BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

ESS Tuning

03-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
jorligan
Rep

Drives: e93 M3

Breyton Magic Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I have a set of Breyton Magic wheel from my old E46 M3. The wheels are not in perfect condition and need to be reconditioned. TI have 2 19x9 and 2 19x10 wheels. Super deep lip for both front and rear. No tires. I am looking to sell them but wondering whether I should get them redone first or sell them as is. I am willing to take offers and can send pictures. If you would want them redone, there is a local place that routinely works on BMW wheels and they do a great job. They can also powdercoat the wheels for a distinctive look. Any interest?

Appreciate 0
      03-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
sTo0p_Ed
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: E90 M3 SSII & Turbo Integra

Send a message via AIM to sTo0p_Ed
Pics?
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
jorligan
Rep

Drives: e93 M3

Here are some pictures. The dirty wheel is NOT dirty. I had a defective rotor which essentially disintegrated within 100 miles of routine driving and the rotor dust bonded itself to the wheel and then rusted. This wheel definitely needs to be refinished. The other wheels aren't perfect but are in good condition overall. No major curb rash. Here is the link: http://www.m3post.com/forums/album.php?albumid=985
Appreciate 0