BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
GetBMWParts
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-04-2008, 11:18 PM   #23
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
you stfu
HAHAHAHAHA nice comeback Now go play with yourself and let the big boys talk
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #24
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
 
hakaida442's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Posts: 371
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
HAHAHAHAHA nice comeback Now go play with yourself and let the big boys talk
big boys huh? you mean the 25 and under crowd?
hakaida442 is offline  
0
      09-04-2008, 11:21 PM   #25
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

and the only reason i even bother to share the story on the forums of all places is because the car's capabilities prevented me from harm or major property damage.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
      09-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #26
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
big boys huh? you mean the 25 and under crowd?
your still here
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:26 PM   #27
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
 
hakaida442's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Posts: 371
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
your still here
grow up kid its past your curfew. I guess all bmw drivers are never at fault especially those from the home of steers and queers. SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY. This incident was avoidable. What part of that don't you get?
hakaida442 is offline  
0
      09-04-2008, 11:29 PM   #28
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
grow up kid its past your curfew. I guess all bmw drivers are never at fault especially those from the home of steers and queers. SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY. This incident was avoidable. What part of that don't you get?
wow, you rock porsche dude! you came up with the most predictable insult you possibly could. oh fuck, you win! you really got us now....
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
      09-04-2008, 11:31 PM   #29
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
grow up kid its past your curfew. I guess all bmw drivers are never at fault especially those from the home of steers and queers. SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY. This incident was avoidable. What part of that don't you get?
lol, im the kid right.............. Read some of your posts and look in the mirror
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #30
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
 
hakaida442's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Posts: 371
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
lol, im the kid right.............. Read some of your posts and look in the mirror
You're an idiot. To get mad at me just because I'm not taking the side of the OP on a bmw site is ridiculous or is because the both of you are brokeback faggots. This incident was totally avoidable and you don't get that.
hakaida442 is offline  
0
      09-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #31
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
 
SHADY1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Killeen, Texas

Posts: 2,716
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Unhappy OOOOOooohhh glad your okay, boy was you lucky

Sorry to see you got curb rash on your wheels due to some idiot punk in a piss A$$ civic. I hate those bastards like them on the road. I am pretty sure you are going to get tired, really quick at looking at your wheels messed up . I guess you could look at the bright side of this and that is your okay and it gives you a reason to buy new wheels.

Well when everyone meets up in DFW maybe we might see that rat tail bastard on the road and we could pull him over and take him for a little walk down memory lane

In the mean time take it easy, and be safe because we all on the M3post still need you around for a while okay.
__________________

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser
SHADY1 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #32
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Blake is offline   No_Country
0
      09-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #33
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADY1 View Post
Well when everyone meets up in DFW maybe we might see that rat tail bastard on the road and we could pull him over and take him for a little walk down memory lane

In the mean time take it easy, and be safe because we all on the M3post still need you around for a while okay.
thanks buddy, i'll see you on saturday.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
      09-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #34
sayemthree
Brigadier General
 
sayemthree's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: usa

Posts: 4,845
iTrader: (0)

Civic pilots FTL!!!!!
sayemthree is offline  
0
      09-04-2008, 11:50 PM   #35
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
You're an idiot. To get mad at me just because I'm not taking the side of the OP on a bmw site is ridiculous or is because the both of you are brokeback faggots. This incident was totally avoidable and you don't get that.
There you go, your true self is revealed I found a picture of you and your buddy

__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #36
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Blake is offline   No_Country
0
      09-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #37
PiNG1434
Ping? Pong!
 
Drives: E90 M3 Interlagos Blue Metalic
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Diamond Bar, CA

Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to PiNG1434 Send a message via MSN to PiNG1434
wow, dejavu, i had a similar run in, but it was just retarded lady driving and switching lanes without looking, just happend yestarday. Driving next to carpool, when this ford focus or whatever decided to jump out of carpool than into my lane without looking. I had to panic break and swerve to the right lane quickly. The M3 took that surprisingly well. both traction control and abs kicked in.

I know what you are talking about when you say the car saved you. because if I was driving any of my other car, i would definatly have lost it going 70mph and swerving like that.

Unfortunatly I lost my cool, and decided to honk and high beam the f**k out of the lady, i think scared the s**t out of her (instant road rage), she was moving slow after that. I should not have done that though.


Glad you are okay, and on the bright side, curb rash is much better than either losing your car or damaging the body of the car. Hope you find whoever that was and give him a beating. Probably good idea to check alignment? Cheers buddy.
PiNG1434 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #38
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNG1434 View Post
wow, dejavu, i had a similar run in, but it was just retarded lady driving and switching lanes without looking, just happend yestarday. Driving next to carpool, when this ford focus or whatever decided to jump out of carpool than into my lane without looking. I had to panic break and swerve to the right lane quickly. The M3 took that surprisingly well. both traction control and abs kicked in.

I know what you are talking about when you say the car saved you. because if I was driving any of my other car, i would definatly have lost it going 70mph and swerving like that.

Unfortunatly I lost my cool, and decided to honk and high beam the f**k out of the lady, i think scared the s**t out of her (instant road rage), she was moving slow after that. I should not have done that though.
I got mad once at a lady who swerved in my lane and I ended up getting out and apologizing to her cause I didn't mean to scream lol. I felt so bad cause i'm 100 percent sure she didn't mean to do that.
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #39
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
 
SHADY1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Killeen, Texas

Posts: 2,716
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
There you go, your true self is revealed I found a picture of you and your buddy



__________________

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser
SHADY1 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #40
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
      09-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #41
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNG1434 View Post
Driving next to carpool, when this ford focus or whatever decided to jump out of carpool than into my lane without looking. I had to panic break and swerve to the right lane quickly.
tell me about it...the highway closest to my house is the same way. there is no barrier or anything to stop them from coming over and they treat it as any other lane. hell, they might as well just restripe it to just another regular lane, it sure would help traffic everyday.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
      09-04-2008, 11:58 PM   #42
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

driving in dallas:
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
      09-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #43
Ray33
Private First Class
 
Ray33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Alpine White M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ireland

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
only about 80...isn't that still way above the speed limit? both of you are wrong.
fuck bag
Ray33 is offline   Ireland
0
      09-05-2008, 12:01 AM   #44
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
good ol highway 35
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST