BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #287
darkseid2k
Private First Class
 
Drives: '10 E71, '11 E92
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

Posts: 148
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
Are you guys open to a quick meet and photo session next week before it gets much colder. It's fairly wet the next few days.. let me know what works for you guys. I'd love to get some shots of our cars before the winter tyres comes out.
darkseid2k is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #288
kmac1980
Major
 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

Posts: 1,025
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkseid2k View Post
Are you guys open to a quick meet and photo session next week before it gets much colder. It's fairly wet the next few days.. let me know what works for you guys. I'd love to get some shots of our cars before the winter tyres comes out.
id be up for it, but it would have to been a weekend early afternoon.... because its too dark after work during the week these days anyways
kmac1980 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #289
SlammedR8
Brigadier General
 
SlammedR8's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Audi R8 V10 +2013 Audi S4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,936
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to SlammedR8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
id be up for it, but it would have to been a weekend early afternoon.... because its too dark after work during the week these days anyways
+1
cant do this weekend, but maybe the next. October 31st ?
__________________
SlammedR8 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #290
markymarc1979
Colonel
 
markymarc1979's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 P TURBO + 12 750 + 09 E93
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oakville, Ontario

Posts: 2,093
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 BMW E93  [0.00]
2012 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Let me know when you guys are planning to meet in the west end. I'll definitely be down.
markymarc1979 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #291
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

We have a meet this Friday night at Murphys Landing in Calabogie.So far Jaypod,myself,ALM3 and ZWEAPON are attending.Its only 50 minutes from Ottawa and 4 hours from Toronto.Who else is in?
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #292
M3-Mike
Second Lieutenant
 
M3-Mike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe DCT
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 265
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Its only 4 hours from Toronto
LOL, yeah sure!
M3-Mike is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #293
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,950
iTrader: (7)

Revmmm - ever since you ditched us for your Aztek you really dropped the ball on the meets. I think you better set something up before the snow flies.....

....or
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #294
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Revmmm - ever since you ditched us for your Aztek you really dropped the ball on the meets. I think you better set something up before the snow flies.....

....or

He could be too busy getting the Lada setup
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:14 PM   #295
revmmm
Captain
 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Revmmm - ever since you ditched us for your Aztek you really dropped the ball on the meets. I think you better set something up before the snow flies.....

....or
You have been too busy golfing the past few weekends...you wouldn't have come anyways.

I am getting the snowshoes slapped on Thursday and I have plans all weekend, unless we set something up for late Sunday afternoon. When did I get elected to be the social coordinator?
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
revmmm is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:15 PM   #296
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,950
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
He could be too busy getting the Lada setup
I forgot about the Lada - I think you have to give up the internet when you buy one - its all becoming more clear to me...
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #297
revmmm
Captain
 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
I forgot about the Lada - I think you have to give up the internet when you buy one - its all becoming more clear to me...
It is tough to get WiFi in Siberia.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
revmmm is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #298
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
I forgot about the Lada - I think you have to give up the internet when you buy one - its all becoming more clear to me...
I also think a lobotomy might also be part of it
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #299
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,950
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
You have been too busy golfing the past few weekends...you wouldn't have come anyways.

I am getting the snowshoes slapped on Thursday and I have plans all weekend, unless we set something up for late Sunday afternoon. When did I get elected to be the social coordinator?

Not true - didnt golf at this past weekend!

I dont think you were elected - it was more of a dictatorship when you started this thread!
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #300
revmmm
Captain
 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Not true - didnt golf at this past weekend!

I dont think you were elected - it was more of a dictatorship when you started this thread!

__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
revmmm is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #301
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post

I like that Ron!We are told that you have special skills at organizing these meets!"Starbucks" are always goodNo M to drive now for the winter,but the F150 & Aztek should set the stage for a good meet
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #302
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,950
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
I like that Ron!We are told that you have special skills at organizing these meets!"Starbucks" are always goodNo M to drive now for the winter,but the F150 & Aztek should set the stage for a good meet
Might have to buy that Merkur by then!
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #303
kmac1980
Major
 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

Posts: 1,025
iTrader: (1)

sunday afternoons are best...this coming one looks good!! the following weekend im outta town
kmac1980 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #304
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,767
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Might have to buy that Merkur by then!
Well maybe you need one of these to take care of your Merkur lust

Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #305
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,950
iTrader: (7)

^^^

The funny thing is I remember Janspeed!
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #306
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
 
MMMorish's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,836
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
sunday afternoons are best...this coming one looks good!! the following weekend im outta town
If you guys do it this Sunday afternoon then I'll actually come to this one. I've missed all of them so far and I want to make it out to at least one before the year is over. I'm also away next weekend.
__________________
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
MMMorish is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #307
SlammedR8
Brigadier General
 
SlammedR8's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Audi R8 V10 +2013 Audi S4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,936
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to SlammedR8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
If you guys do it this Sunday afternoon then I'll actually come to this one. I've missed all of them so far and I want to make it out to at least one before the year is over. I'm also away next weekend.

+1
I need to make it out this year, I missed a few too!
__________________
SlammedR8 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #308
kmac1980
Major
 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

Posts: 1,025
iTrader: (1)

Make it happen revmmmmm! I don't want to jack your thread here

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
+1
I need to make it out this year, I missed a few too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
If you guys do it this Sunday afternoon then I'll actually come to this one. I've missed all of them so far and I want to make it out to at least one before the year is over. I'm also away next weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
sunday afternoons are best...this coming one looks good!! the following weekend im outta town
kmac1980 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST