BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-27-2008, 10:04 AM   #23
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
They are not good enough to say that they will ROCK PSU, sorry.
Who's they? OSU or Mich. St.?
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #24
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Slow/Fat
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 517
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Who's they? OSU or Mich. St.?
Mich st...
xxForgedxx is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #25
Couch
Colonel
 
Couch's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston

Posts: 2,903
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^ How much $ do you want to put on that prediction?


Texas vs Penn State.................
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
i'm so sick of the big 10 sneaking into the national championship. that is some weak sauce football in that conference. if you need references, look what ohio state has done the past 2 years...got all the way there to get pwned by a team from a non-weak sauce conference. if texas plays PSU in the title game, it will more than likely be another reinforcement to the big 10 sucks argument.
They were talking on the radio Friday about the Championship predictions. They said basically that Texas and Bama deserve to go and it would be a game to watch. Especially if each remains undefeated or even if one or the other lose one game.

Then they said if either team were to go and played PSU that PSU would basically get murdered.

I do love college football. It's exciting.
Couch is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #26
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
They were talking on the radio Friday about the Championship predictions. They said basically that Texas and Bama deserve to go and it would be a game to watch. Especially if each remains undefeated or even if one or the other lose one game.

Then they said if either team were to go and played PSU that PSU would basically get murdered.
texas and bama both deserve to go, provided that they win out, which i think both can. i'd like to see a texas v usc rematch, and i'd love to see texas shut them down again, but i don't think that'll happen if PSU, texas, and bama stay undefeated. PSU shouldn't get a pass to the national championship if they remain undefeated based on the fact that they don't really play any quality opponents and the big 10 has get their ass handed to them 2 years in a row by the SEC. but we shall see...bama has a big test coming up from LSU in a couple weeks, but judging by the way lsu is playing, i think they'll take care of business there...not to mention one my most anticipated match ups between texas tech and texas. if texas can beat tech, i'm going to go out on a limb and say they can finish out the rest of the season unbeaten easily.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 01:24 PM   #27
Zephyr15
Second Lieutenant
 
Zephyr15's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 e90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 296
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Eh, not really. He's young and inexperienced and is expected to make mistakes. His fumble handed over the game in a huge momentum shift. Pryor was doing just as well as your big shot cry baby of a QB before he was taken out, which speaks fairly highly of Pryor also due to his lack experience. Penn St. was just about the be taken out, but that's college football. Anything can happen.

Although a lot of teams should be very afraid of what Pryor should be capable of doing being a possible 4 year starter(if he stays all 4) on a team like OSU that always rakes in fresh hot talent. OSU will be back in a National Title game before Pryor heads to the NFL.

And you scored 16 which doesn't help that average. Mich St. is a good team. They shouldn't be taken lightly.

Besides the fact that you Penn St. fans need to get off your high horse. You've been mediocre at best the past 5+ years. 1 good season won't wash your underachieving stink away.
You mean Daryll Clark is an intense competitor who had a concussion but stayed in for two more series until the medical staff pulled him against his wishes? He was fired up because he wanted to be in the game. He did the same thing when he threw a meaningless pick late in the Wisky game because he cares. Clark is a consumate team player who wants to be in there fighting all the time. You obviously don't even know his name, let alone anything about him, but by all means keep disparaging him.

And the PSU fans are on a "high horse" comment? Good one. Granted, xxForgedxx is acting a little loony, but take your team's loss like a man and drop the whining.
__________________
'07 e90 335i: Monaco/Lemon ZSP ZPP ZCW (gone)
'02 e46 325ci: BSM/Black ZSP ZPP 5MT
Zephyr15 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #28
Zephyr15
Second Lieutenant
 
Zephyr15's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 e90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 296
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
i'm so sick of the big 10 sneaking into the national championship. that is some weak sauce football in that conference. if you need references, look what ohio state has done the past 2 years...got all the way there to get pwned by a team from a non-weak sauce conference. if texas plays PSU in the title game, it will more than likely be another reinforcement to the big 10 sucks argument.


did i lie? face it, there are only 2 marginally good teams in the big 10: ohio state and penn state. if either of them were to play a quality opponent from the SEC or big 12, big 10 would get owned. i mean, look how bad USC trounced OSU! you can't honestly say that penn state is better than alabama or texas, can you? both texas and bama have played multiple quality opponents, especially bama in the SEC.
1. What happened to OSU in other years means nothing about this year, let alone PSU this year. Why don't you check out PSU's bowl winning percentage under Joe Paterno. Penn State has a history of beating teams from "non-weak sauce conference[s]" when everyone says they don't have a shot. But why consider that history when it doesn't help your argument, right?

2. I mean, look at how bad PSU trounced Oregon State who beat USC!!! The transitive property doesn't work in college football. It's pointless. Stop relying on the same baseless "logic" that all the morons on TV use.

3. Frankly, no one is immune from criticism. The simple fact is that the Big10 is getting piled on because it is a little down this year and everyone hates OSU because of the last couple years. Of the current undefeated teams Texas has looked the best, but their OOC schedule is just as weak as everyone elses, the Big12 defenses they're facing aren't very good and they only won by 4 at home this week. With all due respect to Phil G, Alabama has beat 1 good team this year in Georgia, is also in bed with a weak OOC schedule, and was in danger of losing to Kentucky and Ole Miss and beat Tulane by only 14 (all at home). In fairness, Penn State has a weak OOC schedule too and the Big10 is down, which are valid points. In any event, I don't care who is better now because it's irrelevant. I do know you're foolish for thinking PSU doesn't belong on the same field as teams like Texas or Alabama (research assignment: 1987 Fiesta Bowl). All I care about is that PSU wins out. If they do that they have a great shot of being in the title game.
__________________
'07 e90 335i: Monaco/Lemon ZSP ZPP ZCW (gone)
'02 e46 325ci: BSM/Black ZSP ZPP 5MT
Zephyr15 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 01:47 PM   #29
Zephyr15
Second Lieutenant
 
Zephyr15's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 e90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 296
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
LOL

They were talking on the radio Friday about the Championship predictions. They said basically that Texas and Bama deserve to go and it would be a game to watch. Especially if each remains undefeated or even if one or the other lose one game.

Then they said if either team were to go and played PSU that PSU would basically get murdered.

I do love college football. It's exciting.
If Texas and Bama go undefeated they would certainly deserve to go, but the "murdered" sounds an awful lot like what Texas people were saying before the 1997 Fiesta Bowl.
__________________
'07 e90 335i: Monaco/Lemon ZSP ZPP ZCW (gone)
'02 e46 325ci: BSM/Black ZSP ZPP 5MT
Zephyr15 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #30
AU335
Colonel
 
AU335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 e92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Southeast

Posts: 2,332
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to AU335 Send a message via MSN to AU335
WAR Eagle.....wait...we suck this year..Damnit!! well maybe next year.

PS: The Iron bowl against Bama is always a close, tough fought game no matter the rankings of auburn or bama. Hopefully we can keep it tight, but Bama is damn good this year.
AU335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 03:18 PM   #31
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr15 View Post
1. What happened to OSU in other years means nothing about this year, let alone PSU this year. Why don't you check out PSU's bowl winning percentage under Joe Paterno. Penn State has a history of beating teams from "non-weak sauce conference[s]" when everyone says they don't have a shot. But why consider that history when it doesn't help your argument, right?

2. I mean, look at how bad PSU trounced Oregon State who beat USC!!! The transitive property doesn't work in college football. It's pointless. Stop relying on the same baseless "logic" that all the morons on TV use.

3. Frankly, no one is immune from criticism. The simple fact is that the Big10 is getting piled on because it is a little down this year and everyone hates OSU because of the last couple years. Of the current undefeated teams Texas has looked the best, but their OOC schedule is just as weak as everyone elses, the Big12 defenses they're facing aren't very good and they only won by 4 at home this week. With all due respect to Phil G, Alabama has beat 1 good team this year in Georgia, is also in bed with a weak OOC schedule, and was in danger of losing to Kentucky and Ole Miss and beat Tulane by only 14 (all at home). In fairness, Penn State has a weak OOC schedule too and the Big10 is down, which are valid points. In any event, I don't care who is better now because it's irrelevant. I do know you're foolish for thinking PSU doesn't belong on the same field as teams like Texas or Alabama (research assignment: 1987 Fiesta Bowl). All I care about is that PSU wins out. If they do that they have a great shot of being in the title game.
1. what has happened to OSU the past couple years is a direct reflection on the big 10 and all the teams in it. furthermore proof that PSU isn't ready for the big game lies in PSU just barely squeaking a win out over a highly overrated OSU, in one of the most boring games in college football history.

2. i'm not using "baseless" knowledge, i'm using common sense. oregon state sucks as much as the next sub .500 team. usc had a bad game, never got in rhythm, and lost. it happens to every team occasionally. but what do you think would happen if USC played PSU today? i have a pretty good idea....

3. why are you bringing up a game that happened 21 years ago? i'm talking recent history. PSU doesn't deserve to play for a title because of the following 'smack in the forehead' arguments: 1. strength of schedule isn't there. they don't play any teams that any third person would consider good teams. 2. big 10's recent performances in bcs bowl games. most people like to watch exciting games. 3. on paper, there are much more deserving teams...which i guess is that damned strength of schedule thing. simple enough. and one quick thing about OOC play, who cares...most big football schools in div 1-A play weaker teams from weaker conferences. we might as well call it preseason.

just open your eyes and admit to me that the big 10 sucks. it's not a miracle that penn state is undefeated, they play NO ONE. transplant any of those teams and place them in the SEC and watch what happens...probably well below .500. and why are you bringing stuff up that happened decades ago? we're talking about recent history, and the recent trend is that the big 10 sucks. and yes, it is weak sauce. sorry you disagree, but i'm pretty sure the third party would agree with me. just because penn state beat ohio state doesn't anoint them as contenders for the title. hypothetically, if a conference USA team was undefeated against 1 ranked OOC team and undefeated in a conference that only has one other ranked team, you wouldn't vet them for a title shot, would you? you wouldn't because we all know conf usa sucks! i'm not downing you for being a homer, i just think you're failing to see the big picture this year.

the bcs is really fucked up and broken, strength of schedule should be weighed more than it is. moreover, i believe there should be a playoff system. if that system was in place, there is not a single big 10 team this year that would make it out of the second round, let alone the first! i'm sure you categorically disagree with me, but my crystal ball says i'm right.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #32
Phil G
Dominator of Deep South curvy roads
 
Phil G's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 297
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU335 View Post
PS: The Iron bowl against Bama is always a close, tough fought game no matter the rankings of auburn or bama.
+1

Even though this year I'd LOVE to just think that rankings will matter in this game, as a lifelong resident of the state of Alabama I know how this game works with the intensity of the rivalry. Think 2004 when Auburn finished 13-0 with a Sugar Bowl win and Bama 6-6......Bama was leading in halftime and still only lost by 8 points. Unlike many Bama and Auburn fans alike, I'm not writing this game off as an automatic win for Bama. I think we have the advantage, but you just never know. Because of the intensity of the TN game, I'm surprised that game wasn't closer, especially in Knoxville with over 100,000 screamin Vols fans!

Yes, I know we've got a tough road ahead of us (mainly LSU, Auburn, and SEC championship), but our offensive fundamentals have been greatly improving and the attitude of the team is increasingly focused with each game. It won't be easy, but I think we've got a pretty good shot!
__________________
'07 335i coupe - Space Grey/Black Dakota/Dark Burl - 6MT/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/Heated Seats. ED'd in Munich

Mods: Koni Sport shocks/struts, Cool Carbon street/track pads, R1Concepts Premium rotors, E46 ZHP shift knob.
Phil G is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #33
nittany
shortstop
 
nittany's Avatar
 
Drives: B8 S4 (APR Stg 1)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seattle

Posts: 126
iTrader: (11)

2001 alum here...

GO PENN STATE!!!
nittany is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #34
Couch
Colonel
 
Couch's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston

Posts: 2,903
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr15 View Post
If Texas and Bama go undefeated they would certainly deserve to go, but the "murdered" sounds an awful lot like what Texas people were saying before the 1997 Fiesta Bowl.


Didn't care much for football back in '97 so it's whatever.

Plus it's all in good fun for me.

I'm just glad there's no talk about USC this year. Most overrated, overhyped team ever.
Couch is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2008, 02:05 PM   #35
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBMWE46M3 View Post
texas tec is gunn beat texas...."all my ex's live in texas, thats why i moved to indiana"
Opening line.
Texas by 5.
Today Texas by 6.

Looks like people betting money and professional odds makers are disagreeing with you.

I could care less but...Texas 34 Tech 24.

Just don't tell me to DIE and that I SPEAK THE WORDS OF THE DEVIL.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #36
Couch
Colonel
 
Couch's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston

Posts: 2,903
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
IMO, Tech is a good team, but overall they're overrated.

Crabtree is one of their only players that I feel is truly all they say he is. Harrell, imo is too stiff and can't/doesn't move at all.

I can't think of his name, but the one nick named "Mankind" is a great player too.

Other than that I just think overall Texas will win. I'll say 35-21 Final, Texas being the victor.
Couch is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2008, 10:00 PM   #37
Zephyr15
Second Lieutenant
 
Zephyr15's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 e90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 296
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
1. what has happened to OSU the past couple years is a direct reflection on the big 10 and all the teams in it. furthermore proof that PSU isn't ready for the big game lies in PSU just barely squeaking a win out over a highly overrated OSU, in one of the most boring games in college football history.

2. i'm not using "baseless" knowledge, i'm using common sense. oregon state sucks as much as the next sub .500 team. usc had a bad game, never got in rhythm, and lost. it happens to every team occasionally. but what do you think would happen if USC played PSU today? i have a pretty good idea....

3. why are you bringing up a game that happened 21 years ago? i'm talking recent history. PSU doesn't deserve to play for a title because of the following 'smack in the forehead' arguments: 1. strength of schedule isn't there. they don't play any teams that any third person would consider good teams. 2. big 10's recent performances in bcs bowl games. most people like to watch exciting games. 3. on paper, there are much more deserving teams...which i guess is that damned strength of schedule thing. simple enough. and one quick thing about OOC play, who cares...most big football schools in div 1-A play weaker teams from weaker conferences. we might as well call it preseason.

just open your eyes and admit to me that the big 10 sucks. it's not a miracle that penn state is undefeated, they play NO ONE. transplant any of those teams and place them in the SEC and watch what happens...probably well below .500. and why are you bringing stuff up that happened decades ago? we're talking about recent history, and the recent trend is that the big 10 sucks. and yes, it is weak sauce. sorry you disagree, but i'm pretty sure the third party would agree with me. just because penn state beat ohio state doesn't anoint them as contenders for the title. hypothetically, if a conference USA team was undefeated against 1 ranked OOC team and undefeated in a conference that only has one other ranked team, you wouldn't vet them for a title shot, would you? you wouldn't because we all know conf usa sucks! i'm not downing you for being a homer, i just think you're failing to see the big picture this year.

the bcs is really fucked up and broken, strength of schedule should be weighed more than it is. moreover, i believe there should be a playoff system. if that system was in place, there is not a single big 10 team this year that would make it out of the second round, let alone the first! i'm sure you categorically disagree with me, but my crystal ball says i'm right.
You need to read what I'm writing. I said the Big10 is slightly down twice in my prior post. You can spew all the anti-Big10 rhetoric in the universe to me and I really don't care. What has the Big10 ever done for Penn State football? Not much.

All I care about is my alma mater, Penn State. If all you can throw out there is a "guilt by association" argument against PSU then I know the team is doing just fine. If and when you want to break down actual match ups and on the field performance then we might have something to talk about.
__________________
'07 e90 335i: Monaco/Lemon ZSP ZPP ZCW (gone)
'02 e46 325ci: BSM/Black ZSP ZPP 5MT
Zephyr15 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2008, 07:45 AM   #38
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

I grew up liking PSU because of Joe Pa. Class act!
__________________
Crazy Diamond
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #39
Couch
Colonel
 
Couch's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston

Posts: 2,903
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
I'm changing my score prediction. I forgot they're playing in Lubbock. This time of year can get pretty windy and cold.

Texas 31 TxTech 28
Couch is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #40
RBBMWE46M3
blaupunkt
 
RBBMWE46M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spman montego
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: THE REGION

Posts: 525
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 x5  [0.00]
1972 R75/5  [0.00]
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBMWE46M3 View Post
texas tec is gunn beat texas...."all my ex's live in texas, thats why i moved to indiana"

I told ya...
__________________
BMW ENGINEERS
RBBMWE46M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2008, 08:09 PM   #41
RBBMWE46M3
blaupunkt
 
RBBMWE46M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spman montego
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: THE REGION

Posts: 525
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 x5  [0.00]
1972 R75/5  [0.00]
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Opening line.
Texas by 5.
Today Texas by 6.

Looks like people betting money and professional odds makers are disagreeing with you.

I could care less but...Texas 34 Tech 24.

Just don't tell me to DIE and that I SPEAK THE WORDS OF THE DEVIL.
hahahahhahha.... what dumb asses the odds makers and the professionals are...dissagree with me now bitch!!!! I just made 2500 bucks off the pros and odds makers...ahhahahhaha
__________________
BMW ENGINEERS
RBBMWE46M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #42
RBBMWE46M3
blaupunkt
 
RBBMWE46M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spman montego
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: THE REGION

Posts: 525
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 x5  [0.00]
1972 R75/5  [0.00]
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
i'm so sick of the big 10 sneaking into the national championship. that is some weak sauce football in that conference. if you need references, look what ohio state has done the past 2 years...got all the way there to get pwned by a team from a non-weak sauce conference. if texas plays PSU in the title game, it will more than likely be another reinforcement to the big 10 sucks argument.
__________________
BMW ENGINEERS
RBBMWE46M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #43
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Slow/Fat
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 517
iTrader: (1)

Hahah Texas won't be playing us
xxForgedxx is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2008, 09:35 PM   #44
Zephyr15
Second Lieutenant
 
Zephyr15's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 e90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 296
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBMWE46M3 View Post
hahahahhahha.... what dumb asses the odds makers and the professionals are...dissagree with me now bitch!!!! I just made 2500 bucks off the pros and odds makers...ahhahahhaha
Don't forget to thank the Texas safety who dropped the easiest interception he'll see all year on the second-to-last play.

I was rooting for Texas Tech and am happy with the result, but they were very lucky to get the win (and not just because of that one play).
__________________
'07 e90 335i: Monaco/Lemon ZSP ZPP ZCW (gone)
'02 e46 325ci: BSM/Black ZSP ZPP 5MT
Zephyr15 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST