BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #67
CSWM3
Banned
16

 
Drives: White on black E92 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midtown Manhattan


Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
There are some dealers that don't sell cars on the internet. My dealer has never listed a car on eBay.

Sorry for trying to help. The $7500 rebate doesn't actually exist, and I paid sticker for my car. There, now everyone can go back to thinking it never happened.

Trevor
+1, finally you come clean ...ha ha ha...btw, all the dealers (about 50) I have spoken to said that the best I can get country wide is probably $2-3K below invoice if the car has been used as in a demo car etc...and really they have never heard of the so called "7.5K trunk money" on the 08 M3...they said, yes, BMW makes 1st two payments but that is pretty much it...
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #68
darkalley
Captain
United_States
17

 
Drives: Gone- 08 DCT SSII, 2006 SMG
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Current: 2014 BMW 4-Series Convert for the fiance w M Package, F150, 06 S2000, 08 911 c4s


Posts: 635
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrito007 View Post
i tried to go buy one - e90m3 "executive demo" it had 4k miles on it. purchase price came down to like 49k. But they were forcing me to finance at least 10k through BMW FS. The best rate for ULTIMATE credit or whatever was 7.25%. I really only wanted to put 10k down and after we worked the numbers out, i was going to be spending 900+/month on a used car. The numbers just didnt add up. =(

the monthly payments would have been less with the 7500+ to the price but with the 0.9% financing we were seeing (and those cars weren't used)
"executive demo" is a BMW Press Car!!!!! Beat to crap by the journalists. Stay away!
__________________
2008 SSII DCT M3/Peapack/Parsippany NJ
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #69
in13
Private
0

 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southeast


Posts: 50
iTrader: (0)

I've been in touch with several dealers that have heard of the $7500 rebate. But some of them are only knocking off $7500 from sticker. Most I've seen was $15k off MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #70
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 11|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72
United_States
164

 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors


Posts: 12,646
iTrader: (5)

wow you guys are killing me. I got a slightly used 08 e90 a couple months ago and im finding out i could have gotten a new one for less than i paid used. crap.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #71
CSWM3
Banned
16

 
Drives: White on black E92 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midtown Manhattan


Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by in13 View Post
I've been in touch with several dealers that have heard of the $7500 rebate. But some of them are only knocking off $7500 from sticker. Most I've seen was $15k off MSRP.
right and you still driving the 330i ?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #72
CSWM3
Banned
16

 
Drives: White on black E92 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midtown Manhattan


Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
wow you guys are killing me. I got a slightly used 08 e90 a couple months ago and im finding out i could have gotten a new one for less than i paid used. crap.
why worry about what scammers/ trolls say?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #73
Technic
Lieutenant General
United_States
162

 
Technic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 320i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft Lauderdale, Florida


Posts: 11,152
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
2004 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsmoothwildM3 View Post
+1, finally you come clean ...ha ha ha...btw, all the dealers (about 50) I have spoken to said that the best I can get country wide is probably $2-3K below invoice if the car has been used as in a demo car etc...and really they have never heard of the so called "7.5K trunk money" on the 08 M3...they said, yes, BMW makes 1st two payments but that is pretty much it...
Those two payments doesn't apply to the M3, so there it goes the veracity of those 50 dealers....
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #74
britm3
New Member
0

 
Drives: 04 330i PP
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Boston, MA


Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Dealer Incentive

If anyone has access to Automotive News, in print or online, the March 23rd edition should be able to confirm this - they generally have the most accurate customer and dealer incentive info for all manufacturers.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #75
CSWM3
Banned
16

 
Drives: White on black E92 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midtown Manhattan


Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Those two payments doesn't apply to the M3, so there it goes the veracity of those 50 dealers....
why are you being silly? those were not M3 specific comments....they are the deals that BMW has going on "generally" ....try harder bud
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #76
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
3

 
BayerischeMotorenWerke's Avatar
 
Drives: slowly and carefully
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Motel 6


Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

These deals are just crazy.

Last edited by BayerischeMotorenWerke; 03-31-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #77
Technic
Lieutenant General
United_States
162

 
Technic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 320i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft Lauderdale, Florida


Posts: 11,152
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
2004 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsmoothwildM3 View Post
why are you being silly? those were not M3 specific comments....they are the deals that BMW has going on "generally" ....try harder bud
What is silly is to mix the "$7500" M3 rebate with talking about offers that don't apply to the M3 at all to sustain your point... come on, bro.

The bottom line is, rebate or not it doesn't hurt to just ask at time of buying. I took into account several buying experiences of forum members here when I bought my M3 late last year, regardless of state or dealer. I just followed the average money deals posted and got a great deal (at that time) thanks to this forum. So this could be also of great help for those looking for a great deal right now...
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 11:12 PM   #78
Dontbethatguy
Private First Class
United_States
5

 
Drives: 2011 550i Manual
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Texas


Posts: 174
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post
I bought my '08 coupe last thursday. Sticker 68k, I paid 52k. Car is loaded except CF roof, DCT, and PDC.

BTW car had 200 miles on it. I'll take it for that kind of a discount.
SCAMMER! TROLL!

Sorry I couldn't resist. That seems to be the going post from the bitter ones that paid sticker.
__________________
'11 550i with 6-Speed Manual
Lots of Old Cars That Nobody Cares About
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 07:33 AM   #79
CSWM3
Banned
16

 
Drives: White on black E92 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midtown Manhattan


Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
SCAMMER! TROLL!

Sorry I couldn't resist. That seems to be the going post from the bitter ones that paid sticker.
There is something to think here.....every person who posted here about the rebate is very new to this forum, it seems like the 1st thing they did after they bought their M3 is register in this forum and start commenting on this thread....so yes, SCAMMERS indeed ...I highly doubt that these people posting these prices are actual M3 owners....but whatever!

Its not about paying sticker or not, its about folks claiming something that doesnt exist...I did call BMW customer service and they said that NO SUCH REBATE EXISTS! I dont know why I am even telling you this..... coz you already know about this....
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 10:14 AM   #80
burrito007
Private First Class
2

 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY


Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsmoothwildM3 View Post
There is something to think here.....every person who posted here about the rebate is very new to this forum, it seems like the 1st thing they did after they bought their M3 is register in this forum and start commenting on this thread....so yes, SCAMMERS indeed ...I highly doubt that these people posting these prices are actual M3 owners....but whatever!

Its not about paying sticker or not, its about folks claiming something that doesnt exist...I did call BMW customer service and they said that NO SUCH REBATE EXISTS! I dont know why I am even telling you this..... coz you already know about this....
it exists. ive seen the sheet at the dealer and read all the incentives (theres like 12k trunk money in m6s too =O). You just have to take bmw financing. it definitely exists.

no rebate exists to the CONSUMER. this is for the dealer. they arent going to tell you about it.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #81
Kryptonite
Registered
0

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: STL


Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

HI!

First time posting and I love this website!

I just, as of last night, purchased an 08 6sp M3 with the same smoking deal described in this thread. Interlagos Blue coupe......yummmy!

I'm from STL, and am flying to Rockville, MD on friday morning to take delivery and I can't freaking wait!

Hope to be spending more time here soon. Listed for $67825 and out the door for me at $49,500
Not a scammer!!

Thanks,
Melodie Phelps
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #82
soupy
First Lieutenant
United_States
6

 
soupy's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 135i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NoVa


Posts: 305
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
HI!

First time posting and I love this website!

I just, as of last night, purchased an 08 6sp M3 with the same smoking deal described in this thread. Interlagos Blue coupe......yummmy!

I'm from STL, and am flying to Rockville, MD on friday morning to take delivery and I can't freaking wait!

Hope to be spending more time here soon. Listed for $67825 and out the door for me at $49,500
Not a scammer!!

Thanks,
Melodie Phelps
Wow, is this from VOB BMW? Could you PM me your sales person's name and what inventory he had left for you to choose from?
__________________

Alpine White, Coral Red Leather, Sport Package, 6MT
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #83
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
3

 
BayerischeMotorenWerke's Avatar
 
Drives: slowly and carefully
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Motel 6


Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsmoothwildM3 View Post
There is something to think here.....every person who posted here about the rebate is very new to this forum, it seems like the 1st thing they did after they bought their M3 is register in this forum and start commenting on this thread....so yes, SCAMMERS indeed ...I highly doubt that these people posting these prices are actual M3 owners....but whatever!

Its not about paying sticker or not, its about folks claiming something that doesnt exist...I did call BMW customer service and they said that NO SUCH REBATE EXISTS! I dont know why I am even telling you this..... coz you already know about this....
I know it sucks you paid sticker for your M3.

Last edited by BayerischeMotorenWerke; 03-31-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #84
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
3

 
BayerischeMotorenWerke's Avatar
 
Drives: slowly and carefully
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Motel 6


Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
HI!

First time posting and I love this website!

I just, as of last night, purchased an 08 6sp M3 with the same smoking deal described in this thread. Interlagos Blue coupe......yummmy!

I'm from STL, and am flying to Rockville, MD on friday morning to take delivery and I can't freaking wait!

Hope to be spending more time here soon. Listed for $67825 and out the door for me at $49,500
Not a scammer!!

Thanks,
Melodie Phelps
Out the door? You mean tax included? Now that even I call B/S on.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #85
ismelllikepoop
First Lieutenant
4

 
Drives: m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: pooptown


Posts: 325
iTrader: (1)

you guys realize he's mad b/c he's trying to sell his 08 at 60k. anyways those are some ridiculous prices. i was pumped when i got mine for 5k off last summer
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #86
Kryptonite
Registered
0

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: STL


Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post
Out the door? You mean tax included? Now that even I call B/S on.
no sale tax included in price. I pay that seperate in MO.

Will cost me $20.00 for temp tags tho-
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #87
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
3

 
BayerischeMotorenWerke's Avatar
 
Drives: slowly and carefully
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Motel 6


Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
no sale tax included in price. I pay that seperate in MO.

Will cost me $20.00 for temp tags tho-
I see. When you say "out the door" that means tax+license included, at least in California.

Congrats on your great deal!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #88
TRZ06
Captain
United_States
23

 
TRZ06's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' IB E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA


Posts: 652
iTrader: (0)

that $7,500 off is real, I paid $52,500 in the Bay Area, for my loaded M3, MINUS CF Roof, DTC, sunroof, and 19" wheels. Or another way of putting it I guess is WITH premium package, Tech. Package, and heated seats as a stand alone option.

It was $57K and change OTD. Not sure if that is the norm. or not, but it was in the lot for about 6 mths, so that might have played a factor. The $7,500 "truck" money was part of the deal though.
__________________
11' Cyber Gray Corvette Grand Sport
PREVIOUS:
08' M3 Interlagos Blue: 6sp, Tech. & Premium Package
07' 335i E90: KWV2, H&R Sways, SSTT
01' & 04' Corvette Z06
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST