BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

02-22-2009, 04:48 AM   #23
Kadarin
Ambassador of Crunk
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG/blk '08 E92 M3

I bought one BMW from Shakeel at BMW of Fremont, and another from Kouroosh at BMW of Mountain View, and I had very good experiences with both dealerships.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 01:35 AM   #24
major_kusanagi
SWARM & COIN
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 AW/FR/CF E92 M3

Thanks everyone. The information I got from your replies was incredibly helpful. I placed my ED order today for a space gray/fox red/CF/CF roof E92 6MT with tech, premium, 19', and ipod for a bit less than 57K ($500 over ED invoice) before the usual fees (gas guzzler, sales tax, destination and handling, and documentation). I am amazed at the final price. I expected a lot more for the M3 (I don't have a trust fund). Let me know if I missed anything.

Jim Leavitt at Sonnen was very nice to deal with (Thx, Jerktown). I emailed Alma at Fremont, but she never got back to me (sorry Chris..). I wonder if she's still there. Steve Hill was not available either (sorry KANdaddy). In fact, Steven Creek would not budge from 1000 over ED invoice. I ended up with BMW SF because they matched Sonnen's offer in 2 seconds and are so close to where I live. It seems 500 over invoice is pretty standard for the M3 as long as you crossshop. I was quoted the same for in-stock M3s (but with US invoice plus MACO and training fee). That's pretty crazy because I tried to get one last summer and it was so damn expensive. Now, I just need to plan my trip to Munich. Once again, many thanks to everyone who kindly replied to my OP. If you are in the Bay Area and considering an M3, pm me. I will be happy to share my research and experience.

Last edited by major_kusanagi; 02-25-2009 at 08:06 AM..
Appreciate 0