BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > UK
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-23-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
Sal@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: Slow
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire

Posts: 1,063
iTrader: (0)

G-Power Supercharger Offer

Evolve are offering the chance to have the G-Power ASA Supercharger kit for the E9x M3 at a very special price for the UK/Ireland only.

These kits are currently the most well tested for durability and consistent power.

The SK1 kit usually retails at Ģ9000 and gives a genuine 500-520hp

The Sk2 kit usually retail at Ģ14000 and gives a 570-590hp

SK2 comes with a bigger supercharger and metal cats.

The offer is subject to a full review in a magazine.

For an unbelievable offer please contact us.
Sal@Evolve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,907
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Come on Hoops!
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
Brianrg
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 254
iTrader: (0)

Next Year for me!
Brianrg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
Hoops
Brigadier General
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Drives: Merc E350 Sport Estate (265)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: TOWIE, Chigwell

Posts: 3,653
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Im tempted but it would have to be an unbelievable deal to be honest!!
__________________
Hoops is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2009, 03:55 AM   #5
Sal@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: Slow
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire

Posts: 1,063
iTrader: (0)

This is probably better than you think Steve.
Sal@Evolve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
booforty
Major General
 
booforty's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London, UK

Posts: 8,813
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Over to you Hoops!
booforty is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #7
Hoops
Brigadier General
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Drives: Merc E350 Sport Estate (265)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: TOWIE, Chigwell

Posts: 3,653
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Im still waiting for my bloody Eisenmann Race - its been 3 weeks and im chomping on the bit for it!!!! As soon as they call me to say my Race is there, then we can start talking superchargers!!!
__________________
Hoops is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      05-31-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
M3Kernow
Private
 
Drives: E92 Silverstone M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kernow

Posts: 66
iTrader: (0)

Has anyone signed up for this yet? Any engine internal mods on the kits?
M3Kernow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-04-2009, 08:36 AM   #9
Sal@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: Slow
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire

Posts: 1,063
iTrader: (0)

No internal engine modifications.

We are awaiting Mr Bailiey to come over and discuss (.... once his Eisenmann arrives)
Sal@Evolve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-06-2009, 07:12 AM   #10
M3Kernow
Private
 
Drives: E92 Silverstone M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kernow

Posts: 66
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
No internal engine modifications.
Up to 590hp on the SK2, that's nearly double the standard power on standard internals! That sounds DANGEROUS! Any Warranty from you or the G-Power boys?
M3Kernow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #11
Sal@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: Slow
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire

Posts: 1,063
iTrader: (0)

The G-Power SK2 kit has a huge amount of miles on it and there are quite a few conversions in Europe and USA. The ones in Germany spend a large amount of time at very high speed for long periods of time on Autobahns without any issues.

With G-Power you'll find the durability testing is thorough to say the least. They are one of those companies that will not extract the nth BHP/Torque out of the engine but are more interested in making a kit which delivers power consistently and reliably.

We wouldn't offer it otherwise.
Sal@Evolve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-10-2009, 04:26 AM   #12
M3Kernow
Private
 
Drives: E92 Silverstone M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kernow

Posts: 66
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
The G-Power SK2 kit has a huge amount of miles on it and there are quite a few conversions in Europe and USA. The ones in Germany spend a large amount of time at very high speed for long periods of time on Autobahns without any issues.

With G-Power you'll find the durability testing is thorough to say the least. They are one of those companies that will not extract the nth BHP/Torque out of the engine but are more interested in making a kit which delivers power consistently and reliably.

We wouldn't offer it otherwise.
So they come with Warranty then? If they are that confident in the product then surely they're willing to back that the system up with one? As your aware these engines aren't cheap and i'm worried who's gonna cover it if the worst happens? I know Bmw will tell me to jog on with the warranty I have with them at the moment.
PM me the *Special* pricing for the SK2 and let me know about the above. Cheers
M3Kernow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #13
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
 
KonigsTiger's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

Posts: 4,398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Kernow View Post
So they come with Warranty then? If they are that confident in the product then surely they're willing to back that the system up with one? As your aware these engines aren't cheap and i'm worried who's gonna cover it if the worst happens? I know Bmw will tell me to jog on with the warranty I have with them at the moment.
PM me the *Special* pricing for the SK2 and let me know about the above. Cheers
Good question!!! Answer??? Anyone???
__________________
==================================================
KonigsTiger is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2009, 01:41 AM   #14
Sal@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: Slow
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire

Posts: 1,063
iTrader: (0)

Sorry,

not been on here for a little while to answer this question.

All of the Supercharger manufacturers only warrant their kit and not the engine unfortunately.

Would they pay for an engine or damage to an engine if the worst were to happen? I'm nto sure but of reputation means anything to them then I guess something would have to be done.
Sal@Evolve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-15-2009, 02:31 AM   #15
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
 
KonigsTiger's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

Posts: 4,398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
Sorry,

not been on here for a little while to answer this question.

All of the Supercharger manufacturers only warrant their kit and not the engine unfortunately.

Would they pay for an engine or damage to an engine if the worst were to happen? I'm nto sure but of reputation means anything to them then I guess something would have to be done.
OK got it, I suppose anyways that the probability of anything going wrong is really small. This is why it perplexes me that SC tuners do not provide a warranty. I am certain they would increase sales by providing such and standing by their product at minimal cost to them.
__________________
==================================================
KonigsTiger is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #16
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Donbona's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London UK

Posts: 1,655
iTrader: (0)

Im new to this.. talked to someone at Evlove yesterday regarding the Akrpaovic system... I think a supercharger will be considered when my warranty expires!
Attached Images
 
Donbona is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #17
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
 
KonigsTiger's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

Posts: 4,398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
Im new to this.. talked to someone at Evlove yesterday regarding the Akrpaovic system... I think a supercharger will be considered when my warranty expires!
That is sure a long time to wait. I donīt understand why no SC has a warranty. Dinan and RDSport do provide a warranty.
__________________
==================================================
KonigsTiger is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST