is the man=) Thanks ...love my system
I was driving with my rear cam on today and a E92 just stopped next to me and ask me how did i do that...lol
Kit523 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #141
Kris@Modmynav
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Kris@Modmynav's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

Posts: 1,310
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit523 View Post
Kris is the man=) Thanks ...love my system
I was driving with my rear cam on today and a E92 just stopped next to me and ask me how did i do that...lol
Say you got hidden option called "STALKER-PKG"
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #142
Kit523
Major General
 
Kit523's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

Posts: 6,869
iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentholGuy View Post
Say you got hidden option called "STALKER-PKG"
haha nah, I gave him your website=)
Kit523 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST