BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

Racing not Posing!

It seems like one German Manufacture has an understanding what their clients want!
[u2b]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kh3A1ERsvY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kh3A1ERsvY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/u2b]
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,950
iTrader: (7)

Nice Vid!
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
bunnn
Colonel
 
bunnn's Avatar
 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,259
iTrader: (12)

I haven't been here that long, but somebody sure loves his Porsches
__________________
Cheers
Ben
bunnn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
I haven't been here that long, but somebody sure loves his Porsches
I love good cars not just PorschesI have only had 2 Porsches and one was over 20 years ago and other 9 years ago.

In order here are the BMW's that I have had.

87 325is
88 E28 M5
89 325is
89 E30 M3
90 325is (race car)
92 325
00 E39 M5
02 E46 M3 smg
04 X3 3.0
07 335 Cab
08 E92 M3

I really do not the like the direction that BMW is taking with the M brand and the lack of real hardcore enthusiast vehicles that are available in North America.I am not a fan of turbo motors for track use.
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #5
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
I love good cars not just PorschesI have only had 2 Porsches and one was over 20 years ago and other 9 years ago.

In order here are the BMW's that I have had.

87 325is
88 E28 M5
89 325is
89 E30 M3
90 325is (race car)
92 325
00 E39 M5
02 E46 M3 smg
04 X3 3.0
07 335 Cab
08 E92 M3

I really do not the like the direction that BMW is taking with the M brand and the lack of real hardcore enthusiast vehicles that are available in North America.I am not a fan of turbo motors for track use.
Wow you are a BMW fanatic, and not so much a porsche nut

However, the GT3 I think will be your most likely replacement for the E92 M3
M3 vert is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #6
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Wow you are a BMW fanatic, and not so much a porsche nut

However, the GT3 I think will be your most likely replacement for the E92 M3
Do you know something about my finances that I do not
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
 
MMMorish's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,836
iTrader: (5)

Sick video, Duncan. Keep em coming!
__________________
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
MMMorish is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST