BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #23
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
lol hey thanks shady, it is painted haha. i work and study in el paso... i have so far seen two other m3's other than mine.. in this city.
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2009, 11:27 PM   #24
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
 
the infamous...'s Avatar
 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

Posts: 17,537
iTrader: (0)

Sick!!
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
the infamous... is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2009, 11:56 PM   #25
m3forever
Private
 
m3forever's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335D
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Socal

Posts: 62
iTrader: (0)

bring it on boy, diesel powaa will kick ur ass any day..... ...LOL


sup kyle, when r u going to come back to cali? i'll race you....diesel vs gas..
__________________
2010 BMW 335D
2006 YAMAHA R6
2004 Acura TL Aspec (Sold)
2003 BMW E46M3 (Sold)
m3forever is offline   American Samoa
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 12:01 AM   #26
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
hmmm 08 m3.. somethings FISHY!! ill race you when you stop becoming such a diesel whore... lol im coming back saturday but leaving real fast. on sunday mondayish.
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #27
JC919
Lieutenant Colonel
 
JC919's Avatar
 
Drives: CSL
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

Posts: 1,792
iTrader: (0)

TX or SoCal?
__________________

2003 CSL, SG and some brake bs
2002 M5, SSII/Blk and bone stock. Stored in TX
2008 M3, AW/Blk 6MT, Akrapovic Evolution, Evosport Pulley, ESS Tune, Michelin PSS/Hoosier, other track stuff SOLD
JC919 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #28
m3forever
Private
 
m3forever's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335D
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Socal

Posts: 62
iTrader: (0)

ok, just changed my status ~~
haven't been on this site for a while....
__________________
2010 BMW 335D
2006 YAMAHA R6
2004 Acura TL Aspec (Sold)
2003 BMW E46M3 (Sold)
m3forever is offline   American Samoa
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 12:41 AM   #29
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
im everywhere!! lol
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #30
roflopter142
Private First Class
 
roflopter142's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 STi
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North Jersey

Posts: 142
iTrader: (0)

SSII w/ Fox Red is a sick combo!
roflopter142 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #31
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
thank you!!
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 02:47 AM   #32
kadolege
Colonel
 
kadolege's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Denmark...

Posts: 2,344
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to kadolege
Nice M3 you have. Looks great with the roof....
__________________
05 BMW E90 325i JB | BBS LM 8.5X19 ET29 Front, ET27 Rear | H&R Sport | Koni Sport | Blacklines | BMW Performance Grill | Mtec Super White Halogen Fogs | OEM M-Tech steeringwheel | OEM M-Tech gearshift knob | OEM M-Tech handbrake handle | OEM manuel leather sportseats, now fully functional | OEM BMW Performance short shift | Rear output power | Complete LED interior lights
kadolege is offline   Denmark
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #33
gucci22
Private First Class
 
gucci22's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Waikiki, HI

Posts: 112
iTrader: (0)

Love your ride MR. Wondering if I can solicit your opinion? Have e92 SSII/FR on order and have not seen the color scheme yet. The link is Stoop_Ed's ride that I borrowed and photoshopped RC8s in black and anthracite to see what it would look like. Would appreciate your opinion. Shoots...appreciate any and all inputs, but asking since you have same colors.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330036

Thanks.
g
__________________
2010 E92 M3 6MT | SSII/FR/CL | CF | 19s | Prem | Tech | iPhone/iPod/USB | Heated Seats | PDC | Alarm
'03 GSX-R 750 | Bumble Bee
'07 E92 335i | SG/FR/Alum | Prem | Sport (SOLD)
'05 G35 6MT | Silver/Black (SOLD)
'01 328ci Step | Blue/Beige (SOLD)
gucci22 is offline   Iraq
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #34
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: .

Posts: 4,643
iTrader: (0)

OP: M3 looks very aggressive!

Get a nice tint, if you haven't already.
Nawaaz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #35
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci22 View Post
Love your ride MR. Wondering if I can solicit your opinion? Have e92 SSII/FR on order and have not seen the color scheme yet. The link is Stoop_Ed's ride that I borrowed and photoshopped RC8s in black and anthracite to see what it would look like. Would appreciate your opinion. Shoots...appreciate any and all inputs, but asking since you have same colors.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330036

Thanks.
g
hey Gucci,

The reason why i went with painting the rims was simple, i couldnt find another set of wheels as good looking, and strong as the stock around the same price,IMO. i like how the stock 19s are very well mashed, sturdy and a couple of guys that saw my car in person agrees with me. i mean i spent about 550-600 bucks (two layers of powder coating, wheel mount and balance, and borrowing another set of 19's from the place i went to haha).

i mean, 600 bucks compared to another 2g was just not in my options. selling the stock wheels for 1200 and paying 800 on top of that wasnt cost efficient in my theory haha. it may just be me... lol. if you got the money then surely do get rims but i'd hang on to the stock ones just to have a spare set. You get what you pay for!! Yaas.

i hope this helped, all in all this is my own opinion with gathered info.. Please excuse my errors and ignorant opinions if any..


kio
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #36
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
and thank you Kado and Nawa!!

hopefully new photos could put me in COTM YAAs
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 04:08 PM   #37
gucci22
Private First Class
 
gucci22's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Waikiki, HI

Posts: 112
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRE90M3 View Post
hey Gucci,

The reason why i went with painting the rims was simple, i couldnt find another set of wheels as good looking, and strong as the stock around the same price,IMO. i like how the stock 19s are very well mashed, sturdy and a couple of guys that saw my car in person agrees with me. i mean i spent about 550-600 bucks (two layers of powder coating, wheel mount and balance, and borrowing another set of 19's from the place i went to haha).

i mean, 600 bucks compared to another 2g was just not in my options. selling the stock wheels for 1200 and paying 800 on top of that wasnt cost efficient in my theory haha. it may just be me... lol. if you got the money then surely do get rims but i'd hang on to the stock ones just to have a spare set. You get what you pay for!! Yaas.

i hope this helped, all in all this is my own opinion with gathered info.. Please excuse my errors and ignorant opinions if any..


kio
Kio-

Your opinion is much appreciated...thanks! I get kid in a candy store syndrome, especially since I'm where I am. So I don't disagree that paying for expensive wheels when we already get some pretty sharp ones, doesn't add up; is why I'm probably not going to spend the money some folks spend on mods...it's already a badass ride!

I didn't do a thing to my 335 and loved it as is. Just got the bug since I'm really anxious to get home and see my girl, but I still may decide to save the 5k+ and not purchase new wheels. I may end up going your route so thanks for the thread.

Thanks for your input K.
G
__________________
2010 E92 M3 6MT | SSII/FR/CL | CF | 19s | Prem | Tech | iPhone/iPod/USB | Heated Seats | PDC | Alarm
'03 GSX-R 750 | Bumble Bee
'07 E92 335i | SG/FR/Alum | Prem | Sport (SOLD)
'05 G35 6MT | Silver/Black (SOLD)
'01 328ci Step | Blue/Beige (SOLD)
gucci22 is offline   Iraq
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #38
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci22 View Post
Kio-

Your opinion is much appreciated...thanks! I get kid in a candy store syndrome, especially since I'm where I am. So I don't disagree that paying for expensive wheels when we already get some pretty sharp ones, doesn't add up; is why I'm probably not going to spend the money some folks spend on mods...it's already a badass ride!

I didn't do a thing to my 335 and loved it as is. Just got the bug since I'm really anxious to get home and see my girl, but I still may decide to save the 5k+ and not purchase new wheels. I may end up going your route so thanks for the thread.

Thanks for your input K.
G
lol put that five k into a set of exhaust + coilovers all gone. lol
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #39
bim14
BIMMM3R
 
bim14's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 JZB/FR e92 m3 ZCP 6mt
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York

Posts: 483
iTrader: (2)

is that an e92 exhaust on the e90?...cuz it seems long. The reason im asking is cuz i have a meisterschaft gt for my e92, and might get an e90 and wud wanna consider using it.
bim14 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2009, 11:38 PM   #40
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
hey bim,
its not an e92 exhaust lol its just the AA exhaust you are able to move the tips. i moved it all the way out. not sure why LOL will have to get in there and move it eventually... but yeah its the AA exhaust. if i can go back and redo everything i'd go for the Akrapovic. SOUNDS MEAN
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:41 AM   #41
Bart@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Bart@AUTOcouture's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ

Posts: 4,067
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Bart@AUTOcouture
suspension = drool
__________________
Installs|Service|Sales - BMW Master Tech on staff!
ESS, Akrapovic, Eisenmann, HRE, OEM BMW, Cobb and more!


15-01 Pollitt Drive #6 | Fair Lawn, NJ 07642 | P: 201.666.3500 | Bart@autocouturemotoring.com | Facebook | youTube
Bart@AUTOcouture is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #42
M-Tuned
JOY IS BMW.
 
M-Tuned's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AW/FR E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 327
iTrader: (0)

very nicely modded and great photos! Is that a plush in your car on the 2nd car? just curious.. lol
M-Tuned is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #43
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
 
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upland California

Posts: 442
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to MRE90M3 Send a message via MSN to MRE90M3 Send a message via Skype™ to MRE90M3
lol sorry but whats a plush? lol
drools.. sigh* i want to drive her!
MRE90M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2009, 02:26 AM   #44
M-Tuned
JOY IS BMW.
 
M-Tuned's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AW/FR E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 327
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRE90M3 View Post
lol sorry but whats a plush? lol
drools.. sigh* i want to drive her!
There's a stuffed animal looking thing on the windshield...
M-Tuned is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST