BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
 
STE92VE's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 6,264
iTrader: (0)

What is MB afraid of?

For kicks, we're going to take a look at the MB C300 4Matic Sport Sedan so that I might get some bargaining chips w/BMW....

take a look here:
http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/MBHome...cleComparison/

I find it interesting that you can compare the MB with vehicles like Scion & Kia but lo and behold, the geniuses @ MB do not list BMW as a competitor!!!!! Do ya think they did that intentionally????
__________________
2007 E92 328i 6MT-Space Gray/Black Dakota/Gray Poplar w/heated seats-PCD 4/27/07 (SOLD)
2009 E90 328i xDrive 6AT-Space Gray/Oyster Dakota/Dark Burl Walnut w/ZPP,ZCW,Xenons-ED 4/17/09 - Redelivery 5/30/09 (SOLD)
2014 E84 xDrive28i 8AT-Alpine White/Black Nevada/Silver Matte w/ZMV,ZLP,494 - DD 3/14/14

STE92VE is offline   United_States
0
      10-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
Dipdidi
Private
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 91
iTrader: (0)

Dont see the A4 listed either...
Dipdidi is offline  
0
      10-06-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
dreamk
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: south nj

Posts: 9,947
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to dreamk
lol i just notice that!!! lol hilarious
dreamk is offline   Dominican Republic
0
      10-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #4
ATS
Captain
 
ATS's Avatar
 
Drives: TT RS - APR Stage I
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: FL

Posts: 842
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STE92VE View Post
For kicks, we're going to take a look at the MB C300 4Matic Sport Sedan so that I might get some bargaining chips w/BMW....

take a look here:
http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/MBHome...cleComparison/

I find it interesting that you can compare the MB with vehicles like Scion & Kia but lo and behold, the geniuses @ MB do not list BMW as a competitor!!!!! Do ya think they did that intentionally????
Of course they did it on purpose! If you compare the C300 with the 328i, I doubt that there would be 1 item where the MB is better.

Not to mention their Ford quality plastics.
ATS is offline   No_Country
0
      10-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #5
dreamk
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: south nj

Posts: 9,947
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to dreamk
does it list any bmw? i cant find any
dreamk is offline   Dominican Republic
0
      10-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #6
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 60,992
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
Can't find BMW on the list...

anywayz...can't balme them...just saw the Hyundai Genesis commercial..and they're comparing themselves with Rolls-Royce Phantom...
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
      10-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
Mk23
Major
 
Mk23's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Central Florida

Posts: 1,145
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Can't find BMW on the list...

anywayz...can't balme them...just saw the Hyundai Genesis commercial..and they're comparing themselves with Rolls-Royce Phantom...
Mk23 is offline   United_States
0
      10-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #8
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
 
Crimson92's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a boss
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Whales Vagina

Posts: 28,616
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejotrujillo View Post
Of course they did it on purpose! If you compare the C300 with the 328i, I doubt that there would be 1 item where the MB is better.

Not to mention their Ford quality plastics.
c300>328 e90
__________________
Quote:
Some people are like slinkies...not really good for much but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs"
Crimson92 is online now   United_States
0
      10-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #9
iatacs19
Major General
 
iatacs19's Avatar
 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC

Posts: 5,206
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Can't find BMW on the list...

anywayz...can't balme them...just saw the Hyundai Genesis commercial..and they're comparing themselves with Rolls-Royce Phantom...
__________________
If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.


BMWCCA Referral
iatacs19 is offline   United_States
0
      10-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
 
Crimson92's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a boss
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Whales Vagina

Posts: 28,616
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Can't find BMW on the list...

anywayz...can't balme them...just saw the Hyundai Genesis commercial..and they're comparing themselves with Rolls-Royce Phantom...
i saw that...wtf?
__________________
Quote:
Some people are like slinkies...not really good for much but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs"
Crimson92 is online now   United_States
0
      10-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #11
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
 
STE92VE's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 6,264
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejotrujillo View Post
Of course they did it on purpose! If you compare the C300 with the 328i, I doubt that there would be 1 item where the MB is better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
c300>328 e90
That's what I love about this country...everyone has the freedom to express their own opinions.

I really didn't start this thread to get into a pissing match with the MB vs. BMW factions...just thought it was funny that MB ignored their closest competition but included the Scion's & Kia's of this world whose clients obviously don't consider a MB if their shopping for a lower priced vehicle.
__________________
2007 E92 328i 6MT-Space Gray/Black Dakota/Gray Poplar w/heated seats-PCD 4/27/07 (SOLD)
2009 E90 328i xDrive 6AT-Space Gray/Oyster Dakota/Dark Burl Walnut w/ZPP,ZCW,Xenons-ED 4/17/09 - Redelivery 5/30/09 (SOLD)
2014 E84 xDrive28i 8AT-Alpine White/Black Nevada/Silver Matte w/ZMV,ZLP,494 - DD 3/14/14

STE92VE is offline   United_States
0
      10-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #12
darkphantom
Banned
 
Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The place for Bimmers

Posts: 5,949
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to darkphantom
have yet to sit in a C300, but the 328i loaner I had which had the base package...sucked ass
darkphantom is offline  
0
      10-06-2008, 01:31 PM   #13
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
 
STE92VE's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 6,264
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STE92VE View Post
I really didn't start this thread to get into a pissing match with the MB vs. BMW factions...just thought it was funny that MB ignored their closest competition but included the Scion's & Kia's of this world whose clients obviously don't consider a MB if their shopping for a lower priced vehicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
have yet to sit in a C300, but the 328i loaner I had which had the base package...sucked ass
Moderator's
Please lock this thread. Obviously there are forum members who just don't get it....
__________________
2007 E92 328i 6MT-Space Gray/Black Dakota/Gray Poplar w/heated seats-PCD 4/27/07 (SOLD)
2009 E90 328i xDrive 6AT-Space Gray/Oyster Dakota/Dark Burl Walnut w/ZPP,ZCW,Xenons-ED 4/17/09 - Redelivery 5/30/09 (SOLD)
2014 E84 xDrive28i 8AT-Alpine White/Black Nevada/Silver Matte w/ZMV,ZLP,494 - DD 3/14/14

STE92VE is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST