BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
Trier Germany
Banned
 
Drives: 2009 E-90 M3 space gray
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Deutschland KreisTrier auf Autobahn 64 & Tucson AZ

Posts: 1,085
iTrader: (1)

European Auto Source

Horrible customer service!!! Ordered a set of Angel I bright on the 4th of may. Received e-mail that product will ship in 5 buisness days. @ weeks passed and i was told it will ship next week. waited called again was told same story it will ship in 1 week. One full month passed no product no answer. Called to cancel my order, I was told i will be refunded in 2 to 3 days called on friday to see why my money was not refunded the sales rep told me he had no idea that my order was canceled and my product would ship next week. I was about to blow a gasket when I heard this, This company was sitting on my $313.00. I asked to speek with a sales manager they gave me Tom. I asked him why i was never told that this product was on back order he even told me that it would be shipping next week what a joke and for me being patient for 5 + weeks he was very arrogant and rude I will never do buisness with this company ever again and will spread the word to my fellow M car club to avoid at all costs. Stay away from EAS piss poor customer service!!! recommend Mod Bargains and Renn Spec and JLEVI SW.
Trier Germany is offline   Luxembourg
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.
 
powertrip's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,458
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Sorry to hear dude. Brandon, Jurrian and Tom have taken great care of me each time I visit .
__________________
2009 E92 M3/DCT/Alpine White/Fox Red/Carbon Leather
OE Tuned 402 whp & 303 wtq/Gintani X-pipe/MXP Axle Back/Rogue Pulley/AFE Stage 2/Cosmetics By IND & EAS
HUGE THANKS: Gintani, OE Tuning, and EAS
powertrip is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
Silvertige
Lieutenant
 
Silvertige's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.75 e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Posts: 426
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [5.00]
Sorry to hear, let us know if you got your money back or finally received your angel's.
__________________
Silvertige is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
tom @ eas's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 9,625
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trier Germany View Post
Horrible customer service!!! Ordered a set of Angel I bright on the 4th of may. Received e-mail that product will ship in 5 buisness days. @ weeks passed and i was told it will ship next week. waited called again was told same story it will ship in 1 week. One full month passed no product no answer. Called to cancel my order, I was told i will be refunded in 2 to 3 days called on friday to see why my money was not refunded the sales rep told me he had no idea that my order was canceled and my product would ship next week. I was about to blow a gasket when I heard this, This company was sitting on my $313.00. I asked to speek with a sales manager they gave me Tom. I asked him why i was never told that this product was on back order he even told me that it would be shipping next week what a joke and for me being patient for 5 + weeks he was very arrogant and rude I will never do buisness with this company ever again and will spread the word to my fellow M car club to avoid at all costs. Stay away from EAS piss poor customer service!!! recommend Mod Bargains and Renn Spec and JLEVI SW.
We were on a recent backorder for a few weeks but were restocked as of last week and have been keeping our customers and the AiB thread notified of inventory status - in which we are now fully stocked with all orders shipped. I don't think I was rude at all on the telephone - but will take your feedback into consideration.

Sorry about your experience, can you PM me your full name so I can verify you have been refunded in full?
__________________
Tom G. | european auto source (eas)
email: tom@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x22

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
tom @ eas is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
islandsnow
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Posts: 137
iTrader: (0)

Both times dealing with Tom has been professional and fast...very happy customer here...keep up the good job Tom
islandsnow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
isugoo
Major General
 
isugoo's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 X5M
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 5,367
iTrader: (56)

Tom@EAS is a good guy and really takes care of his customers.

I think you're in one of unlucky case but dude- didn't have to take this bold move.
I'm 100% sure Tom will take care of the rest.
__________________

X5M: Dinan Exhaust | Dinan Suspension | Velos Tune | BMW Perfomance Splitter | Lux V4 | Euro Mirrors | H&R 12/25 mm Spacers | IND Cosmetic Package
PAST: 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
isugoo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
rbk1115
Lieutenant
 
rbk1115's Avatar
 
Drives: Acuras & BMWs
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 527
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Moderators -

I think that this thread should be deleted, just like that one thread about the unfortunate situation with a customer and Racing Dynamics a few weeks ago. I was trying to look for it and it was gone after a 24 hour period. Since it seems that you guys (Moderators) have the discretion in what threads stay and which ones get deleted, it seems only fair as this situation is similar. Thanks.
__________________

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
2013 BMW 535i M Sport Sedan
2014 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan
rbk1115 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 05:39 AM   #8
Trier Germany
Banned
 
Drives: 2009 E-90 M3 space gray
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Deutschland KreisTrier auf Autobahn 64 & Tucson AZ

Posts: 1,085
iTrader: (1)

I finally received my money 3 days after talking to Tom. A full 6 weeks after the initial order. Maybe if his customer service people that work for him would have been straight with me from the beginning and told me there were on back-order. Things would be different. But calling once a week to hear the same thing over and over for 4 weeks that gets a little old. The reason I decided to post my expierence is because i requested a refund and it was never processed. I never received one single e-mail since the original order. Thats why I contacted their boss to see what waqs going on with his company? Tom i did send you an e-mail from my work and you never responded! I actually sent 3 e-mails concerning my order. All is good I received my full refund although 6 weeks after initial order. I really wanted these Angel I Bright V3 but oh well. I went with a different manufacture they are almost identical and 125$ less. But im not here on this post to promote any ones buisness or product just to leave an honest feedback of my dealings as a Customer that paid money for a product that was very disatisfied with my dealings with EAS. Sure it might be easier if I could drive a few miles to their shop but I can't im in germany 9 hour time difference. I'm pretty sure any here on this forum was treated like I was you would have reacted the same way and I'm not even a picky person just wanted a product and some decent customer service and that didn't happen. So last i checked the United States has Freedom of speech act, so if this gets deleted you are violating my rights as a United States Citizen to voice my opinion. Yah I was born in the U.S. went to school there for 23 years and moved to europe to start my career. I will be moving back to the United states in about 18 months my parents are getting old and ive beeen in europe for 12 years.
Trier Germany is offline   Luxembourg
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #9
gr8000
Major
 
gr8000's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 - DCT
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Athens, Greece

Posts: 1,170
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to gr8000
Sorry to hear about your experience but at least case is now closed.

I have also dealt with EAS in the recent past and - contrary to yours - my experience was very good.
gr8000 is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #10
d_dot
4 * General
 
d_dot's Avatar
 
Drives: F12 M6,Audi R8 Lambo Gallardo
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 642
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to d_dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk1115 View Post
Moderators -

I think that this thread should be deleted, just like that one thread about the unfortunate situation with a customer and Racing Dynamics a few weeks ago. I was trying to look for it and it was gone after a 24 hour period. Since it seems that you guys (Moderators) have the discretion in what threads stay and which ones get deleted, it seems only fair as this situation is similar. Thanks.
Why should his thread be deleted? the man has an honest gripe and he is not giving any personal attacks. What happened here hopefully was that one in a million. I myself have dealt with EAS, not sure if it was Tom exactly, but it was a smooth hassle free transaction. The man got his money back and Tom took his comments as constructive criticism. So that just shows that even when EAS messes up and lets an order slip thru the cracks they still take care of the custy hence he got his money back.....................after 6 weeks j/k
__________________
Nissan GT-R (Sold) E92 M3 + 335 (sold) F10 535 (sold) When Driving Nice Whips It Helps To Have Nice Kix!
d_dot is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #11
rbk1115
Lieutenant
 
rbk1115's Avatar
 
Drives: Acuras & BMWs
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 527
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_dot View Post
Why should his thread be deleted? the man has an honest gripe and he is not giving any personal attacks. What happened here hopefully was that one in a million. I myself have dealt with EAS, not sure if it was Tom exactly, but it was a smooth hassle free transaction. The man got his money back and Tom took his comments as constructive criticism. So that just shows that even when EAS messes up and lets an order slip thru the cracks they still take care of the custy hence he got his money back.....................after 6 weeks j/k
Why did the thread about how RD Sport owed $7500 to a forum member have to be erased? That forum member had an honest gripe too. Not trying to cause problems here, but it seems kind of unfair when Moderators delete threads about customer's dealings with vendors...
__________________

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
2013 BMW 535i M Sport Sedan
2014 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan
rbk1115 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
rbk1115
Lieutenant
 
rbk1115's Avatar
 
Drives: Acuras & BMWs
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 527
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trier Germany View Post
I finally received my money 3 days after talking to Tom. A full 6 weeks after the initial order. Maybe if his customer service people that work for him would have been straight with me from the beginning and told me there were on back-order. Things would be different. But calling once a week to hear the same thing over and over for 4 weeks that gets a little old. The reason I decided to post my expierence is because i requested a refund and it was never processed. I never received one single e-mail since the original order. Thats why I contacted their boss to see what waqs going on with his company? Tom i did send you an e-mail from my work and you never responded! I actually sent 3 e-mails concerning my order. All is good I received my full refund although 6 weeks after initial order. I really wanted these Angel I Bright V3 but oh well. I went with a different manufacture they are almost identical and 125$ less. But im not here on this post to promote any ones buisness or product just to leave an honest feedback of my dealings as a Customer that paid money for a product that was very disatisfied with my dealings with EAS. Sure it might be easier if I could drive a few miles to their shop but I can't im in germany 9 hour time difference. I'm pretty sure any here on this forum was treated like I was you would have reacted the same way and I'm not even a picky person just wanted a product and some decent customer service and that didn't happen. So last i checked the United States has Freedom of speech act, so if this gets deleted you are violating my rights as a United States Citizen to voice my opinion. Yah I was born in the U.S. went to school there for 23 years and moved to europe to start my career. I will be moving back to the United states in about 18 months my parents are getting old and ive beeen in europe for 12 years.
Glad you got things worked out with EAS. Tom is a standup guy and a good person. I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with him and EAS.
__________________

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
2013 BMW 535i M Sport Sedan
2014 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan
rbk1115 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #13
J08M3
Major General
 
J08M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NEW YORK

Posts: 6,012
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk1115 View Post
Why did the thread about how RD Sport owed $7500 to a forum member have to be erased? That forum member had an honest gripe too. Not trying to cause problems here, but it seems kind of unfair when Moderators delete threads about customer's dealings with vendors...
Probably cause one of the Moderators promotes RD Sport very hard since they are a customer of theirs.

Anyway, this thread should stay up since the sub-forum is called :
M3 Marketplace, Vendor Comments/reviews/feedback.

I have placed a couple of small orders with EAS and it's been very smooth and professional. I have no complaints. They always had what I needed, and they got it shipped out immediately. Pretty much all I can ask for
__________________
J08M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #14
rbk1115
Lieutenant
 
rbk1115's Avatar
 
Drives: Acuras & BMWs
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 527
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Probably cause one of the Moderators promotes RD Sport very hard since they are a customer of theirs.
J08M3 -

Thanks for the information. That is what I kind of figured... In the end, it is not really fair as information and experiences with vendors are getting filtered. The customers should judge for themselves even if experiences by others have been bad with a particular vendor.

Does one of the Moderators really think that a couple of bad reviews on RD Sport is going to bust the company? IMO, that is pretty weak to try and hide the truth and shove things under the rug. All companies will have some sort of negative feedback, it is just how business goes.
__________________

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
2013 BMW 535i M Sport Sedan
2014 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan
rbk1115 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
FStop7
I like cars
 
FStop7's Avatar
 
Drives: M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA

Posts: 5,059
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Probably cause one of the Moderators promotes RD Sport very hard since they are a customer of theirs.
Ooooh shit it's on now
FStop7 is offline   Vatican City State
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #16
endofanera7
Major General
 
endofanera7's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 5,150
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to endofanera7 Send a message via MSN to endofanera7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Ooooh shit it's on now
can I haz some popcorn too bish???
endofanera7 is online now   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #17
Silvertige
Lieutenant
 
Silvertige's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.75 e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Posts: 426
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [5.00]
Anyway, this thread should stay up since the sub-forum is called :
M3 Marketplace, Vendor Comments/reviews/feedback.


Agreed. This thread should stay up. As well the as the one about RD sport though.
__________________
Silvertige is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #18
Adonislike
Captain
 
Drives: Toyota Insight/Honda Prius
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southern California

Posts: 842
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Probably cause one of the Moderators promotes RD Sport very hard since they are a customer of theirs.

Anyway, this thread should stay up since the sub-forum is called :
M3 Marketplace, Vendor Comments/reviews/feedback.

I have placed a couple of small orders with EAS and it's been very smooth and professional. I have no complaints. They always had what I needed, and they got it shipped out immediately. Pretty much all I can ask for
Hmmmm........interesting
Adonislike is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #19
rbk1115
Lieutenant
 
rbk1115's Avatar
 
Drives: Acuras & BMWs
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 527
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
If that's what everybody figured, then they figured wrong. That thread was deleted because the original poster requested it to be deleted. That's the only way a thread like that will be deleted on this site. M3Post caters to the enthusiests, not the vendors. If the OP wanted that thread to be re-opened, then it would have been (and still can be) re-opened.



So now what do you think? I'm guessing that's probably about as far off of the mark as you thought it would be...huh?

Thanks for clarifying the chain of events and the policies of when a thread will be deleted.

As for what I think, my thoughts were not about as far off the mark as you assumed them to be...

Thanks again for the clarification, PG.
__________________

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
2013 BMW 535i M Sport Sedan
2014 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan
rbk1115 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2009, 06:01 AM   #20
J08M3
Major General
 
J08M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NEW YORK

Posts: 6,012
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
If that's what everybody figured, then they figured wrong. That thread was deleted because the original poster requested it to be deleted. That's the only way a thread like that will be deleted on this site. M3Post caters to the enthusiests, not the vendors. If the OP wanted that thread to be re-opened, then it would have been (and still can be) re-opened.



So now what do you think? I'm guessing that's probably about as far off of the mark as you thought it would be...huh?
It was pretty far off the mark... my apologies
__________________
J08M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #21
lucid
Major General
 
lucid's Avatar
 
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 8,034
iTrader: (0)

When you see something that doesn't make sense to you, please PM us and ask us directly first, and we will respond. Also, keep in mind that we don't have the time to be on top of every single thread in every section. So, if you believe that there is something we should be aware of, PM us. If you try to communicate with us via posting, we might never see it.
__________________
lucid is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #22
Silvertige
Lieutenant
 
Silvertige's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.75 e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Posts: 426
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [5.00]
Great clarification. That gives vendors even more incentive to rectify any problems. Keep up the good work mods...
__________________
Silvertige is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST