BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution

09-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
ChrisFastM3
Captain

Drives: E46 M3 vert w/ LOTS of mods

Obama likes to get BJ's from guys while doing crack (not kidding)

You gotta see this...........

Apparently Obama caught a couple of BJ's from this guy in a limo a couple times while doing crack cocaine in 1999. (He was a junior state senator at this time) The guy has been willing to take polygraph tests, provided some evidence, and has done a few press conferences.

you can't make this sh!t up
      09-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
lyndon_h
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: e90

didn't click the link, but isn't this the guy who said he would take a polygraph 6 months ago. He stated that he would publish the results, and had a date scheduled, but then flaked?

And Obama used crack? You are pretty funny. I hope you enjoy helping to make this guy famous.
      09-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
lyndon_h
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: e90

I guess this guy also has the Michelle "why'd he send our troops to Iraq" video. Oops, I mean "WHITEY" send our troops to Iraq video.
      09-19-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
aut0sh0cker
meh

Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S

LMTFAO, they cut off the last few seconds:

"this message is sponsored by Senator McCain and the Republican Party"

oh and to the guy in the video, get a job...
aut0sh0cker is offline   United_States
      09-19-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio

Drives: 08' 328i

Fake.

Next....
Los Angeles is offline   No_Country
      09-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #6
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

Hmmmm, gay bashing from Miami....Freudian slip?

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
      09-19-2008, 10:13 PM   #7
solefald
Nigerian Prince

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
dumbest thread ever.
      09-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #8
sayemthree
Brigadier General

Drives: bmw

there was a documentary on History Channel about Barack. for several years he was lost in Hieght Ashbury - drug center of new york - no one really knows where he was - however some of his friends from that period were known drug dealers.
      09-20-2008, 01:12 AM   #9
uberschnell
Brigadier General

Drives: // 135i //, X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayemthree View Post
there was a documentary on History Channel about Barack. for several years he was lost in Hieght Ashbury - drug center of new york - no one really knows where he was - however some of his friends from that period were known drug dealers.
Holy crap, you believe this? Or does the idea of an intelligent black president scare you to the point of stupidity?

Also, (the famous) Haight Ashbury is a drug center in San Francisco, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good slander, eh!
- 08 135i - Wavetrac LSD, AST 4100, Swift springs, Brembo GT brakes, M3 front sway, Meyle HD links, Dinan Camber plates, Whiteline subframe bushings, M3 rear guide and upper link, M3 front control arms, HP custom M3 front Strut brace, Megan rear control arms, F30 brake shields -
uberschnell is offline   No_Country
      09-20-2008, 01:15 AM   #10
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:

This shit is just getting rediculous. I'm waiting for you guys to tell us there's documented proof he's an alien and someone has a picture of his space craft.

330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      09-20-2008, 02:12 AM   #11
sayemthree
Brigadier General

Drives: bmw

sorry I got my east coast and west coast druggie capitals mixed up - I think History channel said east coast - but of course the commie libs will beleive the national enquirere over History channel.
      09-20-2008, 08:17 AM   #12
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
sorry I got my east coast and west coast druggie capitals mixed up - I think History channel said east coast - but of course the commie libs will beleive the national enquirere over History channel.

You don't even know the east cost from the west cost. Not only are your a liar, but you're an idiot. Maybe it was you who was on drugs when you were watching the History Channel.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      09-20-2008, 08:57 AM   #13
uberschnell
Brigadier General

Drives: // 135i //, X5

Quote:

Funny you would be railing against "commie libs" at the same moment a republican administration is orchestrating one of the largest public takeovers the private sector yet. The irony

And by the way, you didn't get your "east coast and west coast messed up". You stated New York, a city. In other words you have no clue, yet expect anyone to buy into your BS with little if any thought as to the quality of the source. Again, who needs facts, or even honesty for that matter.
- 08 135i - Wavetrac LSD, AST 4100, Swift springs, Brembo GT brakes, M3 front sway, Meyle HD links, Dinan Camber plates, Whiteline subframe bushings, M3 rear guide and upper link, M3 front control arms, HP custom M3 front Strut brace, Megan rear control arms, F30 brake shields -
uberschnell is offline   No_Country
      09-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #14
stressdoc

Drives: F80 YMB

mythbusters

I have had 'normal' people tell me in all seriousness that:

Obama is a muslim spy

McCain was brainwashed as a POW by the Russians

How does this crap get started? What does it say about the ability of some Americans to separate fact from fiction? Worse, that they don't care, whatever works to get their heroes in power. Fwiw, it from is the Libertarian sorts that I have heard the 'McCain was brainwashed' garbage.

Does anyone on this list actually believe this stuff? I am assuming that the OP is posting this as a joke.

Waste of e-space.
stressdoc is offline   Dominica
      09-20-2008, 09:22 AM   #15
Major

Drives: E90 325i; F10 528i; 2002tii

Quote:
Reality is your friend.

Do what I did this morning. I am tired of all this noise, so I made a list. 1983 to 2008 down the left side, “Palin” on the left half and “Obama” on the right (which just seemed the thing to do ). Then I stuck the education/work/political positions into the appropriate slots.

There are no missing years. Beyond that I will let you do the exercise yourself. It was an education for me, and it certainly will be one for you.
      09-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #16
Major

Drives: E90 325i; F10 528i; 2002tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressdoc View Post

Obama is a muslim spy

How does this crap get started? What does it say about the ability of some Americans to separate fact from fiction? Worse, that they don't care, whatever works to get their heroes in power. Fwiw, it from is the Libertarian sorts that I have heard the 'McCain was brainwashed' garbage.

Does anyone on this list actually believe this stuff? I am assuming that the OP is posting this as a joke.

Waste of e-space.
I believe that people seek out news sources that reaffirm their beliefs. In the pre-Internet days this was harder, and people had to be somewhat open to whatever news sources they came across. And at the same time there were some standards to journalism.

So in 2008 the Internet is letting us be more close minded, ignorant and misinformed. Sort of a self-inflicted stupidity shot to the brain.
      09-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #17
AJerman
Major

Drives: '08 335i

Send a message via AIM to AJerman Send a message via MSN to AJerman Send a message via Yahoo to AJerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by stressdoc View Post

Obama is a muslim spy

Waste of e-space.
This is the kind of stuff my dad does. Granted, he's more intelligent than to believe completely ridiculous stuff like this, but he likes to research things on the internet, and then believe whatever he wants out of it.

Like one example, back when I was at home I remember there was a wireless router on the table next to the computer, and he's come tell us that the wireless signal gives him headaches and how he's found lots of other people online that agree with him. Ignore the fact that if wireless gave him a headache, he'd probably have one non-stop, and that a headache is much more likely due to the fact that he's staring at a computer screen and stressing his eyes. And he was always buying some different organic food because he had a reason why everything was going to kill him and give him cancer or something. Whatever he read on the internet was of course true.

Our society loves extreme and shock news. Just look at what most television shows are about on TV now. It's the same with news. The normal REAL news is boring, so people read up about something more exciting and spread that, even though it's mostly BS.
      09-20-2008, 09:31 PM   #18
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

Attached Images

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
      09-21-2008, 05:33 AM   #19
NoKids
Major

Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFastM3 View Post
You gotta see this...........

Apparently Obama caught a couple of BJ's from this guy in a limo a couple times while doing crack cocaine in 1999. (He was a junior state senator at this time) The guy has been willing to take polygraph tests, provided some evidence, and has done a few press conferences.

you can't make this sh!t up

seems like all presidents used drugs. Bush, CLinton,

who cares!
      09-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #20
ChrisFastM3
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
seems like all presidents used drugs. Bush, CLinton,

who cares!
pot, sure......... we we're all in college once but crack???

btw the guy took a lie detector test & passed the drug part of the story with Obama in 1999 but, failed the BJ part

He has receipts of hotel stays with Obama though.......

Guess we'll never know.
      09-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #21
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio

Drives: 08' 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFastM3 View Post
btw the guy took a lie detector test & passed the drug part of the story with Obama in 1999 but, failed the BJ part

He has receipts of hotel stays with Obama though.......

Guess we'll never know.
Los Angeles is offline   No_Country
      09-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #22
ChrisFastM3
Captain

read up on it. Or better yet, watch. This is from an Obama supporter btw

Last edited by ChrisFastM3; 09-22-2008 at 01:55 PM. Reason: added link