BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items
 
European Auto Source
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-24-2009, 12:54 AM   #89
unique
SiDeWaYz
14
Rep
477
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
Wow this is a surprise...what about your exhaust do you have one? it sounded soo goood on the freeway the other day.
the exhaust i will let go for 500 dollars its a complete bolt on lol.. it really is and it sounds amazing
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #90
unique
SiDeWaYz
14
Rep
477
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACZakka325i View Post
Good Luck parting out. I still can't believe the mods didn't curtail the bullshit in this thread.

FWIW , you have the HOTTEST E92 M3 on this forum! Sorry to see it go!
that means alot man thanks alot broo
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #91
unique
SiDeWaYz
14
Rep
477
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3V8 View Post
*Bump*

I vouch for Unique, he's a good guy. Are your roll bars bolt on?
hey man thanks alot broo..

I hope people dont think I am some type of asshole or anything..


i appreciate the help man..

ohh and the roll bars are bolt on.. but they bolt directly to the chassis and you really feel them stiffen up the ride...
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 01:46 AM   #92
Cab5er
Colonel
Cab5er's Avatar
China
32
Rep
2,338
Posts

 
Drives: 09 E90 M3 & 07 TL
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fremont, Hainan

iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
the exhaust i will let go for 500 dollars its a complete bolt on lol.. it really is and it sounds amazing
What exhaust do you have?
__________________

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 03:16 AM   #93
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Bluesummer's Avatar
Taiwan
179
Rep
15,410
Posts

 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
pm'ed you for the exhaust
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 04:37 AM   #94
Sticky
Banned
United_States
30
Rep
2,244
Posts

 
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Anaheim Hills / Malibu

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
hey man thanks alot broo..

I hope people dont think I am some type of asshole or anything..


i appreciate the help man..
No way, I don't see you as an asshole or anything like that and I doubt anyone else does. I don't see how any intelligent person could get the impression you are an asshole, an insatiable adolescent, portraying yourself as something you are not, lacking in the necessary basic cognitive reasoning to attend an institute of higher education, or possibly come to any other negative conclusions.

Just worry about selling your parts and let us know what you pick up, its all good
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #95
unique
SiDeWaYz
14
Rep
477
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
No way, I don't see you as an asshole or anything like that and I doubt anyone else does. I don't see how any intelligent person could get the impression you are an asshole, an insatiable adolescent, portraying yourself as something you are not, lacking in the necessary basic cognitive reasoning to attend an institute of higher education, or possibly come to any other negative conclusions.

Just worry about selling your parts and let us know what you pick up, its all good
I would love for us to meet in real life.. so you can say smart remarks to me like that to my face.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #96
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Bluesummer's Avatar
Taiwan
179
Rep
15,410
Posts

 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
are you still selling the exhaust?
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #97
unique
SiDeWaYz
14
Rep
477
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
No way, I don't see you as an asshole or anything like that and I doubt anyone else does. I don't see how any intelligent person could get the impression you are an asshole, an insatiable adolescent, portraying yourself as something you are not, lacking in the necessary basic cognitive reasoning to attend an institute of higher education, or possibly come to any other negative conclusions.

Just worry about selling your parts and let us know what you pick up, its all good
you have a pm
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #98
Mikewarlover
Major
Mikewarlover's Avatar
Canada
18
Rep
1,165
Posts

 
Drives: white
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Richmond BC

iTrader: (0)

wow you are such a baller the first time i saw the pics of your stipped out car i was with my buddy whos a hard core sti guy. Both of us was drooling and goes like wow to every single one of your mod. P40 , bbk, recaro pole and a red m3 with cf roof.... my dream mods man. GL with your sell and looking forward to your new ride.
__________________
Modified CDV/Rogue Engineer Short Shifter/ RE Diablo Exhaust/ Matte Black Grill/Lighted ZHP shiftknob/Stubby Antenna / 19inch gunmetal Neez Super Euro Cross on Michelin
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #99
JMD0977
Captain
JMD0977's Avatar
26
Rep
994
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: I-95

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
No way, I don't see you as an asshole or anything like that and I doubt anyone else does. I don't see how any intelligent person could get the impression you are an asshole, an insatiable adolescent, portraying yourself as something you are not, lacking in the necessary basic cognitive reasoning to attend an institute of higher education, or possibly come to any other negative conclusions.
Damn, that shit was funny.

Unique:
The thread is they way it is, cuz you let people get to you and piss you off through the internet which is pretty stupid. If you look at the posts, it all starts when you try to explain yourself to others and in the process you blow up, as if you think you owe people an explanation for you opinions. As much as I've enjoyed and laughed in this thread, just ignore the BS post cuz when you reply to them, you ain't helping the situation.

GL with the sales.

Last edited by JMD0977; 02-24-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #100
urbo73
Captain
United_States
7
Rep
652
Posts

 
Drives: cars
Join Date: May 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Another wannabe "racer" with too much money and no clue how to spend it - sad. The parts I'm sure are good though. Hardly used. It's all for show.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #101
dvn
Lieutenant
dvn's Avatar
8
Rep
411
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 C63 Coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
Another wannabe "racer" with too much money and no clue how to spend it - sad. The parts I'm sure are good though. Hardly used. It's all for show.
Because everyone who has a clue would spend all of their money exactly like you do. What a wonderful world that would be.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #102
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
116
Rep
8,034
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post

Recaro Pole Postition Seats with brackets and all hardware to install

- perfect condition
- less than 6k miles on them
- have seen absolutely 0 farts lolol

asking 3400 for them
I might be interested in these, but the price seems way too high. Don't these sell for <$1k each?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #103
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
326
Rep
10,621
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I might be interested in these, but the price seems way too high. Don't these sell for <$1k each?
If full leather or leather/suede, they're $1500+ before hardware is added.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 04:17 PM   #104
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
116
Rep
8,034
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
If full leather or leather/suede, they're $1500+ before hardware is added.
OK thanks.

Unique, can you give a detailed description of what these things are exactly? Pics? How much do they weigh each? And, how have you dealt with the airbag sensor in the seat (I assume there is one in the stock seat)? Thanks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #105
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
326
Rep
10,621
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
OK thanks.

Unique, can you give a detailed description of what these things are exactly? Pics? How much do they weigh each? And, how have you dealt with the airbag sensor in the seat (I assume there is one in the stock seat)? Thanks.
I can help with that, unique's had his car here in the past. Stock PPs are 19lbs each, hardware brings them up to about 25lb before harnesses. Stock seats are about 55lbs each.

We will be releasing an occupancy sensor emulation module for those that are running the BMW Performance or Recaro race shells very soon to rid of the errors.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #106
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
116
Rep
8,034
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
I can help with that, unique's had his car here in the past. Stock PPs are 19lbs each, hardware brings them up to about 25lb before harnesses. Stock seats are about 55lbs each.

We will be releasing an occupancy sensor emulation module for those that are running the BMW Performance or Recaro race shells very soon to rid of the errors.
You mean some module that would be inserted into the system instead of the actual sensor? Would that cause the system to think that the seat is loaded at all times? That would be useful.

On a tangent, what's your price on the Profis? (I think they weigh about 9lbs, right?) You can PM me that info if you'd like. Thanks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #107
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
326
Rep
10,621
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
You mean some module that would be inserted into the system instead of the actual sensor? Would that cause the system to think that the seat is loaded at all times? That would be useful.

On a tangent, what's your price on the Profis? (I think they weigh about 9lbs, right?) You can PM me that info if you'd like. Thanks.
I'll send a PM shortly so we don't hijack unique's thread.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #108
KANdaddy
Lieutenant Colonel
KANdaddy's Avatar
44
Rep
1,709
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
I'll send a PM shortly so we don't hijack unique's thread.
Because its stayed so totally on topic up until now..

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #109
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Bluesummer's Avatar
Taiwan
179
Rep
15,410
Posts

 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
I will take the exhaust. Just tell me what brand they are?
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #110
maaicher
Captain
maaicher's Avatar
15
Rep
734
Posts

 
Drives: Jet black E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (10)

Can we get more picks of the parts and car please....or just the car...i looked for the pics of your car that you had posted a while back but my search was a fail...so if someone can post a link or something to those then that would be nice
__________________
SOLD 2008 Jet Black E92 M3 * HRE C20 19in Wheels * KW Clubsport * Huper Ceramic Tint * Stop-Tech Trophy BBK *Gintani SC & Gintani Custom Exhaust* Vertice Front Bumper*Arkym Diffuser*
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST