BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #23
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlpamg View Post
So Will, if I order and apply for a loan on a 2009 M5 on say Sept. 1, 2008, I can still lock in the loan so that when it comes in, in Dec., it'll be at 0.9%?
No - the 0.9% cannot be locked - period. But this is a special circumstance that is not normal of BMW FS. Everytime prior to this 0.9%, the rates could be locked - the reason why they are making the 0.9% unlockable is because it is a "sell-now" initiative - as they are trying to move current inventory as there are a ton of 2008's left on dealer lots.

Will
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #24
nlpamg
MBWorld Spy
 
Drives: M5, GT-R BE, C250
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 587
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
No - the 0.9% cannot be locked - period. But this is a special circumstance that is not normal of BMW FS. Everytime prior to this 0.9%, the rates could be locked - the reason why they are making the 0.9% unlockable is because it is a "sell-now" initiative - as they are trying to move current inventory as there are a ton of 2008's left on dealer lots.

Will
ah, cool. thanks Will!

are there any pull ahead programs going on right now? my lease is up in March, but I'm itching to get the new M3 already.
nlpamg is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #25
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlpamg View Post
ah, cool. thanks Will!

are there any pull ahead programs going on right now? my lease is up in March, but I'm itching to get the new M3 already.
Not for March - there is a pull ahead for leases expiring up to December 31st.

Will
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #26
nlpamg
MBWorld Spy
 
Drives: M5, GT-R BE, C250
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 587
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
Not for March - there is a pull ahead for leases expiring up to December 31st.

Will
damn! I guess I have to wait at least a few more months. hopefully there'll be a pull ahead that applies to me in Nov/Dec then right?

thanks again Will!
nlpamg is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #27
jeremyr4
Private First Class
 
Drives: '13 E93 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: West Los Angeles

Posts: 176
iTrader: (0)

Will,

Do you guys have any E93s w/DCT?

Thanks,
Jeremy
jeremyr4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #28
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyr4 View Post
Will,

Do you guys have any E93s w/DCT?

Thanks,
Jeremy
I don't have any - just this one E90 - and its gone now.

Will
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #29
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
 
UltimateBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MP4
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South

Posts: 3,287
iTrader: (0)

Think you could post up some pictures of that Leguna Seca M3 when it comes in next year?
__________________
UltimateBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #30
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Think you could post up some pictures of that Leguna Seca M3 when it comes in next year?
Of course!

For the record - the DCT E90 Sedan is still available. It ended up unwinding because the paperwork we fedex'd never came back.

Will
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #31
Sedan_Clan
Yep, he's Dondelirious!
 
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 335i(prev.IB,AW M3's & X5)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

Posts: 10,924
iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
Eli,
You can lock the interest rate for up to 60 days usually. For this 0.9% however, it is not lockable, and will expire on 9/2/08. But yes, usually you can lock the rate on the month you are approved. It has nothing to do with a deposit - it has to do with having an approval for the vehicle.

Will

Wait, Will......

..BMW is offering 0.9% on ///M cars too? I'd assume a 700+ credit score, right? PM me details.

And I wish they had a pull-ahead program for leases ending next August.
Sedan_Clan is offline   Brazil
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2008, 01:36 AM   #32
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Wait, Will......

..BMW is offering 0.9% on ///M cars too? I'd assume a 700+ credit score, right? PM me details.

And I wish they had a pull-ahead program for leases ending next August.
I can see why this is confusing - no the 0.9% is not for M cars. He just happened to bring it up in an m3 thread
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #33
xsilvor
Captain
 
xsilvor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 825
iTrader: (2)

www.BMWusa.com lists (for 08's obviously) .9% for M6 coupe and vert, 1.9% for Z4Ms and, while its not listed on the website, my CA said something about .9% on the M5 as well.
xsilvor is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #34
h1d
Private First Class
 
h1d's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 535i - Carbon Black
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: LA

Posts: 118
iTrader: (0)

Heads up....

Just a heads up guys...a couple of dealerships in SoCal are offering '09 DCT Coupes for $2k off MSRP. They are for custom orders since no '09s are avail....

I have one on order....

PM if interested...
(I have nothing to do with any dealerships...i actually tried to order one from Will, but he couldn't match the offer.)
h1d is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #35
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsilvor View Post
www.BMWusa.com lists (for 08's obviously) .9% for M6 coupe and vert, 1.9% for Z4Ms and, while its not listed on the website, my CA said something about .9% on the M5 as well.
Sorry - you are correct. I meant of the M3 variety.
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST