BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-27-2008, 09:29 AM   #23
bkms1
Private First Class
 
bkms1's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ny

Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to bkms1 Send a message via Yahoo to bkms1
do these people look like there rational people
bkms1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #24
bkms1
Private First Class
 
bkms1's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ny

Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to bkms1 Send a message via Yahoo to bkms1
http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htmthey believe by acquiring nuclear weapons they are bringing closer the prophesy of their messiah. and a nuclear attack on Isreal would usher in this period
bkms1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #25
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkms1 View Post
http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htmthey believe by acquiring nuclear weapons they are bringing closer the prophesy of their messiah. and a nuclear attack on Isreal would usher in this period
Only thing they're going to bring is the United States foot up their ass if they keep trying to get a nuke.

Total nutjobs though.
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 04:50 PM   #26
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Its an interesting phenomena that in America people really believe Iran is near satanic; whereas in most places in the world noone gives the country a second thought. Seems to me its the result of a mindless populace here that just listens to whatever CNN tells them to believe.

For everyone that is so convinced that when Iran gets nukes they will attack Israel (gum5h03 sayemthree aut0sh0cker) can you please name a single war that Iran has been the agressor in?. So this history which is obviously a result of a cultural slant of the Iranian people would suddenly get reversed in the year 2008 against people who have co-existed with them for centuries? I think thats probably as believeable to me as America going against its Christian heritage and values and decide to convert to Islam.

Iran is as peaceful in the world as every other country you have never heard of. Yet everyone hangs their hats on a single president with almost no policy making decision power (Ahmadinejad) as proof that Iran is evil. Talk is cheap and trying to gague the foreign policy of a country based on the statements of a powerless leader usually doesn't work out. Conversely just reading the Israeli press (even read the extremly liberal Haaretz) Israeli generals and politicians on a near daily basis advocate war with Iran without even the slightest hesitation. So one country openly advocates war and the other hasn't said a word except that they will DEFEND themselves at all costs. Hmm.

Its a shame that the people in this country are forming opinions which affect America's standing in the world (yes if it isn't glaring obvious yet our standing in the world IS important), form these opinions without even a basic understanding of the world. I urge even one of you to leave the states and visit other parts of the world, visit the Middle East (I know you will claim its dangerous and you are scared to visit. Just remember most of the world's ultra rich vacation in the middle east, if its safe enough for them, its safe enough for you). I urge you to visit continental europe and see what the people there think of the USA now vs. what they thought of us about 10 years ago.

There is something really brewing against America across the globe and as soon as we stumble it seems there will be a very long line ready to kick us when we are down. Don't keep your head in the sand, get educated, get out of the USA and visit the world and see whats actually going on. Stop listening to the news media and politicians who are 99% saying what they are saying out of personal monetary benefit and not because they care about you or the safety of this country or doing "whats right".

So again, I ask any of you who actually give a damn about america to tell me why you think Iran would attack us except for the fact that we have been talking shit and sending covert attacks on them for the last few years. Why should we go around instigating fights with people that are meaningless and would otherwise give a shit about? Don't give me a pre-packaged CNN/Foxnews inspired answer. Use your brain and give me a real answer as why its the right thing to instigate war with a peaceful country? I wholeheartedly agree that it is in Israel's interest to eliminate any countries in the region that have the power of self determination. But again why is it in our interest? Do you remember the groundswell of international support we had when we went into Afghanistan? That was from years of goodwill built up between us and key players in the world. Even Iran supported us in Afghanistan. Having friends we can rely on is a good thing, not a bad thing. We've now wiped most of that out by becoming the aggressor on issues that don't even benefit us. The only friends we can count on now is the UK, Japan and maybee Australia (but this is now seriously changing). Wake up to the fact that the people telling you what to think are saying what they are saying for personal gain.

As the Joker once said, "this town needs an enema!" and I mean that most sincerely in regards to Washington DC.

Last edited by toddy; 09-27-2008 at 05:07 PM.
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 04:56 PM   #27
solefald
Nigerian Prince
 
solefald's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 F25
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 2,171
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddy View Post
Its an interesting phenomena that in America people really believe Iran is near satanic; whereas in most places in the world noone gives the country a second thought. Seems to me its the result of a mindless populace here that just listens to whatever CNN tells them to believe.

For everyone that is so convinced that when Iran gets nukes they will attack Israel (gum5h03 sayemthree aut0sh0cker) can you please name a single war that Iran has been the agressor in?. So this history which is obviously a result of a cultural slant of the Iranian people would suddenly get reversed in the year 2008 against people who have co-existed with them for centuries? I think thats probably as believeable to me as America going against its Christian heritage and values and decide to convert to Islam.

Iran as peaceful in the world as every other country you have never heard of. Yet everyone hangs their hats on a single president with almost no policy making decision power (Ahmadinejad) as proof that Iran is evil. Talk is cheap and trying to gague the foreign policy of a country based on the statements of a powerless leader usually doesn't work out. Conversely just reading the Israeli press (even read the extremly liberal Haaretz) Israeli generals and politicians on a near daily basis advocate war with Iran without even the slightest hesitation. So one country openly advocates war and the other hasn't said a word except that they will DEFEND themselves at all costs. Hmm.

Its a shame that the people in this country forming opinions which do effect America's standing in the world (yes if it isn't glaring obvious yet our standing in the world IS important) form these opinions without even a basic understanding of the world. I urge even one of you to leave the states and visit other parts of the world, visit the Middle East (I know you will claim its dangerous and you are scared to visit. Just remember most of the worlds ultra rich vacation in the middle east, if its safe enough for them, its safe enough for you). I urge you to visit continental europe and see what the people there think of the USA now vs. what they thought of us about 10 years ago.

There is something really brewing against America across the globe and as soon as we stumble it seems there will be a very long line ready to kick us when we are down. Don't keep your head in the sand, get educated, get out of the USA and visit the world and see whats actually going on. Stop listening to the news media and politicians who are 99% saying what they are saying out of personal monetary benefit and not because they care about you or the safety of this country or doing "whats right".

So again, I ask any of you who actually give a damn about america to tell me why you think Iran would attack us except for the fact that we have been talking shit and sending attacks on them for the last few years. Why should we go around instigating fights with people that are meaningless and would otherwise give a shit about? Don't give me a pre-packaged CNN/Foxnews inspired answer. Use your brain and give me a real answer as why its the right thing to instigate war with a peaceful country? Wake up to the fact that the people telling you what to think are saying what they are saying for personal gain.

As the Joker once said, "this town needs an enema!" and I mean that most sincerely in regards to Washington DC.
There is a member over here, who can explain you everything you need to know about evilness of any given country. His name is ganeil and he is John McCain's evil twin. He will help you with this one.
__________________
solefald is offline   Vatican City State
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #28
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkms1 View Post
http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htmthey believe by acquiring nuclear weapons they are bringing closer the prophesy of their messiah. and a nuclear attack on Isreal would usher in this period
Wow you clearly have a well planted grasp of world religions. By your logic I should probably believe most church going Americans agree with the fringe groups that are activly seeking armaggedon as the resurrection of Christ? I don't know about where you live but its not like that around here.
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #29
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddy View Post
Its an interesting phenomena that in America people really believe Iran is near satanic; whereas in most places in the world noone gives the country a second thought. Seems to me its the result of a mindless populace here that just listens to whatever CNN tells them to believe.

For everyone that is so convinced that when Iran gets nukes they will attack Israel (gum5h03 sayemthree aut0sh0cker) can you please name a single war that Iran has been the agressor in?. So this history which is obviously a result of a cultural slant of the Iranian people would suddenly get reversed in the year 2008 against people who have co-existed with them for centuries? I think thats probably as believeable to me as America going against its Christian heritage and values and decide to convert to Islam.

Iran is as peaceful in the world as every other country you have never heard of. Yet everyone hangs their hats on a single president with almost no policy making decision power (Ahmadinejad) as proof that Iran is evil. Talk is cheap and trying to gague the foreign policy of a country based on the statements of a powerless leader usually doesn't work out. Conversely just reading the Israeli press (even read the extremly liberal Haaretz) Israeli generals and politicians on a near daily basis advocate war with Iran without even the slightest hesitation. So one country openly advocates war and the other hasn't said a word except that they will DEFEND themselves at all costs. Hmm.

Its a shame that the people in this country are forming opinions which affect America's standing in the world (yes if it isn't glaring obvious yet our standing in the world IS important), form these opinions without even a basic understanding of the world. I urge even one of you to leave the states and visit other parts of the world, visit the Middle East (I know you will claim its dangerous and you are scared to visit. Just remember most of the world's ultra rich vacation in the middle east, if its safe enough for them, its safe enough for you). I urge you to visit continental europe and see what the people there think of the USA now vs. what they thought of us about 10 years ago.

There is something really brewing against America across the globe and as soon as we stumble it seems there will be a very long line ready to kick us when we are down. Don't keep your head in the sand, get educated, get out of the USA and visit the world and see whats actually going on. Stop listening to the news media and politicians who are 99% saying what they are saying out of personal monetary benefit and not because they care about you or the safety of this country or doing "whats right".

So again, I ask any of you who actually give a damn about america to tell me why you think Iran would attack us except for the fact that we have been talking shit and sending covert attacks on them for the last few years. Why should we go around instigating fights with people that are meaningless and would otherwise give a shit about? Don't give me a pre-packaged CNN/Foxnews inspired answer. Use your brain and give me a real answer as why its the right thing to instigate war with a peaceful country? I wholeheartedly agree that it is in Israel's interest to eliminate any countries in the region that have the power of self determination. But again why is it in our interest? Do you remember the groundswell of international support we had when we went into Afghanistan? That was from years of goodwill built up between us and key players in the world. Even Iran supported us in Afghanistan. Having friends we can rely on is a good thing, not a bad thing. We've now wiped most of that out by becoming the aggressor on issues that don't even benefit us. The only friends we can count on now is the UK, Japan and maybee Australia (but this is now seriously changing). Wake up to the fact that the people telling you what to think are saying what they are saying for personal gain.

As the Joker once said, "this town needs an enema!" and I mean that most sincerely in regards to Washington DC.
Pardon me but are you fucking stoned? The leader of the nation came out and said point blank that they will wipe out Israel. How much convincing do you need? Honestly if you want to be a bleeding heart for the rest of the world that's fine, just don't bleed all over my thread.
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 10:31 PM   #30
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
Pardon me but are you fucking stoned? The leader of the nation came out and said point blank that they will wipe out Israel. How much convincing do you need? Honestly if you want to be a bleeding heart for the rest of the world that's fine, just don't bleed all over my thread.
Way to answer the question. Taking notes from Palin are you?

Let me guess you are another one of these typical elitests that talk a big game about war and evil but would never risk chipping a nail. Have you ever felt sacrifice for your country before? Have you ever felt sacrifice for no good reason except to help someone elses greed?

I believe in actions speaking louder then words. Iran has done nothing to us and I bet if we do nothing to them then nothing will happen. If we want to go pissing on them, then they will start a war and we'll kick ass, but gain nothing.

Keep talking, thats all you are good for obviously. Once you get an education come back and try to answer the question and we can debate. Otherwise keep your mindless yelling to yourself, everyone in this country is tired of people like you.
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #31
aut0sh0cker
meh
 
aut0sh0cker's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 91362

Posts: 1,758
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddy View Post
Its an interesting phenomena that in America people really believe Iran is near satanic; whereas in most places in the world noone gives the country a second thought. Seems to me its the result of a mindless populace here that just listens to whatever CNN tells them to believe.

For everyone that is so convinced that when Iran gets nukes they will attack Israel (gum5h03 sayemthree aut0sh0cker) can you please name a single war that Iran has been the agressor in?. So this history which is obviously a result of a cultural slant of the Iranian people would suddenly get reversed in the year 2008 against people who have co-existed with them for centuries? I think thats probably as believeable to me as America going against its Christian heritage and values and decide to convert to Islam.

Iran is as peaceful in the world as every other country you have never heard of. Yet everyone hangs their hats on a single president with almost no policy making decision power (Ahmadinejad) as proof that Iran is evil. Talk is cheap and trying to gague the foreign policy of a country based on the statements of a powerless leader usually doesn't work out. Conversely just reading the Israeli press (even read the extremly liberal Haaretz) Israeli generals and politicians on a near daily basis advocate war with Iran without even the slightest hesitation. So one country openly advocates war and the other hasn't said a word except that they will DEFEND themselves at all costs. Hmm.

Its a shame that the people in this country are forming opinions which affect America's standing in the world (yes if it isn't glaring obvious yet our standing in the world IS important), form these opinions without even a basic understanding of the world. I urge even one of you to leave the states and visit other parts of the world, visit the Middle East (I know you will claim its dangerous and you are scared to visit. Just remember most of the world's ultra rich vacation in the middle east, if its safe enough for them, its safe enough for you). I urge you to visit continental europe and see what the people there think of the USA now vs. what they thought of us about 10 years ago.

There is something really brewing against America across the globe and as soon as we stumble it seems there will be a very long line ready to kick us when we are down. Don't keep your head in the sand, get educated, get out of the USA and visit the world and see whats actually going on. Stop listening to the news media and politicians who are 99% saying what they are saying out of personal monetary benefit and not because they care about you or the safety of this country or doing "whats right".

So again, I ask any of you who actually give a damn about america to tell me why you think Iran would attack us except for the fact that we have been talking shit and sending covert attacks on them for the last few years. Why should we go around instigating fights with people that are meaningless and would otherwise give a shit about? Don't give me a pre-packaged CNN/Foxnews inspired answer. Use your brain and give me a real answer as why its the right thing to instigate war with a peaceful country? I wholeheartedly agree that it is in Israel's interest to eliminate any countries in the region that have the power of self determination. But again why is it in our interest? Do you remember the groundswell of international support we had when we went into Afghanistan? That was from years of goodwill built up between us and key players in the world. Even Iran supported us in Afghanistan. Having friends we can rely on is a good thing, not a bad thing. We've now wiped most of that out by becoming the aggressor on issues that don't even benefit us. The only friends we can count on now is the UK, Japan and maybee Australia (but this is now seriously changing). Wake up to the fact that the people telling you what to think are saying what they are saying for personal gain.

As the Joker once said, "this town needs an enema!" and I mean that most sincerely in regards to Washington DC.
BECAUSE ISRAEL IS OUR ALLY.

Yeah, I agree with you, we have no reason as of yet to attack Iran. Will this change in the near future? Maybe. But as long as Mahmoud Ahmanutjob is President, I would keep an eye out.
aut0sh0cker is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #32
bkms1
Private First Class
 
bkms1's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ny

Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to bkms1 Send a message via Yahoo to bkms1
Hope you remember your quote when the finally attempt this act while we stand aside and do nothing.These are not reasonable people. i guess flying a jetliner into a building is them doing nothing. the have already said repeatedly here trying to usher in the Mhadi. before you open your mouth do your research this is serious, Standing aside and doing nothing will not work. Sometimes soon Isreal will take a preemptive strike.
bkms1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 11:34 PM   #33
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkms1 View Post
Hope you remember your quote when the finally attempt this act while we stand aside and do nothing.These are not reasonable people. i guess flying a jetliner into a building is them doing nothing. the have already said repeatedly here trying to usher in the Mhadi. before you open your mouth do your research this is serious, Standing aside and doing nothing will not work. Sometimes soon Isreal will take a preemptive strike.

Its a sad state of affairs when people believe Iran was responsible for 9/11 and that Iranians ascribe to Mahdi.

Its obvious you love Israel and all, but its about time you stop dragging my country into your petty fight. Stand up for yourself.

Oh well, time to cry myself to sleep watching the movie Idiocracy

Last edited by toddy; 09-28-2008 at 12:23 AM.
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-27-2008, 11:44 PM   #34
aut0sh0cker
meh
 
aut0sh0cker's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 91362

Posts: 1,758
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddy View Post
Its a sad state of affairs when people believe Iran was responsible for 9/11 and that Iranians ascribe to Mhadi.

Its obvious you love Israel and all, but its about time you stop dragging my country into your petty fight. Stand up for yourself.

Oh well, time to cry myself to sleep watching the movie Idiocracy
I liked that movie... really resembles a lot of modern commercialism and mass media trends
aut0sh0cker is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #35
bkms1
Private First Class
 
bkms1's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ny

Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to bkms1 Send a message via Yahoo to bkms1
i dint say iran was responsible for 9/11 i said these people meaning these jihad warriors
bkms1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 12:11 AM   #36
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkms1 View Post
i dint say iran was responsible for 9/11 i said these people meaning these jihad warriors
Which jihad warriors are you talking about? this whole thread has been about Iran. Wow your attention span is shorter then President Bush's. I didn't think that was possible.
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 12:16 AM   #37
bkms1
Private First Class
 
bkms1's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ny

Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to bkms1 Send a message via Yahoo to bkms1
This were these threads always go bad. why do you have resort to insults. Grow up
bkms1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 12:21 AM   #38
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkms1 View Post
This were these threads always go bad. why do you have resort to insults. Grow up
Sorry but I had to call you out for lieing on the forum. Either you're very highly uneducated, a racist or a liar. Either way you gotta be called out. The days of letting people like you talk untrue shit is coming to an end.
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 12:29 AM   #39
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddy View Post
Which jihad warriors are you talking about? this whole thread has been about Iran. Wow your attention span is shorter then President Bush's. I didn't think that was possible.
He was trying to draw a correlation between the people who carried out extreme (that is- unless you believe the United States had it coming which I'm sure a American hating individual like yourelf believes) actions (eg 911, suicide bombings, decapitating innocent people and taping it, etc, etc)from those who are talking about carrying out extreme actions (wiping Israel off the map).

You don't see any other rational country leaders overtly provoking nuclear super powers to blast them into the stoneage do you? The Iranian people may be the best, most intelligent, thoughtful people in the world, but they obviously don't run the country if they let this maniac make such statements to the international community. What choice do we now have other than to dismantle them? If they had just STFU and minded their own buisness we would have probably let it be. But they had to be the big shots and talk big so now we (the world) are in a bad spot.

Last edited by gum5h03; 09-28-2008 at 12:48 AM.
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 12:31 AM   #40
bkms1
Private First Class
 
bkms1's Avatar
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ny

Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to bkms1 Send a message via Yahoo to bkms1
Im not a racist im pointing out a fact. disprove anything I said. I guess you must be a muslim extremist and want to keep fooling the uneducated but i'm not fooled I know exactly what you guys are. I guess all the instance of violence car bombings suicide bombings all across the world are fiction, I guess the speeches were doctored sound bites by the iranian president.
bkms1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 12:58 AM   #41
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
He was trying to draw a correlation between the people who carried out extreme (that is- unless you believe the United States had it coming which I'm sure a American hating individual like yourelf believes) actions (eg 911, suicide bombings, decapitating innocent people and taping it, etc, etc)from those who are talking about carrying out extreme actions (wiping Israel off the map).

You don't see any other rational country leaders overtly provoking nuclear super powers to blast them into the stoneage do you? The Iranian people may be the best, most intelligent, thoughtful people in the world, but they obviously don't run the country if they let this maniac make such statements to the international community. What choice do we now have other than to dismantle them? If they had just STFU and minded their own buisness we would have probably let it be. But they had to be the big shots and talk big so now we (the world) are in a bad spot.
Last I checked Iran hasnt done anything to provoke us into doing anything. We do what we want when we want. Our leadership is the one who is agressively trying to make a case out of nothing. Notice how nothing has really happened on an international level? Its because we are laying it on really thick and the world knows it. The sad part is you actually believe what CNN tells you and think this is the world against Iran. Its actually the US+Israel+UK(sort of) with the rest of the EU playing a two faced game with us and Iran. Noone else gives a flying fuck. We have no more international leverage to get the things we need to get done on because we have been picking fights we don't need to pick and burning bridges left and right. Meanwhile Russia and China and laughing their asses to the bank while Europe continues to solidify itself. I remeber what it meant to be an American when president Reagan and Clinton were in office, those were proud times. This is NOT.

As for calling me an America hater, thanks. The overuse of that term makes it completly meaningless and you just painted yourself as a right wing Bush nutjob. Congrats You are still living in 2004 where slogans like that still worked. And yea for the record, I am proud of myself for having a basic understand of the world and knowing that Iran wasn't part of as you said: "911, suicide bombings, decapitating innocent people and taping it, etc, etc" and that there really isn't a correlation between those things and nuclear weapons as you claim. Because guess what we have nukes and we didn't do 9/11, suicide bombing or decapitations.
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 01:10 AM   #42
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkms1 View Post
Im not a racist im pointing out a fact. disprove anything I said. I guess you must be a muslim extremist and want to keep fooling the uneducated but i'm not fooled I know exactly what you guys are. I guess all the instance of violence car bombings suicide bombings all across the world are fiction, I guess the speeches were doctored sound bites by the iranian president.
Well if you aren't a racist then you are extremly uneducated then because you link car bombs in the middle east to Iran...

Heres a list of all your quotes from this thread:

Quote:
The fact is there will be a coalition of muslin nation along with Germany Russia and China that will try to attack, invade Isreal but they wont be successful.
Quote:
it has been foretold. it will happen
Quote:
do these people look like there rational people
Quote:
http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htmthey believe by acquiring nuclear weapons they are bringing closer the prophesy of their messiah. and a nuclear attack on Isreal would usher in this period
So according to you there will be a coalition of Russia, China, Germany and all the Muslims to attack Israel. You know this because it has been 'foretold'. Your proof of this being true is that you believe muslims are irrational people so what you say must be true. Riiiight. Let me guess you are Israeli and you think the world revolves around you, that all the countries that have been in the newpaper headlines in the last year will all join forces in order to attack Israel. This is true because it has been 'foretold' and because Muslims are irrational people. But of course you also know that this attack will be unsuccesful. My question of course is that if it will be unsuccessful, then why are you worried about it?

You haven't really said anything except spew out rhetoric so theres nothing in there to try to disprove. Sorry i'm still laughing my ass off at your posts.

And oh yea, I'm not a muslim or an extremist. So whoops, what other rhetoric are you going to try to pull out of your ass now since you have no facts or meaningful concepts to actually type........
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #43
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
did anyone suggest we nuke middle east yet?
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #44
toddy
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E90 M3 someday
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
did anyone suggest we nuke middle east yet?
LOL but then what will the Russian-Chinese-German-Muslim coalition do after the middle east is nuked?????
toddy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST