BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Cosmetic Parts (External and Internal) & Lighting
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #199
DeeJW
///M...
 
Drives: 2013 SG E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 263
iTrader: (0)

Can I get price for option B gloss painted grills w/ spacy grey surrounding. Space grey relfectors. Space grey painted gills with dark tinted lenses w/LED's and M3 stickers along with a gloss black M3 trunk emblem shipped to 91505?
DeeJW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #200
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJW View Post
Can I get price for option B gloss painted grills w/ spacy grey surrounding. Space grey relfectors. Space grey painted gills with dark tinted lenses w/LED's and M3 stickers along with a gloss black M3 trunk emblem shipped to 91505?
Pm sent over.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #201
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Gloss front and side grilles in stock
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #202
anacondatp
Private First Class
 
Drives: 10' E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 170
iTrader: (2)

pm me the price for regular gloss back grill + side gills and jerez black reflector pls?
__________________
10' E92 M3 6MT
anacondatp is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #203
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacondatp View Post
pm me the price for regular gloss back grill + side gills and jerez black reflector pls?
Pm sent thanks
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #204
supergan8
Private
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: pasadena

Posts: 55
iTrader: (1)

hi i am just interested in ordering the painted reflectors. I cannot find just that option on your website.
supergan8 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #205
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergan8 View Post
hi i am just interested in ordering the painted reflectors. I cannot find just that option on your website.
Pm coming over.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #206
Wai328
Major
 
Wai328's Avatar
 
Drives: F31/E90 328i/M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: YVR/HKG

Posts: 1,018
iTrader: (1)

Can I get the price for option c in gloss black, shipped to 98281? Thanks!!!
Wai328 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #207
pukicabuki
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: '10 SG E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Oregon

Posts: 396
iTrader: (0)

Can I get a price for the following:

Space grey color matched front grills (space grey surrounds with black center)
Space grey reflectors
Space grey key hole covers
Carbon fiber side markers with dark tinted LEDs
Black M3 trunk badge

Thanks
__________________
'10 E92 M3
'13 F30 335i
'94 TT Supra Hardtop
pukicabuki is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #208
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wai328 View Post
Can I get the price for option c in gloss black, shipped to 98281? Thanks!!!
Pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukicabuki View Post
Can I get a price for the following:

Space grey color matched front grills (space grey surrounds with black center)
Space grey reflectors
Space grey key hole covers
Carbon fiber side markers with dark tinted LEDs
Black M3 trunk badge

Thanks
Pm coming over.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #209
andeee05
Private First Class
 
andeee05's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 138
iTrader: (5)

pm me for gloss black grill and side grill to 90017 thanks.
andeee05 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #210
Paigow
New Member
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Can you PM me the price for the black matted M3 badge? Thanks.
Paigow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #211
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andeee05 View Post
pm me for gloss black grill and side grill to 90017 thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paigow View Post
Can you PM me the price for the black matted M3 badge? Thanks.
PM's sent over
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #212
rawedge2
First Lieutenant
 
rawedge2's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 STI - 08 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: long island

Posts: 330
iTrader: (1)

is the gloss black going to be the same color as Jet Black..

Please pm me answer and price for Just front Grilles and side gills in gloss or jet black. (no tinted reflector)

To 11566
Thanks
__________________
2008 E92 M3 (03-08-2008-first delivery)
JET BLACK on BLACK w/Carbon Leather, 19's, Tech, 6spd..
rawedge2 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #213
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawedge2 View Post
is the gloss black going to be the same color as Jet Black..

Please pm me answer and price for Just front Grilles and side gills in gloss or jet black. (no tinted reflector)

To 11566
Thanks
That's correct Gloss black is Jet black paint code 668. I'll shoot a pm over now.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #214
DeeJW
///M...
 
Drives: 2013 SG E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 263
iTrader: (0)

Thanks Nate. Everything looks perfect!!!
DeeJW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #215
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJW View Post
Thanks Nate. Everything looks perfect!!!
Thanks again!
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #216
Rob@StrasseWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Rob@StrasseWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 MW/FR E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Florida

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Rob@StrasseWheels
Sent you guys a few PM's last week. Let me know what you guys have in stock!
__________________
Rob@StrasseWheels is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #217
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@StrasseForged View Post
Sent you guys a few PM's last week. Let me know what you guys have in stock!
Shoot an email to info@ind-distribution.com please
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #218
jc824
Private
 
Drives: '08 M3 E90
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Can I get a price for matte black front grills and side grills, jerez black key hole cover and reflectors. Shipped to 14304. Thanks
jc824 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #219
vastano
Lieutenant
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO

Posts: 571
iTrader: (3)

Semi on topic... do you sell the fender gills badges? Looking for a monochrome set in particular but the tri-color will do if you dont have the monochromes.
vastano is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #220
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc824 View Post
Can I get a price for matte black front grills and side grills, jerez black key hole cover and reflectors. Shipped to 14304. Thanks
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastano View Post
Semi on topic... do you sell the fender gills badges? Looking for a monochrome set in particular but the tri-color will do if you dont have the monochromes.
We offer the OEM ones from BMW. The monochrome stickers are no longer made.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST