BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #683
bigjae1976
That's what she said...
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Posts: 5,457
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Here's what happened in my warm down lap.
shit happens sometimes. Nothing is worse than going into the paddock to get your balls busted about spinning on the cool down lap...
__________________


Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!
bigjae1976 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #684
bigjae1976
That's what she said...
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Posts: 5,457
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Car: 2011 E90 M3
Track: Road America
Best Lap Time: 2:41.82
Brakes: Alcon BBK, Carbotech xp12
Suspension: dinan stg.3 with RD sport sways, dinan monoball
Tires (Size & Model): 265/295 AD08's
Other Mods:Akra EVO, dinan 3.45 gears, ESS tune

Rained and even hailed out there, but pretty happy to get one good session in. Sub 2:40 still eludes me

I'm using your video to get ready for BMWCCA...did I hear a little lifty-lifty at the kink?

Seriously...any advice?
__________________


Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!
bigjae1976 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #685
Billj747
Lieutenant
 
Billj747's Avatar
 
Drives: Everything
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wellington, FL

Posts: 424
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Billj747
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
I'm using your video to get ready for BMWCCA...did I hear a little lifty-lifty at the kink?

Seriously...any advice?
He left a TON of time on the table in the carousel (no tire noise/movement of the car). Could have moved his brake markers deeper in T1, T5, T8, and T12 (all the main heavy braking zones). Was very conservative in the T7 Kink. For the most part his line was pretty good.


0.02
__________________
Billj747 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #686
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,703
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.71]
2013 e92 M3  [4.55]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billj747 View Post
He left a TON of time on the table in the carousel (no tire noise/movement of the car). Could have moved his brake markers deeper in T1, T5, T8, and T12 (all the main heavy braking zones). Was very conservative in the T7 Kink. For the most part his line was pretty good.


0.02
You have a terrific website. Very informative and great track notes! Thx.
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 DCT / ESS VT2 650 S/C / Akrapovic Evolution / StopTech BBK
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / 725 HP / BBi suspension build
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2013, 11:32 PM   #687
klammer
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 07 X5
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: chicago

Posts: 3,239
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billj747
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
I'm using your video to get ready for BMWCCA...did I hear a little lifty-lifty at the kink?

Seriously...any advice?
He left a TON of time on the table in the carousel (no tire noise/movement of the car). Could have moved his brake markers deeper in T1, T5, T8, and T12 (all the main heavy braking zones). Was very conservative in the T7 Kink. For the most part his line was pretty good.


0.02
Agreed on all points...had been raining all day and this was the cleanest lap I got. I've always been a bit afraid going into the kink, need to shift up and just floor it
__________________
mods: akra evo, dinan 3.45 diff, ess akra tune, dinan stg.3, Alcon bbk, HRE P40
klammer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-18-2013, 12:16 AM   #688
dapopa9
Captain
 
dapopa9's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 612
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
Still out there trying to prove that the M3 is a fast car even in N/A 6MT form. After a 6 month or so hiatus, I finally got back to Laguna Seca and beat my previous record time at this track. Will probably be able to break into the 1:30's once I run more camber (only -2.8 in the front at the moment), and I definitely have a few seconds left to shave with a bit more confidence in some of the corners.

One strange thing I noticed is my top speed dropped from around 122-124mph through turn 1 back in April to 116-118 mph this time. Slower top speed, but faster lap time. Obviously going faster through the corners, but I wonder if my car is not running in top shape.

E92 M3 6 Speed Manual
Track/course: Laguna Seca
Best Lap Time: 1:40.98
Brakes: Brembo 380 / Endless Pads
Tires: Hankook TD's 265/35/18 295/30/18
Suspension: Ohlin RT, Vorschlag Camber Plates, RD Sport Sways
Other mods: Akra Evo, ESS Tune, M3 GTS Aero, Half Cage, Recaro Profi's

The 1:40 happened on lap 4.

Wow thats an awesome video you put together!
dapopa9 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #689
Billj747
Lieutenant
 
Billj747's Avatar
 
Drives: Everything
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wellington, FL

Posts: 424
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Billj747
Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Agreed on all points...had been raining all day and this was the cleanest lap I got. I've always been a bit afraid going into the kink, need to shift up and just floor it
You weren't bad through the "real" (T11?) Kink - before Canada Corner T12. I was referring to the T7 kink before the left hand T8 where you were very conservative.

Still be cautious in the real kink. You'll have to brake for it once you start carrying more speed out of the carousel. It will not be flat or even a lift in your M3
__________________
Billj747 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 06:11 AM   #690
bigjae1976
That's what she said...
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Posts: 5,457
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Agreed on all points...had been raining all day and this was the cleanest lap I got. I've always been a bit afraid going into the kink, need to shift up and just floor it
I thought that was a pretty good damp lap. The damp laps are the most stressful if you ask me. What usually happens is it starts raining, no one is really slowing down...it just comes down to who's going off first and causing a full course black flag?

I was listening closely as you went through the kink since I'm trying to get an idea of what that's like. I won't be a pussy and lift...I'll just be full throttle in 7th gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billj747 View Post
You weren't bad through the "real" (T11?) Kink - before Canada Corner T12. I was referring to the T7 kink before the left hand T8 where you were very conservative.

Still be cautious in the real kink. You'll have to brake for it once you start carrying more speed out of the carousel. It will not be flat or even a lift in your M3
Good info...thanks!
__________________


Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!
bigjae1976 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #691
klammer
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 07 X5
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: chicago

Posts: 3,239
iTrader: (0)

For me, coming out of the carousel I am pushing redline in 4th gear, DCT, 3.45 gears, and just lift and use the engine breaking up top to slow me a bit, was planning on a quick up shift to 5th and plowing through, but haven't been there in the dry for a bit, think I'm entering around 105/115 depending on conditions and could probably take it around 120 (indicated not GPS) but needs pretty big balls and some familiarity as your entering the wall section of the track and things start to feel a little tight back there. This is a very fast track and corner speeds are pretty high...have fun and stay away from the walls
__________________
mods: akra evo, dinan 3.45 diff, ess akra tune, dinan stg.3, Alcon bbk, HRE P40
klammer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #692
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 11|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 12,345
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
I won't be a pussy and lift...I'll just be full throttle in 7th gear.


who you kidding you will be sideways in 4th?
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
1MOREMOD is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #693
bigjae1976
That's what she said...
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Posts: 5,457
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
For me, coming out of the carousel I am pushing redline in 4th gear, DCT, 3.45 gears, and just lift and use the engine breaking up top to slow me a bit, was planning on a quick up shift to 5th and plowing through, but haven't been there in the dry for a bit, think I'm entering around 105/115 depending on conditions and could probably take it around 120 (indicated not GPS) but needs pretty big balls and some familiarity as your entering the wall section of the track and things start to feel a little tight back there. This is a very fast track and corner speeds are pretty high...have fun and stay away from the walls
Thanks for the info! Yes, do plan to stay off the walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
who you kidding you will be sideways in 4th?
__________________


Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!
bigjae1976 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #694
03///m3
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007

Posts: 290
iTrader: (1)

Hey what is a good time at Lime Rock in a basically stock E92? I was running 1:02's flat yesterday. I have AD08's and stoptech street performance with Motul 660. Nothing else. It seems there is at least another second and a half in braking alone. My brakes were giving up mid way through each session and i had no confidence in braking late or even at the 4 marker for turn one. Next season i will be getting ST40 front kit.
03///m3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #695
arter
collecting toys
 
arter's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 MCB
Join Date: May 2008
Location: rochester, ny

Posts: 779
iTrader: (0)

That's at pretty good time for a stock E92. Most of the stock M3's I have seen there run 1:03 to 1:05.

All comes down to how good and aggressive the driver is.
__________________
2011 e92 M3 Monte Carlo Blue ESS 535
2015 cayman GTS
2006 SLK 55 AMG
arter is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #696
bigjae1976
That's what she said...
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Posts: 5,457
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Track/Course: Road America
Best Lap Time: 2:39:21
Brake Pads: Stoptech SR34s (Stoptech ST60/ST40 BBK)
Tires (Size & Model): 275/35R18 Conti Scrubs
Suspension: Dinan Stage 2 w/ GC plates
Other Mods: Dinan Pulleys, BMW Performance Steering Wheel

The DCT helps a ton here since I'm not going down from 5th to 3rd in T5 and Canada Corner.

After the 2nd day ever on RA...still have lots of time to gain in T1 and T5. Still got some more speed to get in T7. I don't think I can push any harder through T8 and T12. I'm going through the kink in 5th with a brush of the brakes. For some reason, I can't get comfortable pushing the car through carousel. I'm having trouble getting the lift right before the apex so I've run a little wide coming out of there a couple of times. I love T12-T14...fun, fun, fun sliding the car across the track coming out of T13.

Overall AWESOME track! Better than COTA but still, as a track, Motorsport Ranch 3.1 is the best! If you haven't driven the MSR 3.1 near Ft. Worth, TX...you should. It's quite a challenge...

Not the fast lap but a video nonetheless.

__________________


Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!
bigjae1976 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 07:04 AM   #697
dogbone
Second Lieutenant
 
dogbone's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 93 million miles from the Sun

Posts: 269
iTrader: (0)

Went to Buttonwillow 13CW with Speed District. Thanks Josh!

E90 M3
Track/course: Buttonwillow 13 CW
Best Lap Time: 1:58.122 (transponder)
Brakes: AP Racing - Cobalt Friction XR2 front/XR3 rear
Tires: Hankook TD - 295/30/18 square on Apex Arc-8 10.5"
Suspension: JRZ RS Pro
Other mods: VF620, Akrapovic X-Pipe with stock exhaust, (no aero parts)

In the video, you can see most of this lap moves along pretty well, but I'm embarrassed to say that I completely blew a corner on this lap. I missed the brake point going into Off Ramp and went too deep into it. When I compare this to other 1:59 laps using Harry's lap timer, I lost 0.4 seconds in that corner.....ouch.....would have been nice to get a 1:57 with just an average Off Ramp. Ah well, there's always next time!!

dogbone is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 07:21 AM   #698
klammer
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 07 X5
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: chicago

Posts: 3,239
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976
Track/Course: Road America
Best Lap Time: 2:39:21
Brake Pads: Stoptech SR34s (Stoptech ST60/ST40 BBK)
Tires (Size & Model): 275/35R18 Conti Scrubs
Suspension: Dinan Stage 2 w/ GC plates
Other Mods: Dinan Pulleys, BMW Performance Steering Wheel

The DCT helps a ton here since I'm not going down from 5th to 3rd in T5 and Canada Corner.

After the 2nd day ever on RA...still have lots of time to gain in T1 and T5. Still got some more speed to get in T7. I don't think I can push any harder through T8 and T12. I'm going through the kink in 5th with a brush of the brakes. For some reason, I can't get comfortable pushing the car through carousel. I'm having trouble getting the lift right before the apex so I've run a little wide coming out of there a couple of times. I love T12-T14...fun, fun, fun sliding the car across the track coming out of T13.

Overall AWESOME track! Better than COTA but still, as a track, Motorsport Ranch 3.1 is the best! If you haven't driven the MSR 3.1 near Ft. Worth, TX...you should. It's quite a challenge...

Not the fast lap but a video nonetheless.

Great time and what a perfect day! Looks like you had a ton of grip with the scrubs out there and could have gone a bit faster as a result. Great job for a first time and can't wait to get out there in 2 weeks, its a pretty fun track!
__________________
mods: akra evo, dinan 3.45 diff, ess akra tune, dinan stg.3, Alcon bbk, HRE P40
klammer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #699
Stee
New Member
 
Drives: Squirt & Big Black Bertha
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NYC

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

Track/Course: Watkins Glen

Best Lap Time: 2:08.8

Brakes: Stock Brakes with PF-08 pads all around and CMS Brake Cooling Ducts

Tires (Size & Model): 275/35R18 Hankook Z214 C51 all around

Suspension: Moton Double Adjustable Street Sports with 800# front / 1100# rear springs

Other Mods: No cats, ACM stock exhaust mod, Epic Tune

3,600 lbs with driver and 1/2 tank of fuel


Last edited by Stee; 09-30-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Stee is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #700
Jon H
New Member
 
Drives: 2013 GT-R
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Went to Buttonwillow 13CW with Speed District. Thanks Josh!

E90 M3
Track/course: Buttonwillow 13 CW
Best Lap Time: 1:58.122 (transponder)
Brakes: AP Racing - Cobalt Friction XR2 front/XR3 rear
Tires: Hankook TD - 295/30/18 square on Apex Arc-8 10.5"
Suspension: JRZ RS Pro
Other mods: VF620, Akrapovic X-Pipe with stock exhaust, (no aero parts)

In the video, you can see most of this lap moves along pretty well, but I'm embarrassed to say that I completely blew a corner on this lap. I missed the brake point going into Off Ramp and went too deep into it. When I compare this to other 1:59 laps using Harry's lap timer, I lost 0.4 seconds in that corner.....ouch.....would have been nice to get a 1:57 with just an average Off Ramp. Ah well, there's always next time!!

Nice driving! Red group I assume? Might have some video of you. I set my fastest time in the first session after being away since early this year and just got slower as the day went by. Lame sauce.
Jon H is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #701
Killerfish2012
Major
 
Drives: E90 335I, E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midwest

Posts: 1,272
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Track/Course: Road America
Best Lap Time: 2:39:21

Not the fast lap but a video nonetheless.
Got a Vid of that fast lap? I'm sorry, don't mean to be a jerk but I'm having a hard time believing that you ran that time. Your car is almost stock, and stock DCT's run RA in 2:46. Scrubs will give you 5 seconds, which lands you a 2:41 which you ran.
__________________
E90 335I: FBO +wavetrac LSD
E92 M3: K&N, V1, Yokohama AD08
Killerfish2012 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #702
bigjae1976
That's what she said...
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Posts: 5,457
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Great time and what a perfect day! Looks like you had a ton of grip with the scrubs out there and could have gone a bit faster as a result. Great job for a first time and can't wait to get out there in 2 weeks, its a pretty fun track!
Thanks! I wish I could visit on Oct 12/13 but I'll be in TX that weekend. It is a fantastic track! The weather was perfect. Only downer was the amount of carnage. About 9 cars and the advanced group was pretty...dicey. Mostly cars that tend to spin if you lift...they start with a P. But BMWCCA did a GREAT job of putting the kibosh on the crashing...none that I saw on Sun.

I think my biggest turn for improvement is 14. I definitely tried a lot of things...never really got it consistently. I think I nailed it twice by luck all weekend and really didn't understand what I did differently. The ONE thing I know doesn't work is trying to rotate with throttle on entry...that just ended up in more under steer following by a tank slapper all the way to pit entrance and some two wheel landscaping. My next guess would be to try and trail brake but ran out of sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfish2012 View Post
Got a Vid of that fast lap? I'm sorry, don't mean to be a jerk but I'm having a hard time believing that you ran that time. Your car is almost stock, and stock DCT's run RA in 2:46. Scrubs will give you 5 seconds, which lands you a 2:41 which you ran.
A couple of things totally wrong with your math.

First, whatever stock DCTs run at RA will vary WIDELY depending on conditions.

Second, there's the driver that's a big variable.

Third, most "how to's" I've seen late apex almost every turn. The one thing I did differently than most of the instructors and advanced student is I turn in earlier into T1, T3, T7, T11, T12 and T13. Especially in T1 and T12. Most were threshold braking, I was braking for a much longer distance. The difference was my car was more balanced. I was on full throttle at the apex. I used throttle to rotate the car instead of brake and steering. That's usually faster. The guys who were fast were doing the same thing.

So those guys turning 2:46s are leaving lots of time on the table assuming dry, temperate conditions.

I don't need a video to prove shit. No offense.
__________________


Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!
bigjae1976 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #703
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 11|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 12,345
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post

I don't need a video to prove shit. No offense.
video or it didnt happen!

i feel yah james. last 2 times out i have spiked a great lap after consistently being second or two slower.
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
1MOREMOD is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #704
bigjae1976
That's what she said...
 
bigjae1976's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Posts: 5,457
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
video or it didnt happen!

i feel yah james. last 2 times out i have spiked a great lap after consistently being second or two slower.
I was using Harry's so its not as consistent as an AIM solo. Its been both under and over.

With that said, I know there's someone who can run a 2:37-2:38 with a stockish DCT. I was messing up T14 consistently so I'm guessing there's an easy half second on the front straight. T14 goes onto a long straight that's up hill. So a tenth given up in T14 translates into a lot of tenths at the end.
__________________


Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!
bigjae1976 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST