BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

05-25-2007, 01:08 PM   #111
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

The Shape of the Earth

And the earth, moreover, Hath He made egg shaped."
[AI-Quran 79:30]
Explanation:

The Arabic word for egg here is dahaha which means an ostrich-egg. Allah is informing us in the above verse that earth looks like an egg. lets see in the light of science.

Scientific Research

According to NASA research the earth's Equatorial radius (km) is 6378.1 and Polar radius (km) is 6356.8. (1) The polar radius of the earth is less than the equatorial radius which shows that the earth is flat from the poles and large at the equators which is exactly like an egg shape.

People thought Earth was fiat. (2) The first person recorded as saying the Earth is spherical was the Greek philosopher Pythagoras, who lived in the 6th century BC. (3)

The philosopher-scientist Aristotle, who lived in the 4th century BC, was the first to give REASONS why the Earth is spherical. He supported his statement that the Earth is spherical with three pieces of directly observed evidence.(3) One strongest evidence is mention following.

During a lunar eclipse, the Earth's shadow on the Moon is always round. The only object whose shadow is always circular, no matter what its orientation, is a sphere. (3)

Thus the Quran correctly describes the shape of the earth, though the prevalent notion when the Quran was revealed was that the earth is flat.
Attached Images

Last edited by hks786; 05-25-2007 at 04:48 PM.
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
      05-25-2007, 01:09 PM   #112
hks786
Major General

The Moon's Orbit

And We have decreed set phases for the moon, until it ends up looking like an old date branch. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon nor for the night to outstrip the day; each one is swimming in a sphere.

(Al-Quran, 36:39-40)

The Moon moves around the earth and it also moves with the Earth around the Sun, it actually follows a constant pattern resembling the letter "S" in space.

This route, traced by the Moon in space, is described in the Quran as resembling an old date branch and does indeed resemble the twisted form of the date tree branch. Indeed, the word "urjoon" employed in the Quran refers to a thin and twisted date branch. The way that this branch is described as "old" is also most appropriate since old date branches are thinner and more twisted.

There is no doubt that it was impossible for anyone to have any knowledge about the orbit of the Moon 1,400 years ago. The way that this pattern, identified by modern technology and accumulated knowledge, was revealed in the Holy Book is yet another scientific miracle of the Quran.

Last edited by hks786; 05-25-2007 at 04:53 PM.
      05-25-2007, 01:10 PM   #113
Badmaash
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
In the same way false prophets and seers speak of these things.
If you look at alot of these false prophets and seers.. they always want something that is for thier own benefit. They come up with enough stuff to get people to follow them.. but then everything seems to revolve around what the false prophet or seer desires. They are usually rich and respected... The prophet was a poor modest man.

The prophet Muhammed didn't get anything in return for getting people to come to Islam. He didn't ask people to worship him, or even respect him - His message was that all worship, fear, and respect should be shown to the creator.

It is in his un-selfishness that would make me want to follow his path as opposed to these other no names that want me to basically worship them.. a human... no way. They make claims that they can fix your problems and do this and that.. but I know that in the end, they are human just like me. The prophet (PBUH) would go out of his way not to be worshipped, thats why in Islam we don't even draw his picture.
      05-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #114
hks786
Major General

The Big Bang

According to big bang theory our universe was initially one point and then a blast took place as a result of which this big universe came into existence.

In 1927, the Belgian priest Georges Lemaître was the first to propose that the universe began with the explosion of a primeval atom. (1)

According to the Big Bang theory, the universe originated in an infinitely dense and physically paradoxical singularity. Space has expanded with the passage of time, objects being moved farther away from each other.(2)

The Quran describes the creation of the universe is in total agreement with modern science.

"Do not the unbelievers see that space and the mass were joined together (rataqa) and WE seperate them ? (fataqa)".

[Al-Quran 21:30]

Lets come into the depth of the Arabic word used in the verse.

The Arabic word used for "separating" here is "fataqa" which means "To blast" (Lughat-ul-Quran) and science tells us that universe came into existing by a big blast.

This is one of the evidence that Quran is a word of God because 1400 years ago no person able to described "The big bang". Yes it is only described by ONE WHO has full knowledge 1400 years ago. And that is only GOD, 'All-Knowing'.
Attached Images

05-25-2007, 01:17 PM   #115
hks786
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmaash View Post
If you look at alot of these false prophets and seers.. they always want something that is for thier own benefit. They come up with enough stuff to get people to follow them.. but then everything seems to revolve around what the false prophet or seer desires. They are usually rich and respected... The prophet was a poor modest man.

The prophet Muhammed didn't get anything in return for getting people to come to Islam. He didn't ask people to worship him, or even respect him - His message was that all worship, fear, and respect should be shown to the creator.

It is in his un-selfishness that would make me want to follow his path as opposed to these other no names that want me to basically worship them.. a human... no way. They make claims that they can fix your problems and do this and that.. but I know that in the end, they are human just like me. The prophet (PBUH) would go out of his way not to be worshipped, thats why in Islam we don't even draw his picture.

My brother you are so correct. Infact shortly before our propthet left this Earth, he cursed the people that worship graves, ie. he was hinting to the muslims to not worship his grave! this advice is very important because we know the limits to be that Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) is our beloved messenger but he is still human and we can only worship Allah !
      05-26-2007, 02:12 AM   #116
Max_!
First Lieutenant

Drives: E91

> so if it was random why are there not random collisions which could wipe us out?

Ooh, but there have been collisions which could have wiped us out, and there will be collisions which may wipe us out. Don't think Allah will stop an asteroid the size of tibet obliterating the planet.

>> Fair enough. This is the first quote you've given me that is specific enough to be tested to reality.
> So all the others are mere coincidences?

No, but they're too vague to be useful for anything except religion.

> Professor Alfred Kroner is one of the world's well-known geologists.

This is like asking a gynecologist advice about bathroom tiles.

> Allah is informing us in the above verse about the darkness which is one above another or layer over layer. Today science tells us that from the surface to the depth of the ocean, darkness is one above another or layer over layer.

So you're saying people didn't swim or dive for oysters in Muhammed's time?

You know, I'm sure there is a verse in Quran that can be interpreted as to speak of sorting laundry properly before washing, but that does not mean Muhammed was a true prophet because he could not possibly know what a washing machine is.
      05-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #117
Max_!
First Lieutenant

> There is no doubt that it was impossible for anyone to have any knowledge about the orbit of the Moon 1,400 years ago.

Egyptians, ~4000 years ago. They even wrote it down.
And not just for the moon, many other stars aswell.
      05-26-2007, 02:18 AM   #118
Max_!
First Lieutenant

> The Quran describes the creation of the universe is in total agreement with modern science.

> "Do not the unbelievers see that space and the mass were joined together (rataqa) and WE seperate them ? (fataqa)".

I'm sorry, but that's nonsensical. You've got much better quotes that this.
      05-26-2007, 05:32 AM   #119
hks786
Major General

Ooh, but there have been collisions which could have wiped us out, and there will be collisions which may wipe us out. Don't think Allah will stop an asteroid the size of tibet obliterating the planet.

But what I am saying is, how come it hasnt already happened? This universe IS balanced, you know that yourself. The moon, sun and earth all have their own orbits and everything. The universe has laws which keeps it in perfect balance and this is in the Quran.
The sun and the moon (move) under a mathematical calculation.
[Al-Quran 55:5]
Are you telling me that is vague?

No, but they're too vague to be useful for anything except religion.

No, they are vague because it is a translation from ancient arabic. That is why is sounds strange. But tell me, how can all of this be too vague? What else could the holy prophet be speaking about? would he just write all this random stuff for no purpose?

This is like asking a gynecologist advice about bathroom tiles.

That is not the point. I am no scientist of any kind but even I can see the significance of these things being told 1400 years ago.

So you're saying people didn't swim or dive for oysters in Muhammed's time?

No, water was scarce in the desert. But yes people might have swam in waters but how could they go deep enough the see the different layers? That is just not possible. You know yourself we us all types of equipment for studying the oceans.

You know, I'm sure there is a verse in Quran that can be interpreted as to speak of sorting laundry properly before washing, but that does not mean Muhammed was a true prophet because he could not possibly know what a washing machine is.

I have yet to see this verse, please show me it. But, Islam teaches us to be clean. We pray 5 times daily and clean ourselves prior to praying. That means we are clean always. I would imagine the holy prophet would be talking about washing underwear etc. seperately for hygiene reasons. And who says anything about a washing machine? these clothes could be washed in a basin and he could be merely saying keep the clothes seperate.

Egyptians, ~4000 years ago. They even wrote it down.
And not just for the moon, many other stars aswell.

That is right my friend. BUT, how can our Holy Prophet know that among other things. C'mon how can he know the earth is the shape of an Ostrich egg? you KNOW that is not possible. Outer space travel was not discovered at the time. How did the Holy Prophet know that the earth was not flat? and how did the Holy Prophet know about Phaoroh's body going to be preserved? (since we are talking about Egypt)

I'm sorry, but that's nonsensical. You've got much better quotes that this.

No, I dont think you are thinking deep enough. The Quran described a black hole as "penetrating darkness" ie. making a hole in darkness. But you read it and told me "a black hole doesnt pierce anything". My friend, this is a translation from arabic and it is always going to sound strange. But you need to see that there is significance in what I am saying. And some quotes are concrete. Remember the universe expanding one? or the one about the shape of the earth? or what about the big bang?

Last edited by hks786; 05-26-2007 at 05:53 AM.
      05-26-2007, 05:36 AM   #120
hks786
Major General

since we were talking about water earlier, check this out...

Consider the following Quranic verse:

"WE made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"
[Al-Quran, 21:30]

"And ALLAH has created Every animal from water”
{Al-Quran 14:45}

"It is HE WHO has Created man from water...."
[Al-Quran 25:54]

The Quran says that every living thing including, human, animals and plants are made up of water. Lets see that how living things are made up of water & what today's science says about this:

Scientific Research

Most of the human body is made up of water, H2O, which cells consisting of 65-90% water by weight. (1)

Cell:

All living things are made up of cells.(2) Most of the cell and area surrounding the cell is made up of water.(3)

Cytoplasm is substance of life made up water:

The cytoplasm is a jelly like material that is made up of mostly water. The cytoplasm is very important because it is the substance of life.(4)

The cytoplasm is mainly water.(5)

Only after advances have been made in science, do we now know that most organisms consist of 50% to 90% water and that every living entity requires water for its existence.

Was it possible 14 centuries ago for any human being to guess that every living being was made of water? Moreover would such a guess be conceivable by a human being in the deserts of Arabia where there has always been scarcity of water?
      05-26-2007, 05:44 AM   #121
hks786
Major General

I am going to post more stuff for you to read. I'm not gonna give up, I'm sure you'll see all of this adds up and cannot merely be coincidences...
      05-26-2007, 05:45 AM   #122
hks786
Major General

"The Romans have been defeated, in the lowest part of the land (adnal-ardh), but after defeat they will soon be victorious."
[Quran 30:1-3]

Explanation
The term "adna" means both nearer and lowest. In the above verse Allah is informing us about the "lowest point on the surface of the earth". The above verse is describing that the place where Byzantine empire was defeated at the time of Prophet (SAW). By history we know that in 614 AD, the Byzantine empire was defeated at the basin of dead sea. And dead sea is the lowest place in the earth.

Scientific Research

21. Where is the lowest dry point on Earth?

The shore of the Dead Sea in the Middle East is about 1,300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. Not even a close second is Bad Water in Death Valley, California, at a mere 282 feet below sea level. (1)

The surface of the Dead Sea is the lowest point on the Earth's surface at an elevation of 417m (465yd) below sea level (2003 figure). (2)

The Byzantines and the Persians actually fought at the Dead Sea basin, which is situated at the intersection point of the lands belonging to Syria, Palestine, and Jordan. At 399 meters below sea level, the Dead Sea is the "lowest" place on Earth's surface. (3)
      05-26-2007, 05:47 AM   #123
hks786
Major General

And he sends down from atmosphere, from the mountains — therein is of (frozen, stored) ice....
[Al-Quran 24:43]

Explanation:

Above verse informing us about a thing whose characteristics are:

1. It comes from the atmosphere (*******.

2. A thing which Quran calls mountains.

3. It is composed of ice

Scientific Research

A comet (mountain) is a small astronomical object similar to an asteroid but composed largely of ice.

Comets had now been demonstrated to be in the heavens.

Every few seconds a "snowball" the size of a small house breaks up as it approaches earth and deposits a large cloud of water vapor in earth's upper atmosphere.

Now we have been realized that the thing which Quran calls "Mountains composed of ice " is "comets of ice" which science discovered in 19th century.

Over 1,400 years later, modern science is bringing to light the truths or confirming what has been revealed in Al-Quran. A learned Muslim will find in the Quran scientific truths and realities.

Image courtesy of NASA:
Attached Images

05-26-2007, 05:50 AM   #124
hks786
Major General

Chlorophyll in the Light of Science

Chlorophyll is the most important photosynthetic pigment in green plants and is the one that gives most leaves their green color. (1)

Color of the chlorophyll

It absorbs wavelengths of blue, violet, red and orange pretty well. The color it doesn't absorb very well is green. Most of the green light that hits chlorophyll is reflected. That's why chlorophyll a looks green to us.

Chlorophyll is the green substance in plants, that allows them to make food.

This green substance (chlorophyll) necessary for all life:

Without chlorophyll a plant would not be able to make the food it needs.

And when plants would not be able to make the food it needs it will no longer alive and will die. Can you imagine a world without plants? Impossible!

Chlorophyll in Quran

All the characteristics of chlorophyll are mention above, are mention in one verse of the Noble Quran.

And He it is Who sent down rain from the direction of the sky, then We brought forth, with the help of it, vegetation of all kind. And We brought forth, out of it, green substance. We bring forth, from it, grain, thickly clustered. And out of the date-palm — from its spathe (come forth) clusters (of dates) hanging low and near, and orchards of grapes, and olive and pomegranate, similar and (also) not similar (in appearance, size, shape and taste). Look, you people to its fruit when it brought (its) fruit and (also at the) ripeness thereof. Definitely, in this, to you, (are) sure signs for the nation who Believe (in One God).
[Al-Quran 6:99]

Explanation:

"khadira" means "green substance" according to Arabic dictionary. Allah has been told us in the verse that rain fall from the clouds, then plants grow, then chlorophyll comes out of plants and this chlorophyll is the responsible for growing more fruits and vegetations.

Think again that "From where Mohammad (PBUH) got this precise botanical information?"
      05-26-2007, 05:51 AM   #125
hks786
Major General

“(God is the One who) sent down rain from the sky and with it brought forth a variety of plants in pairs.”

{Quran, 20:53}

The above verse informing us about the existence of male and female flowers and plants. lets consider the modern research.

Science and Existence of Plant's pairs

Each individual flower has both male and female parts. (1)

Both male and female trees are usually necessary to produce a crop of fruit. For positive fruiting, both male and female trees should be planted. (2)

Previously, humans did not know that plants too have male and female gender distinctions. Botany states that every plant has a male and female gender.
      05-26-2007, 05:54 AM   #126
hks786
Major General

"You will be drowned but your body will be saved to serve as a warning to those who come after you. Many people are unheedful of Allah's warnings".
[Al-Quran 10:91-92]

Quran is predicting that Pharaoh's body will be preserved and will a sign for future generation.

The event was that the Pharaoh's body floated on the shore after being drowned, was found and mummified by the Egyptians and it is saved till now as predicted by the Quran. lets see in the light of archaeology that how pharaoh's body is preserved till now.

Archaeological Research

Merneptah, the son of Rameses II, was found in the tomb of Amenhotep II laying in the (original) coffin of Setnakht, and was unwrapped (un pack) by Grafton Elliot Smith on July 8th 1907.

Merneptah was revealed to be a very old man, who had been around 1.71m tall at the time of his death. Although his nose had been flattened by the pressure of the bandages, it was easy to see a family relationship to Rameses II - and to Seti I, who had been his grandfather.

Merneptah had a thick encrustation of salt on his skin, and this led to many people suggesting he had been the Pharaoh of the Exodus, drowning in the Red Sea in the process of chasing Moses out of Egypt.

Smith found extremely hardened arteries in Merneptah's heart, and sent a piece of the king's aorta to the Royal College of Surgeons in London for confirmation. (1)

Cause of hardened in the arteries

Hypertension causes hardened in the arteries (2). It is one of the indication that when pharaoh was drowning he comes in hypertension which cause hardened in his arteries.

When His Body Found?

Merneptah's tomb is number KV 8 located in the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor (ancient Thebes). The king probably died around 1202 BC, but his mummy was not found within his tomb. In 1898, his mummy was discovered among 18 others in the mummy cache discovered in the tomb of Amenhotep II (KV 35). (3)

This miracle of Quran is sufficient for one to believe that Quran is pure word of Allah, because it is impossible for Mohammad (SAW) to predict that pharaoh's body will remain preserved.
      05-26-2007, 05:55 AM   #127
hks786
Major General

Higher mountains are compensated by deeper roots.
The Quran says:

“ Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse And the mountains As PEGS?”
[Al-Quran 78:6-7]

Pegs have deep roots under the surface of the ground like Mountains. Thus Quran gives the accurate example of Mountains.
Attached Images

05-26-2007, 05:58 AM   #128
hks786
Major General

Everything I have shown above is to do with science. Now, I will show some teachings of our religion and how they can actually benefit us...
      05-26-2007, 05:59 AM   #129
hks786
Major General

Allah says; “O believers, when you stand up to pray, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads, and your feet up to the ankles. If you are defiled, purify yourselves…”
{Al-Quran 5:6}

Washing the face completely, which includes rinsing the mouth and nose.

Washing the arms up to the elbows.

Wiping the entire head, including the ears.

Washing the feet up to ankles.

Washing the face:

The oil glands of the skin may become overactive, clogging the pores with oil. Oil and dirt that collect in pores produce blackheads. Washing the face regularly removes surface dirt and helps to prevent blackheads.(1)

Thus washing the face five times a day is beneficial for human health.

Rinsing the mouth and washing the nose is include in washing the mouth.

Cleaning of Mouth:

Rinsing the mouth is including in washing the mouth. Modern science has proved that rinsing the mouth protects the mouth and throat from swelling and the gums from suppuration (pyorrhea). It also protects and cleans teeth by removing food bits and pieces.

Cleaning of nose:

Cleaning the nose. Washing and sniffing the nose strongly helps keep the nostril clean and free of germs, thus reflecting positively on the health status of the whole body.

Washing the Hands:

Washing the face and the two hands up to the elbows is of a great benefit in removing dust and germs as well as sweat from the surface of the skin. This also cleans the skin from the oily substance secreted by skin glands.

Washing of feet:

Washing the two feet. Washing feet with massaging lead to a feeling of quietness and make feeling of satisfaction the Muslim after ablution.

Other secrets:

Scientific research has proved that blood circulation in upper limbs from the hands to the forearms, and in the lower limbs from the feet to the legs is weaker than it is in other organs, the centre of regulating blood circulation, namely, the heart. So washing these limbs with massaging at every ablution help strengthen the blood circulation in these parts, thus increasing the vitality and activity of the body.

Science has proved the effect of sun rays, particularly the ultra violet ones, in causing skin carcinoma. This effect decreases very well with the consequence of ablution, as it constantly dry out the surface of the skin with water, particularly the parts exposed to such rays. This helps protect the surface and internal layer cells of the skin from the harmful impact of rays.

Ablution is not just cleaning the external organs several times a day before prayers. The psychological and spiritual impact felt by the Muslim after ablution is more deeper than words can express, particularly when perfecting ablution. Ablution plays an important role in the life of the Muslims, as it keeps him always in a state of energy, awareness and fitness.
      05-26-2007, 06:00 AM   #130
hks786
Major General

The month of Ramazan, in which is sent down Al-Quran, a Guidance for mankind, and clear proofs for the guidance and Al-Furqan (criteria between right or wrong). So one of you who has witnessed the month must pass it in fasting.....
[Al-Quran 2:185]

Scientific Research

Fasting promotes detoxification. As the body breaks down its fat reserves, it mobilizes and eliminates stored toxins.

Fasting promotes the resolving (solve) of inflammatory (false) processes, including painful inflammatory syndromes (diseases) such as rheumatoid arthritis.

Fasting quiets allergic reactions, including asthma and hay fever.

Fasting promotes the drying up of abnormal fluid accumulations, (collection) such as edema in the ankles and legs and swelling in the abdomen.

Fasting corrects high blood pressure without drugs. Fasting will reduce blood pressure to a safe range within two weeks or less in the vast majority of cases. And the blood pressure will remain low after the fast if the person eats correctly and lives healthily.

Fasting clears the skin and whitens the eyes. It is common to see skin eruptions clear while fasting, and the whites of the eyes never look so clear and bright as they do after a fast.

Fasting restores taste appreciation for wholesome natural foods. People say that their taste buds come alive after fasting and that food never tasted so good.

Fasting is the perfect gateway to a healthful diet and lifestyle.

Fasting actually shrinks the stomach- not in a harmful way, but restoring it to its normal size. People tend to be satisfied with less food after fasting. (1)

Fasting and digestive system:

Fasting gives the digestive system a much-needed rest. after fasting both digestion and elimination are invigorated (re-charged). (1)

Fasting is one of the secrets of long life. Your body, and your digestive organs in particular, are required to work and work without any vacation. You know that you require rest from your work or your school from time to time. In the same way, your digestive system needs a rest from time to time.

Periodic fasting provides the rest for your digestive system. It allows your digestive system to recuperate from the rough treatment that you may have given it by overeating or eating the wrong foods or eating at the wrong time. (2)

Non-Muslims quotes on fast:

Fasting is, without any doubt, the most effective biological method of treatment... it is the 'operation without surgery'...(3)

Fasting is a safe and effective means of maximizing the body’s self-healing capacities (4)

Patricia Bragg Ph.D.- "Proven throughout history for physical, mental and spiritual rejuvenation, fasting promotes cleansing and healing; helps normalize weight, blood pressure, cholesterol; rebuilds the immune system; and helps reverse the aging process. If we are to get these poisons out of our bodies we must fast. By fasting we give our bodies a physiological rest. This rest builds Vital Force. The more Vital Force we have, the more toxins are going to be eliminated from the body to help keep it clean, pure and healthy."

Benjamin Franklin - "The best of all medicines are rest and fasting" (5)

Fast medical advantage is like an evidence for Islam because this holy religion created the rules at Age of Ignorance in 1400 years ago as human being’s medical science understands it recently.
      05-26-2007, 06:03 AM   #131
hks786
Major General

Allah says in His Honorable Book; “ He has forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of pork.”
{Al-Quran 2: 173}

In this verse Quran is prohibiting us to eating the pork. Quran never prohibit anything unless it is harmful for ones health and character. lets examine the dangers of eating pork in the light of modern science.

Dangers of Eating Pork

Diseases caused by Pork:

Hogs (pig) are highly susceptible (at risk) to many diseases easily spread to humans. (1)

Trichinosis:

Trichinosis is a parasitic (leechlike) disease caused by infection with the larvae (small insect) of the nematode worm Trichinella spiralis, following eating of raw or incorrectly cooked meat, especially pork. The minute trichina worm is almost worldwide in distribution. The larvae (young insect) mature in the intestines and are carried by the bloodstream to muscles, where they become embedded (fixed) and remain. The host experiences irregular fever, profuse sweating, and muscular soreness(pain); these symptoms usually settled soon after infection, although vague muscle pain and weakness may continue.

During the stage of infection after the immature trichina worms are free from their cysts, the maturing larvae cause severe irritation of the intestinal tract. Symptoms of infection include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and watery stools. With the release, or migration, of the larvae into the bloodstream, the face very often becomes puffy and swollen, especially around the eyes, and headache and even confusion occur; the heart muscles also are often damaged. The invasion stage is marked by muscle spasms and pains in the joints.(1)

Cysticercosis:

Cysticercosis is an infection caused by the pork tapeworm, Taenia solium. Infection occurs when the tapeworm larvae enter the body and form cysticerci.

The tapeworm that causes cysticercosis is found worldwide. Infection is found most often in rural, developing countries with poor hygiene where pigs are allowed to roam freely and eat human wastage material. This allows the tapeworm infection to be completed and the cycle to continue. Infection can occur, though rarely, if you have never traveled outside of the United States. Taeniasis and cysticercosis are very rare in Muslim countries where eating pork is forbidden.

Cysticerci in the muscles:

Cysticerci in the muscles generally do not cause symptoms. However, you may be able to feel swelling under your skin.

Cysticerci in the eyes:

Although rare, cysticerci may float in the eye and cause blurry or disturbed vision. Infection in the eyes may cause swelling.

Neurocysticercosis (cysticerci in the brain, spinal cord):

Symptoms of neurocysticercosis depend upon where and how many cysticerci (often called lesions) are found in the brain. Seizures, and headaches are the most common symptoms. However, confusion, lack of attention to people and surroundings, difficulty with balance, swelling of the brain (called hydrocephalus) may also occur. Death can occur suddenly with heavy infections.

How can I prevent cysticercosis and other disease causing germs?

Avoid eating raw or undercooked pork and other meats.

Don’t eat meat of pigs that are likely to be infected with the tapeworm. (2)

Pork on liver

Pork is very hard on the liver, largely because lard (fat) is difficult to digest. (3)

Pork Causes pimples

Pimples, boils, cysts are common in pork eaters. These are some of the parasites and diseases found in pork and the skin of pigs and certainly there are many more. There is still no means of killing these parasites, in the tissues, neither has anyone found a method of expelling them, even produced any specific treatment for the diseases.

Pork has fat building material

Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension.

Pork and cholesterol

Pork meat also contains high levels of cholesterol and lipids (the rate of cholesterol is almost 15 times more than its rate in cows) . It has been scientifically proven that these significant amounts of antibodies, hormones, cholesterol and lipids in pork represent a serious threat to human health.

Character of Pork:

There is a famous American proverb that "You are what you eat"

It means that eaters of the flesh of pork carry the same characteristics of pork. Now lets consider the character of pig.

Pork lives in dirt. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs.

Conclusion:

The Quran adopts the preventive method, whether for medical or social diseases, and their causes. No matter how the west is trying to beautify the image of the pork, by providing the most up to date equipment of caring and cleanliness, this will not work against the fixed reality discovered by their own scientists of the worms and diseases contained in the body of the pork as compared to other animals.

“Surely this Quran guides to the way that is straightest…”
{Al-Quran 17 :9}
      05-26-2007, 06:04 AM   #132
hks786
Major General

He the Almighty also said: “Forbidden to you are dead meat, blood and flesh of pork, and that which has been hallowed to other than Allah, and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; and that which has been partly eaten by a wild animal-excepting that you have sacrificed duly…”
{Al-Quran 4:3}[/b]

Explanation

Allah has forbidden us to eat "any thing which is dead" either it is meat or any other food. lets see it in the light of science.

Dangers of eating dead meat

Dead animals contain all of the poisons that were in the animal at the time it was slaughtered. (1)

The toxins (pollutant), along with the fats and cholesterol contained within dead flesh and dairy products, seriously increase the risk of a large number of physical problems: gout, arthritis, kidney and liver damage, clogged arteries, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, and cancer, along with a host of other difficulties. (1)

Dead animal flesh is inherently full of toxins (pollutants) and thus poisonous to the human system.

When terrified animals are put to death, their bodies immediately release all kinds of hormones and toxins (Pollutants). Consequently, large amounts of uric acid, adrenalin, and other hormones are found in the flesh of slaughtered animals. These fear and stress hormones activate violent behavior in human beings. (2)

Due to the decay enzymes, the dead meat loses all nutrient elements, and becomes valueles .3

For all these reasons, Islam’s legal method of slaughter dictates that the animal be cleared of blood and other germs and pollutant after slaughtering.

Dangers of eating dead foods

As soon as something ‘dies’ it rots and loses its goodness. So avoid such ‘dead’ foods. (4)

Don't eat anything that is killed to become food (Fruitarian) - It may be possible to live without eating any dead things, including plants. (5)

Conclusion:

The Quran never prohibited anything unless it is harmful for human health or character. That's why HE prohibited dead. And today after so many advance research in science we have now know that dead meat is harmful for human health. This is now another fact which urges us to think that "How Mohammad (SAW) knew that eating dead is harmful for human health?"