BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution

09-25-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
sayemthree
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: bmw

I guess the USA tolerates terrorists on our soil now.

Amid his rant, Gadhafi praised President Obama, who spoke just before him. He began his speech by congratulating Obama on his election. Later he referred to him as "our son" and suggested he remain in power for life.

in the 80's we tried to kill him for sponsering terrorism. he also hugged the lockerby bomber who killed hundreds of innocent people.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 02:20 AM   #2
ruxp
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

GWB was the one who restored US diplomatic relations with Libya. God, you're dumb.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 07:06 AM   #3
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxp View Post
GWB was the one who restored US diplomatic relations with Libya. God, you're dumb.
Didn't Bush tell him, submit, or I'll pulverize you? And Gadhafi caved?

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #4
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

link
Monday, September 29, 2008 9:23 PM

In June, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi gave a public speech praising Obama, claiming foreign nationals were donating to his campaign.

“All the people in the Arab and Islamic world and in Africa applauded this man,” the Libyan leader said. “They welcomed him and prayed for him and for his success, and they may have even been involved in legitimate contribution campaigns to enable him to win the American presidency..."

Though Gadhafi asserted that fundraising from Arab and African nations were “legitimate,” the fact is that U.S. federal law bans any foreigner from donating to a U.S. election campaign.

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Spartikus
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Twin-Turbos

I hate to say it but you guys make me love Obama even more. I mean you're relentless with these bogus implications.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 08:40 AM   #6
TexAg06
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2007 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartikus View Post
I hate to say it but you guys make me love Obama even more. I mean you're relentless with these bogus implications.
the same way that leftists said the same schit about W.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #7
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Enjoy your freedom while it lasts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #8
TMNT
Captain
Rep

Drives: 330ci ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Care to elaborate?

Specifically what freedoms will we lose?
How will we lose them?

I'd just like you and only you to answer this.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #9
EDK99
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 E85 M

Quote:
At least with George W I did not question for one second his patriotism, his convictions and love for this country to put this country first and protect it. With Obama I wake up everyday questioning if he even likes the US. His continual apologizing for America, talking to foreign leaders/dictators that we have no business talking to just makes the US look weak, insecure and pathetic. Good thing is 1 year to mid term elections and 3 to get this guy out of here.
      09-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #10
TexAg06
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EK_335i View Post
At least with George W I did not question for one second his patriotism, his convictions and love for this country to put this country first and protect it. With Obama I wake up everyday questioning if he even likes the US. His continual apologizing for America, talking to foreign leaders/dictators that we have no business talking to just makes the US look weak, insecure and pathetic. Good thing is 1 year to mid term elections and 3 to get this guy out of here.
this i agree with. i was never a huge fan of W. but, he certainly loved this country. far more than O does.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #11
TMNT
Captain
Rep

Drives: 330ci ZHP

Quote:
At least with George W I did not question for one second his patriotism, his convictions and love for this country to put this country first and protect it. With Obama I wake up everyday questioning if he even likes the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAg06 View Post
this i agree with. i was never a huge fan of W. but, he certainly loved this country. far more than O does.

Love; its a funny word. Guys who beat their wives love them too.

Don't question someones patriotism because they fail to think like you. That's very un-american.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #12
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka
United_States
Rep

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT View Post

Love; its a funny word. Guys who beat their wives love them too.

Don't question someones patriotism because they fail to think like you. That's very un-american.
Uh... that's actually very American. Not right, but pretty darn American.

Also, if i did in fact know how O thinks, i would feel more comfortable.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #13
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
OMG I just saw on FOX news where Obama has secretly ordered the building of concentration camps for republicans! Grab your guns!
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #14
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
OMG I just saw on FOX news where Obama has secretly ordered the building of concentration camps for republicans! Grab your guns!
Thanks for the the warning. Is this what you are referring to?

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #15
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Glad to help. Nice tinfoil hat btw
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #16
lib
Major
Rep

Drives: <This space for rent>

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #17
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm sure you didn't watch the videos, so I'll give a little explanation. All of these videos were not Obama specific (even the first one appears to have been repackaged to start with a picture of Obama, but nothing more). These all deal with people and events going back years and even decades.

What the value of them may be is more entertainment than anything. However, within them are some valid questions. I especially liked the first of the three even though the largest implication in it surrounds the administration of the best president of the last 100+ years.

Post up the video of the Fox piece (if one exists rather than your original post merely being sarcasm).

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #18
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lib View Post

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
Kloogy
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW X5 Sport

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Kloogy Send a message via Yahoo to Kloogy
I'm looking for results. Neither Obama the empty suit or Bush have delivered any. The liberals who had Bush on their mind 24/7 are idiots and so are the current extreme right wingers who follow Obama's every move. Why aren't people more worried about all the muslim extremists who have been arrested this month ? Our country is on the brink of another attack, why you idiots argue over BS healthcare. A free doctor won't do me any good, if the building I work in got blown up by another Jihad idiot.
2004 Mustang GT Vert. - Modded
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #20
ruxp
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Didn't Bush tell him, submit, or I'll pulverize you? And Gadhafi caved?
Not really. Qaddafi made a calculated political move, the kind he's been known for since the 1970s. If you had more than a very superficial understanding of who he was as a leader, that would be readily apparent.

But that's neither here nor there. The point is that GWB was the one who normalized diplomatic relations with Libya/Qaddafi. So blaming Obama for anything related to that is dirt stupid.

Quote:
Are you familiar with the Patriot Act?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAg06 View Post
lol. you're both idiots.

Quote:
I've actually heard it's for ALL WHITE MALES, and while they're all in concentration camps, he's going to tax them at 75% and give their land to Mexicans!!!!1
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 07:28 AM   #21
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloogy View Post
I'm looking for results. Neither Obama the empty suit or Bush have delivered any. The liberals who had Bush on their mind 24/7 are idiots and so are the current extreme right wingers who follow Obama's every move. Why aren't people more worried about all the muslim extremists who have been arrested this month ? Our country is on the brink of another attack, why you idiots argue over BS healthcare. A free doctor won't do me any good, if the building I work in got blown up by another Jihad idiot.
Agreed. No time to worry about the nations health and well being. If we go bankrupt we'll recover. Quick call Cheney. He'll save us from another attack!
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #22
TexAg06
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxp View Post
Are you familiar with the Patriot Act?
every dumbass lib rolls out the patriot act ignoring the fact that every single thing in it was already being done in some form it just consolidated it in one document, ignoring the fact that congress overwhelming voted for it i.e. dems.

next time you throw out the word idiot, make sure aren't posting like one already.

Last edited by TexAg06; 09-26-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Appreciate 0