BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
Ben335
Captain
Ben335's Avatar
12
Rep
891
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Powerchip Group Buy Interest!!!!!

Hello Guys,

First thing, I want to say that I am not affiliated with Powerchip.

I have been speaking with Mike about tuning my car with the Powerchip tune. I have several cars already committed to do this, but wanted to see if there was any other interest getting the Powerchip tune. As many have see, their tune seems to be the most effective in getting the power out of our engines.

The tune can be customized to your mods, such as no Cats, HFCs, air filter, pulleys, etc.... We are planning to get a Powerflash kit sent to us so we can avoid the hassles of having to remove and ship the ECUs. Because of the trouble to do this, I want to give everyone in the Mid Atlantic a chance to get this tune with little inconvenience and zero downtime to their cars.

Please PM me for details as I want to get a date set up to get the tunes done soon.

Ben
__________________
09 SG E90, Black on Carbon Leather, Tech, Premium, Cold, iPod, Premium Sound, 19s, OEM Alarm, PDC, Moonroof, Sirius
Eisenmann Sport / Eibach Springs / 35% F1 Pinnacle Tint / Macht Schnell Air Filter / LUX Angel Eyes / Black Grill / AA Pulley / Powerchip Stage II Tune / Fabspeed X-Pipe & HFC / RAC Monolites RG63
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
DoNDoN
Colonel
DoNDoN's Avatar
Thailand
28
Rep
2,038
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 AW
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA

iTrader: (1)

IN!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
bogdan
First Lieutenant
bogdan's Avatar
6
Rep
371
Posts

 
Drives: Z06
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Rockville, MD

iTrader: (0)

IN!
__________________
E90 M3-gone|E92 335i-gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
My dog swallowed my FOB. Luckily it was Comfort Access so I could still drive the car. Of course I had to take him with me everywhere and every time he rolled over the windows went down.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
dcgolfdr
Wheelsucker
dcgolfdr's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,026
Posts

 
Drives: M3 and a truck
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (11)

I am in as well!!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
bills742
Second Lieutenant
bills742's Avatar
7
Rep
284
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ellicott City, MD

iTrader: (2)

Might be in
__________________
'08 M3 JB DCT Coupe /// DTEC Cree LED Angel Eyes / Mtech Super White Cornering Lights / Matte Black Kidneys & Gilles / 35-40% FormulaOne Pinnacle / VRS Boot / VRS II Diffuser / AA exhaust / Fabspeed HFC & X-pipe / Eibach Springs / RDSport Front Bumper / 19" Satin Charcoal HRE P40 / RPI Scoops / PSW (Non-electronic) / BMW Stainless Steel Pedals / LeatherZ Alcantara Boots
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
SUB-ZERO's Avatar
26
Rep
1,562
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 997TT Arctic Silver
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben335 View Post
Hello Guys,

First thing, I want to say that I am not affiliated with Powerchip.

I have been speaking with Mike about tuning my car with the Powerchip tune. I have several cars already committed to do this, but wanted to see if there was any other interest getting the Powerchip tune. As many have see, their tune seems to be the most effective in getting the power out of our engines.

The tune can be customized to your mods, such as no Cats, HFCs, air filter, pulleys, etc.... We are planning to get a Powerflash kit sent to us so we can avoid the hassles of having to remove and ship the ECUs. Because of the trouble to do this, I want to give everyone in the Mid Atlantic a chance to get this tune with little inconvenience and zero downtime to their cars.

Please PM me for details as I want to get a date set up to get the tunes done soon.

Ben
Are you a member of our Facebook group? May want to post a message there as well. I know many of us who participate in the Skyline Runs may be up for this.

I need more details but count me in as a maybe.

Thanks
SZ
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #7
Blade929
Lieutenant
United_States
11
Rep
435
Posts

 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (2)

maybe for me too pending details
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
m3pyun
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
314
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MD

iTrader: (7)

I may be in as well!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
Ben335
Captain
Ben335's Avatar
12
Rep
891
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
Are you a member of our Facebook group? May want to post a message there as well. I know many of us who participate in the Skyline Runs may be up for this.

I need more details but count me in as a maybe.

Thanks
SZ
I am not. What is it and I will join?

Anyone that wants details, please PM me. I will gladly answer any questions. This is a great opportunity.
__________________
09 SG E90, Black on Carbon Leather, Tech, Premium, Cold, iPod, Premium Sound, 19s, OEM Alarm, PDC, Moonroof, Sirius
Eisenmann Sport / Eibach Springs / 35% F1 Pinnacle Tint / Macht Schnell Air Filter / LUX Angel Eyes / Black Grill / AA Pulley / Powerchip Stage II Tune / Fabspeed X-Pipe & HFC / RAC Monolites RG63
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
dny
Private First Class
dny's Avatar
1
Rep
144
Posts

 
Drives: m3 4door
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: va

iTrader: (0)

i've been waiting for this one. im in
__________________
M3 e90 - 35% tint / Ventureshield clearbra/ MS filter/ RPI scoop / LED angel eyes/OEM blacklines/ Matte black Kidney grille & sidemarker/ colormatched front reflector
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2009, 07:45 AM   #11
Ben335
Captain
Ben335's Avatar
12
Rep
891
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Starting a list

Starting a list, please update as you confirm. I would like to get this done after the Holiday rush if that works for everyone, so will be locking final confirmations soon.

1) Ben335
2) DonDon
3) Bogdan
4) Dcgolfdr
5) Dny
__________________
09 SG E90, Black on Carbon Leather, Tech, Premium, Cold, iPod, Premium Sound, 19s, OEM Alarm, PDC, Moonroof, Sirius
Eisenmann Sport / Eibach Springs / 35% F1 Pinnacle Tint / Macht Schnell Air Filter / LUX Angel Eyes / Black Grill / AA Pulley / Powerchip Stage II Tune / Fabspeed X-Pipe & HFC / RAC Monolites RG63
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
MShao825
Go Terps!
MShao825's Avatar
20
Rep
1,377
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SSII/FR E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jersey City, NJ Gaithersburg, MD

iTrader: (2)

Promised myself I wouldn't buy any mods during the winter months, but if you fellas decide to wait until the Spring to do this then I'd be tempted. Don, don't GTalk me and talk me into it
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
Ben335
Captain
Ben335's Avatar
12
Rep
891
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshao825 View Post
Promised myself I wouldn't buy any mods during the winter months, but if you fellas decide to wait until the Spring to do this then I'd be tempted. Don, don't GTalk me and talk me into it
Timeframe is in January after the Holiday madness. Don't miss out.....can't beat this deal.
__________________
09 SG E90, Black on Carbon Leather, Tech, Premium, Cold, iPod, Premium Sound, 19s, OEM Alarm, PDC, Moonroof, Sirius
Eisenmann Sport / Eibach Springs / 35% F1 Pinnacle Tint / Macht Schnell Air Filter / LUX Angel Eyes / Black Grill / AA Pulley / Powerchip Stage II Tune / Fabspeed X-Pipe & HFC / RAC Monolites RG63
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #14
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Mike Benvo's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
4,804
Posts


 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Hi everyone.

Thanks for your interest. I will be posting some more info on this thread soon. I want to apologize in advance for any delays in answering PMs/emails. My dog was rushed to the hospital this morning and is in critical condition. I found out today that he has a very short period to live -- I am very under the weather due to this as I've had this dog for 12 years.

Please bare with me and feel free to forward any questions to Ben. I am coordinating this event with him closely, and we look forward to it's execution shortly after the new year. I am always available on the number in my signature if needed.

Thank you,

Mike Benvo
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #15
disruptv
Major
28
Rep
1,144
Posts

 
Drives: 3M
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ny

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
09 3m  [0.00]
can ny people jump in on this as well?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #16
Ben335
Captain
Ben335's Avatar
12
Rep
891
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by disruptv View Post
can ny people jump in on this as well?
Sure. If your willing to make the drive to the the DC area, I don't see why not.
__________________
09 SG E90, Black on Carbon Leather, Tech, Premium, Cold, iPod, Premium Sound, 19s, OEM Alarm, PDC, Moonroof, Sirius
Eisenmann Sport / Eibach Springs / 35% F1 Pinnacle Tint / Macht Schnell Air Filter / LUX Angel Eyes / Black Grill / AA Pulley / Powerchip Stage II Tune / Fabspeed X-Pipe & HFC / RAC Monolites RG63
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2009, 10:28 PM   #17
Ben335
Captain
Ben335's Avatar
12
Rep
891
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip View Post
Hi everyone.

Thanks for your interest. I will be posting some more info on this thread soon. I want to apologize in advance for any delays in answering PMs/emails. My dog was rushed to the hospital this morning and is in critical condition. I found out today that he has a very short period to live -- I am very under the weather due to this as I've had this dog for 12 years.

Please bare with me and feel free to forward any questions to Ben. I am coordinating this event with him closely, and we look forward to it's execution shortly after the new year. I am always available on the number in my signature if needed.

Thank you,

Mike Benvo
Mike,

Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope things work out for the best.
__________________
09 SG E90, Black on Carbon Leather, Tech, Premium, Cold, iPod, Premium Sound, 19s, OEM Alarm, PDC, Moonroof, Sirius
Eisenmann Sport / Eibach Springs / 35% F1 Pinnacle Tint / Macht Schnell Air Filter / LUX Angel Eyes / Black Grill / AA Pulley / Powerchip Stage II Tune / Fabspeed X-Pipe & HFC / RAC Monolites RG63
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #18
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Mike Benvo's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
4,804
Posts


 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by disruptv View Post
can ny people jump in on this as well?
Anyone can jump in that is willing to take the drive to the location.

Will respond to PM's Monday. My dog passed last night, I need a day to clear my mind.

Thanks everyone

Mike Benvo
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2009, 02:07 PM   #19
disruptv
Major
28
Rep
1,144
Posts

 
Drives: 3M
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ny

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
09 3m  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip View Post
Anyone can jump in that is willing to take the drive to the location.

Will respond to PM's Monday. My dog passed last night, I need a day to clear my mind.

Thanks everyone

Mike Benvo
My condolences on your dog

Sorry about your loss
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #20
bills742
Second Lieutenant
bills742's Avatar
7
Rep
284
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ellicott City, MD

iTrader: (2)

Sorry to hear about your dog Mike
__________________
'08 M3 JB DCT Coupe /// DTEC Cree LED Angel Eyes / Mtech Super White Cornering Lights / Matte Black Kidneys & Gilles / 35-40% FormulaOne Pinnacle / VRS Boot / VRS II Diffuser / AA exhaust / Fabspeed HFC & X-pipe / Eibach Springs / RDSport Front Bumper / 19" Satin Charcoal HRE P40 / RPI Scoops / PSW (Non-electronic) / BMW Stainless Steel Pedals / LeatherZ Alcantara Boots
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #21
Ben335
Captain
Ben335's Avatar
12
Rep
891
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M3 Finally here
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Guys,

Please update the list so I know who is committed

Thanks,

Ben

1) Ben335
2) DonDon
3) Bogdan
4) Dcgolfdr
5) Dny
__________________
09 SG E90, Black on Carbon Leather, Tech, Premium, Cold, iPod, Premium Sound, 19s, OEM Alarm, PDC, Moonroof, Sirius
Eisenmann Sport / Eibach Springs / 35% F1 Pinnacle Tint / Macht Schnell Air Filter / LUX Angel Eyes / Black Grill / AA Pulley / Powerchip Stage II Tune / Fabspeed X-Pipe & HFC / RAC Monolites RG63
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #22
JuniorDee
Captain
JuniorDee's Avatar
15
Rep
610
Posts

 
Drives: the speed limit
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: the land of brat and brotchen

iTrader: (1)

1) Ben335
2) DonDon
3) Bogdan
4) Dcgolfdr
5) Dny
6) JuniorDee
__________________
EDC.....viagra for your car
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST