BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Evolve Automotive

10-12-2006, 02:51 PM   #23
txusa03
Major General
Rep

Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
so if i want to smuggle shit over, i have to do is walk backwards??? then i can get away??? fuckn country..
Does not quite work that way, if the agents are in front of you and you walk backward (your back toward the agent) you will be walking right into their handcuffs. You have to run away from them and hope they shoot you in the butt.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2006, 12:01 AM   #24
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
Two border patrol agents were chasing an illegal in a van on the U.S. side of the border. The occupant got out and ran, and when he did not stop after the officers ordered him to, over and over, they shot him in the butt. We'll the illegal alien, who continued running back across the border and disappeared, had 800 pounds of marijuana in the van, so he was a drug smuggler. Apparently a couple of months later the story got out and the local prosecutor heard about it, had someone go locate the drug smuggler in Mexico, promised him amnesty if he would testify and then somehow successfully convicted the poor bastards over some technicality.

What a cone-tree!

Read it, it's interesting.
whats stupid is that the agents are the ones being punished. this is so messed up. when a federal agent or even a cop tells u to stop, u must stop. i thought it is ok for the cops to shoot at u if u keep running away
an illegal drug smuggler got away..800pounds of marijuana..the people in the court must have been too high from all that weed
      10-13-2006, 03:15 PM   #25
pawarrant
SECDEF
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
whats stupid is that the agents are the ones being punished. this is so messed up. when a federal agent or even a cop tells u to stop, u must stop. i thought it is ok for the cops to shoot at u if u keep running away
an illegal drug smuggler got away..800pounds of marijuana..the people in the court must have been too high from all that weed
The courts have made that illegal, so now the criminals run away flipping the cops off because they know they can't do shit.
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2006, 07:52 PM   #26
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
illegal aliens have rights too?
lol. thats what I was thinking.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2006, 10:14 AM   #27
The Casuist
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: World Car of the Year 2006

Sentancing is today, Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at 2:00 Houston, Texas time. These agents, and our country, need a prayer.
      10-18-2006, 11:33 AM   #28
lionheart
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: Three

Wow, I really dont know what to say, I am embarassed to have this system, state, and country as part of my home....truely sad!
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2006, 08:37 PM   #29
pawarrant
SECDEF
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Does anyone know if they had a jury convict them or if it was a bench trial? What kind of juror would convict?
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

Appreciate 0