BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Racewerkz Engineering
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #111
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
It's plain that anything would have satisfied you if it came from Obamas lips.
No, I am satisfied with anything that the State of Hawaii provides that is complies with Hawaii state statutes. Obama has nothing to do with it.

In this case, that I am satisfied by either of the two documents that Hawaii provided.
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #112
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
100% pure Blinker Fluid.
That is a saying I have never heard before. Is it some kind of personal attack?

In any case, do you absolutely want to talk only about a birth certificate that appears to have nothing interesting about it, or do you want to finally move on to address the question:

What is a natural born Citizen?
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #113
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I am satisfied with the presentation of the birth certificate as sufficient evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, especially taken with corroborating evidence.
Great. You are 2-1/2 years behind following Hawaii law, but great anyways.

Now when are you going to STFU?
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #114
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
No, I am satisfied with anything that the State of Hawaii provides that is complies with Hawaii state statutes. Obama has nothing to do with it.

In this case, that I am satisfied by either of the two documents that Hawaii provided.
And I am satisfied with the one that was shown yesterday. So we are both happy? Maybe it is time to move on to the Constitution.
Article 2, Section,1 No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #115
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
100% pure Blinker Fluid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
That is a saying I have never heard before. Is it some kind of personal attack?
OMG!! We've got a live one! You don't have any Blinker Fluid?? What have you been using for your blinkers?? Don't tell me you've been using a non-BMW approved fluid....

You need to go out right NOW and get some Blinker Fluid. Do you have any idea what you could do to your BMW's steering without some approved BMW Blinker Fluid?

I think it is BMW Part number 65121364344. I'm not sure.

If you have to, you could run out to a Checkers or an Autozone, and you will make it through the night. You can't wait until morning if your car has run out, but either way you will have to run straight out to the dealership first thing in the morning.
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #116
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
OMG!! We've got a live one! You don't have any Blinker Fluid?? What have you been using for your blinkers?? Don't tell me you've been using a non-BMW approved fluid....

You need to go out right NOW and get some Blinker Fluid. Do you have any idea what you could do to your BMW's steering without some approved BMW Blinker Fluid?

I think it is BMW Part number 65121364344. I'm not sure.

If you have to, you could run out to a Checkers or an Autozone, and you will make it through the night. You can't wait until morning if your car has run out, but either way you will have to run straight out to the dealership first thing in the morning.
LOL How about that Bush exploding the twin towers? Are you old enough to remember some of the things that were said about Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan while they were in office? I remember some of it.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #117
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

He was approved as eligible to run for president probably 5 years ago. He met all qualifications. The case is closed. The odds that someone such as you (and only you) is knowledgeable about other potential constitutional issues is zero. Move on!
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #118
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
LOL How about that Bush exploding the twin towers? Are you old enough to remember some of the things that were said about Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan while they were in office? I remember some of it.
Big crap. So am I. Non-sequitor.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #119
KingOfJericho
Brigadier General
 
KingOfJericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 4,853
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
LOL How about that Bush exploding the twin towers? Are you old enough to remember some of the things that were said about Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan while they were in office? I remember some of it.
Those things sounded just as nutty as this stupid birth certificate debate.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 10:32 PM   #120
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
LOL How about that Bush exploding the twin towers? .
How can you be LOL'ing about nearly 3000 dead Americans while you need to be out getting Blinker Fluid for your BMW?

We all kind-heartedly debate political stuff here, but at heart we're all BMW fans together. I can't let some silly politics get in the way of you not having Blinker Fluid for your BMW.

You are lucky we happened to bump into each other here in the politics section, since you say you have never even heard of Blinker Fluid until tonight. This is no "LOL" matter. We need to stop talking politics while you hurry up and go out and get that Blinker Fluid! I can't just let you destroy your BMW just because we disagree on politics.

Hurry up and go right now. If Checkers or Pep Boys is closed, try WalMart. Although if you get the cheap WalMart crap, you will have to strain it a couple of times to get the silicates out. You've got a pair of woman's hose handy, don't you? First you will need to stretch out the hose some. Do you have a round object about a foot in diameter laying around doing nothing you could use? Scratch your head, I'm sure you can put your fingers on something matching that description. Anyways, stretch the hose for at least half an hour, then strain the WalMart Blinker Fluid a few times and you will be fine.

Just to be sure, post the receipt here when you get it, and we can tell you if you got the right stuff.
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #121
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
He was approved as eligible to run for president probably 5 years ago. He met all qualifications. The case is closed. The odds that someone such as you (and only you) is knowledgeable about other potential constitutional issues is zero. Move on!
false on each statement
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Big crap. So am I. Non-sequitor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Those things sounded just as nutty as this stupid birth certificate debate.
Good. So you remember some of it. There was a lot of crap. The point, if there was one, was that so much of that was comparable to the blinker fluid comment from the other guy. I was echoing what appeared to be his point made in jest. Did you not see the parallel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
How can you be LOL'ing about nearly 3000 dead Americans while you need to be out getting Blinker Fluid for your BMW?
LOL was at your explanation of the blinker fluid. I was being kind to LOL rather than to make a smart aleck remark. I certainly don't laugh at the dead from 9/11 or the dead from the battles before and after that.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 11:12 PM   #122
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
false on each statement


Good. So you remember some of it. There was a lot of crap. The point, if there was one, was that so much of that was comparable to the blinker fluid comment from the other guy. I was echoing what appeared to be his point made in jest. Did you not see the parallel?

LOL was at your explanation of the blinker fluid. I was being kind to LOL rather than to make a smart aleck remark. I certainly don't laugh at the dead from 9/11 or the dead from the battles before and after that.
You are back to talking politics, and still no Blinker Fluid.

You don't think someone on duh internets would steer you wrong, do you?

I mean, you have fallen for every Snipe Hunt they have sent you after so far, why stop now?
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #123
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
You are back to talking politics, and still no Blinker Fluid.

You don't think someone on duh internets would steer you wrong, do you?

I mean, you have fallen for every Snipe Hunt they have sent you after so far, why stop now?
Are you incapable of discussing what is a natural born Citizen? You have focussed your childish responses on a matter that is largely done and over with and is ready for the next point. I see that another forum member has put you on ignore in another thread because you do not participate in a discussion of the topic, but rather have a rude manner that gets nowhere. A child? Maybe not. But child-like? Maybe yes.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 12:19 AM   #124
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Are you incapable of discussing what is a natural born Citizen? You have focussed your childish responses on a matter that is largely done and over with and is ready for the next point. I see that another forum member has put you on ignore in another thread because you do not participate in a discussion of the topic, but rather have a rude manner that gets nowhere. A child? Maybe not. But child-like? Maybe yes.
Are you ready to talk Blinker Fluid? Because your continued birther crap is exactly same. You may think I'm rude, but you have completely blinded yourself to reason and reality, so all that is left is illustrating with example how far from reality you have fallen.

Sadly there are no adults in the Constitution Party to LEAD Constitutional Party followers like you away from this crap. It is a purely a leadership failure on the behalf of your leaders in the Constitution Party.

Just Stop. The only adult conversation here is exactly when you are going to just stop.
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 06:54 AM   #125
SonnyJack
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: '09 E92 M3 6MT Jerez Black
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Laurel, MD

Posts: 311
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
scottwww go away. such a troll
+1,000,000!!!
SonnyJack is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 07:21 AM   #126
KingOfJericho
Brigadier General
 
KingOfJericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 4,853
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
If there was actual doubt of his citizenship, don't you think McCain would have exploited it? Oh wait... that would have made him look silly.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #127
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
false on each statement
OK, let's take a closer look:

He was approved as eligible to run for president probably 5 years ago.
- I'm guessing at the timeline, but in actual real-life reality, he was indeed deemed eligible to hold the office of President, in these United States of America, on planet Earth, circa 21st century. In fact, he went on to be elected President, and has actually physically been President for over 2 years now. So, approved as eligible: TRUE.
He met all qualifications.
- In order to be deemed eligible (see above), he had to meet ALL qualifications, not some, but all, because there are laws, and even the magically popular and likeable Obama had to meet all laws of eligibility. And he did in-fact meet all qualifications (see above). Therefore, trying to steer the argument from one particular qualification to another is a waste of time, because the answer is that he met all qualifications. From our population of 300 million, a sufficient number of individuals, possessing the proper legal authorities, assured that all qualifications were met, thereby releasing you (and all of us) from having to question or debate this further. So, met all qualifications: TRUE.
The case is closed.
- Despite the large number of racists, ignoramuses, and right-wing nut-jobs we have, who refuse to move on, there has not been any approved, legitimate legal action case launched against the President, administration, or government. There is not, nor has there been, any legal case open with the administration regarding this. So, the case is closed: TRUE
The odds that someone such as you (and only you) is knowledgeable about other potential constitutional issues is zero: Absolutely TRUE

BTW, I only assumed you voted for McCain, because an Obama hater such as yourself would be throwing away your vote going with anyone else. You're not that dim, right?
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #128
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Are you ready to talk Blinker Fluid? Because your continued birther crap is exactly same. You may think I'm rude, but you have completely blinded yourself to reason and reality, so all that is left is illustrating with example how far from reality you have fallen.
Obviously you are interested in the subject as you keep posting in this thread. If you are not interested, then stop posting. You have not contributing anything remotely interesting in your comments. Once about the blinker fluid could be seen as humourous. But the joke is worn out. As for blindness: You that reject an argument without considering evidence are the blinded. You are a reactionary and possibly a community activist brown shirt that seeks to shut down discussion by using ridicule.
Quote:
Sadly there are no adults in the Constitution Party to LEAD Constitutional Party followers like you away from this crap. It is a purely a leadership failure on the behalf of your leaders in the Constitution Party.
I am not a member of any party right now. I lean toward the Constituion party but am not a member or at all married to it. For national office, Libertarian would do just about as well. For state and local office, I don't know where I would go in an ideal world. I suspect that you are one of Obamas followers the way you have posted.
Quote:
Just Stop. The only adult conversation here is exactly when you are going to just stop.
These threads are for discussion of a subject. You are trying to stop discussion, perhaps because you are one of the paid minions. You should just stop, if anyone should. So, what about the evidence? How about the US Naturalization Acts? How about Wong Kim Ark? There are things to consider on both sides of the argument. That is far more interesting to read about that "just stop". Where is the support for your argument before the court of public opinion? Perhaps I will present one... but maybe not. It really has the appearance of a losing cause because of the way Obama has been accomodated. Yet intellectual discussion does not have to rely upon a likelihood of success. So far, you have not shown any wit or illumination.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #129
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
If there was actual doubt of his citizenship, don't you think McCain would have exploited it? Oh wait... that would have made him look silly.
Why would McCain try to exploit it? It is much more clear that McCain was not qualified than it is for Obama.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #130
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
OK, let's take a closer look:

He was approved as eligible to run for president probably 5 years ago.
Approved by whom?
Quote:
- I'm guessing at the timeline, but in actual real-life reality, he was indeed deemed eligible to hold the office of President, in these United States of America, on planet Earth, circa 21st century. In fact, he went on to be elected President, and has actually physically been President for over 2 years now. So, approved as eligible: TRUE.
He met all qualifications.
- In order to be deemed eligible (see above), he had to meet ALL qualifications, not some, but all, because there are laws, and even the magically popular and likeable Obama had to meet all laws of eligibility. And he did in-fact meet all qualifications (see above). Therefore, trying to steer the argument from one particular qualification to another is a waste of time, because the answer is that he met all qualifications. From our population of 300 million, a sufficient number of individuals, possessing the proper legal authorities, assured that all qualifications were met, thereby releasing you (and all of us) from having to question or debate this further. So, met all qualifications: TRUE.
The case is closed.
- Despite the large number of racists, ignoramuses, and right-wing nut-jobs we have, who refuse to move on, there has not been any approved, legitimate legal action case launched against the President, administration, or government. There is not, nor has there been, any legal case open with the administration regarding this. So, the case is closed: TRUE
The odds that someone such as you (and only you) is knowledgeable about other potential constitutional issues is zero: Absolutely TRUE

BTW, I only assumed you voted for McCain, because an Obama hater such as yourself would be throwing away your vote going with anyone else. You're not that dim, right?
I don't hate Obama. I despise him.

People like OJ Simpson get away with murder (at least that was tried). Obama gets away with deceit and worse.

But this discussion is about natural born Citizenship. You have not presented any evidence at all that Obama is qualified. I know some exists. I have seen it. But that is not my duty to show that in a discussion where the opposition is so closed minded that they could not consider evidence to the contrary. I really doubt that I would do the research anyway, as I once did in McCain's case. The narrative has already been written by the kingmakers and their accomplices in the press.
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #131
jh valley
there's something different about him
 
jh valley's Avatar
 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

Posts: 896
iTrader: (0)

scottwww, considering that you're Muslim living in Yemen I figured you'd like having a POTUS that has a Muslim sounding last name. I don't see why you'd despise him so much.
jh valley is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #132
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
scottwww, considering that you're Muslim living in Yemen I figured you'd like having a POTUS that has a Muslim sounding last name. I don't see why you'd despise him so much.
Should I thank you for calling me a Muslim?

BTW: I am not Muslim. I am very much an American and questioning the value of that.

Time for a drink.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST