BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #485
SlammedR8
Brigadier General
SlammedR8's Avatar
Canada
121
Rep
4,937
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 Audi R8 V10 +2013 Audi S4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to SlammedR8
Quote:
Originally Posted by avbw View Post
They are TE37.
I guess it wasn't LADYM3
__________________
2010 Audi R8 V10 Coupe 6MT-White on Red
GMG Exhaust | H&R Springs | H&R Spacers | Carbonio Intake | UniTronic ECU Upgrade| 15% Tints/50% Windshield|LED License Plate
2013 Range Rover Sport-Black on Black
Stock with 15% Tint & 50% Windshield
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #486
AMOCHOSTO
Major
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.

iTrader: (0)

I was just driving to work this morning and I was bitching to my wife that I hadn't seen an E9x M3 in a week. Ten seconds later an attractive woman in a beautifully shiny Black E92 with FR interior drove past me on Young near front.

Kicked my wife to the curb and tried to chase the beautiful E92/woman combo, but she got away!
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 09:16 AM   #487
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOCHOSTO View Post
I was just driving to work this morning and I was bitching to my wife that I hadn't seen an E9x M3 in a week. Ten seconds later an attractive woman in a beautifully shiny Black E92 with FR interior drove past me on Young near front.

Kicked my wife to the curb and tried to chase the beautiful E92/woman combo, but she got away!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #488
Vise
Captain
Vise's Avatar
Canada
11
Rep
887
Posts

 
Drives: C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2011.75 E90 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOCHOSTO View Post
Kicked my wife to the curb and tried to chase the beautiful E92/woman combo, but she got away!
Nice one!

Been spotting a bunch of M3's lately... most recently an Interlagos Blue E93 with 18s (top down of course) on the northbound DVP at Don Mills yesterday around 5pm, an SSII E92 with 18s on Eastern Ave heading west over the DVP 10mins later, and a black E90 with 19s on the southbound DVP near Don Mills this morning around 9:15.
__________________
Current: 2013 Mercedes C63 AMG Sedan Magnetite Black / designo Porcelain/Black Leather
RIP: 2011 BMW M3 Sedan Alpine White / Fox Red Novillo Leather
Past: 2008 BMW M3 Sedan Melbourne Red / Black Novillo Leather
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #489
AMOCHOSTO
Major
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vise View Post
Nice one!

Been spotting a bunch of M3's lately... most recently an Interlagos Blue E93 with 18s (top down of course) on the northbound DVP at Don Mills yesterday around 5pm, an SSII E92 with 18s on Eastern Ave heading west over the DVP 10mins later, and a black E90 with 19s on the southbound DVP near Don Mills this morning around 9:15.
That black E90 could be my brother's next door neighbor!
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #490
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOCHOSTO View Post
I was just driving to work this morning and I was bitching to my wife that I hadn't seen an E9x M3 in a week. Ten seconds later an attractive woman in a beautifully shiny Black E92 with FR interior drove past me on Young near front.

Kicked my wife to the curb and tried to chase the beautiful E92/woman combo, but she got away!
That could be my future ex-wife
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #491
m3tor
Private First Class
m3tor's Avatar
Canada
3
Rep
168
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Spotted a black E93 - going north on Bayview @ Pottery Road between 4 & 5pm today. Black kidneys...not sure what other mods (rims?) as just saw it at last second and didn't have a chance to return the thumbs up until it was too late
__________________
2015 F82 M4, Alpine White / Black
2012 E92 M3 ZCP, Alpine White / Black, M-DCT - RIP
2008 E92 M3 Silverstone / Black, 6 speed, ZCP wheels, Dinan exhaust, software, airbox & Stage 1 suspension - SOLD
2002 E46 M3 Carbon Black / Imola Red, 6 speed, 19s - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #492
darkseid2k
Private First Class
Canada
3
Rep
148
Posts

 
Drives: '10 E71, '11 E92
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
Found a black on black E93 with OEM 19" parked in front of me on Yonge / Finch today after lunch. Looks pretty much stock - haven't seen much recently so it was surprising to see one parked in front of me.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #493
kmac1980
Major
16
Rep
1,025
Posts

 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkseid2k View Post
Found a black on black E93 with OEM 19" parked in front of me on Yonge / Finch today after lunch. Looks pretty much stock - haven't seen much recently so it was surprising to see one parked in front of me.
That was me, getting lunch with a client at Mezza Notte! Yup totally stock except tint, but i'll probably spring for that AA exhaust.

Your E90 looked great, nice front lip! You recommend the exhaust?
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #494
darkseid2k
Private First Class
Canada
3
Rep
148
Posts

 
Drives: '10 E71, '11 E92
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
AA Exhaust

Excellent - good to know it's a fellow member on the board. I was waiting around hoping to see you, maybe next time!

Thanks for the compliments - the AA exhaust is a great addon - sounds pretty exotic and is one of the more reputable ones in the community. Let me know if you want to hear it (albeit I have the x-pipe as well). It's not in great shape now - recently tracked it so it's a tad abused as is. Will fix that with a detail next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
That was me, getting lunch with a client at Mezza Notte! Yup totally stock except tint, but i'll probably spring for that AA exhaust.

Your E90 looked great, nice front lip! You recommend the exhaust?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2009, 02:03 AM   #495
Soni
Major General
Soni's Avatar
Canada
99
Rep
8,377
Posts

 
Drives: Just a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: CANADA eh!

iTrader: (35)

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [4.50]
spotted Al at Yonge and Dundas around 1:00pm
Name:  IMG_0506.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  243.9 KB
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #496
ALM3
Private First Class
Canada
2
Rep
170
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Yep that was me crawling down Yonge. It is so GREAT to have the car back. You should have yelled. Hope to see you again.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2009, 10:33 AM   #497
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALM3 View Post
Yep that was me crawling down Yonge. It is so GREAT to have the car back. You should have yelled. Hope to see you again.
Cruising Church St again?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #498
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 vert's Avatar
United Kingdom
22
Rep
1,793
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Cruising Church St again?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 05:39 AM   #499
revmmm
Captain
revmmm's Avatar
Canada
17
Rep
835
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALM3 View Post
Yep that was me crawling down Yonge. It is so GREAT to have the car back.
Al - great to see you have the car back. Looks nice and clean.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 08:25 AM   #500
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
Al - great to see you have the car back. Looks nice and clean.
I thought maybe you moved out of the country - we were going to start a where's revmmm? thread

I assume you were on your trip? How was it?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 08:31 AM   #501
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
I thought maybe you moved out of the country - we were going to start a where's revmmm? thread

I assume you were on your trip? How was it?
Ron Who
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #502
revmmm
Captain
revmmm's Avatar
Canada
17
Rep
835
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
I thought maybe you moved out of the country - we were going to start a where's revmmm? thread

I assume you were on your trip? How was it?
I actually leave for Italy on Friday. Last few weeks have been busy at work and had a few family things to take care of so that is why I have been MIA. Probably won't hear from me much while I am in Italy unless I start going through M withdrawal (I rented a ford wagon over there) and start stalking the threads for my fix.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #503
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
I actually leave for Italy on Friday. Last few weeks have been busy at work and had a few family things to take care of so that is why I have been MIA. Probably won't hear from me much while I am in Italy unless I start going through M withdrawal (I rented a ford wagon over there) and start stalking the threads for my fix.
Have a great trip - where abouts in Italy are you going? (ford wagon - ouch!)

You missed a great track day - you will have to try to catch the next one in august.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #504
revmmm
Captain
revmmm's Avatar
Canada
17
Rep
835
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Have a great trip - where abouts in Italy are you going? (ford wagon - ouch!)

You missed a great track day - you will have to try to catch the next one in august.
We are doing 4 days outside of Verona (day trip to Venice and Stelvio Pass - see picture), 3 days on Riveria about 1 hour east of Monaco, and 1 week in Tuscany.

We are not back until mid-August, so looks like I am going to miss the August track day as well, as I am already jammed that week with work --- the joys of coming back from vacation. I appreciate the videos though, I really do need to make it out. You guys will be on the big track and I will be in the novice group getting lapped.

As far as the ford wagon goes, I needed something to haul around the kids and a few weeks luggage, so I took the Mondeo wagon. It will do the trick, but I will be missing the M in the mountains.
Attached Images
   
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #505
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
We are doing 4 days outside of Verona (day trip to Venice and Stelvio Pass - see picture), 3 days on Riveria about 1 hour east of Monaco, and 1 week in Tuscany.

We are not back until mid-August, so looks like I am going to miss the August track day as well, as I am already jammed that week with work --- the joys of coming back from vacation. I appreciate the videos though, I really do need to make it out. You guys will be on the big track and I will be in the novice group getting lapped.

As far as the ford wagon goes, I needed something to haul around the kids and a few weeks luggage, so I took the Mondeo wagon. It will do the trick, but I will be missing the M in the mountains.

Nice! Have a great trip - Italy is one of my favourite places to visit - All of those places are amazing!! Havent done Stelvio Pass (yet) but have heard about it - looks awesome - would be cool to have the M for that but I am sure the Mondeo will do just fine!

Dont be so hard on yourself - the only reason we will be lapping you is becuase you drive a vert! j/k!

We will have to do a meet or maybe F1 at wegs when you are back in town - take tons of pics!
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #506
AMOCHOSTO
Major
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.

iTrader: (0)

There have been a SSII E92 and a SG E93 parked in the parking garage in my office building for several months to a year. This afternoon I was checking out a nice Silver Boxter with red interior when I noticed I was walking towards a JzB E90!

Damn that's a nice colour up close the subtle blue sheen is a knockout!

Couple of weeks and there'll be a 4th M3 there!
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST