BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Evolve Automotive

08-29-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
SARAH WHO??????????????

An obvious play for disaffected Clinton supporters and an attempt to try to close the "woman" gap. Will it work? What foreign policy experience does she have? More importantly can you see her as president if John McCain isn't able to serve out his term?

Or is she the female equivalent of Dan Quayle?????
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper

Last edited by BKsBimmer; 08-29-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
jeveryday
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Sparkling Graphite 335i

She Is A Certified Milf . Sexy secretary look. LOL, FTW

Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeveryday View Post
She Is A Certified Milf . Sexy secretary look. LOL, FTW

Yeah, she looks real presidential LOL
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
jeveryday
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Sparkling Graphite 335i

i think we can officially says OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT ... NOOOOW... LOOOOL
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #5
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 E92 335i

I read that this morning and it is pretty much the equivalent of someone getting on e90post and asking if buying a full kerscher body kit with an aluminum spoiler and 20s would be cool. We'd haze them and ridicule them until they just decided that committing such a ludicrous action was out of the question.

... If only McCain had e90post.

Sarah really looks like the type of vice president the right wingers would appreciate... surrrre
2007 E92 335i - TC Kline DA Coilovers, HPA M3 Suspension Retrofit, Quaife LSD, Stoptech 6/4 BBK, Volk TE-37s, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Forge DVs, Stett OC, RB Turbos, Procede V5, PWM Meth, Helix IC, EAS DCI, Rixster VEI, M-Tech Sides, OEM Aero Lip, Rieger Spoiler, Vorsteiner V-35 Hood, Performance Steering Wheel, Anthracite Headliner, OSS Headlights
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #6
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 328i / ATR-72

Send a message via AIM to ChadE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeveryday View Post
i think we can officially says OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT ... NOOOOW... LOOOOL
Your crazy, please explain your reasoning behind that very uneducated statement.
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #8
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 E92 335i

It's an absolute insult to the position. If Obama is poorly qualified to be president... Palin is just completely unqualified to be president. It's basically admitting that you believe that the only purpose of your vice president is to get more votes. She would be absolutely useless at the position. Biden has experience and he could be a useful source of insight and knowledge to Obama. AND, if something were to happen to Obama, Biden stepping in would not be a large problem.

... Can you imagine something happening to McCain and having SARAH PALIN as president!? Im sure her beauty pageants and being the governor of Alaska for a year will make her a strong pres. Give me a break. At least Hillary had a few credentials, senate experience, and a former president as a husband.

Hillary lured in voters because she borderline represented women in a good way. Strong in her convictions, experienced, and somewhat "wise" (for lack of a better word).

If you think Palin is going to lure the same voters just because she's a woman. You're nuts. This is a bad move. A bad, bad move.

A Biden/Palin debate will be the most lopsided hilarious debate in the history of American politics
2007 E92 335i - TC Kline DA Coilovers, HPA M3 Suspension Retrofit, Quaife LSD, Stoptech 6/4 BBK, Volk TE-37s, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Forge DVs, Stett OC, RB Turbos, Procede V5, PWM Meth, Helix IC, EAS DCI, Rixster VEI, M-Tech Sides, OEM Aero Lip, Rieger Spoiler, Vorsteiner V-35 Hood, Performance Steering Wheel, Anthracite Headliner, OSS Headlights
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #9
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAcAvenger View Post
It's an absolute insult to the position. If Obama is poorly qualified to be president... Palin is just completely unqualified to be president. It's basically admitting that you believe that the only purpose of your vice president is to get more votes. She would be absolutely useless at the position. Biden has experience and he could be a useful source of insight and knowledge to Obama. AND, if something were to happen to Obama, Biden stepping in would not be a large problem.

... Can you imagine something happening to McCain and having SARAH PALIN as president!? Im sure her beauty pageants and being the governor of Alaska for a year will make her a strong pres. Give me a break. At least Hillary had a few credentials, senate experience, and a former president as a husband.

Hillary lured in voters because she borderline represented women in a good way. Strong in her convictions, experienced, and somewhat "wise" (for lack of a better word).

If you think Palin is going to lure the same voters just because she's a woman. You're nuts. This is a bad move. A bad, bad move.

A Biden/Palin debate will be the most lopsided hilarious debate in the history of American politics
We will see soon enough at the VP debate. Biden is a very strong debater but nobody knows anything about Palin other than the obvious. It could be interesting.
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
ganeil
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
An obvious play for disaffected Clinton supporters and an attempt to try to close the "woman" gap. Will it work? What foreign policy experience does she have? More importantly can you see her as president if John McCain isn't able to serve out his term?

Or is she be the female equivalent of Dan Quayle?????
Of course Dan Quayle had four times the amount of experience as Obama does.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #11
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadE View Post
We will see soon enough at the VP debate. Biden is a very strong debater but nobody knows anything about Palin other than the obvious. It could be interesting.
Biden is a master debater. I don't know about Sarah Palin. I would rather watch her than him.

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 12:53 PM   #12
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Biden is a master debater. I don't know about Sarah Palin. I would rather watch her than him.
Yea, well she might be a cunning linguist... we'll just have to watch
      08-29-2008, 01:03 PM   #13
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
cunning linguist...
lol. is that a fancy term for cunnilinguist?
      08-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #14
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Of course Dan Quayle had four times the amount of experience as Obama does.
Yes, and he was a complete idiot. Must be a Republican thing.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #15
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
lol. is that a fancy term for cunnilinguist?
joke from one of the Austin Powers movies... master debater... cunning linguist...
      08-29-2008, 02:13 PM   #16
lyndon_h
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: e90

Quote:
You are correct. We will see if she's ready then, cause you know Biden's going to bring the pain. Frankly, this choice was probably a good choice because neither of VP candidates on the republican side could hang with Biden in a debate. This choice might make Biden moderate his attacks.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #17
561design
z4um Hooligan
Jamaica
Rep

Drives: 3.0Si

She's also under investigation for ethics issues.

Quote:
Palin facing investigation in Alaska
By Manu Raju
Posted: 08/29/08 11:47 AM [ET]
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) running mate, faces an investigation over her controversial firing of a public safety commissioner.

State lawmakers approved an investigation late last month into whether the governor retaliated against former commissioner Walt Monegan for not firing a state trooper entangled in a divorce and ongoing custody battle with Palin’s sister. The investigation will also examine whether Palin or any of her family members pressured Monegan to fire state trooper Mike Wooten because of the messy divorce.

Palin has denied any wrongdoing. But Democrats will undoubtedly use the allegations to attack the “clean-government” reputation of the first-term governor.

The McCain campaign said Palin “did nothing wrong and has nothing to hide.”

“It’s outrageous that the Obama campaign is trying to attack her over a family issue. As a reformer and a leader on ethics reform, she has been happy to help out in the investigation of this matter, because she was never directly involved,” the McCain campaign stated.

“Her sister’s former husband was a state trooper and several years ago was suspended from duty after making threats and using a taser on his stepson. One of her staff members did talk about this episode with the office of public safety, but the governor was not aware of his actions. He was wrong to do so and was later suspended for it.”

Lawmakers approved $100,000 to conduct the investigation, which may pick up steam weeks before the November elections.

Palin, 44, will appear with McCain at an Ohio rally Friday. The first-term governor came into office with a call to clean up the state's politics, which have been dogged by numerous scandals, including the indictment of legendary Sen. Ted Stevens (R) last month. When Stevens was indicted on seven felony counts, Palin said she shared her state’s “dismay” over the turn of events.
      08-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #18
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 561design View Post
She's also under investigation for ethics issues.
Great. Her and McCain will get along just fine because of that.
Oh, and because he is a POW.
      08-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #19
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep

Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
Great. Her and McCain will get along just fine because of that.
Oh, and because he is a POW.
Wait, McCain is a POW?????
      08-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #20
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
Wait, McCain is a POW?????
Are we serious?

Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #21
ArtPE
Banned
Rep

Drives: e46 M3

game over...

she has no experience...Gov for <2 years of a state of 1/2 mil people...based on popularity
I lived in AK, the town she was mayor of is 9000 people...

she's also under ethics investigation and may be impeached...

consider:
a man like mccains average life span is 69...he's 72...
and has a job with no excercise...lots of stress, and 5 years as a POW...
not to mention 5 plane crashes and cancer and likes to drink...used to smoke too...
he's living on borrowed time...
she's one heartbeat away from being PoTUS
scary

a BA in journalism from a no name school
a beauty queen runner up
and a TV sports girl

you gotta be shytting me, smacks of desperation...a 'hail mary' play for clintons voters...
they are staunch liberals, pro choice, anti-war...not a chance...

they gifted Obama the election
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #22
ArtPE
Banned
Rep

Drives: e46 M3

Quote:

a LOT of people know ALL about her...she just didn't fall off the garbage truck...

read some AK newspapers...she's not bright...
got by on looks (beauty queen) and image, and won because of discontentment with the previous gov...
AK is a state of dope smokers

Biden will bitch slap her all over the place...
Appreciate 0