BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

BPM Sport

09-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #23
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayemthree View Post
we dont have a birth cert so we don't even know who his real father is. look at pictures. he looks nothing like Obama Sr. who is Kenyen. Pres. Obama doesnt even look Kenyen at all. My assistant is African and they can tell whcih country in africa you are from a lot by looks. Obama does not have a Kenyan look.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #24
TMNT
Captain
Rep

Drives: 330ci ZHP

Quote:
we dont have a birth cert so we don't even know who his real father is. look at pictures. he looks nothing like Obama Sr. who is Kenyen. Pres. Obama doesnt even look Kenyen at all. My assistant is African and they can tell whcih country in africa you are from a lot by looks. Obama does not have a Kenyan look.
You can't possibly believe the stuff you type. All this must be a joke
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #25
doubled24
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 07 e92

TMNT, I'm sure if you put 10 minutes into it you could write a much more damning list of the previous President and his chronies. This is all spin, nothing more. IF there was something to any of this, McCain and his army of researchers would have raised a shitstorm about half of this stuff.

If Obama spent time defending half of this shit he wouldn't have time to get anything done. Of course, thats probably what you guys want. Yell, scream, bitch, and moan about everything to get him off task, then parade around when he fails to get a bunch of shit he set out to do done. I need to start researching how to renounce my citizenship, the holier-than-thou half of this country is an embarrassment.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #26
shpirate87
Captain
Rep

Drives: 335ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubled24 View Post
I need to start researching how to renounce my citizenship, the holier-than-thou half of this country is an embarrassment.
The information you are looking for is here.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #27
doubled24
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirate87 View Post
The information you are looking for is here.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

am I reading this correctly-- I can give up my citizenship but I still have to pay taxes to the US? rofl.

I've got Irish and Canadian citizenships, when I find a job in the EU in my field I won't hesitate to follow thru.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #28
shpirate87
Captain
Rep

Drives: 335ix

Quote:
am I reading this correctly-- I can give up my citizenship but I still have to pay taxes to the US? rofl.

I've got Irish and Canadian citizenships, when I find a job in the EU in my field I won't hesitate to follow thru.
Why wait?

Airfares are low now. Please leave.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #29
sayemthree
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: bmw

Quote:
TMNT, I'm sure if you put 10 minutes into it you could write a much more damning list of the previous President and his chronies. This is all spin, nothing more. IF there was something to any of this, McCain and his army of researchers would have raised a shitstorm about half of this stuff.

If Obama spent time defending half of this shit he wouldn't have time to get anything done. Of course, thats probably what you guys want. Yell, scream, bitch, and moan about everything to get him off task, then parade around when he fails to get a bunch of shit he set out to do done. I need to start researching how to renounce my citizenship, the holier-than-thou half of this country is an embarrassment.
he is defending it. he is using the courts to keep his birth cert sealed. if he has nothing to hide then simply let it out.

he doesnt need to defend anything. just publis the real birth cert. simple. done. birthers silenced.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #30
4nroots
Subluxator
Canada
Rep

Drives: E90 335d, E93 M3

Quote:
he is defending it. he is using the courts to keep his birth cert sealed. if he has nothing to hide then simply let it out.

he doesnt need to defend anything. just publis the real birth cert. simple. done. birthers silenced.
I have quickly learned to ignore these posts. Scottwww et al obviously have nothing better to do with their time. The whole issue of his birth certificate is so 2008. Here are the facts:

Link1

Link2
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #31
geoff2010
Autobot Support Team
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Dinan S3 550 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman View Post
I can't read
kind of like most of the republicans in this country....
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #32
sayemthree
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: bmw

there would be no such posts if Barack would just release his real BC.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #33
doubled24
Private First Class
Rep

Appreciate 0
      09-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #34
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Alan Keyes rightly calls Obama a radical communist

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2009, 10:25 PM   #35
Accord
U.S. Marine
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe (MB Red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305e92 View Post
Curious to know who doesnt have a few skeletons in there closet. We all do so who gives a shit about all that list.
Because he's the fucking president.
2008 E92 M3 Coupe | Melbourne Red | Black Novillo Leather | BMW Performance Digital Steering Wheel | BBS CH-Black Wheels | Formula One Pinnacle Tine 20% | Remus Race Exhaust | Evosport Underdrive Pulley | RPi Ram Air Induction Kit | BMC Air Filter | Matte Black Kidney Grills | Carbon Fiber Side Vents | Carbon Fiber Mirrors | Hamann Carbon Fiber Rear Diffusor | Hamann Carbon Fiber Lip (RIP!!!)
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 07:33 AM   #36
jaiman
Captain
Rep

Drives: very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord View Post
Because he's the fucking president.
And your Commander in Chief, so perhaps you should be a touch more respectful.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #37
TexAg06
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2007 E90

Quote:
And your Commander in Chief, so perhaps you should be a touch more respectful.
why should anyone respect him? i wasn't a bush fan, but the character assassination on him was far worse than what is being done to nobama.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #38
jaiman
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAg06 View Post
why should anyone respect him? i wasn't a bush fan, but the character assassination on him was far worse than what is being done to nobama.
I'd expect that those in the Marines (like the guy whose post I quoted) have had respect for the Chain of Command drilled into them.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 08:58 AM   #39
TexAg06
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2007 E90

Quote:
I'd expect that those in the Marines (like the guy whose post I quoted) have had respect for the Chain of Command drilled into them.
nice misdirection
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #40
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Drives: VF

Quote:
An enlisted Marine has no such obligation to the Commander in Cheif bound by the UCMJ. Unless you yourself were a Marine, I'd recommend you refrain from telling one what he should or shouldn't be saying. Just because he is a Marine doesn't mean he gave up ALL of his freedoms that HE is actively fighting for.

And I fail to see how his comment was even out of line. The "fucking" in his post was placed to emphasize how important the position of President was in regards to the topic. Doesn't look to me like it was meant in a disrespectful manner at all.

I would think that the military would be the ones who have the biggest right to an opinion of the commander-in-cheif. After all, whoever is in that office may be deciding whether you live or die.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #41
jaiman
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
An enlisted Marine has no such obligation to the Commander in Cheif bound by the UCMJ. Unless you yourself were a Marine, I'd recommend you refrain from telling one what he should or shouldn't be saying. Just because he is a Marine doesn't mean he gave up ALL of his freedoms that HE is actively fighting for.

And I fail to see how his comment was even out of line. The "fucking" in his post was placed to emphasize how important the position of President was in regards to the topic. Doesn't look to me like it was meant in a disrespectful manner at all.

I would think that the military would be the ones who have the biggest right to an opinion of the commander-in-cheif. After all, whoever is in that office may be deciding whether you live or die.
You're right, I haven't served. I just found "fucking president" to be disrespectful, regardless of who the President is (maybe the lack of capitalization in President is what got me).
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #42
jaiman
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAg06 View Post
nice misdirection
You want me to answer why I think Americans should respect their President? Or compare and contrast the shots that each side have taken at Obama and Bush?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #43
Septro
Banned
Rep

Drives: '08 e90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post

Kinda half-right.

Article 88 is explicit about the speech used against the President and it applies to officers exclusively:
Quote:
“Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”
Article 134 applies to everybody as the 'catch-all' article and can and has been used for speech which would be considered prejudicial to good order:
Quote:
"Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special , or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court."
Yea it kinda sucks - having to write Article134 charges on someone leaves a lot of room under the umbrella but it's really only used for pretty bad behaviour that the MCM doesn't explicitly define (adultery, drunken disorderly, etc..) Hate speech would be one or publicly admonishing the President would be the other.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #44
Septro
Banned
Rep

Drives: '08 e90 335xi

Quote:
You're right, I haven't served. I just found "fucking president" to be disrespectful, regardless of who the President is (maybe the lack of capitalization in President is what got me).
well it does say you're a Lieutenant under your name... good enuf for me
Appreciate 0