BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
106
Rep
517
Posts

 
Drives: Slow/Fat
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

How do you watch a chick flick without seeming gay?

The girl wants to watch a chick flick right? You don't BUT! There is a way. The only way. Written by me



Girl: Aww come over we can watch the notebook we can snuggle
Me: Ok (snuggle is code for put it in my ass)
Girl: Yayyy
Me: Knock Knock
Girl: *answers door in short shorts, no bra and a tank top* Hayyyyy
Me: *walks in*

5 minutes later...

Girl: whips out the notebook dvd, puts in dvd player
Me: sits on the couch
Girl: gets close *movies playing*
Me: get on the floe betch
Girl: ok master
Me: *notebook is playing*
Girl: yes master
Me: get necked betch
Girl: YES YES OMG YES I WANT IT
Me: I know you do betch
Girl: PITMB!!!
Me: *insert here sound*
Girl: OW OW OWWWWW YEEEE HAWWWW (not really that would be weird)
Me: smack sound smack sound
Girl: Harder, aww I love this movie *shes facing the tv
Me: *I'm facing it too* WHAP WHAP WHAP *sound of hardcore PIITB*

And THAT my friend is how you watch a chick flick while maintaining everything that is straight about you
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
SpecC's Avatar
170
Rep
15,442
Posts

 
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Francisco and Davis

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to SpecC
lolwut
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #3
Spool
******
Spool's Avatar
Vietnam
177
Rep
6,164
Posts

 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (24)

You seem insecure
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
106
Rep
517
Posts

 
Drives: Slow/Fat
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

wut?

Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
GME92
BMW Newbie
GME92's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
421
Posts

 
Drives: 08 AW 335i E92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Yahoo to GME92
ummm...that was "gay"
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
solefald
Nigerian Prince
solefald's Avatar
Vatican City State
71
Rep
2,171
Posts

 
Drives: '11 F25
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
You seem insecure
and very very gay... i mean who would watch that shit??? lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
54
Rep
337
Posts

 
Drives: gti
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ny,ny

iTrader: (0)

have sex with the girl during the movie and leave...
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #8
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
106
Rep
517
Posts

 
Drives: Slow/Fat
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

Dude it never happened, I just thought up how you could do it and do it
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #9
Blake
Banned
No_Country
179
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

tough crowd tonight
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #10
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
54
Rep
337
Posts

 
Drives: gti
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ny,ny

iTrader: (0)

pics or video or ban...
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #11
T i h o r
n00b
T i h o r's Avatar
Canada
25
Rep
1,986
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to T i h o r
I call BS. It was your copy of the notebook, wasn't it!
__________________
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
For Sale:
**GARAGE SALE** BLIZZAKS / POTENZAS

PM Me!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #12
kevinbahnz
Lieutenant
kevinbahnz's Avatar
25
Rep
519
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ma-NC

iTrader: (1)

that is still gay because you're still facing the tv and everytime you PITB you have a mental image of the heart throb on tv. lolz That would be really gay.
__________________
<img src=http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z164/kevinbahnz/08-23-2008030.jpg border=0 alt= />
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
Rick
Stackin' Chips
Rick's Avatar
No_Country
23
Rep
607
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Santa Monica, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
The girl wants to watch a chick flick right? You don't BUT! There is a way. The only way. Written by me



Girl: Aww come over we can watch the notebook we can snuggle
Me: Ok (snuggle is code for put it in my ass)
Girl: Yayyy
Me: Knock Knock
Girl: *answers door in short shorts, no bra and a tank top* Hayyyyy
Me: *walks in*

5 minutes later...

Girl: whips out the notebook dvd, puts in dvd player
Me: sits on the couch
Girl: gets close *movies playing*
Me: get on the floe betch
Girl: ok master
Me: *notebook is playing*
Girl: yes master
Me: get necked betch
Girl: YES YES OMG YES I WANT IT
Me: I know you do betch
Girl: PITMB!!!
Me: *insert here sound*
Girl: OW OW OWWWWW YEEEE HAWWWW (not really that would be weird)
Me: smack sound smack sound
Girl: Harder, aww I love this movie *shes facing the tv
Me: *I'm facing it too* WHAP WHAP WHAP *sound of hardcore PIITB*

And THAT my friend is how you watch a chick flick while maintaining everything that is straight about you
sounds like an experience i had way back in the day (high school). 1st BJ ever! We were watching "Wild Orchid" which is just as gay if not gayer than The Notebook. She answered the door with short shorts and a tank top, no bra, I knew it was over when she opened the door.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
Blake
Banned
No_Country
179
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc View Post
sounds like an experience i had way back in the day (high school). 1st BJ ever! We were watching "Wild Orchid" which is just as gay if not gayer than The Notebook. She answered the door with short shorts and a tank top, no bra, I knew it was over when she opened the door.
i bet you held her head didn't you?
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
PaulBailey@ltbmw's Avatar
Italy
339
Rep
26,779
Posts

 
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to PaulBailey@ltbmw
Yeah. . . Only problem. . .
SHE WAS A HE!!!
+
And he was a he too!
=
GAY

Which is why it had to go in the butt and why the notebook was on. . .
AND. . . Why the thread was posted.

The End
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #16
Spool
******
Spool's Avatar
Vietnam
177
Rep
6,164
Posts

 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (24)

I watch Chick Flicks all the time, but only with girls...


as long as u are secure with ur masculinity, u don't have to try anything special to NOT feel gay...anyone else agree?
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #17
Rick
Stackin' Chips
Rick's Avatar
No_Country
23
Rep
607
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Santa Monica, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
i bet you held her head didn't you?
Yes, I always follow proper BJ etiquette.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #18
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
36
Rep
1,559
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
I watch Chick Flicks all the time, but only with girls...


as long as u are secure with ur masculinity, u don't have to try anything special to NOT feel gay...anyone else agree?
Who are you and what have you done to Spool? jk

I agree with what Spool says, if you are secure enough, there is no need for you to feel "gay".
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #19
Blake
Banned
No_Country
179
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc View Post
Yes, I always follow proper BJ etiquette.
shame on you, that's improper etiquette!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #20
M3NNIS
Colonel
M3NNIS's Avatar
44
Rep
2,191
Posts

 
Drives: a truck for now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to M3NNIS Send a message via MSN to M3NNIS
WTF is the notebook?
yall must all be gay.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #21
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
Crimson92's Avatar
United_States
300
Rep
28,647
Posts

 
Drives: Like a boss
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Whales Vagina

iTrader: (3)

sounds pretty gay.......trying to convince youreself that youre not


wheres nabil
__________________
Quote:
Some people are like slinkies...not really good for much but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs"
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #22
Spool
******
Spool's Avatar
Vietnam
177
Rep
6,164
Posts

 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Who are you and what have you done to Spool? jk

I agree with what Spool says, if you are secure enough, there is no need for you to feel "gay".


hahaha what is up with everyone expecting me to make sexual remarks every time?


I can give proper advice once in awhile...
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST