BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental)
 
EclipsisNA
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #1
SuperTee
Blubb.
 
Drives: 2008 Interlagos Blue E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Switzerland

Posts: 27
iTrader: (0)

19" E92 M3 Wheels

SWITZERLAND
____________

Ich biete einen Satz der originalen E92 M3 Zubehör Felgen an.

Die Felgen sind vom Model 2008 und haben originale Pneus mit ca 60% Profil aufgezogen.

Zustand ist wie neu, bis auf einen kleinen Hick einer Bordsteinkante. Der Hick ist vorne rechts und nicht grösser als 2x2mm.

Müssten in der Zentral-CH abgeholt werden.

Preis: CHF 3'200.--
SuperTee is offline   Switzerland
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2008, 06:52 AM   #2
Hammer
Lieutenant
 
Hammer's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany, Cologne

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

i dont think you ll find a buyer in this board for tires sold in switzerland. tried ebay and co?
Hammer is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2008, 05:41 AM   #3
SuperTee
Blubb.
 
Drives: 2008 Interlagos Blue E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Switzerland

Posts: 27
iTrader: (0)

nono, i'll force that in spring
SuperTee is offline   Switzerland
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2008, 07:18 AM   #4
Great White
Second Lieutenant
 
Great White's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 DCT AW/PS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Between Autobahn country & Swiss chocolates

Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2000 M5 E39  [5.00]
2008 M3 E92  [0.00]
2002 318i Compact  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
i dont think you ll find a buyer in this board for tires sold in switzerland. tried ebay and co?
And I don´t think you´ll find very many people that speak German in here either I´m sure users from the rest of Europe might be interested too.
__________________
Great White is offline   Switzerland
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #5
randolph-spence
Registered
 
Drives: M3 Coupe 6 speed manual
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

I am interested in buying a set of 19" wheels for my 2008 M3
Will you ship these to Canada?

How much do you want in Canadian Dollars?

Sincerely,

Randolph
randolph@paisley.ca
randolph-spence is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2009, 05:13 AM   #6
ysv
Private
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moscow

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to ysv
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTee View Post
SWITZERLAND
____________

Ich biete einen Satz der originalen E92 M3 Zubehör Felgen an.

Die Felgen sind vom Model 2008 und haben originale Pneus mit ca 60% Profil aufgezogen.

Zustand ist wie neu, bis auf einen kleinen Hick einer Bordsteinkante. Der Hick ist vorne rechts und nicht grösser als 2x2mm.

Müssten in der Zentral-CH abgeholt werden.

Preis: CHF 3'200.--
Didnt really cought what you have written, but i suppose you are selling stock rims with tires. Iam quite intrested in this offer, so please show up if you still intrested in selling them.
__________________
ysv is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2009, 05:49 AM   #7
Big Windy
Major General
 
Big Windy's Avatar
 
Drives: audi s4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: seatac, wa

Posts: 5,118
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTee View Post
SWITZERLAND
____________

Ich biete einen Satz der originalen E92 M3 Zubehör Felgen an.

Die Felgen sind vom Model 2008 und haben originale Pneus mit ca 60% Profil aufgezogen.

Zustand ist wie neu, bis auf einen kleinen Hick einer Bordsteinkante. Der Hick ist vorne rechts und nicht grösser als 2x2mm.

Müssten in der Zentral-CH abgeholt werden.

Preis: CHF 3'200.--
"I am offering a set of original E92 M3 rims and tires.

The rims are from MY2008 and have original tires with 60% of tread remaining.

The condition is like new, except a small amount of curb rash. The curb rash is on the front right rim and is not bigger than 2x2 mm.

Pick-up in central switzerland.

3,200 CHF"

So now you can understand if you speak english too...
Big Windy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2009, 05:07 AM   #8
ysv
Private
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moscow

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to ysv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
"I am offering a set of original E92 M3 rims and tires.

The rims are from MY2008 and have original tires with 60% of tread remaining.

The condition is like new, except a small amount of curb rash. The curb rash is on the front right rim and is not bigger than 2x2 mm.

Pick-up in central switzerland.

3,200 CHF"

So now you can understand if you speak english too...
Ок, its about 2750 in dollars, and 2150 in euro. Will you be able to ship them, or it is only "pick up" offer?
__________________
ysv is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #9
Big Windy
Major General
 
Big Windy's Avatar
 
Drives: audi s4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: seatac, wa

Posts: 5,118
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysv View Post
Ок, its about 2750 in dollars, and 2150 in euro. Will you be able to ship them, or it is only "pick up" offer?
I'm not selling, just translating. It says pick-up only though.
Big Windy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST