BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #529
kmac1980
Major
27

 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto


Posts: 1,025
iTrader: (1)

saw a nice looking Interlagos e90 with the 18s on the 401 between leslie/yonge last night....love how wide the rear of the e90 looks
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2009, 02:33 PM   #530
STALKER
Brigadier General
82

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON


Posts: 3,652
iTrader: (5)

White e92 on Bloor around 3pm today(Sunday).
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #531
revmmm
Captain
Canada
25

 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Back in town

Hey guys, got back in town last night from Italy (just before the storms). It was a great few weeks, 35 degrees and sunny every day. I must have seen at least 50 Ferraris on the road (not including all the ones at and around the Ferrarri museum in Maranello - some pics included). At the first gas station when we landed there was a group ride (at least 15) that were sitting around and chatting. (see pic). Only saw 2 M3s the entire time, 1 parked in Monaco and 1 passed me as I was pulling into the airport in Rome to leave yesterday.

One of the highlights was driving Stelvio pass on the Italian / Swiss border. It is a fantastic drive, and as I was showing some friends my pics they told me of a top gear eposide where they drive from Stavos to Stelvio. Definitely worth watching.



It was so nice to get home and drive the M3 again as driving a 100 bhp diesel ford station wagon for +2,000 kms really makes you appreciate the joy of our cars!

Pretty busy getting caught up after being gone for so long, but let me know if anyone is getting together and I will see if I can make a token appearance.
Attached Images
      
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #532
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Amazing photographs....I think you really enjoyed yourself.

Lets make it to the 403/dundas timhortons, for all guys here on the westend. How does sunday evening sound?

Glad to have you back revmmm...would like to meet you and hear about italy, last time i went was 1995!



Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
Hey guys, got back in town last night from Italy (just before the storms). It was a great few weeks, 35 degrees and sunny every day. I must have seen at least 50 Ferraris on the road (not including all the ones at and around the Ferrarri museum in Maranello - some pics included). At the first gas station when we landed there was a group ride (at least 15) that were sitting around and chatting. (see pic). Only saw 2 M3s the entire time, 1 parked in Monaco and 1 passed me as I was pulling into the airport in Rome to leave yesterday.

One of the highlights was driving Stelvio pass on the Italian / Swiss border. It is a fantastic drive, and as I was showing some friends my pics they told me of a top gear eposide where they drive from Stavos to Stelvio. Definitely worth watching.



It was so nice to get home and drive the M3 again as driving a 100 bhp diesel ford station wagon for +2,000 kms really makes you appreciate the joy of our cars!

Pretty busy getting caught up after being gone for so long, but let me know if anyone is getting together and I will see if I can make a token appearance.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 06:10 AM   #533
revmmm
Captain
Canada
25

 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Amazing photographs....I think you really enjoyed yourself.

Lets make it to the 403/dundas timhortons, for all guys here on the westend. How does sunday evening sound?

Glad to have you back revmmm...would like to meet you and hear about italy, last time i went was 1995!
Sunday night works for me. I am pretty flexible on time so what works good for everyone else?

The last time I was in Italy was in 1999, so it had been 10 years since I had been there. I did have a blast, I will bring some more pics and fill you in on Sunday.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #534
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
85

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Glad to hear you had a good time in Italy Revmmm. Nice pics - especially of the kids in the matching ferrari shirts.

Not sure at this point about sunday evening, but if I can make it I will.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #535
STALKER
Brigadier General
82

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON


Posts: 3,652
iTrader: (5)

Red e92 M3 in Longos parking lot at York Mills and Leslie.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #536
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
Sunday night works for me. I am pretty flexible on time so what works good for everyone else?


We could do thursday night instead if it works for Jaypod and everyone else. Like around 9ish for thursday nite, at the 403/dundas tims?


what do you think revmmm?


Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
The last time I was in Italy was in 1999, so it had been 10 years since I had been there. I did have a blast, I will bring some more pics and fill you in on Sunday.
I am planning on going next year to europe around the april time, it should be nice at that time in terms of weather.
Gosh some of those pics, beg for the M to be present
I have seen that clip from topgear you posted, that road is just heaven with our Ms going topless around those bends .
Looking forward to the pics on our next meet
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #537
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Glad to hear you had a good time in Italy Revmmm. Nice pics - especially of the kids in the matching ferrari shirts.

Not sure at this point about sunday evening, but if I can make it I will.
How does thursday evening work around 9ish 403.dundas tims work?
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #538
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
85

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
How does thursday evening work around 9ish 403.dundas tims work?
Not sure if that will work for me either - supposed to be golfing late in the day on Thurs and dont know if I have to do the dinner thing after - depending on what time it runs until I might be able to swing by after. Whatever works for everyone is fine by me and if I can make it I will!
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #539
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Not sure if that will work for me either - supposed to be golfing late in the day on Thurs and dont know if I have to do the dinner thing after - depending on what time it runs until I might be able to swing by after. Whatever works for everyone is fine by me and if I can make it I will!
OK sounds good then. Well lets hear from revmmm and the others for thursday nite?
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #540
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
OK sounds good then. Well lets hear from revmmm and the others for thursday nite?
That might work for me as I will be coming back from Kitchener from a friends surprise birthday party.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #541
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
That might work for me as I will be coming back from Kitchener from a friends surprise birthday party.
OK great, what a coincidence I will be coming back from kitchener as well that same night

So lets set it for:
Thursday, August 13th 9:30 at 403/Dundas TimHortons Plaza!

Anyone who is busy can come later on in the night.

Hope to see some of you guys there.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #542
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
OK great, what a coincidence I will be coming back from kitchener as well that same night

So lets set it for:
Thursday, August 13th 9:30 at 403/Dundas TimHortons Plaza!

Anyone who is busy can come later on in the night.

Hope to see some of you guys there.
Yeah its with the Corvette forum guys that I know.Supposed to be there at 6.00PM
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #543
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Yeah its with the Corvette forum guys that I know.Supposed to be there at 6.00PM
Oh ok well 6 is too early for me, I will still be in waterloo, will try to get there latest by 9-9:15. If you are still around I'll see you then.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #544
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Oh ok well 6 is too early for me, I will still be in waterloo, will try to get there latest by 9-9:15. If you are still around I'll see you then.
In Kitchener 6.00PM for the surprise party.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #545
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
In Kitchener 6.00PM for the surprise party.
Oh LOL, nevermind then....Ive had a long day as you can tell

I will see you on thursday nite at 930 then
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #546
revmmm
Captain
Canada
25

 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
I will see you on thursday nite at 930 then
Thursday night at 9:00 - 9:30 works for me at the normal Tims spot at 403 and Dundas. See you guys there.

Jaypod - you might as well stop by on your way home from golf as we are going to be practically in your back yard.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #547
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
85

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Yeah - that should work for me - worst case I can swing by and see if anyone is still around if I run a little late.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #548
bunnn
Colonel
71

 
bunnn's Avatar
 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 2,260
iTrader: (12)

Saw a black e92(i think, passed by too quickly) m3 on moores street, car was parked on someones driveway(house looks baller =D) ..anyways the owner was chatting with someone near the car..
__________________
Cheers
Ben
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #549
4nroots
Subluxator
Canada
42

 
4nroots's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335d, E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto


Posts: 450
iTrader: (0)

Saw a black E93 pulled over by the OPP on the 407 eastbound in brampton/mississauga area. There was also a tow truck there and if I was a betting man, I would say the car was being impounded. Ouch.
__________________
E90 335d LeMans Blue, M-Sport, Exec, Premium, Nav, 260s
E93 M3 Space Grey, Fully loaded
If I lived in Germany, I'd be proud to drive domestic!
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #550
SlammedR8
Brigadier General
Canada
181

 
SlammedR8's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Audi R8 V10 +2013 Audi S4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,936
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to SlammedR8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4nroots View Post
Saw a black E93 pulled over by the OPP on the 407 eastbound in brampton/mississauga area. There was also a tow truck there and if I was a betting man, I would say the car was being impounded. Ouch.
OUCH!

that sucks! 150km/h + :confused

crazy dumb law
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST