BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items
 
MaxcySpeed & Company
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-25-2009, 12:46 AM   #155
M3V8
Second Lieutenant
 
M3V8's Avatar
 
Drives: Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 209
iTrader: (0)

The responses from some of the people on this forum are ridiculous. Who wouldn't take offense to some of the posts on this thread. I can vouch for Unique, he's a cool cat. No more thread jacking with insults. Let the man sell his parts
M3V8 is offline   Philippines
0
      02-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #156
Green///Hell
Colonel
 
Green///Hell's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 6MT AW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sydney/Chicago

Posts: 2,628
iTrader: (5)

I lost track of how much things are priced in this thread. Interested in the brembos and would really like to take the VAC Mounts from the Recaros.
Well, that is if you are looking to separate the set. I bet you want to sell it all as a whole. I gave my E46 VAC mounts away for free after I got rid of the M3, but I ended up putting different racing seats in my Porsche so now have an extra set of pole positions with no mounts for E92
I could buy new, but maybe I could get them here first.

But for now, I'm showing more interest in the brakes. I need to get my car together before April which is when I could get back on the track, but until than, I'll keep putting the car together
__________________
Green///Hell is offline   United_States
0
      02-25-2009, 01:08 AM   #157
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
unique... hey bro...just wondering. with all the driving skills you and some on here say you have....why are you in college and not racing professionally? or maybe you are and just haven't mentioned. anyway...not trying to say i don't believe you...i do. coming form a former club racer, just curious if/how you are going to put your apparent driving talents to work.

btw, good luck with the sale. i'd be interested in the exhaust but you seem to have a lot of peeps already interested and i don't feel like a bidding war
hey man.. alot of people can vouch for my driving abilities, and i mean alot of people can seriously tell you that i am a very capable driver.. i never said i was professional, its just a hobby that i have been around since i was 12...

college is my number one priority and i have different plans, racing is not in the future for me, even though i am very sure that i will have a track toy in my garage for life. and the guy that i have been driving shifter karts with since i was 12, his name is jacob krol, he will start doing indy car racing professionally.

i dont think anyone here should care how well i am able to drive, but buy my parts and stop interrogating me
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:10 AM   #158
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3V8 View Post
The responses from some of the people on this forum are ridiculous. Who wouldn't take offense to some of the posts on this thread. I can vouch for Unique, he's a cool cat. No more thread jacking with insults. Let the man sell his parts
tnx brooo
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #159
TTBM
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Socal

Posts: 289
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
hey man.. alot of people can vouch for my driving abilities, and i mean alot of people can seriously tell you that i am a very capable driver.. i never said i was professional, its just a hobby that i have been around since i was 12...

college is my number one priority and i have different plans, racing is not in the future for me, even though i am very sure that i will have a track toy in my garage for life. and the guy that i have been driving shifter karts with since i was 12, his name is jacob krol, he will start doing indy car racing professionally.

i dont think anyone here should care how well i am able to drive, but buy my parts and stop interrogating me
David, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Half the people here who have seen you drive can tell you that you are GOD at driving. Don't let your ego get in the way and just stay cool. You are way better than that.

Legit seller.
Sick Driver.
Really cool cat.

Dave>Michael Schumacher
TTBM is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #160
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
Are you truly in college? Wow, just wow....
How old are you? Im just curious..

like cant you just shut the fuck up and leave my thread
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #161
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
Maybe USC has some anger management and insecurity courses? Marketing skills would help too when trying to sell things...
Maybe if your cock was long enough you can go fuck yourself
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:22 AM   #162
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBM View Post
David, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Half the people here who have seen you drive can tell you that you are GOD at driving. Don't let your ego get in the way and just stay cool. You are way better than that.

Legit seller.
Sick Driver.
Really cool cat.

Dave>Michael Schumacher
Ya thnx alot man, im just trying to sell this thing because i am so close to that RS and people are just criticizing me and talking shit to me for no reason... what bothers me is that they dont know me at all man. and its like if this conversation was in person these insecure assholes would never dare being this disrespectful. I mean i hope they wouldnt for there sakes.
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #163
endofanera7
Major General
 
endofanera7's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 5,144
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to endofanera7 Send a message via MSN to endofanera7
unique, do you have any aero parts like diffuser and front lip?

sorry lost track of what is selling and what is not with all the ot bs...
endofanera7 is online now   No_Country
0
      02-25-2009, 01:30 AM   #164
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
Maybe USC has some anger management and insecurity courses? Marketing skills would help too when trying to sell things...
your a ***
Attached Images
 
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:33 AM   #165
EOE90
Colonel
 
EOE90's Avatar
 
Drives: AW Power
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Laker City

Posts: 2,426
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to EOE90
haha unique, if you wanna move your parts soon, im local, could you pm me with a list of things still for sale? Ive already pmed you, i know your busy and all but stop replying to all these assholes haha
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
you cannot buy a M3 for a commuter. it is only to be used on the tract. It drives horrible on the freeway, and is very uncomfortable for any longer then 20 minutes.
EOE90 is offline   United_States
0
      02-25-2009, 01:36 AM   #166
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOE90 View Post
haha unique, if you wanna move your parts soon, im local, could you pm me with a list of things still for sale? Ive already pmed you, i know your busy and all but stop replying to all these assholes haha
pm sent
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 01:39 AM   #167
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,647
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Dude seriously, if you would just ignore the stupid posts you'll be fine. The more you respond, the more shitty posts you will receieve
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
      02-25-2009, 02:03 AM   #168
KANdaddy
Lieutenant Colonel
 
KANdaddy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

Posts: 1,713
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
i dont think anyone here should care how well i am able to drive, but buy my parts and stop interrogating me
dude i was not trying to interrogate you. just asking a simple question as one driver to another. just curious about your skills and if you did any significant level of racing. no harm intended. maybe i should have PM'd you instead but i figured your PM must be full. anyway, good luck.

oh, and i didn't say that you said you were a pro racer. I was asking if you might take your skills in that direction at some point.
KANdaddy is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 02:17 AM   #169
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
dude i was not trying to interrogate you. just asking a simple question as one driver to another. just curious about your skills and if you did any significant level of racing. no harm intended. maybe i should have PM'd you instead but i figured your PM must be full. anyway, good luck.

oh, and i didn't say that you said you were a pro racer. I was asking if you might take your skills in that direction at some point.
sorry man i am just so pissed at the nerve some people got and i took it the wrong way man
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 02:32 AM   #170
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
Dude seriously, if you would just ignore the stupid posts you'll be fine. The more you respond, the more shitty posts you will receieve

umm i understand that man.. but i really dont care anymore at this point.. for all the hate i got for no reason, i am completely in a state of " i dont give a fuck".. please read the thread from the beginning and tell me who started this..

not me... i just wanted to sell my shit
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #171
jlaw
nuh nuh nuh gone
 
jlaw's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 344
iTrader: (0)

I came in here wondering how a straightforward FS thread turned into a 5 page monstrosity. Now I know.

Why is this being allowed to continue? I thought the cardinal rule of posting in FS/FT threads was if you aren't interested in buying the parts, or aren't saying something nice or otherwise productive, stay the f out. Regardless of anything OP may have done. Mods need to regulate here.
__________________

2008 E92 M3 MT6 AW/FR/Carbon | AA | VRS | Forgestar

"I like paying taxes. With them I buy civilization." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
jlaw is offline   United_States
0
      02-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #172
USCRooЯ
Bong rips all fucken day.
 
USCRooЯ's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal.

Posts: 167
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaw View Post
I came in here wondering how a straightforward FS thread turned into a 5 page monstrosity. Now I know.

Why is this being allowed to continue? I thought the cardinal rule of posting in FS/FT threads was if you aren't interested in buying the parts, or aren't saying something nice or otherwise productive, stay the f out. Regardless of anything OP may have done. Mods need to regulate here.
...and how exactly is your post productive?

can someone say hypocrite?

your not interested in buying the parts, saying anything nice or otherwise productive.

you should probably "stay the f out"
USCRooЯ is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #173
jlaw
nuh nuh nuh gone
 
jlaw's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 344
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCRooЯ View Post
...and how exactly is your post productive?

can someone say hypocrite?

your not interested in buying the parts, saying anything nice or otherwise productive.

you should probably "stay the f out"
Productive: supporting OP's right to a negative-comment free thread, discussing the necessity for moderator intervention.

Unproductive: responding to ignorant mouthbreathers with two posts like yourself.

Have a nice day
__________________

2008 E92 M3 MT6 AW/FR/Carbon | AA | VRS | Forgestar

"I like paying taxes. With them I buy civilization." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
jlaw is offline   United_States
0
      02-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #174
USCRooЯ
Bong rips all fucken day.
 
USCRooЯ's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal.

Posts: 167
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaw View Post
Productive: supporting OP's right to a negative-comment free thread, discussing the necessity for moderator intervention.

Unproductive: responding to ignorant mouthbreathers with two posts like yourself.

Have a nice day
..yet you respond anyway? although you know its unproductive to do so?

man, you got all your shit screwed up, you keep going against your own posts.

like, now your just an even bigger hypocrite. and someone with really low self-esteem so you need to boost it by counting how many posts I have.

by the way if you read the thread, the one who started it, unique (whaddup homie) already called for moderator action, are you just trying to get your 2 posts of fame on this thread? by pouring salt in the wound when you shouldn't be near the wound in the first place.

damn dude, your fucken dumb.
USCRooЯ is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #175
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaw View Post
I came in here wondering how a straightforward FS thread turned into a 5 page monstrosity. Now I know.

Why is this being allowed to continue? I thought the cardinal rule of posting in FS/FT threads was if you aren't interested in buying the parts, or aren't saying something nice or otherwise productive, stay the f out. Regardless of anything OP may have done. Mods need to regulate here.
i absolutely agree with you man.. go read the thread and see how much hate and shit talking was generated my way..

i was just trying to sell my shit and people were calling me names for no reason at all..

if anyone reads the thread, they will see who started all this..

people are coming on my thread for no reason and making insulting comments to me, and are making posts that are irrelevant to anything.
unique is offline  
0
      02-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #176
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

if you ddont want to buy please dont post

parts are all legit and almost brand new..

tnx
unique is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST