BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
193
Rep
15,558
Posts

 
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
BMFeast FTMFW!!

Hey guys, great to meet/greeting everyone. Great turnout today.

Much thanks to Rldzhao who got the back cover of the side grille out of my wheel well when it fell in after showing me how to remove it . Also props to the guy (sorry i forgot your SN) with the Interlagos M3 and his girlfriend too helping! Its great to see the comradery of my fellow brethren.

The food was great, i pretty much ate all day and they had some nice drink specials at the bar lol.

Skierman, we finally got the twins back together after being separated from the production line!!! I cant wait to see the pics you took of the VINs and the cars next to each other.

All in all it was a awesome day that rivals Bimmerfest, im sure next year will be alot bigger and better, and it will grow with each preceding year.

Now where are those pics?! (My camera died 10 minutes into the meet....forgot to charge the night before )
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
tallycoolies
Private First Class
tallycoolies's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
192
Posts

 
Drives: 08 Interlagos Blue M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
Hey guys, great to meet/greeting everyone. Great turnout today.

Much thanks to Rldzhao who got the back cover of the side grille out of my wheel well when it fell in after showing me how to remove it . Also props to the guy (sorry i forgot your SN) with the Interlagos M3 and his girlfriend too helping! Its great to see the comradery of my fellow brethren.

The food was great, i pretty much ate all day and they had some nice drink specials at the bar lol.

Skierman, we finally got the twins back together after being separated from the production line!!! I cant wait to see the pics you took of the VINs and the cars next to each other.

All in all it was a awesome day that rivals Bimmerfest, im sure next year will be alot bigger and better, and it will grow with each preceding year.

Now where are those pics?! (My camera died 10 minutes into the meet....forgot to charge the night before )
yeap it was a hell of a meeting. By the way this is my SN and the girl was my wife who tried but couldn't fit her arm lol. Anyway it was an awesome meeting and thank god your part came out of the car ^^~ keep in touch~ thanks~
__________________

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
193
Rep
15,558
Posts

 
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallycoolies View Post
yeap it was a hell of a meeting. By the way this is my SN and the girl was my wife who tried but couldn't fit her arm lol. Anyway it was an awesome meeting and thank god your part came out of the car ^^~ keep in touch~ thanks~
Haha, thanks bro! And thank the wifey for me again!. Def. will see you guys again soon!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #4
rzm3
Moderator
rzm3's Avatar
224
Rep
4,603
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (14)

Good to meet you too fifth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
The food was great, i pretty much ate all day and they had some nice drink specials at the bar lol.
No wonder I couldn't find you after everyone left...

__________________
E92 M3 DCT - AiM EVO4 Data Logger / AiM SmartyCam HD / KW Competition 2-Way / OMP ARS Racing Seats / Brembo GT 365 / Pagid Yellow RS-29 / Rear Seats Delete
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2008, 11:26 PM   #5
skierman64
Brigadier General
skierman64's Avatar
United_States
43
Rep
3,068
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 Space Gray M3 & E36M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Greater St Louis Metro area

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Send a message via Yahoo to skierman64
Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
Skierman, we finally got the twins back together after being separated from the production line!!! I cant wait to see the pics you took of the VINs and the cars next to each other.

Now where are those pics?! (My camera died 10 minutes into the meet....forgot to charge the night before )
Fifth - It was great meeting you today and getting our twins back together. I posted all my pics at the official BMFeast pic tread. Look for post #50 that's my 48 pics. You'll see I took a bunch of pic of our cars together.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176041

BMFeast overall was outstanding. I would have loved to see some more vendors there. However to the vendors that supported BMfeast by supplying raffle gifts....thank you. We definitely need some official BMW CCA representation next time.
__________________
Get a professional motorsports full featured stopwatch app for your Blackberry here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/19464
Invest Wisely...The best mod for your money?? BMWCCA high performance driver's school. The mod that lasts a lifetime and improves the performance of any car you drive
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 08:13 AM   #6
YuppieM3
Private First Class
YuppieM3's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
119
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

I've never seen so many of our cars at the same time - it was quite a sight!

My first bimmer event was awesome.

I'm glad I saw another M3 with moonroof like mine!
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 08:43 AM   #7
Speedtrap
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
24
Rep
1,800
Posts

 
Drives: A very fast car :)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Wish London have some sunshine soon Great one guys.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 08:52 AM   #8
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

a great time was had by all, ATNY, MTROIS, Kiro (my friend w/ IB E46) and I arrived a little past 10am we were the first 3 E9*'s to arrive and it was cool to see the empty grass field fill up w/ such an array of beautiful cars especially seeing all generations of our ///M3's with the different mods as well as educating my GF and Cousin on the differences between each model & generation/year.

Thank you to all the organizers who without you guys it wouldn't have been possible and thank you to all who attended it was great to see old friends and make new ones and adding a faces to a name...

THANK YOU can't wait until next year BMFEAST FTMFW!!!!



p.s. ///Mantis coming to NY this week we have another mini meet this Tuesday check the Regional thread come out and rep NY/NJ/CT/PA
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=30
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #9
AwesomeM3
Major
AwesomeM3's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
1,471
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, E70 X5, 1967 Corvette
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [5.00]
2009 X5 48i M Sport  [5.00]
(SOLD) 2001 M3  [0.00]
Fifth, it was great to finally meet you. It was also awesome meeting M Trois, Rldzhao, and Jersey Beemer. Good to see you again, Monsta! Definitely a great day!
__________________

2008 E92 M3 Coupe 6MT | 2009 E70 X5 xDrive 48i M Sport | 1967 Corvette Coupe
2001 E46 M3 - Sold | 1997 E36 M3 - Sold | BMW CCA member
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #10
ihyln
Banned
United_States
42
Rep
3,385
Posts

 
Drives: M3post sucks
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: M3post sucks

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ihyln
I seemed to have missed some of you guys. But I did get to meet the only other E90 M3.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #11
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
I seemed to have missed some of you guys. But I did get to meet the only other E90 M3.
I guess that was you who came over & asked me if it was I who wanted to see your steering wheel...sorry it wasn't me but we did kinda meet so I guess Nice to meet you I think
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #12
AwesomeM3
Major
AwesomeM3's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
1,471
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, E70 X5, 1967 Corvette
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [5.00]
2009 X5 48i M Sport  [5.00]
(SOLD) 2001 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
I seemed to have missed some of you guys. But I did get to meet the only other E90 M3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
I guess that was you who came over & asked me if it was I who wanted to see your steering wheel...sorry it wasn't me but we did kinda meet so I guess Nice to meet you I think
Ihyln, I'm the one who wanted to meet you and see your steering wheel. I forgot to look for your car...maybe at the next meet.
__________________

2008 E92 M3 Coupe 6MT | 2009 E70 X5 xDrive 48i M Sport | 1967 Corvette Coupe
2001 E46 M3 - Sold | 1997 E36 M3 - Sold | BMW CCA member
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #13
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
193
Rep
15,558
Posts

 
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
a great time was had by all, ATNY, MTROIS, Kiro (my friend w/ IB E46) and I arrived a little past 10am we were the first 3 E9*'s to arrive and it was cool to see the empty grass field fill up w/ such an array of beautiful cars especially seeing all generations of our ///M3's with the different mods as well as educating my GF and Cousin on the differences between each model & generation/year.

Thank you to all the organizers who without you guys it wouldn't have been possible and thank you to all who attended it was great to see old friends and make new ones and adding a faces to a name...

THANK YOU can't wait until next year BMFEAST FTMFW!!!!


p.s. ///Mantis coming to NY this week we have another mini meet this Tuesday check the Regional thread come out and rep NY/NJ/CT/PA
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=30
Next year will be even better!!

See you guys on Tuesday.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2008, 09:25 AM   #14
ihyln
Banned
United_States
42
Rep
3,385
Posts

 
Drives: M3post sucks
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: M3post sucks

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ihyln
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
I guess that was you who came over & asked me if it was I who wanted to see your steering wheel...sorry it wasn't me but we did kinda meet so I guess Nice to meet you I think
Likewise I guess I was confused by the IBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
Ihyln, I'm the one who wanted to meet you and see your steering wheel. I forgot to look for your car...maybe at the next meet.
Not a problem. I was parked down a bit from being late because my friend and I didn't want to ride in the rain. I personally like the shorter mini meets because you get to mingle with people longer. My friend and I spent all our time gawking at other cars.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #15
Straz M3
Never Lose
Straz M3's Avatar
24
Rep
1,146
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.75 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Windy City

iTrader: (2)

I kept asking people in the E9x row who monster was because I wanted to meet you. I couldn't mistake your car lol but I wanted to meet the driver behind the superman M3. Soon we'll have a small get together. I don't think I can make the Mantis Mini Meet tomorrow...work has been kicking my ass.
__________________
'11 Melbourne Red Metallic / Black/Fox/Fox 6MT E92 ///M3
ZCP | Convenience Package | Premium Package 2 | Heated Seats | Enhanced Premium Sound l BMW Apps
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #16
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straz M3 View Post
I kept asking people in the E9x row who monster was because I wanted to meet you. I couldn't mistake your car lol but I wanted to meet the driver behind the superman M3. Soon we'll have a small get together. I don't think I can make the Mantis Mini Meet tomorrow...work has been kicking my ass.
I guess next time then....try to make it tomorrow night...
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #17
White08M3
Captain
White08M3's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
789
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Long Island,NY/ Miami Beach

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to White08M3
I found these 3 pics in another posters Photobucket....My cars the white one...i believe monsta is in one as well and some other posters im sure!

Name:  BMFeast2008120.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  147.8 KB

Name:  BMFeast2008121.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  152.0 KB

Name:  BMFeast2008122.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  113.0 KB
__________________


E92 ///M3/Alpine White/6MT/Tech/VRS Boot Lid/UUC SSK/H&R Sport Drop/Hamann lip/ Remus Race Exhaust...
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #18
Speedtrap
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
24
Rep
1,800
Posts

 
Drives: A very fast car :)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Man..is white the colour of choice for M3s in the US?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #19
White08M3
Captain
White08M3's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
789
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Long Island,NY/ Miami Beach

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to White08M3
looked to me like it is.
__________________


E92 ///M3/Alpine White/6MT/Tech/VRS Boot Lid/UUC SSK/H&R Sport Drop/Hamann lip/ Remus Race Exhaust...
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #20
DoNDoN
Colonel
DoNDoN's Avatar
Thailand
28
Rep
2,038
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 AW
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA

iTrader: (1)

It was great to meet most of you guys. There were so many cars and I couldn't tell who was who. It was nice for the guys that introduced themselves to me as I felt I knew no one since I drove from VA.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #21
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNDoN View Post
It was great to meet most of you guys. There were so many cars and I couldn't tell who was who. It was nice for the guys that introduced themselves to me as I felt I knew no one since I drove from VA.
Great to meet you also, I was wondering when you were going to chime in....your exhaust sounded great, I remember asking you about drone and you said none above 3k rpm...I had the first M3 in our row IB/FR...
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #22
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rldzhao View Post
my GF is officially obsessed w/ your color combo and wants one for herself...
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST