BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
CMD
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quiz

Multiple Choice Quiz

Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple-choice test. The events are actual cuts from past history. They actually happened! Do you remember?

In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1972, at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and killed by:

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis Presley
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts of Canada
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Martha Stewart
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the U.S. Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean and the Vicar of Dibley
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
 
0
      08-20-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
whippersnapper
Captain
 
whippersnapper's Avatar
 
Drives: people mad
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 972
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
lame dude
__________________
__________________________________________________ __________________
2006 BMW 325i, Jet Black, 6MT, ZSP, Black Leather, Aluminum, Power Seats, Logic 7
whippersnapper is offline   United_States
0
      08-20-2006, 05:14 PM   #3
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Hmm How about D for all of em? Thats my final answer.
However, the Smurfs were always suspicious to me.




Hey instead of sitting on E90 post starting up these threads, why dont you go out there and do something about it (in a peaceful way of course).
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
      08-20-2006, 05:16 PM   #4
CMD
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper
lame dude
I know, it is kind a lame because the answers are so obvious, huh.

Or maybe you couldn't come up with the correct answers!

Now that's lame.
 
0
      08-20-2006, 05:18 PM   #5
CMD
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Hmm How about D for all of em? Thats my final answer.
However, the Smurfs were always suspicious to me.

Hey instead of sitting on E90 post starting up these threads, why dont you go out there and do something about it (in a peaceful way of course).
I am. Believe me, I am.

Last edited by CMD; 08-21-2006 at 05:52 PM.
 
0
      08-20-2006, 05:34 PM   #6
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
I am. Believe me, I am.
Like what?
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
      08-20-2006, 05:35 PM   #7
whippersnapper
Captain
 
whippersnapper's Avatar
 
Drives: people mad
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 972
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
I know, it is kind a lame because the answers are so obvious, huh.

Or maybe you couldn't come up with the correct answers!

Now that's lame.
No its lame because it is propaganda. You can make any set of questions up if you choose your answers first. I could make a similar quiz where all the answers indicate how the US funded most of the people who we class as enemies today. It would be as flawed and as pointless as your quiz, so I won't trouble myself
__________________
__________________________________________________ __________________
2006 BMW 325i, Jet Black, 6MT, ZSP, Black Leather, Aluminum, Power Seats, Logic 7
whippersnapper is offline   United_States
0
      08-20-2006, 05:54 PM   #8
CMD
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper
No its lame because it is propaganda. You can make any set of questions up if you choose your answers first. I could make a similar quiz where all the answers indicate how the US funded most of the people who we class as enemies today. It would be as flawed and as pointless as your quiz, so I won't trouble myself
Are you kidding me?

You're living in denial, serious denial.
 
0
      08-20-2006, 05:55 PM   #9
CMD
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Like what?
I'm an active member of the Border Fence Project, http://www.borderfenceproject.com/

the Minuteman Project, http://www.minutemanproject.com/

the F.I.R.E. Coalition, http://www.firecoalition.com/

and SaveOurLicense, http://saveourlicense.com/

as well as several other local projects in Aztlan where I live.

Last edited by CMD; 08-20-2006 at 11:30 PM.
 
0
      08-20-2006, 06:06 PM   #10
whippersnapper
Captain
 
whippersnapper's Avatar
 
Drives: people mad
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 972
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
Are you kidding me?

Anyone else want to take a shot at whippersnapper?

You're living in denial. Serious denial.
I'll give you one chance. I'll treat you with respect but the signs are not there that I should. Like many people who hold your type of views, you invite people to take a personal attack at me just because I don't agree with you

You made a poorly disguised political statement and I called you on it. What was your point? That some Muslims are bad people? I think everyone knows that.

The point I made in reply is that I could portray the US as being pretty silly by also making reference to historical facts.

The point is selective quoting from history is pointless.

Care to explain yourself or just abuse me? Remember just 1 chance.
__________________
__________________________________________________ __________________
2006 BMW 325i, Jet Black, 6MT, ZSP, Black Leather, Aluminum, Power Seats, Logic 7
whippersnapper is offline   United_States
0
      08-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #11
CMD
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper
I'll give you one chance. I'll treat you with respect but the signs are not there that I should. Like many people who hold your type of views, you invite people to take a personal attack at me just because I don't agree with you

You made a poorly disguised political statement and I called you on it. What was your point? That some Muslims are bad people? I think everyone knows that.

The point I made in reply is that I could portray the US as being pretty silly by also making reference to historical facts.

The point is selective quoting from history is pointless.

Care to explain yourself or just abuse me? Remember just 1 chance.
whippersnapper,

The point that I thought the quiz makes is quite clear. And its exactly the point it is intended it to make:

That terror is carried out by Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

Did I miss something?

I made no attempt to hide that, did I?

I'm sorry I "abused" you, but I thought it laughable that anyone could have missed a point that was so blatantly obvious.

I apologize for that and was apparently editing my reply to you even as you were responding.

Anyway, I don't understand how you can state "selective quoting from history" is pointless?

Again, I thought it made the point perfectly clear.

It didn't?

How did I do with my 1 chance?

Last edited by CMD; 08-20-2006 at 10:53 PM.
 
0
      08-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #12
pawarrant
SECDEF
 
pawarrant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Posts: 759
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
That seems like a CNN or Gallup poll.
__________________
2013 328xi Melbourne Red Metallic/Black Dakota Leather/Red Highlights Anthracite Wood Trim
Retired:2009 328ixi Sedan Montego Blue Metallic/Saddle Brown Dakota Leather Aluminum Trim
Retired: 2006 325xi Monaco Blue Metallic/Gray Dakota Leather Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

pawarrant is offline   United_States
0
      08-20-2006, 11:23 PM   #13
aapriadi
Colonel
 
aapriadi's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Posts: 2,036
iTrader: (10)

oh cmon man, make the quiz more interesting and harder!! i thought i was knowledgeable till i realized the other options were like out of the question! this is like an insult to our intelligence
__________________
mod = crack
aapriadi is offline   Indonesia
0
      08-21-2006, 12:27 AM   #14
ksfrogman
Major General
 
ksfrogman's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Torrance, CA

Posts: 6,751
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ksfrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBob
How about:

Tomorrow morning when I read the paper, I will see that at least one dozen innocent people were killed by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
Phew, I'm relieved. I grew up watching Captain Kangaroo.
__________________
ksfrogman is offline   United_States
0
      08-21-2006, 12:36 AM   #15
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
 
Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue

Posts: 11,038
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
key word is extremeists... which is not the typical follower.
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
0
      08-21-2006, 12:40 AM   #16
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
 
ScBlacksunshine's Avatar
 
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LBC

Posts: 1,517
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ScBlacksunshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD

as well as several other local projects in Aztlan where I live.
Where's Aztlan at?
__________________
ScBlacksunshine is offline  
0
      08-21-2006, 06:54 AM   #17
JB 330ci
Resident "Spook"
 
Drives: 03 330ci, 08 335i, 08 A5,
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Baghdad, Iraq/ Columbus, GA

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBob
And here are the results of my prediction.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14434112/
LOL


I live it every day, but now since I was injured I'm finally heading back to the states.
JB 330ci is offline  
0
      08-21-2006, 07:04 AM   #18
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
 
MrSilver's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York

Posts: 1,131
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to MrSilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB 330ci
LOL


I live it every day, but now since I was injured I'm finally heading back to the states.
Welcome home soldier.
__________________

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car
MrSilver is offline   United_States
0
      08-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #19
whippersnapper
Captain
 
whippersnapper's Avatar
 
Drives: people mad
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 972
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
whippersnapper,

The point that I thought the quiz makes is quite clear. And its exactly the point it is intended it to make:

That terror is carried out by Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

Did I miss something?

I made no attempt to hide that, did I?

I'm sorry I "abused" you, but I thought it laughable that anyone could have missed a point that was so blatantly obvious.

I apologize for that and was apparently editing my reply to you even as you were responding.

Anyway, I don't understand how you can state "selective quoting from history" is pointless?

Again, I thought it made the point perfectly clear.

It didn't?

How did I do with my 1 chance?
I would be pretty confident in stating that almost all violence of any kind is conducted by males aged 17-40. So what is your point? Naturally I am assuming that stating something that is self evident doesn't really classify as a point. Was your objective simply to waste everyones time?

I'm sure most of the terrorism conducted by the French resistance in WWII was also mostly conducted by males aged 17-40 but then again because of perspective they were freedom fighters.
__________________
__________________________________________________ __________________
2006 BMW 325i, Jet Black, 6MT, ZSP, Black Leather, Aluminum, Power Seats, Logic 7
whippersnapper is offline   United_States
0
      08-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #20
NFS
Major General
 
NFS's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i m-sport LCI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 9,214
iTrader: (0)

Q1: JFK was assassinated by:

a. The FBI
b. Papa Smurf
c. Lee Harvey Oswald
d. Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40

Q2: Former Beatle John Lennon was murdered by:

a. The NSA
b. The Care Bear Bunch
c. Mark Chapman
d. Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40

Q3: The massacre in Rwanda was caused by:

a. The commies
b. Bananas in Pajamas
c. Ethnic tensions between the Tutsis and Hutus
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

Q4: The genocide against the Jewish people during the second world war was led by:

a. Aliens
b. The Muppets
c. Adolf Hitler
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40


Q5: Who attempted to assasinate Ronald Reagan:

a. Jodie Foster
b. Captain Scarlet
c. John Hinkley
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

Q6: The 'heart of darkness' refers to a time of brutal atrocities in the Congo perpetrated by:

a. Illegal Immigrants
b. Joe 90
c. The Belgian Government
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

How did you score:

Mostly a's: No matter how paranoid you are, don't forget that they MAY really be out to get you.

Mostly b's: Seek medical help immediately

Mostly c's: Well Done - Correct

Mostly d's: You may have an unhealthy lack of understanding about Islam

CMD: I can't argue with the facts of your post - it's pretty clear that Islamic fundamentalism has been a significant factor in many recent acts of terrorism.

However, the acts is question were commited by extremists who do not represent Islam and that the terrorism itself was and is motivated more clearly by socio-economic and polital factors than by religion.

The fact that you have posted your 'quiz' without any explanation of your views leaves it open to mis-interpretation.

Can you explain why you posted as you did?
__________________
NFS is offline   United Kingdom
0
      08-21-2006, 10:17 AM   #21
NFS
Major General
 
NFS's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i m-sport LCI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 9,214
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScBlacksunshine
Where's Aztlan at?
Noooooo - don't get him started ......
__________________
NFS is offline   United Kingdom
0
      08-21-2006, 05:39 PM   #22
CMD
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper
I would be pretty confident in stating that almost all violence of any kind is conducted by males aged 17-40. So what is your point? Naturally I am assuming that stating something that is self evident doesn't really classify as a point. Was your objective simply to waste everyones time?

I'm sure most of the terrorism conducted by the French resistance in WWII was also mostly conducted by males aged 17-40 but then again because of perspective they were freedom fighters.
My point is clear and you know it. There's only one reason you are reacting to my post(s) the way you are: You must be a Muslim male between the ages of 17 and 40.
 
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST