BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
INDustry distribution
      10-24-2015, 07:00 PM   #1

Drives: 2013 E92 M3

BPMSport - Code and Stage 1 Tune - Another Happy Customer

I know there are already a number of posts about the BPMSport Code and Tune options, and Mike Benvo's great customer service. That's how I learned about Mike and BPM in the first place.

A 7 year E46 M3 owner, I acquired a '13 E92 last month.
Was interested in the chassis improvements, and in having the last naturally aspirated ///M specific engine, and the only V8 ///M specific engine. Neither have disappointed. The car had only 10k miles, and only 3 options: ZCP, Nav, and heated front seats. A perfect base M3 setup.

While I like the Flat Tire Monitor function (relative wheel rotation speed), I do not like the Tire Pressure Monitor, with those annoying valve stem components. I frequently check tire pressure anyway, so am at low risk of all 4 tires clocking in at 17 lbs. and doing a Ford Exploder number on the highway.

Mike was quick to respond and get the cables and software links on the way.
Nice to have the various code options shown on the BPM site, and I selected a number of them. For the TPM code-out, one needs to unplug the TPM module. On my car, the module is a small black unit behind the right rear wheel, behind the fender liner. Pic below for reference.

The tune has smoothed out throttle response, and the glorious S65 runs beautifully; from cold start-up through the fully warmed up state.
The servotronic adjustment is also spot on.

So, another recommendation here for Mike and BPMSport.

2013 E92 M3, 6MT, AW, CF Roof, Speedcloth, ZCP, Navigation, Heated Manual Front Seats. BPMSport Stage 1 and Code.

Last edited by normcaldwell; 10-24-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Appreciate 0