BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #23
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WangTa View Post
Heh, are you talking about the post I just deleted? That was a mistake, my bad!

Actually, the question regarding getting a new '09 M3 for the same price you're looking to buy this used one - is obviously very relevant. I'm sure you'd want to get a new customized '09 vs a used '08, right??
Hahah. Brake job question wasn't cool but I found out you just deleted.

But yes- I don't know how the hell I can get brand new E90 M3 for 51k. Invoice comes out 60K with some changes and there are really no new 08 E90 sedans left (I found one but no tech package).

I'm willing to pay 1k cash for anyone who can get me a brand new 09 E90M3 at 51k.
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #24
WangTa
First Lieutenant
WangTa's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
308
Posts

 
Drives: '08 SSII E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to WangTa Send a message via MSN to WangTa
Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
Hahah. Brake job question wasn't cool but I found out you just deleted.

But yes- I don't know how the hell I can get brand new E90 M3 for 51k. Invoice comes out 60K with some changes and there are really no new 08 E90 sedans left (I found one but no tech package).

I'm willing to pay 1k cash for anyone who can get me a brand new 09 E90M3 at 51k.
Hah, sorry - thought I was in a new thread but obviously wasn't.

Yeah, '08 sedans are tough to come by. There was a place in Texas that had a silverstone sedan with fox red interior - it doesn't have tech package but its new and the guy is really looking to sell (he actually said that) - my discussions with him started in at $50K, but i decided on coupe.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #25
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WangTa View Post
Hah, sorry - thought I was in a new thread but obviously wasn't.

Yeah, '08 sedans are tough to come by. There was a place in Texas that had a silverstone sedan with fox red interior - it doesn't have tech package but its new and the guy is really looking to sell (he actually said that) - my discussions with him started in at $50K, but i decided on coupe.
Yeah. I called them as well. Beautiful color combo but missing Comfort Access and EDC. (it has a navigation option)
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #26
Cab5er
Colonel
Cab5er's Avatar
China
32
Rep
2,338
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 M3 & 07 TL
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fremont, Hainan

iTrader: (22)

Just do it!
__________________

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #27
McLuVan
Lieutenant General
McLuVan's Avatar
Vietnam
144
Rep
13,120
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Socal~818~

iTrader: (1)

depends.............do you want it?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #28
schadenfreude
Lieutenant
schadenfreude's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
424
Posts

 
Drives: '09 E90 M-DCT M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
I'm willing to pay 1k cash for anyone who can get me a brand new 09 E90M3 at 51k.
Ditto. Could always use one for the wife! Has to be almost loaded like this one, though! Did you buy it yet?
__________________
AiB LEDs///MS Filter///Hardwired V1///VentureShield///F1 Pinnacle 35%///IND Reflectors///BMW Performance Grills
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #29
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuVan View Post
depends.............do you want it?
I want E90 M3 for sure but
1. Color: Black is not really appealing- I don't like black anymore especially on M3s- beautiful lines don't show well.
2. Missing: PDC and 19".

So unless it's a good deal, I don't want to pull the trigger since exterior color and 2 options are off.
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #30
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schadenfreude View Post
Ditto. Could always use one for the wife! Has to be almost loaded like this one, though! Did you buy it yet?
No, not yet (it's 4 pm here in CA) but every hour I change my mind since missing a few things I want (color, PDC, 19").
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #31
PorscheRacer
Private First Class
2
Rep
138
Posts

 
Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bay Area CA

iTrader: (0)

FYI, Pentagon Federal CU has 3.99% for 60 months. Anyone can qualify for membership. Read their site for more info.

I'd say the car is a good deal. When I was looking, the dealer in Reno, NV had a new 08 loaded to the gills in Jerez black/black for around $57K and probably would have gone a bit lower. They might still have it.

I ended up buying an almost identical new 08 for $55.6K. I personally would pay mid 50's for a new 08 before paying low 50's for a used one.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #32
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheRacer View Post
FYI, Pentagon Federal CU has 3.99% for 60 months. Anyone can qualify for membership. Read their site for more info.

I'd say the car is a good deal. When I was looking, the dealer in Reno, NV had a new 08 loaded to the gills in Jerez black/black for around $57K and probably would have gone a bit lower. They might still have it.

I ended up buying an almost identical new 08 for $55.6K. I personally would pay mid 50's for a new 08 before paying low 50's for a used one.
yea- I would do same. Mid 50s over used in low 50s but I couldn't find any...
Do you know any new 08 sedans in dealership?
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #33
Samifumi
Private First Class
Samifumi's Avatar
Syria
3
Rep
150
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nederland, Texas

iTrader: (0)

I had a dealer offer a brand new (200 miles) Jerez M3 sedan for $49,900 with an approximate $69,000 MSRP (little under). The deals are out there.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #34
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samifumi View Post
I had a dealer offer a brand new (200 miles) Jerez M3 sedan for $49,900 with an approximate $69,000 MSRP (little under). The deals are out there.
where? where? where? I'm ready. please pm me!
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #35
PorscheRacer
Private First Class
2
Rep
138
Posts

 
Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bay Area CA

iTrader: (0)

I looked at the dealer I bought from and Reno and both are sold out. Autotrader does still show 42 08 sedans in the country though. Call each dealer and see what they have.

I have a very hard time believing $49.9K but if catch someone desparate enough, maybe. I know I couldn't find that deal and I was pretty aggressive and searched the whole country.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #36
Samifumi
Private First Class
Samifumi's Avatar
Syria
3
Rep
150
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nederland, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Sent. Just stick to your guns.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #37
Samifumi
Private First Class
Samifumi's Avatar
Syria
3
Rep
150
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nederland, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheRacer View Post
I looked at the dealer I bought from and Reno and both are sold out. Autotrader does still show 42 08 sedans in the country though. Call each dealer and see what they have.

I have a very hard time believing $49.9K but if catch someone desparate enough, maybe. I know I couldn't find that deal and I was pretty aggressive and searched the whole country.
I have a signed bill of sale in my email any time you want confirmation.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 02:03 AM   #38
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samifumi View Post
Sent. Just stick to your guns.
Called and it was sold only a couple of hours before I called. =(
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #39
PorscheRacer
Private First Class
2
Rep
138
Posts

 
Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bay Area CA

iTrader: (0)

I'll take you at your word. That is an incredible price for an 08. What state was it in?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #40
Samifumi
Private First Class
Samifumi's Avatar
Syria
3
Rep
150
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nederland, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheRacer View Post
I'll take you at your word. That is an incredible price for an 08. What state was it in?
Illinois. It was one of those cars the dealerships were sent as opposed to being ordered so it isn't unique, but it's nice. I believe it's the same exact car the guy in Nebraska bought for $60,000 off eBay (the one the dealership refused to honor at first before succumbing to public pressure). It was the Jerez Black with Fox Red/Aluminum trim combo. Pretty much fully loaded but for manual transmission over DCT transmission.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #41
PorscheRacer
Private First Class
2
Rep
138
Posts

 
Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bay Area CA

iTrader: (0)

That's a heck of a deal. I personally don't like the red leather but for $5K, I might have considered it.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #42
McLuVan
Lieutenant General
McLuVan's Avatar
Vietnam
144
Rep
13,120
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Socal~818~

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
I want E90 M3 for sure but
1. Color: Black is not really appealing- I don't like black anymore especially on M3s- beautiful lines don't show well.
2. Missing: PDC and 19".

So unless it's a good deal, I don't want to pull the trigger since exterior color and 2 options are off.
I wouldn't then
color is a huge thing to me
it's not like heated seats vs. no heated seats
it's the color of the whole car lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #43
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,730
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuVan View Post
I wouldn't then
color is a huge thing to me
it's not like heated seats vs. no heated seats
it's the color of the whole car lol
very good point. its coverage is bigger than any parts on the car.
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #44
Silvertige
Lieutenant
Silvertige's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
433
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.75 e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Carlsbad, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [5.00]
Don't buy it. You should be absolutely sure you want it. It's still 50k even if you're saving a big chunk of change. Just spend a little more, you're less likely to regret your decision later.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST