BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
Griz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW Escort Type M
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chicago

Posts: 498
iTrader: (0)

BB Code for Tables

Would it be possible to add code tags that allow for generating tables?

For those that are familiar, the exhaust overview thread is getting a bit long, and I'd like to find a better way to display the info.

Aside from that, is anyone aware of any other coding options that might be available?

Thanks.
Griz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
Griz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW Escort Type M
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chicago

Posts: 498
iTrader: (0)

Thank you to the staff for implementing BB code for tables.

A couple questions:

How do I get rid of all of the space above the table?

What are the options for [btable=Option]value[/btable]?









































Exhaust
Discusion
Made In
Price
Exhaust Type
Construction
Install
Weight
Gains
Video
Pictures
AC Schnitzer Sport XX Austria (by Remus) $3219 dual muffler stainless steel XX XX XX XX XX
Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust System XX XX $2695 axle-back dual muffler polished 100% 304 stainless steel bolt-on 41 lbs 12-15 HP XX XX
Griz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
kklin
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA

Posts: 198
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
Thank you to the staff for implementing BB code for tables.

A couple questions:

How do I get rid of all of the space above the table?

What are the options for [btable=Option]value[/btable]?









































Exhaust
Discusion
Made In
Price
Exhaust Type
Construction
Install
Weight
Gains
Video
Pictures
AC Schnitzer Sport XX Austria (by Remus) $3219 dual muffler stainless steel XX XX XX XX XX
Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust System XX XX $2695 axle-back dual muffler polished 100% 304 stainless steel bolt-on 41 lbs 12-15 HP XX XX
Did you ever solve this?
kklin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
Griz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW Escort Type M
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chicago

Posts: 498
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kklin View Post
Did you ever solve this?
I couldn't come up with an easy way to make this work. I'm sure there's probably some way to implement macros with Excel that would assign the proper BB code to various cells, but I lacked the patience to figure it out.

Any ideas?
Griz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
kklin
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA

Posts: 198
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
I couldn't come up with an easy way to make this work. I'm sure there's probably some way to implement macros with Excel that would assign the proper BB code to various cells, but I lacked the patience to figure it out.

Any ideas?
Do you know what the options are?

I looked at the vbulletin website and Googled but could not find a spec for [btable] anywhere. (I am familiar with html itself.) I saw a spec for [table] but the forum admin don't seem to have that installed - I tried an example [table] which did not work.
kklin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #6
Griz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW Escort Type M
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chicago

Posts: 498
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kklin View Post
Do you know what the options are?

I looked at the vbulletin website and Googled but could not find a spec for [btable] anywhere. (I am familiar with html itself.) I saw a spec for [table] but the forum admin don't seem to have that installed - I tried an example [table] which did not work.
No idea on the options...

The latest thing I'm looking into is publishing via Google Docs.

Rough Draft

Last edited by Griz; 02-18-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Griz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST