BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Alpine HID
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Would you rather...

So I would start by asking a would you rather question, and the next guy would have to answer the question before he can ask another one. Let see if we can get this rolling.

Would you rather know WHEN you're going to die, or know HOW you're going to die?
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
 
Spoolin335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 1,154
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.50]
-when, i dont care how i die, i just dont want it to hurt!

Would you rather date a hot/bad personality chick, or a ugly/good personality chick?
Spoolin335 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
bmstyle71
Captain
 
bmstyle71's Avatar
 
Drives: jet black e92 m3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida

Posts: 637
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin335 View Post
-when, i dont care how i die, i just dont want it to hurt!

Would you rather date a hot/bad personality chick, or a ugly/good personality chick?
You don't want it to hurt? Doesn't that mean you want to know how?? lol

Hot/bad personality. After a while leave her and still be happy you tapped some hot ass.

Would you rather lose a finger or one of your nuts?
bmstyle71 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Finger, of course. We got 10 of them (well, most people do, anyway )

If your life depended on it, would you rather sack Rosie O'Donnell or Hillary Clinton?
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Hillary Clinton, I weight 145 i'll dissapear under Rosie O'Donnell

Would you rather have your hands perm smell like shit to everyone else but not you, or would you rather smell shit wherever you go that others don't smell?
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
chrisE92
Brigadier General
 
chrisE92's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA to HB

Posts: 4,491
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
Hillary Clinton, I weight 145 i'll dissapear under Rosie O'Donnell

Would you rather have your hands perm smell like shit to everyone else but not you, or would you rather smell shit wherever you go that others don't smell?
rather smell shit wherever I go. I'll get used to it eventually. and I'd rather not shoo off all the hot girls


would you rather be deaf or blind?
__________________
chrisE92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisE92 View Post
rather smell shit wherever I go. I'll get used to it eventually. and I'd rather not shoo off all the hot girls


would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf ...I can still read lips.

Would you rather have your penis smack in middle of your forehead or hanging behind your back like a dog tail?
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #8
chrisE92
Brigadier General
 
chrisE92's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA to HB

Posts: 4,491
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Deaf ...I can still read lips.

Would you rather have your penis smack in middle of your forehead or hanging behind your back like a dog tail?
dude if it was in the middle of my forehead, I could be eating a girl out while doing her in the butt (assuming she's on all fours). thats badass

okay, now the real game begins.. would you rather do a guy in the butt, or be done in the butt by a guy?
__________________
chrisE92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #9
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisE92 View Post

okay, now the real game begins.. would you rather do a guy in the butt, or be done in the butt by a guy?
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,305
iTrader: (1)

LOL no one is gonna answer that, chris
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #11
chrisE92
Brigadier General
 
chrisE92's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA to HB

Posts: 4,491
iTrader: (21)

someone's gotta answer
__________________
chrisE92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
chrisE92
Brigadier General
 
chrisE92's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA to HB

Posts: 4,491
iTrader: (21)

freaking john you've been watching the game this whole time. its your turn to join hahaha
__________________
chrisE92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #13
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisE92 View Post
dude if it was in the middle of my forehead, I could be eating a girl out while doing her in the butt (assuming she's on all fours). thats badass

okay, now the real game begins.. would you rather do a guy in the butt, or be done in the butt by a guy?
do a guy in the butt because i can still imagine it 2 be a chicks asshole, theres no way you can imagine having sex with a girl if you got a cock in your asshole man.

you went camping with your dad alone. he gets bitten on the penis by a rattle snake, would you suck your dad's dick to save his life or would you rather he die.
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #14
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,305
iTrader: (1)

this has turned into such a gay thread...
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

.
Attached Images
 
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:35 PM   #16
PLAYON
Major
 
PLAYON's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i
Join Date: May 2008
Location: East Coast

Posts: 1,414
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
do a guy in the butt because i can still imagine it 2 be a chicks asshole, theres no way you can imagine having sex with a girl if you got a cock in your asshole man.

you went camping with your dad alone. he gets bitten on the penis by a rattle snake, would you suck your dad's dick to save his life or would you rather he die.
I'd save my dad's life.

would you rather eat out your 90 year old great grandmother or would you rather eat out a cold, lifeless cadaver. . .
__________________
PLAYON is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:35 PM   #17
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,305
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisE92 View Post
freaking john you've been watching the game this whole time. its your turn to join hahaha
haha im such a lurker

would you rather resurrect biggie or pac?
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #18
PLAYON
Major
 
PLAYON's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i
Join Date: May 2008
Location: East Coast

Posts: 1,414
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
haha im such a lurker

would you rather resurrect biggie or pac?
Biggie.
__________________
PLAYON is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #19
chrisE92
Brigadier General
 
chrisE92's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA to HB

Posts: 4,491
iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYON View Post
I'd save my dad's life.

would you rather eat out your 90 year old great grandmother or would you rather eat out a cold, lifeless cadaver. . .
oh damn, my great grandmother's dead so either way I'm fucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
haha im such a lurker

would you rather resurrect biggie or pac?
tupac. cause then I'd get popular by saying "yeah... i resurrected tupac"
__________________
chrisE92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #20
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,305
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYON View Post
Biggie.
would you rather fuck jessica alba or eva longoria
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #21
Razzy
First Lieutenant
 
Razzy's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 381
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
haha im such a lurker

would you rather resurrect biggie or pac?
Makiaveli baby.
Razzy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #22
chrisE92
Brigadier General
 
chrisE92's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA to HB

Posts: 4,491
iTrader: (21)

jessica alba

would you rather have the power of invisibility, or the power to control time?
__________________
chrisE92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST