BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #45
gixxer_kidd
Major
29
Rep
1,401
Posts

 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NNJ

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2008 m3  [5.00]
great choice of mods! wheels look great on your car.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #46
A-Man
Captain
A-Man's Avatar
South Africa
9
Rep
978
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

iTrader: (0)

very very nice...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #47
PIMP "E"
Colonel
PIMP "E"'s Avatar
Germany
35
Rep
2,495
Posts

 
Drives: AW 2011 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ft. lauderdale fl, in mannheim germany

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to PIMP "E"
thanks for the sum up. do you have pics of the other finishes on this wheel???
__________________
MONEY IS THE SAIL TO MY BOAT
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #48
TLud
Colonel
TLud's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
2,280
Posts

 
Drives: '12 Golf R
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMP "E" View Post
thanks for the sum up. do you have pics of the other finishes on this wheel???
Here's a pic of them all together for easy comparison:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...postcount=3043
__________________
'09 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 (sold to a good home)
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #49
PIMP "E"
Colonel
PIMP "E"'s Avatar
Germany
35
Rep
2,495
Posts

 
Drives: AW 2011 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ft. lauderdale fl, in mannheim germany

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to PIMP "E"
the semi black and the brush look very nice.
__________________
MONEY IS THE SAIL TO MY BOAT
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #50
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist
Kev's Avatar
Hong Kong
180
Rep
8,815
Posts

 
Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
I like that front end from RDSport a lot. Great job~
__________________
kev { divinum est sedate dolorem }
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #51
H2
Second Lieutenant
H2's Avatar
7
Rep
259
Posts

 
Drives: LSB E92 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Nice set of mods. I always like it when people list their mods. That way you don't have to guess what they did.
__________________
Laguna Seca Blue E92 M3 / Individual M3 picture threads - interior, exterior
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #52
M2381
Major
M2381's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
1,287
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, GTI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Wheels + Bumper = Win
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #53
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
MMMorish's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
2,836
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Wow, your car came out mint. I think you reached your objective very well. The car is all business, very aggressive and and has just the right amount of flash to it, without being labeled as flashy.

I think we both share the same objectives in modding our cars, to keep it all business, aggressive and just the right amount of flash. I think I've been able to achieved that with the little mods that I've done. It's just unfortunate that I cannot do more with my car, as I'll just be doing angels and 6K bulbs and call it a day....for now. I'm getting hitched in 9 months and I'm about to put an offer in on a new home next week, so my money is needed else where right now. For now, I'll have to live vicariously with the fine members of M3post, like yourself.

I think it's safe to say, that with the mods you've done, your car is among the better looking M3's on this site.

Congrats, Tom. All the very best for 2010.
Nick
__________________
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #54
A1rjrdn23
Captain
A1rjrdn23's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
615
Posts

 
Drives: E92 MB RED/FR
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Santa Ana, CA

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to A1rjrdn23
god damn thats sexy
__________________
sup

Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 03:43 AM   #55
TLud
Colonel
TLud's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
2,280
Posts

 
Drives: '12 Golf R
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_kidd View Post
great choice of mods! wheels look great on your car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Man View Post
very very nice...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
I like that front end from RDSport a lot. Great job~
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 View Post
Nice set of mods. I always like it when people list their mods. That way you don't have to guess what they did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2381 View Post
Wheels + Bumper = Win
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rjrdn23 View Post
god damn thats sexy
Thanks, everyone. Coming from owners of some very nice M3s, the compliments mean a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
Wow, your car came out mint. I think you reached your objective very well. The car is all business, very aggressive and and has just the right amount of flash to it, without being labeled as flashy.

I think we both share the same objectives in modding our cars, to keep it all business, aggressive and just the right amount of flash. I think I've been able to achieved that with the little mods that I've done. It's just unfortunate that I cannot do more with my car, as I'll just be doing angels and 6K bulbs and call it a day....for now. I'm getting hitched in 9 months and I'm about to put an offer in on a new home next week, so my money is needed else where right now. For now, I'll have to live vicariously with the fine members of M3post, like yourself.

I think it's safe to say, that with the mods you've done, your car is among the better looking M3's on this site.

Congrats, Tom. All the very best for 2010.
Nick
Thanks, Nick. You're a lucky guy, finding that special someone, driving around in a very nice M3, and getting ready to buy your first house. Life doesn't get much sweeter than that. Continue to play it smart like you're doing and enjoy it. Also, I'd enjoy seeing some pics of your beast.
__________________
'09 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 (sold to a good home)
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 02:10 PM   #56
HiProfile Robs
CF JNKY
HiProfile Robs's Avatar
4
Rep
356
Posts

 
Drives: Z06
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to HiProfile Robs
Car looks great man!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #57
SpencerM3
Sauce
SpencerM3's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

My favorite IB i've seen. Congrats.
__________________
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #58
positiveions
Lieutenant General
positiveions's Avatar
Lebanon
114
Rep
10,529
Posts

 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
TLud, your car looks like "I want to have sex with it" hot.
You have what everyone has and it is called "I have money in my pocket and it is itching me" syndrome. welcome to the club.
Nice to see you are taking care of your baby.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #59
TLud
Colonel
TLud's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
2,280
Posts

 
Drives: '12 Golf R
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiProfile Robs View Post
Car looks great man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
My favorite IB i've seen. Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatrach73 View Post
TLud, your car looks like "I want to have sex with it" hot.
You have what everyone has and it is called "I have money in my pocket and it is itching me" syndrome. welcome to the club.
Nice to see you are taking care of your baby.
Thanks, gentlemen. This car has indeed been a money pit. I have managed to resist the siren call of the stroker motor/supercharger...for now.
__________________
'09 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 (sold to a good home)
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #60
xchosun1x
FNG
xchosun1x's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,148
Posts

 
Drives: JZB 2008 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (9)

any dyno sheets with your custom tune?

also..how is the handling when it comes to just upgrading springs? do you have edc?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #61
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
MMMorish's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
2,836
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
Thanks, Nick. You're a lucky guy, finding that special someone, driving around in a very nice M3, and getting ready to buy your first house. Life doesn't get much sweeter than that. Continue to play it smart like you're doing and enjoy it. Also, I'd enjoy seeing some pics of your beast.
You're right, Tom, I am truly blessed and I thank Him daily for it. I will post a much awaited photo shoot of my car (never did one) as soon as the weather here in Toronto clears up and old man winter takes a hike. Car's in storage right now so it won't be for a few months. That's okay, it'll give me some time to get familiar with my new D90 and then I'll be taking a lot of shots.
__________________
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 10:27 PM   #62
Blake
Banned
No_Country
176
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

sorry i took your license plate tom
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #63
TLud
Colonel
TLud's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
2,280
Posts

 
Drives: '12 Golf R
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
You're right, Tom, I am truly blessed and I thank Him daily for it. I will post a much awaited photo shoot of my car (never did one) as soon as the weather here in Toronto clears up and old man winter takes a hike. Car's in storage right now so it won't be for a few months. That's okay, it'll give me some time to get familiar with my new D90 and then I'll be taking a lot of shots.
Oh man, I'm very interested to hear what you think of the D90. I've been shopping DSLRs and that is the current frontrunner. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
sorry i took your license plate tom
I'm thinking about trying to claim it after you sell your car. Yes, it's a sickness.
__________________
'09 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 (sold to a good home)
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #64
Blake
Banned
No_Country
176
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
I'm thinking about trying to claim it after you sell your car. Yes, it's a sickness.
it will be available after the end of april. that's when my registration is expires. hopefully i won't have to renew it and i'll have my 997TT by then.

i changed my plate 3 times since i bought the car
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #65
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
MMMorish's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
2,836
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
Oh man, I'm very interested to hear what you think of the D90. I've been shopping DSLRs and that is the current frontrunner. Looking forward to seeing the pics!
Of all the research I've done in the last 3 months or so, the D90 kept popping up in all the reviews as the clear winner over the competition (I must have read at least a dozen pro reviews). Black's was having a sale that I just couldn't pass up and I pulled the trigger on it today.

Got the D90 body, Nikkor VR 18-105mm lens, 1 year extended warranty, Nikon bag, 125 free digital prints, and a 7" Sony digital pic frame all for $1279 Canadian. Sale ends tomorrow. Check it out at your local Blacks if you get the chance.
__________________
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 03:34 AM   #66
tinpot
Captain
United_States
12
Rep
679
Posts

 
Drives: 05 E46 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Texas

iTrader: (3)

Tom the wheels look AMAZING!

I bought myself a Nikon D5000 for xmas so I look forward to taking pics at the next Houston meet
__________________
FOR SALE: Vorsteiner Trunk | Arkym CF Hood (PM me) | Tinted Taillights (PM me) | AutoPower Rollbar (PM Me)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST