BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

GetBMWParts

01-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #23
Nitromethane
Enlisted Member

Drives: MY09 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah0921 View Post
I Used Elite Clear Bra they do great work the best that I've seen. I've had all my cars done by them over the past 6 or 7 years. They've always given me the best customer service and stand behind their work. You'll need to call 714-580-2576 and ask for Craig he's the owner and let him know you heard about him from this forum and he'll hook you up with a Standard Kit whick is the Hood, Fenders, Mirrors, and Bumper and they'll even throw in the Lights for $595 Installed. If you want the Premium Kit which is the Full Hood, Full Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors, and Headlights your looking at $1495. It's a seamless kit and they use only the best patterns around which Xpel. They do great work. Their website is www.eliteclearbra.com - Protect Your Car From Debris. Or you can Email them at eliteclearbra@gmail.com. They are located in Huntington Beach and they're a mobile service

They are the best around and that's a FACT
I'm not sure if Elite wraps around the edges of the panels, but from your description they use patterns. Pre-cut patterns typically don't wrap the edges and will definitely show lines. The difference here is that Premier specializes in custom wrap, doing a good job of hiding the edges where possible.

Myself being a customer, I've had to show my friends the corners or lift the hood to show the edges to prove that I have a clear bra.
      01-28-2009, 02:45 PM   #24
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure

Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

I have a full custom 3M wrap on my car and couldn't be happier. I hear it's more durable than the Ventureshield.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
MMMorish is offline   Canada
      01-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #25
inmotion
Lieutenant

Drives: where do I start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromethane View Post
I'm not sure if Elite wraps around the edges of the panels, but from your description they use patterns. Pre-cut patterns typically don't wrap the edges and will definitely show lines. The difference here is that Premier specializes in custom wrap, doing a good job of hiding the edges where possible.

Myself being a customer, I've had to show my friends the corners or lift the hood to show the edges to prove that I have a clear bra.
I've also been a customer of Premier's for the past two years and have been exceptionally happy with what they can do for me. They are perfectionists and always pleasant to deal with. Most importantly they can do all custom work that requires much skill to get it to look right. Essentially, if I can see it, I'd rather live with chips.

Premier will be putting the bra on my Black Series on Friday.

On order: 2010 R8 V10
      01-29-2009, 05:29 AM   #26
MrHarris
yodog

Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to MrHarris
how much was it?

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
MrHarris is offline   United_States
      01-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #27
johnnyutah0921

Drives: 2008 M3

Elite Clear Bra

Yea I know that Elite does wrap the edges on any car, But on this car that i had done I didn't want to have the edges wraped but I know that they do that. I also know that they do alot of custom work and are perfectionists in all the work that they do.. As for the Custom jobs I know that they Charge around $1995 to $2995 depending on what you want covered. Wraped edges aren't for everyone but I do know that it looks great that's for sure..