BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #1475
BESTNDA416
Captain
 
BESTNDA416's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS VT3 750 E92
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 617
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KmndntKlink View Post
ya man, same here. I'm there most days all day but have some time off for lunch we can hang.
Heading over there now
BESTNDA416 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #1476
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
 
KmndntKlink's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 e92 m3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 419
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESTNDA416 View Post
Heading over there now
todays the one day I'm not there lol. I'll be there thurs & fri though
__________________
E92 ///M3 in Dakar Yellow, M-DCT, iDrive, 220M OEM rims, Active Autowerke Green filter, Turner Motorsport test pipes, BPM stage 2 tune, Stoptech ST-40 F+R in yellow.
KmndntKlink is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #1477
Kunman
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: m3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada

Posts: 270
iTrader: (0)

utm prof, student,^?
Kunman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #1478
tokic_o
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto

Posts: 175
iTrader: (0)

I saw a white e92 m3 with aftermarket deep dish wheels at Goodlife Markville Mall last week when I went to the gym during the day (had the week off last week).

Yesterday night saw blue e90 M3 lowered with front lip at Goodlife Markville as I was leaving around 9:30pm
__________________
"But a tell tale sign is when we don't even need to say, "BMW M3". All we need to say is, "M3" and even folks with little to no interest in automobiles, know what it is. They recognize the model name and can tell by the huge smile on our faces that it's something very special..."
tokic_o is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #1479
N1tr0gen
Private First Class
 
N1tr0gen's Avatar
 
Drives: M3Vert
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada

Posts: 107
iTrader: (0)

I've seen a red E92(if i'm not mistaken) twice in steeles/petrolia area, sick looking car )
__________________
Topless is better.
N1tr0gen is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #1480
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
 
KmndntKlink's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 e92 m3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 419
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunman View Post
utm prof, student,^?
student & employee

Saw a black e93 on the QEW today ~7:50am.
__________________
E92 ///M3 in Dakar Yellow, M-DCT, iDrive, 220M OEM rims, Active Autowerke Green filter, Turner Motorsport test pipes, BPM stage 2 tune, Stoptech ST-40 F+R in yellow.
KmndntKlink is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #1481
N1tr0gen
Private First Class
 
N1tr0gen's Avatar
 
Drives: M3Vert
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada

Posts: 107
iTrader: (0)

darn, and here I thought I was the only E93 in GTA
__________________
Topless is better.
N1tr0gen is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #1482
youngvedder
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 e93 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Burlington, ON

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

e93 here!
__________________
'08 e93 / H&R Springs/MS spacers rear 15/AFE intake/RPI Scoops/AKRA Evo/Rouge Pulleys/Apex Arc-8 265/285/Evolve-R (240e)
youngvedder is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #1483
N1tr0gen
Private First Class
 
N1tr0gen's Avatar
 
Drives: M3Vert
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada

Posts: 107
iTrader: (0)

Darn and just saw another E93 M3 right by my house in Richmond Hill... whats happening!!!
__________________
Topless is better.
N1tr0gen is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #1484
peanuboy
Captain
 
peanuboy's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 748
iTrader: (2)

e93 unite!
__________________
| E93 3 6MT | Alpine White/Fox Red Novillo |
| MDrive | iDrive | Executive | 19" M Double Spoke | Carbon Black | Meisterschaft GT | AFE Magnum |

peanuboy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-03-2013, 12:08 PM   #1485
fouadk
Registered
 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Canada

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
Just spotted another M3 this afternoon (Sunday) - a black E93 (I think it was Jerez but not 100% sure) travelling NB on Dorval just pass Glen Abbey in Oakville around 2pm. I was SB in our X5 so didn't get a good look. Perhaps another Oakville member?
This is my first day on the forum here. I am looking at a 2008 M3 at Budd's Chev. Its got 43k on it, original buy was at Budd's BMW. Any advice on maintenance, issues etc. Would be greatly appreciated
fouadk is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #1486
montreal red
chris
 
montreal red's Avatar
 
Drives: White Boat
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 12,123
iTrader: (31)

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but i just moved to the toronto area… i am actually up in Richmond Hill.. anyone here can recommend me a good place for a self service car wash ?? i am currently staying in a condo and there is no car wash bay in this place so i want to find a place where i can wash my car.

here's a little pic of what i am currently driving…. i recently sold my 997.1 GT3RS to get the M5….





__________________

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)
montreal red is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #1487
tokic_o
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto

Posts: 175
iTrader: (0)

howd you get that candid shot of your 911? LOL

btw beautiful cars both of them!
__________________
"But a tell tale sign is when we don't even need to say, "BMW M3". All we need to say is, "M3" and even folks with little to no interest in automobiles, know what it is. They recognize the model name and can tell by the huge smile on our faces that it's something very special..."
tokic_o is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #1488
montreal red
chris
 
montreal red's Avatar
 
Drives: White Boat
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 12,123
iTrader: (31)

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokic_o View Post
howd you get that candid shot of your 911? LOL

btw beautiful cars both of them!
lol… someone spotted me while i was driving in downtown montreal and text messaged me the photo.
__________________

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)
montreal red is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #1489
AKG M3
First Lieutenant
 
AKG M3's Avatar
 
Drives: like the wind
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 359
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post

I know exactly where this is in Montreal

Used to live very...very close on Sherbrooke and Drummond just up the street from this. Nice to see the ol stomping ground

Montreal red, if you're looking for a place to wash your car try this place. I am in the same boat, live in a condo downtown here in TO and go here on Friday's to wash the M

http://www.washngo.ca/

4000 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M6S 2T7
(416) 766-7024

Btw, grats on your cars. You got class and taste.

Crap, just noticed where you live so the car wash on Dundas might be too far from you. Try this place...The car wash is located in Markham across from the Mount Joy Go Station, which is located at 1801 Bur Oak Ave. The closest major intersection would be Markham Road and 16th Ave. (or Markham Rd. and Major Mackenzie Dr. E)




The guys from Audizine have organized car washes there before...that's how I know it.
__________________
2013 BMW M3 E92 DCT - "Brynhildr"
2012 Audi S4 B8 6MT - "BlackBird" (Sold)

Last edited by AKG M3; 11-07-2013 at 07:41 PM.
AKG M3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #1490
tokic_o
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto

Posts: 175
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
lol… someone spotted me while i was driving in downtown montreal and text messaged me the photo.
oh was too busy admiring your cars forgot to respond to your actual question.

Central Toronto/Downtown

-Bathurst + Dupont (across from esso)
-North of Eglinton between Keele and Threthewey Dr. *$2/3.20min
-North of Eglinton and Dufferin on the East side (Near a Firestone Tire Shop)
-North of Eglinton and Keele on the East Side
-Queen St. West & Dufferin. Near the mental health detention centre. *$2/3min

North York

-Esso station at Yonge and Steeles. It\'s not a coin-op but has a blow gun to clear water from you engine after you wash it. It\'s a timed indoor wash so it all depends on how long you stay.
-South of Finch and Jane on the West side *$3/3min

East Toronto/Scarborough

-Queen St. East & Kingston Rd, across from Atlantis cinema, next to Days Inn.
-Kennedy and Finch at the PetroCanada

West Toronto/Etobicoke

-west side of Shorncliffe Rd. just south of Dundas St., beside a railway bridge
-North side of Dundas Street, just west of Scarlett Road.
-Northwest corner of Newcastle Rd and Audley St. (east of Royal York between Lakeshore and Evans)
-Steeles/Islington northwest corner, inside gas station

Markham

-Bullock and Laidlaw (North of HWY 7 and McCowan on the East side) *$2/3min
-South of HWy 7 and Kennedy Road on the West side (Shell station), 50c/min + tx (Indoor)

Richmond Hill

-Shell station at Higway 7 and Valleymede road.
-Bayview and Major Mackenzie Dr. beside the Shell station. *$2/3min

Brampton

-Queen/Bramalea *$3/4?min

North Mississauga

-Northwest corner of Eglinton Ave. and Tomken Rd. (just behind Country Style). *$2/3min
-north side of Derry Rd. between Airport Rd. and Goreway Dr. across from Malton GO
-south side of Britannia Rd. between Terry Fox Way and Mavis Rd.

Central Mississauga

-north side of Thomas St. between Erin Mills Pkwy. and Mississauga Rd. across from Streetsville GO
-northwest corner of Mavis Rd. and Dundas St. beside the Canadian Tire

South Mississauga

-north side of Lakeshore Rd. between Hurontario St. and Cawthra Rd. at Seneca Ave
-north side of Lakeshore Rd. between Dixie Rd. and Browns Line across from Marie Curtis Park
-south side of South Service Rd. between Cawthra Rd. and Dixie Rd. near Dixie Mall at Haig Blvd. right beside the Petro Canada
-Queensway and Cawthra (Behind Sunoco) *$2/4min, $8/20min

Oakville

-Royal Windsor/Windston Churchill southwest corner
-northside of Speers Rd just east of Dorval, beside Budget Rent-A-Car
-Speers/3rd Line northeast corner, on northside of Speers. Looks like a barn.
-Cross/Argus northwest corner, inside the plaza across from the Oakville GO

Milton

-Steeles/Martin (by Coffee Time)
-Steeles/east of Ontario and they said it\'s \"spotless\"

West Burlington

-southeast corner of Plains Rd. and Maple Ave. west of Brant St. beside an Esso and a railway bridge

Kitchener

-Highland and Wesmount by the Eastside Mario\'s


Theres a list for wherever you are in the GTA
__________________
"But a tell tale sign is when we don't even need to say, "BMW M3". All we need to say is, "M3" and even folks with little to no interest in automobiles, know what it is. They recognize the model name and can tell by the huge smile on our faces that it's something very special..."
tokic_o is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #1491
euro*
Private First Class
 
euro*'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 190
iTrader: (3)

These are the TOP choice for R-hill people:

-Shell station at Higway 7 and Valleymede road.
-Bayview and Major Mackenzie Dr. beside the Shell station. *$2/3min


99% of the time i go to the one on Bayview.
euro* is online now   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2013, 08:56 AM   #1492
montreal red
chris
 
montreal red's Avatar
 
Drives: White Boat
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 12,123
iTrader: (31)

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokic_o View Post
oh was too busy admiring your cars forgot to respond to your actual question.

Central Toronto/Downtown

-Bathurst + Dupont (across from esso)
-North of Eglinton between Keele and Threthewey Dr. *$2/3.20min
-North of Eglinton and Dufferin on the East side (Near a Firestone Tire Shop)
-North of Eglinton and Keele on the East Side
-Queen St. West & Dufferin. Near the mental health detention centre. *$2/3min

North York

-Esso station at Yonge and Steeles. It\'s not a coin-op but has a blow gun to clear water from you engine after you wash it. It\'s a timed indoor wash so it all depends on how long you stay.
-South of Finch and Jane on the West side *$3/3min

East Toronto/Scarborough

-Queen St. East & Kingston Rd, across from Atlantis cinema, next to Days Inn.
-Kennedy and Finch at the PetroCanada

West Toronto/Etobicoke

-west side of Shorncliffe Rd. just south of Dundas St., beside a railway bridge
-North side of Dundas Street, just west of Scarlett Road.
-Northwest corner of Newcastle Rd and Audley St. (east of Royal York between Lakeshore and Evans)
-Steeles/Islington northwest corner, inside gas station

Markham

-Bullock and Laidlaw (North of HWY 7 and McCowan on the East side) *$2/3min
-South of HWy 7 and Kennedy Road on the West side (Shell station), 50c/min + tx (Indoor)

Richmond Hill

-Shell station at Higway 7 and Valleymede road.
-Bayview and Major Mackenzie Dr. beside the Shell station. *$2/3min

Brampton

-Queen/Bramalea *$3/4?min

North Mississauga

-Northwest corner of Eglinton Ave. and Tomken Rd. (just behind Country Style). *$2/3min
-north side of Derry Rd. between Airport Rd. and Goreway Dr. across from Malton GO
-south side of Britannia Rd. between Terry Fox Way and Mavis Rd.

Central Mississauga

-north side of Thomas St. between Erin Mills Pkwy. and Mississauga Rd. across from Streetsville GO
-northwest corner of Mavis Rd. and Dundas St. beside the Canadian Tire

South Mississauga

-north side of Lakeshore Rd. between Hurontario St. and Cawthra Rd. at Seneca Ave
-north side of Lakeshore Rd. between Dixie Rd. and Browns Line across from Marie Curtis Park
-south side of South Service Rd. between Cawthra Rd. and Dixie Rd. near Dixie Mall at Haig Blvd. right beside the Petro Canada
-Queensway and Cawthra (Behind Sunoco) *$2/4min, $8/20min

Oakville

-Royal Windsor/Windston Churchill southwest corner
-northside of Speers Rd just east of Dorval, beside Budget Rent-A-Car
-Speers/3rd Line northeast corner, on northside of Speers. Looks like a barn.
-Cross/Argus northwest corner, inside the plaza across from the Oakville GO

Milton

-Steeles/Martin (by Coffee Time)
-Steeles/east of Ontario and they said it\'s \"spotless\"

West Burlington

-southeast corner of Plains Rd. and Maple Ave. west of Brant St. beside an Esso and a railway bridge

Kitchener

-Highland and Wesmount by the Eastside Mario\'s


Theres a list for wherever you are in the GTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_bimmer View Post
These are the TOP choice for R-hill people:

-Shell station at Higway 7 and Valleymede road.
-Bayview and Major Mackenzie Dr. beside the Shell station. *$2/3min


99% of the time i go to the one on Bayview.
oh awesome!

thats a lot of car wash locations !! thanks a lot for the detailed list.

let me know if any of you guys plan to go to a car wash over the weekend. wouldn't mind have a mini meet. drop me a PM.
__________________

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)
montreal red is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #1493
BESTNDA416
Captain
 
BESTNDA416's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS VT3 750 E92
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 617
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
oh awesome!

thats a lot of car wash locations !! thanks a lot for the detailed list.

let me know if any of you guys plan to go to a car wash over the weekend. wouldn't mind have a mini meet. drop me a PM.
Also great self car wash at markham rd & Bur Oak across the mout Joy Go station might go there few more times before I put car away for winter
BESTNDA416 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #1494
AKG M3
First Lieutenant
 
AKG M3's Avatar
 
Drives: like the wind
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 359
iTrader: (0)

Just saw a sweet white E92 M3 LCI with competition pack, tinted windows 15 minutes ago parked across the street from the Hyatt on King West and Blue Jays Way.
__________________
2013 BMW M3 E92 DCT - "Brynhildr"
2012 Audi S4 B8 6MT - "BlackBird" (Sold)
AKG M3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #1495
drchuck72
First Lieutenant
 
drchuck72's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toronto, ON

Posts: 371
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESTNDA416 View Post
Also great self car wash at markham rd & Bur Oak across the mout Joy Go station might go there few more times before I put car away for winter
Stouffville Car Wash is $3 for 4min. The one at Bayview and Major Mack is good but busy. The Stouffville one is at 9th Line and Main and there is almost always a bay available when I go there. Also, Aurora Car Wash on Industry St just south of Wellington. Also not too busy.

DrC
__________________
DR CHUCK
2009 E92 M3 Le Mans Blau on Schwartz. DCT. RAC RG63, KW V3, Eisenmann Race, AP Racing, Vorsteiner GTS5 Front Bumper, Vorsteiner GTS-V Rear Diffuser.
drchuck72 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #1496
ldinadis
New Member
 
Drives: 2009 Interlagos Blue M3
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Toronto

Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouadk View Post
This is my first day on the forum here. I am looking at a 2008 M3 at Budd's Chev. Its got 43k on it, original buy was at Budd's BMW. Any advice on maintenance, issues etc. Would be greatly appreciated
Bro I was going to look at that one too. If you haven't bought yet there are allot hitting the dealerships it seems right now (I sort of wish I waited a bit). There are some great ones and trust me the price they wrote has lots of negotiation room.

My buddy is a tech and he tells me the only thing to worry about is throttle actuators and ac evaporator. Otherwise very reliable but expensive routine maintenance.
ldinadis is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST