BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

ESS Tuning

05-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #45
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
First off, Obama isn't backing Hamas, he directly spoke out against Hamas right in yesterday's speech. So drop that stupid crap, alright?

The two state solution based on 67+swaps that Obama backs is also backed by England, Germany, Spain, the rest of the EU, Russia, China, etc. It has been the basis of negotiations since the 1980's under Rabin, Sharon, Bush, and everyone else who has ever worked on the issue. Are they all backing Hamas? No.

Stop using the issue of Israel as a naked, self-serving, idiotic partisan attack against a political opponent, and start acting like a rational human being.

Obama is acting like a rational human being who is promoting the only rational solution to the problem. He's promoting the same rational solution that has been proposed and worked on by every US President, rational Israeli leader, and rational world leader that has touched the issue of peace in the last 3 decades. There is nothing new about this position.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5162537.ece

IF NOT 67+swaps, what is YOUR solution?
The group behind the Gaza flotilla that engaged in deadly clashes with Israeli commandos today counts among its top supporters the friends and associates of President Barack Obama, namely the founders of the Weather Underground terrorist organization, William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, as well as Jodie Evans, the leader of the radical activist organization Code Pink.

Barack Obama should be included in this cast of characters.
link
So, he spoke out against Hamas... Is it similar to the way he spoke out against Jeremiah Wright? Bill Ayers?

I don't care if Obama's position on "67+swaps" is the same as all of the New World Order, past, present and future. Netanyahu says it cannot happen. Are you advocating that Obama, and said cohorts make it happen anyway? Is this treating Israel's security as sacrosanct?

Solution: Stop paying money to Israel, Egypt, and Pakistan, among others. Then GTFO from the region.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #46
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Great, so under the discovery of new evidence, you should feel no harm to your pride in fully retracting your false accusation of Obama backing Hamas.

Or will you double down on the idiocy like you did with Obama's birth certificate and still pound your fists and cry that Obama backs Hamas, no matter what your own link says?

Obama LOVES Hamas. In nearly every link I have ever posted, there would be aspects to which I do not agree. Why would I retract my words? What did I say??
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #47
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Obama LOVES Hamas.
oh shut up
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #48
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
These are the kinds of statements that excludes you from rational conversation. It's the same as all your stupid birther crap you spew.

Your arguments are nothing more than the arguments of an anti-Obama attack dog from the right, and they bring nothing of value to any conversation.

I don't think very many people care at all what you think of me. I don't care what you think of me. Don't you think it a waste of time posting what you think of me?

Show me what you wrote about George W. Bush at the time he was in office, and perhaps while seeking re-election.

Call me an attack dog if you want. It means nothing to me coming from you. You attack me personally all the time. Have I attached you personally? I don't think I have attacked anyone personally in these forums since an ex-member that went by Nixon. You appear to be a milder version of him.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #49
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
oh shut up
LOL
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #50
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

linkage:
link

However, in July 2009, Khaled Meshal, Hamas's Damascus-based political bureau chief, said the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders," provided that Palestinian refugees hold the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital.

On May 4, 2011, Hamas and Fatah announced a reconciliation agreement that provides for "creation of a joint caretaker Palestinian government" prior to national elections scheduled for 2012.
You guys are too easy.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #51
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

link
The State Department decided to add Hamas to its U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations in April 1993. As of 2009, Hamas is still listed.
On 2 May 2011, Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh condemned the killing of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan by the United States. Haniyeh praised Bin Laden, the founder of the jihadist organization al-Qaeda, as a "martyr" and an "Arab holy warrior". The United States government condemned his remarks as "outrageous".
And now, Obama wants to give them Israel. Netanyahu said no. How will Obama attack Israel now? Or will he re-start saying that the security of Israel is sacrosanct?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #52
11Series
Rep

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Is this treating Israel's security as sacrosanct?

Solution: Stop paying money to Israel, Egypt, and Pakistan, among others. Then GTFO from the region.
No, abandoning Israel, alone in the middle east and surrounded by Arab countries is NOT "treating Israeli's security as sacrosanct".

You have no solution, so you bash others who do. While you are throwing Israel to the wolfs and blatently blowing off Israeli's security intersts, you make false accusations against those actually doing something to bring peace to a good friend and ally.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #53
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No, abandoning Israel, alone in the middle east and surrounded by Arab countries is NOT "treating Israeli's security as sacrosanct".

You have no solution, so you bash others who do. While you are throwing Israel to the wolfs and blatently blowing off Israeli's security intersts, you make false accusations against those actually doing something to bring peace to a good friend and ally.
I didn't say that Israel's security was sacrosanct. Your ever lovin' cult leader did. That's no excuse for him to stab them in the back.

Israel can take care of itself. Look what happened in the six-day war.

Who gets more money from the US? Israel? or the Arab/Islamic nations?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #54
11Series
Rep

Quote:
I didn't say that Israel's security was sacrosanct. Your ever lovin' cult leader did. That's no excuse for him to stab them in the back.

Israel can take care of itself. Look what happened in the six-day war.

Who gets more money from the US? Israel? or the Arab/Islamic nations?
He's not stabbing them in the back, he's trying to help them get a peace treaty.

Do you have any clue HOW Israel got their weapons to win their wars?

You certainly do not treat Israel's security as sacrosanct, which it makes even more funny when you try to attack Obama for it.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #55
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
He's not stabbing them in the back, he's trying to help them get a peace treaty.

Do you have any clue HOW Israel got their weapons to win their wars?

You certainly do not treat Israel's security as sacrosanct, which it makes even more funny when you try to attack Obama for it.
I reveal that Obama is a liar and a fraud. I do not treat Israel's security as sacrosanct. I will say it. And I have showed in this point that Obama lied.

Netanyahu rejects Obama's "solution" as no solution. It is dead. That took what? A day?

Obama FAILED miserably. Went down in flames. A stupid idiot. Naive.

Condescending. He thinks too much of himself. He seems to see a Messiah when he looks in the mirror. He can't believe he got dissed. After all, he is the President of the World. He is the prince of the power of the airwaves. The media darling.

Last edited by scottwww; 05-20-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #56
11Series
Rep

Quote:
I reveal that Obama is a liar and a fraud. I do not treat Israel's security as sacrosanct. I will say it. And I have showed in this point that Obama lied.

Netanyahu rejects Obama's "solution" as no solution. It is dead. That took what? A day?

Obama FAILED miserably. Went down in flames. A stupid idiot. Naive. Condescending. He thinks too much of himself. He seems to see a Messiah when he looks in the mirror. He can't believe he got dissed.

While you were flapping your lips brainlessly, and plotting to abandon Israel, Obama was defending Israel by using US troops to run US x-band radar anti-missile installations to STOP missiles from Hamas (and Iran).

So you keep flapping your lips and turning your back on our ally, Obama will keep looking out for Israeli's security, and supporting peace for Israel.

http://www.stripes.com/news/u-s-troo...r-test-1.90300
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #57
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
While you were flapping your lips brainlessly, and plotting to abandon Israel, Obama was defending Israel by using US troops to run US x-band radar anti-missile installations to STOP missiles from Hamas (and Iran).

So you keep flapping your lips and turning your back on our ally, Obama will keep looking out for Israeli's security, and supporting peace for Israel.

http://www.stripes.com/news/u-s-troo...r-test-1.90300
Is the U.S. still operating it two years later?

What is your reasoning for why Netanyahu rejected Obama's plan?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #58
11Series
Rep

Quote:
Is the U.S. still operating it two years later?

What is your reasoning for why Netanyahu rejected Obama's plan?

Internal Israeli politics. Bibi holds a narrow grasp on his office, with Lieberman flanking him to the right, and Livni pressuring him from the left he can't leave the US without creating a battle with Obama.

Bibi did not win his office on a popular vote. Tzipi's party actually won the popular vote, forcing Bibi into a minority alliance with Lieberman. Bibi is forced to be more to the right than Lieberman, and rejecting Livni's long stated support of peace based upon 67+swaps.

All politics are local.

But what do you care? You want to blow them all off and let them hang alone.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #59
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Internal Israeli politics. Bibi holds a narrow grasp on his office, with Lieberman flanking him to the right, and Livni pressuring him from the left he can't leave the US without creating a battle with Obama.

Bibi did not win his office on a popular vote. Tzipi's party actually won the popular vote, forcing Bibi into a minority alliance with Lieberman. Bibi is forced to be more to the right than Lieberman, and rejecting Livni's long stated support of peace based upon 67+swaps.

All politics are local.

But what do you care? You want to blow them all off and let them hang alone.
And what is Netanyahu looking for? Why did Obama come out so much the fool? How did you separate Hamas from Palestine in your mind?

Last edited by scottwww; 05-20-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #60
11Series
Rep

Quote:
And what is Netanyahu looking for? Why did Obama come out so much the fool? How did you separate Hamas from Palestine in your mind?
Again, why do you care? You want to run away from our allies in the Middle East at full speed and leave them in the ditch.

If I thought you were serious, I would respond in depth. But you aren't, you are just waiting for some way to turn my words into another attack on Obama. You are so transparent about it, it isn't even funny.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #61
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Again, why do you care? You want to run away from our allies in the Middle East at full speed and leave them in the ditch.

If I thought you were serious, I would respond in depth. But you aren't, you are just waiting for some way to turn my words into another attack on Obama. You are so transparent about it, it isn't even funny.
Do you not think that Obama emboldened Hamas after calling for Israel to give up Israeli land? If he thought Israel would do it, don't you think he would have gotten agreement with Netanyahu before he announced his plan?

I bet that Netanyahu had made it clear that it wouldn't work as Obama wanted, yet Obama was so set in his plan that he announced the plan in such a way that he thought would force Netanyahu's hand. It backfired and probably made the entire situation worse.

Of course, you will dodge questions. You take the position of a naked Obama disciple.

Do you really think Obama did not lose credibility in this exchange? Didn't Obama come out of this looking the fool?

How much money does the U.S. give to Arab/Islamic countries? How much does the U.S. give to Jewish countries?

When Egypt, Syria and Jordan went to war against Israel in 1967, and Israel came out the victor, the land Israel gained is now theirs. Who is Obama to give it up?

That would be something like David Cameron calling for Obama to give up Texas to Mexico. Would Obama smack that down real quick? Would Cameron come out looking the fool after having emboldened Mexico? Now put that in context of if Mexico were dead set on not only taking Texas, but the entire U.S.

It's not a great analogy, but it is what it is. The fact of Arab / Israeli tension would seem to be more plain than the analogy, because it is real. And if Obama had any effect, he made the situation worse.

Last edited by scottwww; 05-21-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #62
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Do you have any clue HOW Israel got their weapons to win their wars?.
Tell us all how Israel got their weapons to win their 6-day war.

Last edited by scottwww; 05-21-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: added photo
Appreciate 0