BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

Racewerkz Engineering

10-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #23
nd54
Captain

Drives: RDSport RS 46

My thoughts on the vert aside, rea1000 comes across as being a giant douchebag. I vote to close this thread.
nd54 is offline   United_States
      10-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #24
serven7
Second Lieutenant

Drives: RS 46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
I would like someone out there put there coupe up against JMD097's vert, no takers?
ok, Im game

This thread is so funny, keep posting fellas
      10-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #25
JMD0977
Captain

Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by serven7 View Post
ok, Im game
Nice, I do want to run against RdSport stroked coupe, since I had the only vert and M-DCT in the group. E92 R46 6 MT Vs E93 M-DCT R46 should be interesting, though you should get me by a bit.
Serven7 ,dont go now lose 200 lbs more or something cuz then Im fucked
      10-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #26
watrob
Major

Drives: MY2013 X5M 50d - White

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd54 View Post
My thoughts on the vert aside, rea1000 comes across as being a giant douchebag. I vote to close this thread.
That well might be, but from his first thread you did not know that and he asked a start forward question.

"How do I make my vert faster"

Well punk make my day, what we have here is a JMD 097, which would clearly blow you away, is it 1 or 2 seconds, because I gota know, well punk

X5 M50d White, 20"rims, Adaptive Drive, HUD, Xenon Adapt Lights, Rear/Side Camera, Sunroof, Auto Tailgate, Comfort Access, Active Perforated Ventilated Comfort Seats, M Paddle Shift, Active Crus, Stop/Go, Proff Nav + TV, DAB, 16 Spk Ind HiFi, USB, Internet, Apps, 4 Zone Air, Towbar 20% Tint, 5mm Castor Bushes, Yellow Calipers, Ceramic Pads
watrob is offline   Australia
      10-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #27
nd54
Captain

^ Are you serious? Sure from his first post I didn't know he was a douche so I didn't say anything. From all the rest it's pretty obvious, so I did.
Also, I was the first to do the RDSport stroker kit, so who's the punk now? I didn't even say anything bad about the vert so no need to take offense, plus it is a bit ridiculous for you to even try and compare a stroker vert with what you thought was a stock coupe.
      10-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #28
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member

Drives: E92 M3

the E93 M3 Vert is a great car. I would drive one if you gave it to me. Personally, i went with an E92 with a sunroof so i could feel like an enthusiast but not lose out on the sky.

Also, there was no carbon tops on the lot...

watrob, it's not about the vert. i don't think all hardtop convertible drivers don't care about performance. I think this particular individual does not deserve knowledgeable members to hop-skip-and-jump for him when he asks for beginner information widely available in stickys alone.

And if that race goes down, somebody bring a video camera...
ScottyGams is offline   United_States
      10-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #29
watrob
Major

Quote:
^ Are you serious? Sure from his first post I didn't know he was a douche so I didn't say anything. From all the rest it's pretty obvious, so I did.
Also, I was the first to do the RDSport stroker kit, so who's the punk now? I didn't even say anything bad about the vert so no need to take offense, plus it is a bit ridiculous for you to even try and compare a stroker vert with what you thought was a stock coupe.
Hang on, as I understand it by your thread your car is not even finished, if I am wrong I apologise but that makes my FJ40 faster than your M3. Your counting your apples before you have picked them.

And I don't take offense, and I was putting a stroker vert against a stroker coupe, vert has 535 and the coupe 520hp (in bits)

So people in glass houses should'nt throw stones or is it that it takes one douchebag to know another douchebag, if you cannot stand the heat get away from the fire or don't dish it out if you cannot handle it when its put back at you, Johnny Appleseed.
Attached Images

X5 M50d White, 20"rims, Adaptive Drive, HUD, Xenon Adapt Lights, Rear/Side Camera, Sunroof, Auto Tailgate, Comfort Access, Active Perforated Ventilated Comfort Seats, M Paddle Shift, Active Crus, Stop/Go, Proff Nav + TV, DAB, 16 Spk Ind HiFi, USB, Internet, Apps, 4 Zone Air, Towbar 20% Tint, 5mm Castor Bushes, Yellow Calipers, Ceramic Pads
      10-16-2008, 11:18 PM   #30
nd54
Captain

I didn't want to say this but you're a complete moron. Both cars are getting the same stroker kit from RDSport, neither of the cars are done but mine will be the first. It's not 535hp vs. 520hp, both are estimates, no one knows what the final numbers will be but it's THE SAME GODDAMN MOTOR. Also, even if there was a 15hp difference which there probably won't be, that isn't enough to overcome the weight of the convertible. Quit being a dumbass and starting arguments for no reason.

Quote:
Hang on, as I understand it by your thread your car is not even finished, if I am wrong I apologise but that makes my FJ40 faster than your M3. Your counting your apples before you have picked them.

And I don't take offense, and I was putting a stroker vert against a stroker coupe, vert has 535 and the coupe 520hp (in bits)

So people in glass houses should'nt throw stones or is it that it takes one douchebag to know another douchebag, if you cannot stand the heat get away from the fire or don't dish it out if you cannot handle it when its put back at you, Johnny Appleseed.
      10-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #31
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member

hahaha, when did this turn into a coupe vs convertible thread!

it sounds like some people are justifying their existence.

watrob, it does seem a bit like your trying to start a fight as opposed to friendly rivalry. you do sound like a dummy with your staunch defense of the vert. I don't think any of the people teasing in this thread, nd54 nor I hate the convertible. This is completely not necessary.

take solace in the fact that you BOTH would beat the crap out of me!
      10-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #32
watrob
Major

Quote:
I didn't want to say this but you're a complete moron. Both cars are getting the same stroker kit from RDSport, neither of the cars are done but mine will be the first. It's not 535hp vs. 520hp, both are estimates, no one knows what the final numbers will be but it's THE SAME GODDAMN MOTOR. Also, even if there was a 15hp difference which there probably won't be, that isn't enough to overcome the weight of the convertible. Quit being a dumbass and starting arguments for no reason.
If you don't want to say something then don't say it, don't call me a mooron because you don't know me. I said if was wrong I apologise but it seems your not man enough too.

And it seems, like you said from your other threads the you gathered he was a douchebag, sorry a gaint douchebag, ain't you a great judge of character and a collector of information, with statements like, dumbass, mooron and I had my car in there first.

My haven't we had a sheltered life, haven't seen many Clint Eastwood movies have we, well Punk.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

10-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #33
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member

Quote:
What we have here is a failure to communicate.
ok, that made me chuckle...

I am diggin' the random movie references. This entire thread is so utterly stupid.

On that note, hopefully this retarded thread can die now...
      10-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #34
watrob
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyGams View Post
hahaha, when did this turn into a coupe vs convertible thread!

it sounds like some people are justifying their existence.

watrob, it does seem a bit like your trying to start a fight as opposed to friendly rivalry. you do sound like a dummy with your staunch defense of the vert. I don't think any of the people teasing in this thread, nd54 nor I hate the convertible. This is completely not necessary.

take solace in the fact that you BOTH would beat the crap out of me!
It boils down to that one should be careful when making statements, but there is no need to call a person a giant douchebag, mooron, dumbass and in your case you sound like a dummy. I might well be and thus take offence, but then again I never said I was smart.

But how does one, sound like a dummy because of staunch defense of the vert. Are you saying that a vert that has been heaverly modded cannot beat a coupe, now is that not a dumb statement? Do you get the difference, a dumb statement against a dumb person, so I assume that is what you meant to say.

I have a mate that has a little suzuki car (and has a suzuki motor in it, modified) that is 20 years old and out drags 430 Ferrari, fact.

And as far as friendly rivalry, I did'nt start the cat calling, but mine is friendly rivalry and look forward to the video of the vert & coupe.

10-17-2008, 11:25 AM   #35
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member

nevermind, it looks like you are reading the parts of this thread you want to, and ignoring the parts where I say the vert is a fine car.

a civic could beat an M3 coupe if price is no object. Your logic is flawed, and you seem to be defending a fortress no one is attacking. That is where my comments come from.
      10-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #36
rob612
Second Lieutenant

Drives: e92 - m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea1000 View Post
How can i make my 2008 m3 faster?
press the gas peddle harder
rob612 is offline   United_States
      10-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #37
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
You must work for AIG... Good luck.

i used my golden parachute money. honestly, the BMW Center Employee Discount has been good to me.
      10-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #38
serven7
Second Lieutenant

Drives: RS 46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD0977 View Post
Nice, I do want to run against RdSport stroked coupe, since I had the only vert and M-DCT in the group. E92 R46 6 MT Vs E93 M-DCT R46 should be interesting, though you should get me by a bit.
Serven7 ,dont go now lose 200 lbs more or something cuz then Im fucked
It should be interesting
      10-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #39
flyinggonzo
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan

I trying to find good advice and all I think about when I read this thread are little kids bitch slapping each other.
      10-21-2008, 12:29 AM   #40
rea1000

Drives: 2008 e93

Thanks guys! Active Autowerks it is.. I live 15 mins from there. SWEET!!!!!!
      10-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #41
PLAYON
Major

Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
this thread had me laughing