BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
Whostheboss
Captain
 
Whostheboss's Avatar
 
Drives: a 9incher
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Connecticut U.S.

Posts: 787
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyeggo325i View Post
C Bailey is a bronco...
Yeah sorry bro, i was talking for the Bronco side
Whostheboss is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #24
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
i am a Denver fan...... San Diego is my 2nd fav.... but i doubt Charges will go farther
How are you a Denver fan and a Charger fan? THat's like being a Colts fan and a Patriots fan!

Oh yeah...Let's go Steelers!
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #25
b335i
First Lieutenant
 
b335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 e92 335i, 2012 f10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: socal

Posts: 386
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag335 View Post
Mikey show?
CHYEAA! haha...yeah among other things!
b335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #26
DirtBag335
Second Lieutenant
 
DirtBag335's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Z4M
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal

Posts: 283
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b335i View Post
CHYEAA! haha...yeah among other things!
Haha awesome...mikey lives up the street from me, I see him all the time. He has a sweet e60 M5.
DirtBag335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #27
TwinTurboXI
Major
 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh

Posts: 1,387
iTrader: (9)

Steelers are my team, and big Ben is actually my neighbor. That said, i dont have much confidence in him this week. I think both Ben and fast Willy should have been benched to rest for about 3 weeks earlier in the season. They both were hurt and both came back to early. The chargers offense isnt going to do much agaisnt our amazing D. However, our offense is hit or miss, so it may only require San Diego to score once and get a field goal to win. The stat that worries me, and goes against what most have been saying about the chargers playing in cold weather, is that the chargers beat the steelers the last two times they met in the playoffs AT Pittsburgh.


GO STEELERS
TwinTurboXI is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #28
sandyeggo325i
Captain
 
sandyeggo325i's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW e90 | 09 Accord V6 EXL
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 631
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to sandyeggo325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboXI View Post
Steelers are my team, and big Ben is actually my neighbor. That said, i dont have much confidence in him this week. I think both Ben and fast Willy should have been benched to rest for about 3 weeks earlier in the season. They both were hurt and both came back to early. The chargers offense isnt going to do much agaisnt our amazing D. However, our offense is hit or miss, so it may only require San Diego to score once and get a field goal to win. The stat that worries me, and goes against what most have been saying about the chargers playing in cold weather, is that the chargers beat the steelers the last two times they met in the playoffs AT Pittsburgh.


GO STEELERS

Finally an objective fan...

oh yeah GO CHARGERS!
__________________
SG e90 | Black Dakota Leather | ZPP | ZSP | 19" BBS LM Reps | Steptronic
iDrive | Aluminum Trim | Xenon | CF Roundels | 15% Tint
sandyeggo325i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #29
sandyeggo325i
Captain
 
sandyeggo325i's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW e90 | 09 Accord V6 EXL
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 631
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to sandyeggo325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
How are you a Denver fan and a Charger fan? THat's like being a Colts fan and a Patriots fan!

Oh yeah...Let's go Steelers!
the indy fan finally woke up
__________________
SG e90 | Black Dakota Leather | ZPP | ZSP | 19" BBS LM Reps | Steptronic
iDrive | Aluminum Trim | Xenon | CF Roundels | 15% Tint
sandyeggo325i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #30
Whostheboss
Captain
 
Whostheboss's Avatar
 
Drives: a 9incher
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Connecticut U.S.

Posts: 787
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
How are you a Denver fan and a Charger fan? THat's like being a Colts fan and a Patriots fan!

Oh yeah...Let's go Steelers!
Im a Denver Fan, the reason i like San Diego is because of L. Tomlinson he's been my fav player in NFL
Whostheboss is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #31
TwinTurboXI
Major
 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh

Posts: 1,387
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
Im a Denver Fan, the reason i like San Diego is because of L. Tomlinson he's been my fav player in NFL
Too bad LT's not playing this week. Only way he is returning this year is if the chrgers make it to the Superbowl. And thats just not gonna happen.
TwinTurboXI is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #32
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyeggo325i View Post
the indy fan finally woke up
Yeah...My "loser" hangover actually ended quickly this time. I still can't watch ESPN or NFL Network yet. My second team(if you can really have a second team, let's not try to kid ourselves here), the Steelers are still in it but if Big Ben holds onto the ball as long as he normally does they will lose.
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST