BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-01-2009, 02:24 AM   #1
zenderm3
Lieutenant Colonel
zenderm3's Avatar
Australia
42
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 DY/2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Pickup This Saturday Confirmed

Gents,

The time that we all have been waiting for.... that is me not whinging and bitching about where my car is... or delays......

has been confirmed for this Saturday... as I will be picking up my new girl!

Woot Woot!
__________________
________________
My ///M is in my garage .... and it is a beast!
2010 E92 M3 Space Grey | Fully Loaded
1996 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow - No Longer With Me
2004 Honda Accord Euro - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
aussieE90
Enlisted Member
aussieE90's Avatar
0
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: Vw Passat
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Awesome. Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 02:47 AM   #3
cargeek
Second Lieutenant
Australia
4
Rep
239
Posts

Drives: Old man's comfy car
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tasmania

iTrader: (0)

Excellent zenderm3. You have a few sleepless nights ahead of you. I picked mine up last week and clocked up 1950k's in 6 days. I booked the 2000K service in before I picked up the car!

Right now I am struggling to use all its performance because I get to the the speed limit too quickly. The car is fantastic.

I did have a police officer follow me for 20 minutes but he was wasting his time because it was during the run in period and my mother was in the back seat. Its impossible to speed under those circumstances.
__________________
E90 M3 | DCT | EDC | M-drive | AW | 19's
E91 323 18's
E46 320i
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 04:42 AM   #4
zenderm3
Lieutenant Colonel
zenderm3's Avatar
Australia
42
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 DY/2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausM3 View Post
Awesome. Congrats!
Thanks mate! Can't wait to see your dad's E90 too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargeek View Post
Excellent zenderm3. You have a few sleepless nights ahead of you. I picked mine up last week and clocked up 1950k's in 6 days. I booked the 2000K service in before I picked up the car!

Right now I am struggling to use all its performance because I get to the the speed limit too quickly. The car is fantastic.

I did have a police officer follow me for 20 minutes but he was wasting his time because it was during the run in period and my mother was in the back seat. Its impossible to speed under those circumstances.
Mate - that is some driving.... almost 2000k in 6 days!!! What do you do that requires so much driving? Haha... driving with your mum in the back seat - yes that would do it too!
__________________
________________
My ///M is in my garage .... and it is a beast!
2010 E92 M3 Space Grey | Fully Loaded
1996 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow - No Longer With Me
2004 Honda Accord Euro - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 05:18 AM   #5
E92325i
First Lieutenant
E92325i's Avatar
Australia
5
Rep
362
Posts

Drives: E92 325i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Congratulations mate, i'd been seeing your m3 related threads pop up every now and then and also followed the countdown in your signature

Enjoy the M and drive safe
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #6
cargeek
Second Lieutenant
Australia
4
Rep
239
Posts

Drives: Old man's comfy car
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tasmania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderm3 View Post
Mate - that is some driving.... almost 2000k in 6 days!!! What do you do that requires so much driving? Haha... driving with your mum in the back seat - yes that would do it too!
I decided to get the break-in period over and done as soon as possible so I toured around Tasmania. 2000 kms of excellent curved roads! I have offices in every corner of the state so I do travel frequently. I'm an optometrist.
__________________
E90 M3 | DCT | EDC | M-drive | AW | 19's
E91 323 18's
E46 320i
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #7
zenderm3
Lieutenant Colonel
zenderm3's Avatar
Australia
42
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 DY/2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92325i View Post
Congratulations mate, i'd been seeing your m3 related threads pop up every now and then and also followed the countdown in your signature

Enjoy the M and drive safe
Thanks mate! Are you based in Brissy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargeek View Post
I decided to get the break-in period over and done as soon as possible so I toured around Tasmania. 2000 kms of excellent curved roads! I have offices in every corner of the state so I do travel frequently. I'm an optometrist.
Very cool - I imagine that you would have had a lot of fun - so have you done your service already? Did you notice a difference at all?
__________________
________________
My ///M is in my garage .... and it is a beast!
2010 E92 M3 Space Grey | Fully Loaded
1996 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow - No Longer With Me
2004 Honda Accord Euro - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #8
anthonygilbo
Second Lieutenant
anthonygilbo's Avatar
Australia
8
Rep
254
Posts

Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Good on you mate. They must of been getting sick of holding onto it!! Be sure to get some photo's on here as soon as you can...
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 02:24 AM   #9
Bdez
Private First Class
Bdez's Avatar
Australia
1
Rep
165
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 Jerez & Fox & X5 3.0d
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Marvellous effort that –when are we doing the pics ????? Might have a non-M3Forum punter for the team shot as well
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #10
ANMM
New Member
ANMM's Avatar
Australia
0
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: 2012 E82 1M AW
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderm3 View Post
Gents,

The time that we all have been waiting for.... that is me not whinging and bitching about where my car is... or delays......

has been confirmed for this Saturday... as I will be picking up my new girl!

Woot Woot!
mate, am glad your time has come. has been 3 weeks since i picked mine up, and still smiling on the inside....
__________________
2009 E90 M3 / DCT / EDC / Space Grey-Black / Carbon leather trim / 19s / sunroof
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #11
zenderm3
Lieutenant Colonel
zenderm3's Avatar
Australia
42
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 DY/2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMM View Post
mate, am glad your time has come. has been 3 weeks since i picked mine up, and still smiling on the inside....
Awesome!
__________________
________________
My ///M is in my garage .... and it is a beast!
2010 E92 M3 Space Grey | Fully Loaded
1996 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow - No Longer With Me
2004 Honda Accord Euro - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #12
anthonygilbo
Second Lieutenant
anthonygilbo's Avatar
Australia
8
Rep
254
Posts

Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Hey Zender

Good luck tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a great day. Make sure you take the back roads on the way back down the highway!!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
E92325i
First Lieutenant
E92325i's Avatar
Australia
5
Rep
362
Posts

Drives: E92 325i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderm3 View Post
Thanks mate! Are you based in Brissy?
Nah I'm down in Melbourne
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #14
aussieE90
Enlisted Member
aussieE90's Avatar
0
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: Vw Passat
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Did you sleep last night zender?
Have a great day mate! Look forward to the pics.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2009, 04:03 AM   #15
chappy
Captain
chappy's Avatar
Australia
29
Rep
648
Posts

Drives: 335 M-SPORT COUPE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brisbane Australia

iTrader: (0)

Congraduations on your new m3 we are like children waiting for a christmas present but what a present have fun hope to see you around brisbane and the next cruise on the 24th jan,
Enjoy don't drag off at lights tho bloody police love playing around in there ve ss as i found out.
cheers.
__________________
THE BEAST Vishnu Procede V5 2.5rev/Stage 2/ AFE DCI Intake /M3 suspension/Forge Intercooler/Alpina B3 AT Flash/Bird's B3 Suspension/BMW OEM M3 Steering Wheel and DCT Paddles/LUX V4 Angel Eyes/CIC Retrofitted
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2009, 04:33 AM   #16
Zuzu
Major General
Zuzu's Avatar
Australia
122
Rep
7,321
Posts

Drives: VO 1M Beast: SOLD
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SyDnEy Oz

iTrader: (0)

Congrats Zender...It has been a long wait..
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2009, 04:12 AM   #17
zenderm3
Lieutenant Colonel
zenderm3's Avatar
Australia
42
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 DY/2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Gents... OMG - this car is crazy... how does one restrain themselves with a vehicle that is just so marvelous! Pics coming up..... I really can't believe that I own such an awesome car... I hope I don't sound like too much of a wanker!
__________________
________________
My ///M is in my garage .... and it is a beast!
2010 E92 M3 Space Grey | Fully Loaded
1996 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow - No Longer With Me
2004 Honda Accord Euro - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2009, 07:50 AM   #18
amk2912
Lieutenant Colonel
amk2912's Avatar
Australia
31
Rep
1,663
Posts

Drives: '10 X5 40d & '12 F10 520d
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Perth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderm3 View Post
Gents... OMG - this car is crazy... how does one restrain themselves with a vehicle that is just so marvelous! Pics coming up..... I really can't believe that I own such an awesome car... I hope I don't sound like too much of a wanker!
Welcome to the 309 Club!!! 309kW that is......though you may have to wait a couple of thousand kms! When you hear the symphony of the V8 at 7000rpm for the first time it's simply awesome...and addictive!

She certainly is a marvellous car and you'll be spoilt forever! Enjoy and post some pics soon!
__________________
2012 BMW F10 520d M-Sport
2010 BMW E70 X5 xdrive40d

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST