BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #67
Nixon
Banned
 
Drives: :
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: :

Posts: 1,396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Actually my original concern was that the president spent 1 million dollars to keep his birth certificate hidden. Why wont he release his birth certificate and college records and passport info? He choose to run for president so his life is no longer private. We have a right to know how is running the country. It doesnt matter where he was born, he HAS covered up his documents and that makes no sense.

And im not sure what the name calling was about, but that was rude. If you are fine with a president who hides his records and only releases a colb, then thats fine. Im not a blind follower however. Every other president has released their info, obama has not. You cannot dispute that, sorry.
Why not provide the long laundry list of things that have been requested in the court case he is defending against?

1) Because the perfectly valid lawful proof has been twisted and distorted and used as political weapons against him, so nothing more should be provided to sworn enemies who will do the same with everything else they get.

2) Because Obama's place of birth has no actual relevance to his status as a Natural Born Citizen, so there is no point in providing further proof of where he was born.

3) Because Obama has repeatedly released more and more evidence over and over. Way more than he was required by law. And the more he releases, the more the demands grew. Obama would still be being sued for the rest of the laundry list, so there would be no way to save the defense costs. So the only way to cut these nutters off is to cut them off at the nuts and give them nothing more than the overwhelming evidence they have already been provided.
Nixon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 12:31 AM   #68
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,856
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
Why not provide the long laundry list of things that have been requested in the court case he is defending against?

1) Because the perfectly valid lawful proof has been twisted and distorted and used as political weapons against him, so nothing more should be provided to sworn enemies who will do the same with everything else they get.

2) Because Obama's place of birth has no actual relevance to his status as a Natural Born Citizen, so there is no point in providing further proof of where he was born.

3) Because Obama has repeatedly released more and more evidence over and over. Way more than he was required by law. And the more he releases, the more the demands grew. Obama would still be being sued for the rest of the laundry list, so there would be no way to save the defense costs. So the only way to cut these nutters off is to cut them off at the nuts and give them nothing more than the overwhelming evidence they have already been provided.
I dont know anything about the details of the court case or the dirty laundry list. How can obamas place of birth have no relevance to his status as a natural born citizen? Being born a citizen of another country is not a citizen of the usa, so how can he be president. More importantly though...

I quote you, "Because Obama has repeatedly released more and more evidence over and over". Besides the colb, what evidence has obama released over and over? Please show me this evidence. I dont care about obama. If he won fair and square then so be it. Im not trying to bash a legitimate president. I just see a lack of info. So please show me the "more and more evidence over and over"

So far all you have provided was a colb. And you have not responded to the comments made by his grandmother or the government in kenya. Colb is evidence part 1, you said that he has provided more. Please show that to me.

Evidence For:

1. colb, computer copy. Not an original document. Has been altered from the original. Shows "African" when it should show "Negro" Proof of alteration during computer transfer.

Evidence Against:

1. Grandmother said she was present at the birth in kenya.
2. Kenyan birth certificate, showing hospital, doctors name, baby info, etc.
3. Comments from the kenyan government and plaque in the hospital stating that obama was born there.
4. Oddities in the timeline. His mother starting college in another state just days after his supposed birth. His mothers age and fathers citizenship call into question obama being natural born.

Regardless of the truth, there is plenty of evidence to show cause for concern about his birth. He is hiding documents for a reason. Nobody spends 1 million dollars and has three law firms hiding a $20 birth certificate. Especially when showing the birth certificate would make so many "birthers" seem so stupid.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #69
Nixon
Banned
 
Drives: :
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: :

Posts: 1,396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
You have not provided proof of the hospital he was born in, or the doctor, or given explanation for his grandmother and the government in kenya. You have resorted to name calling. Classy.

And you want me to believe a colb that by your own admission has been altered by a computer....thats funny. A computer generated document. Yeah, those cant be faked.
No President has ever had to produce a birth certificate as proof. Not a single one. The signed affirmation is all any previous President has ever provided.


Since when do YOU get to make Hawaii law and demand that in direct contradition to the laws of Hawaii that listing the doctor and hospital is required before a certificate of live birth is valid? Are you saying that NOBODY born in Hawaii was actually born in Hawaii because none of them list the hospital or doctor?

The contents of the computer generated document has been validated by Hawaii officials over and over. If you have proof that it was faked, provide it.

If you don't want to be called a nutter, stop being a nutter.
Nixon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 12:39 AM   #70
Nixon
Banned
 
Drives: :
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: :

Posts: 1,396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I dont know anything about the details of the court case or the dirty laundry list. How can obamas place of birth have no relevance to his status as a natural born citizen? Being born a citizen of another country is not a citizen of the usa, so how can he be president. More importantly though...

I quote you, "Because Obama has repeatedly released more and more evidence over and over". Besides the colb, what evidence has obama released over and over? Please show me this evidence. I dont care about obama. If he won fair and square then so be it. Im not trying to bash a legitimate president. I just see a lack of info. So please show me the "more and more evidence over and over"

So far all you have provided was a colb. And you have not responded to the comments made by his grandmother or the government in kenya. Colb is evidence part 1, you said that he has provided more. Please show that to me.
You see what you are doing, right?

Just like I said, when given absolute 100% legal proof, you continue on anyways. Why should you be given a single bit more?

---------------------------------------------------

Go get the FULL transcript of Obama's grandmother, and see what it says. Then come back. Every piece of evidence you nutters come up with has been debunked, yet back you come again and again as if NONE of the lies you spead has been debunked.
Nixon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #71
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,856
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
You see what you are doing, right?

Just like I said, when given absolute 100% legal proof, you continue on anyways. Why should you be given a single bit more?

---------------------------------------------------

Go get the FULL transcript of Obama's grandmother, and see what it says. Then come back.
I added new points to the above post. You said that he provided more and more proof. I didnt say that, you did. Please show me this more and more proof.

You showed me a colb. I am not disputing that a computer generated colb has been produced.

Regardless of birth status, do you not find it odd that he has hidden the birth certificate, and his college info?? And spent 1 million dollars to keep them hidden?? Who spends millions of dollars to hide a birth certificate.

You dont seem to be reading this part of what I say. Even if he is a citizen, spending millions to hide his records is fishy. You dont have a problem with that especially when obama promised "transparency". The president declares that the government will be transparent, but spends millions hiding his own records.

Its possible that my evidence can be debunked. You still have NOT answer my question about where this "more and more" evidence is besides the colb. Or were you just making that up? And im not sure what a nutter is or why you keep calling me that.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 12:49 AM   #72
Nixon
Banned
 
Drives: :
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: :

Posts: 1,396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I added new points to the above post. You said that he provided more and more proof. I didnt say that, you did. Please show me this more and more proof.

You showed me a colb. I am not disputing that a computer generated colb has been produced.

Regardless of birth status, do you not find it odd that he has hidden the birth certificate, and his college info?? And spent 1 million dollars to keep them hidden?? Who spends millions of dollars to hide a birth certificate.
Man, how many times can I say this? There is no saving 1 million dollars by handing over anything.

No way, no how.

The lawsuit will continue until they get their full laundry list. If you don't understand what the lawsuit is demanding, go read the lawsuit. You certainly aren't qualified to debate about something you self-admittedly don't know about. Go do your homework.

I do not find it odd to launch a defense when sued. I would find it odd if someone would NOT launch a defense when sued. Would YOU fail to launch a defense if you were sued? Because if so, I wouldn't mind being the first to sue you and win, of a long line of folks suing and winning because you failed to launch any defense.

If you seriously do not know all the evidence put forth by Obama to this point, you certainly aren't worthy of debating that evidence. Go do your homework.
Nixon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #73
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,856
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Lets say obama is a citizen okay and completely forget that issue for a moment.

Heres the problem. Millions of dollars to hide his records. Thats not illegal but its fishy. He is president those records are now public records since he decided to put himself in the spotlight.

College records....hidden. Passport info......hidden. Birth certificate.....hidden. Obama declares that the government will be "transparent".........nope.

When millions of people seem to have issues with the birth including military officials, providing a $20 birth certificate to shut everybody up shouldnt be a big deal.

YOU STILL HAVE NOT PROVIDED THE "MORE AND MORE EVIDENCE OVER AND OVER" Those are your words not mine. Okay, so I need to do some homework. So if you have done your homework then you should be able to shut me up real easy.

One question....show me the "more and more evidence" besides the colb and I will say that im a nutter. Deal?

And I dont have to be qualified for anything to discuss my president. He is hiding records from me, a citizen of the country he is running.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #74
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,856
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
"If you seriously do not know all the evidence put forth by Obama to this point, you certainly aren't worthy of debating that evidence."

"Because Obama has repeatedly released more and more evidence over and over. Way more than he was required by law."

Two quotes by you clearly stated that obama has provided proof beyond the colb. Please tell me what that evidence is. And he provided more proof then required by law? What proof was that? I dont understand how so many people claim that obama provided so much evidence beyond the colb, but they cant show me the evidence. Is there secret evidence available to you that I dont have? Prove what you say, its simple.

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 09-09-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #75
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Reporting from the courtroom:

...Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama’s request for dismissal today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5, since Obama’s attorneys had just filed the motion on Friday. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. I guess Obama would prefer a “kangaroo court” instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama’s motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, who is a former U.S. Marine, repeated several times that this is a very serious case which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said Obama must prove his eligibility to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama’s attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous...

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
www.SanDiegoMinutemen.com
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #76
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Posted: September 08, 2009
4:42 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
2009 WorldNetDaily


Is this the footprint of baby Barack Obama?

A California judge today tentatively scheduled a trial for Jan. 26, 2010, for a case that challenges Barack Obama's eligibility to be president based on questions over his qualifications under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

If the case actually goes to arguments before U.S. District Judge David Carter, it will be the first time the merits of the dispute have been argued in open court, according to one of the attorneys working on the issue.

In a highly anticipated hearing today before Carter, several motions were heard, including a resolution to long-standing questions about whether attorney Orly Taitz properly served notice on the defendants, which she had.

In a second ruling, Carter ordered that attorney Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation can be added to the case to represent plaintiffs Wiley Drake and Markham Robinson, who had been removed by an earlier court order. Drake, the vice presidential candidate for the American Independent Party, and Robinson, the party's chairman, also were restored to the case.

Want to know for certain where Obama was born? Demand the truth by joining the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

But the judge did not immediately rule on Taitz' motion to be granted discovery – that is the right to see the president's still-concealed records. Nor did Carter rule immediately on a motion to dismiss the case, submitted by the U.S. government, following discussion over Taitz' challenge to the work of a magistrate in the case.

The judge did comment that if there are legitimate constitutional questions regarding Obama's eligibility, they need to be addressed and resolved.

Carter ordered a hearing Oct. 5 on the motion to dismiss and ordered arguments submitted on the issue of discovery.

If the case survives that challenge, a pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 11 and the trial for two weeks later.

The case would be the first time, according to Kreep, that the actual merits of the dispute will have been heard in open court. A multitude of such disputes have been rejected out of hand by various state and federal courts. Even the U.S. Supreme Court repeatedly has rejected urgent appeals to hear the evidence.

The suit alleges Obama is actually a citizen of Indonesia and "possibly still citizen of Kenya, usurping the position of the president of the United States of America and the commander-in-chief."
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 09:35 PM   #77
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
If Hillary Clinton had been Mr. Obama's running mate, we would already have Obama in the slammer for fraud.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #78
purespeed
Private First Class
 
Drives: 67 cobra
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: texas

Posts: 110
iTrader: (0)

Don't count out the Hillary Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
If Hillary Clinton had been Mr. Obama's running mate, we would already have Obama in the slammer for fraud.
Hey, don't count her out if Obama is removed. Stumbling, bumbling Joe is next in line. The news of being President might just give him a heart attack. Next in line is Noddle Head Nancy...heck everybody would like to see her gone...and that just leaves 260 year old Robert Byrd between Hillary and Bill's old throne.

If Obama were gone, Hillary would gain her second wind.
purespeed is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #79
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by purespeed View Post
Hey, don't count her out if Obama is removed. Stumbling, bumbling Joe is next in line. The news of being President might just give him a heart attack. Next in line is Noddle Head Nancy...heck everybody would like to see her gone...and that just leaves 260 year old Robert Byrd between Hillary and Bill's old throne.

If Obama were gone, Hillary would gain her second wind.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #80
Septro
Banned
 
Drives: '08 e90 335xi
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: C-Bus, OH

Posts: 1,649
iTrader: (1)

Shpirate and I had a good debate over the natural-born citizen case in another thread, of which I more than ably made the case Obama does not qualify for such distinction - whether here nor there, all that needs to be done is to have the case(s) properly adjudicated and it looks like several suits are well on their way to do just that.

No one person is bigger than the Constitution, no matter how much you like him.
Septro is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #81
Nixon
Banned
 
Drives: :
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: :

Posts: 1,396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septro View Post
Shpirate and I had a good debate over the natural-born citizen case in another thread, of which I more than ably made the case Obama does not qualify for such distinction - whether here nor there, all that needs to be done is to have the case(s) properly adjudicated and it looks like several suits are well on their way to do just that.

No one person is bigger than the Constitution, no matter how much you like him.
You tried to, until I dropped the bomb in that thread that the Supreme Court had already addressed the issue you were trying to claim, and you were 100% wrong.

Typically, you ignored it because it didn't fit your viewpoint.
Nixon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #82
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
...the Supreme Court had already addressed the issue...
What case? Rogers vs. Bellei?
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #83
purespeed
Private First Class
 
Drives: 67 cobra
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: texas

Posts: 110
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
If Hillary Clinton had been Mr. Obama's running mate, we would already have Obama in the slammer for fraud.
I said not to count her out but it looks like I may be wrong. Take a look at this:

New York, Sep 10- ANI: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is said to be frustrated over her lack of authority in her position.

Despite her being the secretary of state, the Obama administration also has Richard Holbrooke as the special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, George Mitchell as special envoy to the Middle East.

President Obama's picks fly in even if they didn't pay their taxes. But, her picks take forever. Plus, she has no real clout over Holbrooke or Mitchell, the New York Post quoted a Democrat, as saying.

According to reports, Clinton is considering quitting the job to retake her old US Senate from New York seat, which is currently held by Kristin Gillibrand. - ANI


http://www.littleabout.com/news/3361...authority.html

Drumroll please.
purespeed is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #84
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by purespeed View Post
According to reports, Clinton is considering quitting the job to retake her old US Senate from New York seat,
That would be Hillaryous if Obama started losing his allies.
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #85
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
 
xbook's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

Posts: 1,535
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
That would be Hillaryous if Obama started losing his allies.
Don't worry, there's still 66 million citizens that voted for him.
__________________
xbook is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #86
Spartikus
Second Lieutenant
 
Spartikus's Avatar
 
Drives: Twin-Turbos
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: TheDarkSide

Posts: 298
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Don't worry, there's still 66 million citizens that voted for him.
Do you remember that electoral slaughter? That is what rings "Hillarious" to me.

Obama-365 McCain- 173

OUCH! LMAO!!
Spartikus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #87
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
 
xbook's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

Posts: 1,535
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartikus View Post
Do you remember that electoral slaughter? That is what rings "Hillarious" to me.

Obama-365 McCain- 173

OUCH! LMAO!!

Yeah these birther dipshits are nothing more than sore losers.

__________________
xbook is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #88
sayemthree
Brigadier General
 
sayemthree's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: usa

Posts: 4,844
iTrader: (0)

WHY! tell me why?

By Jerome R. Corsi
2009 WorldNetDaily



Gov. Linda Lingle, R-Hawaii


HONOLULU, Hawaii – Although the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate has become a focus of intense speculation – and even several lawsuits – WND has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.
sayemthree is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST