BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #133
radix
there's something different about him
 
radix's Avatar
 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

Posts: 896
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I am very much an American...

I haven't seen a birth certificate proving that. I still think you're from Yemen and you're a Muslim.
radix is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #134
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
I haven't seen a birth certificate proving that. I still think you're from Yemen and you're a Muslim.
I am a citizen of the world. Aren't you in Scandinavia? Aren't you the one with the camera that makes good photographs (no credit to you)?
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #135
radix
there's something different about him
 
radix's Avatar
 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

Posts: 896
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I am a citizen of the world.
To some people that might sound like code for "I am an agent of a foreign intelligence service who posts anti-Obama propaganda on internet forums in order to cause harm to the image of the U.S."

I would expect no less from a member of the PSO.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell...men/index.html

It doesn't sound that way to me, and I'm not saying you're a member of the PSO, but it might sound that way to some people.
radix is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #136
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

All I know is that I've seen on the internet that scottwww is a member of the PSO.

People also say that he is a Muslim trying to damage the US. And when he was pressed on his citizenship, scottwww refused to say he was a citizen of the United States.

I've heard that Donald Trump has investigators out investiging people like scottwww, where there are clear doubts about their citizenship. Some people would have good reason to doubt the word of someone like scottwww, who is under investigation.
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #137
radix
there's something different about him
 
radix's Avatar
 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

Posts: 896
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Some people would have good reason to doubt the word of someone like scottwww, who is under investigation.
It's so kind of the Donald to spend his own money on things as important as this when he could be doing more important things like working on defaulting on another loan.
radix is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #138
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Obviously you are interested in the subject as you keep posting in this thread. If you are not interested, then stop posting. You have not contributing anything remotely interesting in your comments. Once about the blinker fluid could be seen as humourous. But the joke is worn out. As for blindness: You that reject an argument without considering evidence are the blinded. You are a reactionary and possibly a community activist brown shirt that seeks to shut down discussion by using ridicule.

I am not a member of any party right now. I lean toward the Constituion party but am not a member or at all married to it. For national office, Libertarian would do just about as well. For state and local office, I don't know where I would go in an ideal world. I suspect that you are one of Obamas followers the way you have posted.

These threads are for discussion of a subject. You are trying to stop discussion, perhaps because you are one of the paid minions. You should just stop, if anyone should. So, what about the evidence? How about the US Naturalization Acts? How about Wong Kim Ark? There are things to consider on both sides of the argument. That is far more interesting to read about that "just stop". Where is the support for your argument before the court of public opinion? Perhaps I will present one... but maybe not. It really has the appearance of a losing cause because of the way Obama has been accomodated. Yet intellectual discussion does not have to rely upon a likelihood of success. So far, you have not shown any wit or illumination.
OMG!! I've been accused of being Off-Topic on the Off-Topic Discussions Board!!

The Horror! The Horror!
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #139
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
It's so kind of the Donald to spend his own money on things as important as this when he could be doing more important things like working on defaulting on another loan.
Or selling more suits, ties, and sweatshirts from China with the Tramp label on them --- while complaining about people buying too much from China

11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #140
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
OK, let's take a closer look:

He was approved as eligible to run for president probably 5 years ago.
- I'm guessing at the timeline, but in actual real-life reality, he was indeed deemed eligible to hold the office of President, in these United States of America, on planet Earth, circa 21st century. In fact, he went on to be elected President, and has actually physically been President for over 2 years now. So, approved as eligible: TRUE.
He met all qualifications.
- In order to be deemed eligible (see above), he had to meet ALL qualifications, not some, but all, because there are laws, and even the magically popular and likeable Obama had to meet all laws of eligibility. And he did in-fact meet all qualifications (see above). Therefore, trying to steer the argument from one particular qualification to another is a waste of time, because the answer is that he met all qualifications. From our population of 300 million, a sufficient number of individuals, possessing the proper legal authorities, assured that all qualifications were met, thereby releasing you (and all of us) from having to question or debate this further. So, met all qualifications: TRUE.
The case is closed.
- Despite the large number of racists, ignoramuses, and right-wing nut-jobs we have, who refuse to move on, there has not been any approved, legitimate legal action case launched against the President, administration, or government. There is not, nor has there been, any legal case open with the administration regarding this. So, the case is closed: TRUE
The odds that someone such as you (and only you) is knowledgeable about other potential constitutional issues is zero: Absolutely TRUE

BTW, I only assumed you voted for McCain, because an Obama hater such as yourself would be throwing away your vote going with anyone else. You're not that dim, right?
This should end the debate.

The Congressional Research Office states that Obama wasnt vetted. They DID vet McCain. Obama served on the committee that required McCain to prove his eligibility, Obama was a co-sponsor on this committee. They did not make Obama go through the same requirements and in a letter it has stated that no government agency has vetted Obama to prove his eligibility. This is not opinion or conspiracy, this is fact, so the issue isnt closed, he was never formally vetted. You can certainly read the congressional document stating that Obama wasnt vetted or proven to be qualified for office as McCain or you can continue to say without proof that the case is closed, call people names, and forget that the congressional committee in a official letter stated that Obama hasn't yet been formally vetted. So either your wrong about the case being closed or a congressional committee from the government is wrong, I think congressional research committees know more about this then you. Case open!

The committee that researched McCain, which Obama was part of, required proof of two things. First that McCain was born on US soil. Second that both of his parents were American citizens. This was researched, found to be true, Obama as a co-sponsor of this committee signed off on it. Obamas father was a Kenyan citizen, thus both of his parents were not citizens. By the very same standards that Obama used to vet McCain to prove eligibility (us soil, parents as citizens) Obama has proven himself ineligible.

Obama was on a committee to prove McCain was eligible, nobody cried about racism then, and by his own standards on the committee Obama isnt eligible since one parent wasnt a citizen. If Obama can be president with only one parent as a citizen, then why did the committe that Obama was on, say and make McCain prove that BOTH of his parents were citizens, uh-oh seems like a double standard to me.

(im not racist against half-white half-blacks like obama because I expect him to follow the constitution or his own guidelines of the committee he co-sponsered against McCain. Nor am I racist against whites because I agree that McCains eligiblility should have been questioned...which it was...by Obama.)

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 04-29-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #141
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
The details of the congressional committee from my previous posting.

S Res 551 Congress. Started on April 10, 2008

Official committee created to formally prove McCains eligibility.

Officials:
Mrs Mccaskill
Mr Obama (the president)
Mr Coburn
Mrs Clinton

McCain required to prove two things. First, born on American soil; second, both parents USA citizens. This was proven true. This process has not yet been done for Obama as per the official document from the Congressional Research Service, Obama hasnt been vetted yet.

At no time was anyone called a racist for making McCain prove to the world and Obama that he was eligible. Now 2 years after taking office, Obama still hasnt been formally vetted and everyone who wants him to adhere to the same standards that HE imposed on McCain during an official government hearing is a right wing conspiracy nut racist. Why did McCain have to sit in a front of a committee to prove he is eligible and Obama doesnt? Why did both of McCains parents have to be citizens but Obamas doesnt? Maybe Obama didnt want his long form birth certificate released and spent 2 million dollars trying to hide it because it shows his dad wasnt a citizen, which makes him not eligible, by the very same standards that McCain had to adhere too which Obama himself signed off on. Its racist now to want Obama to go through the same formal vetting that McCain had to? Its racist or a conspiracy that the president must formally prove himself eligible...like McCain did....and Obama hasnt done yet? Is there anything that isnt racist nowadays?

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 04-29-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #142
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Approved by whom?.
Oh come on, grow up! Stop using infantile tactics to prolong discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I don't hate Obama. I despise him.
Such a pompous, pretentious statement - as if we should all be impressed by your use of this subtle distinction. All I see is that you constantly attempt to divert from the topic at hand, because a) you have nothing to contribute to the actual topic, and b) you're hoping we'll "bite" onto one of these sidetracks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Obama gets away with deceit and worse.
It appears you don't know what a President does - leads policy, makes decisions, etc. Rather, you speak as you would about an ex-girlfriend. But I know that's just because you're regurgitating the rhetoric of Fox News and newsmaxx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
But this discussion is about natural born Citizenship.
No, it's not. How many times do you need to read "meets all qualifications" to know that this "discussion" you speak of is a hallucination of yours? There is no issue, no discussion, case closed. You can think and opine all you want, but it will never be any more than an armchair debate. There is no legal case, there is nothing pending, other than the court of public opinion.

Here's something to think about. In 2000, Dubya was elected President by a minority of voters. Legal actions were taken, court decisions were made, but after several weeks, the results were upheld. The man proceeded to destroy our country, dismantle our rights, and toss aside our constitution. Despite this, there was no groundswell of imbiciles rising-up 2 years later to challenge his legitimacy. This despite an actual legal challenge at the time of his election.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #143
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
How many times do you need to read "meets all qualifications" to know that this "discussion" you speak of is a hallucination of yours? There is no issue, no discussion, case closed. You can think and opine all you want, but it will never be any more than an armchair debate. There is no legal case, there is nothing pending, other than the court of public opinion.
Did you just miss my two posts about the Congressional Research Service stating in a document that they have not yet verified that Obama is eligible. So who exactly has stated that Obama "meets all qualifications" since the CRS has stated the exact opposite?

Did you also miss my posts about McCain having to prove requirements to a committee that Obama was on but Obama hasnt yet had to go through the same thing?

Did you also miss that McCain had to prove that both of his parents were citizens to be eligible but Obamas father wasnt a citizen?

I guess those facts you have ignored and would classify as an "armchair debate". The constitution is an armchair debate it seems. Let me say it again. Obama himself sat on a committee that made McCain prove his eligibility. For some strange reason you keep saying that Obama has proven himself eligible when it was McCain who did so while Obama hasnt yet. That same committee required McCains parents to be citizens, Obamas father wasnt a citizen, thus by the committee that Obama himself was on, Obama isnt eligible. Maybe you should do a little bit of research about the committee Obama was on and the requirements for presidency before saying the case is closed... but I would bet money that you didnt even know Obama was on a committee to verify McCain while the same wasnt done against Obama. Or that Obama himself signed the document saying it was proven that McCains parents were citizens which was required while his own father isnt one.

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 04-29-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 10:50 PM   #144
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
The Congressional Research Office did NOT vet Obama. They DID vet McCain. Obama served on the committee that required McCain to prove his eligibility, Obama was a co-sponsor on this committee. They did not make Obama go through the same requirements and the official government institution in a official letter has stated that no government agency has vetted Obama to prove his eligibility. This is not opinion or conspiracy, this is fact,.)
I call bu11shit on all of this - this must've been a Glenn Beck chalkboard storyline. Why is it that every person in America would state that Obama's citizenship was certified by the state of Hawaii for eligibility, but not one of them would recount your cockamamie story?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
The committee that researched McCain, which Obama was part of, required proof of two things. First that McCain was born on US soil. Second that both of his parents were American citizens. This was researched, found to be true
Wow, an actual snake-oil charlatan on a BMW forum! You think I'm brain-dead? McCain was born in Panama, you phony. But aside from that minor detail, how do you expect to present an argument by stating "this was researched, found to be true"? Oh yeah, well in that case, the state of Hawaii researched Obama, and found his citizenship to be "true" too. So that should be the end of it, right? Just like McCain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Obamas father was a Kenyan citizen, thus both of his parents were not citizens.
Are you on crack? His mother was from Kansas - that's the parent you forgot. I know keeping count of how many parents you mentioned is hard.

I'll let you in on a little secret - you're not helping your side of the argument.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 10:53 PM   #145
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
I call bu11shit on all of this - this must've been a Glenn Beck chalkboard storyline. Why is it that every person in America would state that Obama's citizenship was certified by the state of Hawaii for eligibility, but not one of them would recount your cockamamie story?
Wow, an actual snake-oil charlatan on a BMW forum! You think I'm brain-dead? McCain was born in Panama, you phony. But aside from that minor detail, how do you expect to present an argument by stating "this was researched, found to be true"? Oh yeah, well in that case, the state of Hawaii researched Obama, and found his citizenship to be "true" too. So that should be the end of it, right? Just like McCain.

Are you on crack? His mother was from Kansas - that's the parent you forgot. I know keeping count of how many parents you mentioned is hard.

I'll let you in on a little secret - you're not helping your side of the argument.

McCain wasnt born in Panama technically. He was born on a US army base which counts as US soil as per the congressional committee declared thus born on us soil. If he was just born in panama he couldnt be president......."you phony"

Yes his mother was from Kansas but so what. The committee that Obama himself was on required that BOTH McCains parents be citizens. As you just pointed out, only one of Obamas parents were citizens. As I said before, why did Obama himself on the congressional committe make McCain prove that BOTH of his parents were citizens while Obama only needs ONE.

Also you stated that the state of hawaii "certified" Obamas eligibility? Not they didnt. When, where, please show me the congressional document stating this? What certification procedures did they use? Who was on the committee?. Im hoping that your just a troll and dont actually believe what you type.

I gave you the number and the committee members who were formed to vet McCain to prove his eligibility. Please give me the congressionally number and committee members who vetted Obama? Also please explain why the committee that Obama was on made McCain prove that BOTH of his parents were citizens, yet Obama only needs ONE parent as a citizen.

Your a perfect example of a blind follower. Ignoring the CONGRESSIONAL committee that Obama himself was on to research mccain where BOTH parents MUST be us citizens. Ignoring the fact that no committee was set up for Obama yet state that hawaii somehow researched his eligibility. Then you call me names, call me crazy, provide no documents or proof and ask if im on drugs. Its kind of funny.

S Res 551 Congressional Committee. Started on April 10, 2008. Committee formed to define "natural born citizen". McCain must prove that he was born on us soil and both parents are citizens.

McCain - born on panama base which is us soil + both parents citizens = eligible
Obama - born in hawaii + one parent citizen = not eligible.

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 04-29-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #146
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
McCain wasnt born in Panama technically. He was born on a US army base which counts as US soil as per the congressional committee declared thus born on us soil. If he was just born in panama he couldnt be president......."you phony"

Yes his mother was from Kansas but so what. The committee that Obama himself was on required that BOTH McCains parents be citizens. As you just pointed out, only one of Obamas parents were citizens. As I said before, why did Obama himself on the congressional committe make McCain prove that BOTH of his parents were citizens while Obama only needs ONE.

Also you stated that the state of hawaii researched Obamas eligibility? Not they didnt. When, where, please show me the congressional document stating this? A congressional committee was formed to research McCain, hawaii doesnt have the rights to research that and no committee was formed for Obama. Im hoping that your just a troll and dont actually believe what you type.

I gave you the number and the committee members who were formed to vet McCain to prove his eligibility. Please give me the congressionally number and committee members who vetted Obama? Also please explain why the committee that Obama was on made McCain prove that BOTH of his parents were citizens, yet Obama only needs ONE parent as a citizen.

Your a perfect example of a blind follower. Ignoring the CONGRESSIONAL committee that Obama himself was on to research mccain where BOTH parents MUST be us citizens. Ignoring the fact that no committee was set up for Obama yet state that hawaii somehow researched his eligibility. Then you call me names, call me crazy, provide no documents or proof and ask if im on drugs.
How many times are you going to repeat the same load of crap? Not one word of what you're saying is true. Saying it 10 times on 2 threads doesn't change anything. You are creating your own narrative, then using it as some kind of proof.

Yours is the stupidest argument I've ever heard. Everyone on the planet knows that Obama's father was a citizen of a british territory. You can only make a sane argument that involves some sort of falsehood.

BTW, being "technically" on US soil in Panama and being physically on US soil is a distinction that a normal person would at least mention. Also, Obama's not adopted. This is really stupid.

Oh, and it's "US citizen or natural born".
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:27 PM   #147
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Oh, and Obama was a Senator. It was not a congressional committee, as you keep saying.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:33 PM   #148
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Obama - born in hawaii + one parent citizen = not eligible.
Wrrrrrroooooonnnnnnngggggg!!!

Born in US = US citizen = eligible, Einstein.

Do you know how many Presidents or candidates had a parent or parents who were not US citizens?

If you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, you may want to stick to a different thread.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:39 PM   #149
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Wrrrrrroooooonnnnnnngggggg!!!

Born in US = US citizen = eligible, Einstein.

Do you know how many Presidents or candidates had a parent or parents who were not US citizens?

If you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, you may want to stick to a different thread.
Actually I created this thread, so if you dont like MY thread, you can leave.

Being born in the us doesnt make you eligible or the committee wouldnt have been formed for McCain in reference to his parents. If you read the transcript of that proceeding it is mentioned more then once that both parents need to be citizens. Being a citizen doesnt matter, as you can be naturalized or have dual citizenship. Arnold Schwarchenegger (sp) is a citizen but cant run for president You must be "natural born" not just a citizen.

And yes Obama was adopted. His adopted name was Barry Soetoro. He attended school in indonesia under that name and filled paperwork in that name. He was LEGALLY adopted, not sure why you think he wasnt. Nobody debates that fact, Obama himself has stated it.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:42 PM   #150
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Also you stated that the state of hawaii "certified" Obamas eligibility? Not they didnt. When, where, please show me the congressional document stating this? What certification procedures did they use? Who was on the committee.
You may want to turn on a TV, read a newspaper, or check the internet. It's been mentioned once or twice.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:46 PM   #151
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
You may want to turn on a TV, read a newspaper, or check the internet. It's been mentioned once or twice.
I asked for the congress number or the committee members or transcript of this event.

Please provide the details for this same verification process thats apparently on the tv and newspapers as you stated that I keep missing. What was the date of this hearing? Who were its committee members? Can you please provide a link showing where this type of hearing was mentioned "once or twice". I dont remember a committee being formed for Obama but apparently you do. Can you provide a link to the transcripts to the results of this hearing like you can read for the McCain hearing?

Again, here is the details about the hearing for McMcain. Please provide the same details for the hearing that you state happened in hawaii and is so readily available id love to read the findings. Thanks

S Res 551 Congress. Started on April 10, 2008. Formed to prove McCain was a "natural born citizen."

Chairpeople of the committee:
Mrs Mccaskill
Mr Obama (the future president)
Mr Coburn
Mrs Clinton

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 04-29-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #152
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Actually I created this thread, so if you dont like MY thread, you can leave..
You created a thread in the politics forum, in which you don't want any disagreement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Being born in the us doesnt make you eligible or the committee wouldnt have been formed for McCain in reference to his parents. If you read the transcript of that proceeding it is mentioned more then once that both parents need to be citizens. Being a citizen doesnt matter, as you can be naturalized or have dual citizenship. Arnold Schwarchenegger (sp) is a citizen but cant run for president You must be "natural born" not just a citizen...
Oh my god! Look at the constitution! And STOP with the committee - there was no committee! The US Senate ruled on the retroactive nature of US territories in Panama. A US born person is eligible to be president, the parents only matter if the person is born outside the US. Arnold WAS NOT born in the US - that's why he can't be president. You need help!
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #153
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Actually I created this thread, so if you dont like MY thread, you can leave.

Being born in the us doesnt make you eligible or the committee wouldnt have been formed for McCain in reference to his parents. If you read the transcript of that proceeding it is mentioned more then once that both parents need to be citizens. Being a citizen doesnt matter, as you can be naturalized or have dual citizenship. Arnold Schwarchenegger (sp) is a citizen but cant run for president You must be "natural born" not just a citizen.

And yes Obama was adopted. His adopted name was Barry Soetoro. He attended school in indonesia under that name and filled paperwork in that name. He was LEGALLY adopted, not sure why you think he wasnt. Nobody debates that fact, Obama himself has stated it.
lay off the crack mr. ufc
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #154
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
lay off the crack mr. ufc
If there was something invalid about what I said then please elaborate using facts.

And how did you know that I like mma? Although im more of a Pride fan.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST