BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-29-2008, 05:29 AM   #1
slo_guy
Lieutenant
United_States
8

 
slo_guy's Avatar
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles, Ca


Posts: 401
iTrader: (3)

Clear bra install?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a reputable place to do a clear bra install in the LA area. Also, about how much should I be expecting to pay for the front bumper and full hood?
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
inmotion
Lieutenant
6

 
inmotion's Avatar
 
Drives: where do I start?
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Newport Coast, CA


Posts: 528
iTrader: (0)

talk to Premier. Best in the business in my humble opinion. I know they're opening shop soon in our area
__________________
E60 M5 Silverstone, Balloon White Gallardo Spider, Rosso Corsa F430, Audi CG Q7 Sportline, IS R8 before and DG R8 now, Basalt Black Carrera GT, SG M3 DCT, Orange GT3RS, IS CLK63 Black Series

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2008, 03:30 AM   #3
YseanY
Private
0

 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arcadia


Posts: 97
iTrader: (0)

for clear bra, hit up try bhane (dozadesigns@yahoo.com) 310-613-3978, tell him sean in arcadia sent ya!
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #4
Orange fever
Lieutenant Colonel
Thailand
33

 
Orange fever's Avatar
 
Drives: E46M,E90M,X5M,135I
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in the hood!!!


Posts: 1,655
iTrader: (4)

+1
tell him jr with the orange m3 sent you.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by YseanY View Post
for clear bra, hit up try bhane (dozadesigns@yahoo.com) 310-613-3978, tell him sean in arcadia sent ya!
__________________

X5M E70 Black Sapphire Metallic,VF Engineering Hex Flash Software,Vorsteiner-FrontSpoiler/RearDiffuser
2012 135i/E82 N55 LeMans Blue ///M-SPORT
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
johnL
Second Lieutenant
4

 
johnL's Avatar
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bay Area


Posts: 290
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmotion View Post
talk to Premier. Best in the business in my humble opinion. I know they're opening shop soon in our area
Agreed. I've seen a lot of cars with clear bras and I was never a fan of it because it always looked too obvious IMO. Lets just say that the guys at Premier made a believer out of me. They're the best in the business. Search any of the Porsche and Ferrari boards and you'll see a lot of enthusiasts share the same sentiment.

www.premiermobilegroup.com
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
slo_guy
Lieutenant
United_States
8

 
slo_guy's Avatar
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles, Ca


Posts: 401
iTrader: (3)

Thanks for the replies guys.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
sayemthree
Brigadier General
125

 
sayemthree's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: usa


Posts: 4,845
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YseanY View Post
for clear bra, hit up try bhane (dozadesigns@yahoo.com) 310-613-3978, tell him sean in arcadia sent ya!
x3 Bain Doza did my full front wrap.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #8
knifegun
Major
Turkmenistan
24

 
knifegun's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Where the weather is always the same


Posts: 1,069
iTrader: (0)

Premier in Fremont. Settle for nothing less. Full front, custom bumper and full quarter panels is a must.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2009, 01:13 AM   #9
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
88

 
FStop7's Avatar
 
Drives: M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA


Posts: 5,059
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifegun View Post
Premier in Fremont. Settle for nothing less. Full front, custom bumper and full quarter panels is a must.
Dude, he said in the LA area. He'll pick up so many rock chips driving to Fremont that it'll be pointless getting a clear bra by the time he gets there.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2009, 01:19 AM   #10
eclipsisNA
Colonel
United_States
114

 
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beverly Hills, CA


Posts: 2,938
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [3.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Dude, he said in the LA area. He'll pick up so many rock chips driving to Fremont that it'll be pointless getting a clear bra by the time he gets there.
Premier comes to LA every month or two, so his reply was spot on. Don't go to anyone but Premier, no one's better. In between now and when Premier comes back to LA, cover your bumper with masking tape if you're as anal as I am.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #11
inmotion
Lieutenant
6

 
inmotion's Avatar
 
Drives: where do I start?
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Newport Coast, CA


Posts: 528
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Dude, he said in the LA area. He'll pick up so many rock chips driving to Fremont that it'll be pointless getting a clear bra by the time he gets there.
I believe Premier is opening up shop here in our area this month. Last I had them work on my RS, they told me that they are going to setting it up somewhere in OC. As others have mentioned, go with Premier. These guys take their jobs to a new level. I've seen jobbers do this in the area and it's nowhere near the quality that Premier produces
__________________
E60 M5 Silverstone, Balloon White Gallardo Spider, Rosso Corsa F430, Audi CG Q7 Sportline, IS R8 before and DG R8 now, Basalt Black Carrera GT, SG M3 DCT, Orange GT3RS, IS CLK63 Black Series

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2009, 02:22 AM   #12
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
88

 
FStop7's Avatar
 
Drives: M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA


Posts: 5,059
iTrader: (3)

I was sort of kidding in the first place about not driving to Fremont, but if they're opening a shop down here then all the better.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #13
johnnyutah0921
New Member
0

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Huntington Beach


Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Elite Clear Bra

I Used Elite Clear Bra they do great work the best that I've seen. I've had all my cars done by them over the past 6 or 7 years. They've always given me the best customer service and stand behind their work. You'll need to call 714-580-2576 and ask for Craig he's the owner and let him know you heard about him from this forum and he'll hook you up with a Standard Kit whick is the Hood, Fenders, Mirrors, and Bumper and they'll even throw in the Lights for $595 Installed. If you want the Premium Kit which is the Full Hood, Full Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors, and Headlights your looking at $1495. It's a seamless kit and they use only the best patterns around which Xpel. They do great work. Their website is www.eliteclearbra.com - Protect Your Car From Debris. Or you can Email them at eliteclearbra@gmail.com. They are located in Huntington Beach and they're a mobile service

They are the best around and that's a FACT
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
inmotion
Lieutenant
6

 
inmotion's Avatar
 
Drives: where do I start?
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Newport Coast, CA


Posts: 528
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah0921 View Post
I Used Elite Clear Bra they do great work the best that I've seen. I've had all my cars done by them over the past 6 or 7 years. They've always given me the best customer service and stand behind their work. You'll need to call 714-580-2576 and ask for Craig he's the owner and let him know you heard about him from this forum and he'll hook you up with a Standard Kit whick is the Hood, Fenders, Mirrors, and Bumper and they'll even throw in the Lights for $595 Installed. If you want the Premium Kit which is the Full Hood, Full Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors, and Headlights your looking at $1495. It's a seamless kit and they use only the best patterns around which Xpel. They do great work. Their website is www.eliteclearbra.com - Protect Your Car From Debris. Or you can Email them at eliteclearbra@gmail.com. They are located in Huntington Beach and they're a mobile service

They are the best around and that's a FACT

Whoa! Can you stop spamming the forum? You posted the exact same thing on several other places. I'd recommend that if you want to sell your product, then announce it as yourself and not pretend you are a customer. It's obvious when you are copying and posting this all over the place. I also do believe you sent me a message of solicitation. Please take this elsewhere.
__________________
E60 M5 Silverstone, Balloon White Gallardo Spider, Rosso Corsa F430, Audi CG Q7 Sportline, IS R8 before and DG R8 now, Basalt Black Carrera GT, SG M3 DCT, Orange GT3RS, IS CLK63 Black Series

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST